The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorCardKnight
Star Seed

SailorCardKnight

Star Seed

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection Empty
PostSubject: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 12:30 am

Finally got around to getting pics...and my camera decided to be a butthead again. Ugh, one of these days i'll get a better camera. At least you can halfway see things. If you still can't see these too well, and want to know what an item is, let me know.
Many of the North American items shown I actually bought new while still in print and in stores...like the manga, Scout guides, dolls, figures, DVD/VHS...

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0067_zps3380bb3e
An (almost) complete collection of first edition printings of the SM manga, and I will proudly say still look like new, even after numerous rereads as a kid...except vol 10, which I call the misfit of the bunch. I picked that up used at a bookstore, and its a little beat up.
Also, everything here is official merch (even the Sailor Venus shirt with the really bad screw up...yes, that is licensed), except the random Sailor Neptune figure on the bottom left corner. I'm also very happy of my younger self for picking up the SM wand at Wal-mart on clearance for $10 at the time, considering how crazy expensive the wands are now.
My parents have a device that can transfer records/cassettes onto CD, so I made a copy of the Unnatural Phenomena cassette shown here, and sent it over to the folks at Sailor Moon Center, for those curious to hear whats on it.

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0097_zpsef8338b6
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0094_zpsf9e85e7a
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0086_zps06b69f7d
Framed posters, and an unframed bootleg one! I can't believe I almost spent $30 on a poster, ah well, it had Saturn on it, and I REALLY wanted something with Saturn. The other framed poster, is all shiny and sparkly. I also have one other bootleg poster with a different image in my closet (no pic).

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0075_zps5a06b512
Another wall hanging! I bought a European puzzle off of ebay a short while back on a whim, and decided to frame that too. The original box is in the left corner, and can still be disassembled (I only put a tiny amount of tape on the back of each corner to help hold it in place).

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection 1019111431
This is an older pic, but still relevant. My collection of DVDs and VHS, minus the R, S, And SuperS dubbed VHS movies (the R and S movies are being used as a seat for my SM dolls in my cabinet).

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0078_zps4fa2af88
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0079_zps46d076d2
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0083_zps288ed037
My dolls and figures! I keep them in my cabinet of anime and other pony collectables, I didn't want to disturb them, so I left them in there when I took these. Also, in the last pic, my Uranus and Neptune action figures are on that same shelf with the others, I just couldn't fit them all into one shot, so I have the complete set.
...and my poor, large-sized, Tuxedo Mask doll, I couldn't fit him inside the cabinet, so he has to be separate from the sailors in a storage box. Crying or Very sad

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0091_zpsc8e5c125
Shirts!...and other random items I forgot to include in the main collective shot above