The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Crossover Event - MULAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 2:21 am

How about if we take the plot and character roles from Mulan but keep the original Sailor Moon characters' personalities? Maybe that could make the matching a bit easier and also mix up the two canons even more. These are just my two cents though.

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Tsukino
“Can you hear it; the sound of the deep sea's waves?"
{ Graphics by me }
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:14 am

@Sailor Neptune wrote:
Man chaser? I certainly did not remember that o.o. I was actually referring only to the fun parts (as the one where she tries to across the road her eyes closed and so on) since Setsuna actually had some quite funny Myu scenes. But in that case I do not see her suitable for the role either. My memory of this movie really is blurry since I have not seen it in forever.

Well I could be off too. Like I said earlier it's been a while for me too. I'm just throwing out different parts for characters.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 9:09 am

radicaledward124 wrote:
@Sailor Neptune wrote:
Man chaser? I certainly did not remember that o.o. I was actually referring only to the fun parts (as the one where she tries to across the road her eyes closed and so on) since Setsuna actually had some quite funny Myu scenes. But in that case I do not see her suitable for the role either. My memory of this movie really is blurry since I have not seen it in forever.

Well I could be off too. Like I said earlier it's been a while for me too. I'm just throwing out different parts for characters.

I think it was more like chasing after men for Mulan but it's been a few months Since Disney channel last showed it so I could also be off.

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Naospr10Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 ExXDUSkCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 A8LBIvqCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Bc0SwmMCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Sprite_SailorUranus

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Uranus10 Avatar and Sig by Princess Moon. Bumpers by Small Lady Thanks ^^ Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Neptun10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 9:34 am

I think a livestream of the movie might be in order. That way we can all take notes and what not while it's happening and compare characters and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 10:19 am

radicaledward124 wrote:
@Sailor Neptune wrote:
For some reason I see Setsuna being grandmother Fa and I think it is partially because of her Myu personality. She would be fun to play

Sorry double posting but while I don't know her Myu personality I have to disagree, If I remember Grandmother Fa is a man chaser and that's not a secret so I see either Minako or Usagi even in that role over Setsuna.

^^ Grandma wasn't exactly a man chaser, just enthusiastic about helping her granddaughter (preparing her for her meeting with the matchmaker and etc.). She did have a line at the end about how Mulan went to war and only came back with her father's armor, then Shang came and she goes "Ooh! Sign me up for the next war!" but I doubt she really meant it. ^^

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 ThMyaeCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 4jsq88
Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 EryTeT
Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 UNUQgL
Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Qq4GRc

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 WYxcDXCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 VfipPuCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 QcYyasCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 RCRME8Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 MwKWL7Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 WbL1DGCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 2tcOIqCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 JbCUuoCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 V4DbwTCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 YtpCB5Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Mmp9t9Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Dx2prT
Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 4:48 pm

Thank you for making that clear Kyra ^.^. *huggles*

By the way everyone, what are your thoughts on keeping the Sailor Moon characters' original personalities in this roleplay?

{ Graphics by me }

Last edited by Sailor Neptune on 10th June 2013, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 5:24 pm

It sounds like a good idea to me Neptune Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1955989781

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Naospr10Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 ExXDUSkCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 A8LBIvqCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Bc0SwmMCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Sprite_SailorUranus

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Uranus10 Avatar and Sig by Princess Moon. Bumpers by Small Lady Thanks ^^ Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Neptun10
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 7:57 pm

Ok, let's start from the top and work our way down. We need someone to play Mulan/Crossover SM person.

Remember, we need someone that they could match with as their other half!

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Pbucket Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 WVHOu3A Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Pbucket
 ♥️ The Crazy Guinea Pig Lady (Mommy of 4) ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:27 pm

Grandmother Fa = Setsuna
Father = Haruka
Mother = Michiru

I don't know that's just what I kind of thought of after seeing people think Setsuna should be the grandmother.

Also I can see Haruka being protective and supportive like the Father was. I can just see Haruka telling Rei or whoever will be Mulan, "I know my place! It is time for you to learn yours."

That's just my opinion. I can't wait to read through the role play for this!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:36 pm

OK so yea Mulan I could see being Mako or Rei both could fit in real well as Mulan

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:42 pm

AgentAyu wrote:
Grandmother Fa = Setsuna
Father = Haruka
Mother = Michiru

I don't know that's just what I kind of thought of after seeing people think Setsuna should be the grandmother.

Also I can see Haruka being protective and supportive like the Father was. I can just see Haruka telling Rei or whoever will be Mulan, "I know my place! It is time for you to learn yours."

That's just my opinion. I can't wait to read through the role play for this!

Ok! So we have 3 down so far! Great job! Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1955989781

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Pbucket Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 WVHOu3A Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:49 pm

Mushu = Chibi Usa
Cricket = Hotaru

Chibi Usa does have a tendency to accidentally cause trouble and Hotaru being a cricket for the whole lucky thing.

Chibi Usa to be a senshi later in a future made me think and connect it to "But I'm a real dragon" and some telling her she's not worthy of being a guardian.

Someone else please jump in. That's just what comes to my mind.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:52 pm

Ari-chan wrote:
OK yea sorry for double post but another thing I could think of would be Haruka and Michiru as Mulan's Parents.

^ Ayu you copy cat Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 2347516786 Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 3731994504 (jokeing i'm just glade I'm not the only one that see's them as such. (I totally know who I want to play) Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1644003999

Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:54 pm

Shitenou and other villans as the Huns *shrugs* it makes perfect sense to me (just realized I double posted whoops)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 8:55 pm

Actually missed that when I was reading through the older posts! I just help give Haruka and Michiru two votes for them to be the parents!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 9:02 pm

It's OK just goes to show I'm not compleatly insane for thinking so.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 8:36 am

AgentAyu wrote:
Mushu = Chibi Usa
Cricket = Hotaru

Chibi Usa does have a tendency to accidentally cause trouble and Hotaru being a cricket for the whole lucky thing.

Chibi Usa to be a senshi later in a future made me think and connect it to "But I'm a real dragon" and some telling her she's not worthy of being a guardian.

Someone else please jump in. That's just what comes to my mind.

Awesome thinking! Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1644003999

Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 9:13 am

I could possibly see Usagi as Chien Po because they both like food (a lot) but when it comes to personality, Ami is the calmest of the main characters who are still left without roles so maybe she could fit the role?

Also, I agree about Michiru, Haruka, Hotaru and Chibiusa's roles Smile .

{ Graphics by me }
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 8:36 pm

@Sailor Neptune wrote:
I could possibly see Usagi as Chien Po because they both like food (a lot) but when it comes to personality, Ami is the calmest of the main characters who are still left without roles so maybe she could fit the role?

Hmm, Ami could be THE EMPEROR! WISE ONE!

Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 8:42 pm

@Sailor Saturn wrote:
@Sailor Neptune wrote:

Hmm, Ami could be THE EMPEROR! WISE ONE!

OH YES. Ami would be very fitting to that role!

{ Graphics by me }
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 8:43 pm

Hmm...

let's try to get this event up and running before I have to leave for Taiwan on the 25th.

Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 8:53 pm

Okay here is the current list of character role suggestions (I hope this helps at least a little bit):

Haruka ~ Fa Zhou
Michiru ~ Fa Li
Setsuna ~ Grandmother Fa
Hotaru ~ Cricket
Chibiusa ~ Mushu
Ami ~ The Emperor
Rei / Makoto ~ Mulan

Would you all rather prefer Rei or Makoto as Mulan?

{ Graphics by me }
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:09 pm

Those role suggestions are hilarious. Ami as the emperor? COULD USAGI BE CHI-FU?! BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.

!! And while I can see both Rei and Makoto as Mulan options, one thing I like about Mulan is that she was a little clumsy, not entirely sure of herself as a "made-up" girl, and was a little goofy when she started acting like a soldier but grew into it.

So here's what I'm thinking. Don't die or kill me.

Minako as Mulan

.... Rei as Shang BECAUSE REALLY SHE'S ALWAYS CALM AND IN CONTROL AND FOCUSED AND IF SHE HAD BEEN TRAINED AS A FIGHTING PRIESTESS SHE'D BE KICKING chibi AND TAKING NAMES SINCE SHE WAS FIVE. IN FACT SHE WAS KICKING chibi AT FIVE. BUT ANYWAY.

REINAKO.

Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 WYxcDXCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 VfipPuCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 QcYyasCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 RCRME8Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 MwKWL7Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 WbL1DGCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 2tcOIqCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 JbCUuoCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 V4DbwTCrossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 YtpCB5Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Mmp9t9Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:13 pm

LUNA AS MATCHMAKER.

Yao (my second Rei nomination XD FIERY TEMPER HOOOYEAH!)
Ling (my second Minako nomination BECAUSE WHAT?!)
Chen Po - Makoto is always a calming presence... and she loves food...

Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:21 pm

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
Those role suggestions are hilarious. Ami as the emperor? COULD USAGI BE CHI-FU?! BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.

!! And while I can see both Rei and Makoto as Mulan options, one thing I like about Mulan is that she was a little clumsy, not entirely sure of herself as a "made-up" girl, and was a little goofy when she started acting like a soldier but grew into it.

So here's what I'm thinking. Don't die or kill me.

Minako as Mulan

.... Rei as Shang BECAUSE REALLY SHE'S ALWAYS CALM AND IN CONTROL AND FOCUSED AND IF SHE HAD BEEN TRAINED AS A FIGHTING PRIESTESS SHE'D BE KICKING chibi AND TAKING NAMES SINCE SHE WAS FIVE. IN FACT SHE WAS KICKING chibi AT FIVE. BUT ANYWAY.

REINAKO.

I could actually definitely see that. And when we think about it, Rei and Minako are quite canon in PGSM so that could work well, at least in my opinion. ^^

{ Graphics by me }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:23 pm

I vote Makoto for Chen Po

I actually like the idea of Minako being Mulan and Rei being Shang
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:23 pm

@Sailor Uranus wrote:
LUNA AS MATCHMAKER.

Yao (my second Rei nomination XD FIERY TEMPER HOOOYEAH!)
Ling (my second Minako nomination BECAUSE WHAT?!)
Chen Po - Makoto is always a calming presence... and she loves food...

Or then we could make the event very hilarious by going with this *chuckles*. It could work very well, too.

{ Graphics by me }
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:25 pm

Ok here's a few suggestions that i just thought of

Shan Yu- Kunzite

the Elite Hun Soldiers- Zoicite, Nephrite, and Jadeite.

yea maybe or maybe not but since I've had very little sleep yet again they were the first one's to come to mind so yea. yay for me actually being a bit helpful for once Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1984953407

Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:26 pm

oh and yes Reinako I love it Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1955989781 Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1394610236 Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 1644003999

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 9:26 pm

Galaxia as Shan Yu and everyone else who was a villain to be the Elite Hun Soldiers.

Or even Beryl as Shan Yu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Event - MULAN   Crossover Event - MULAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover Event - MULAN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: Planning Forum :: Storylines :: The Graveyard :: OOC Graveyard-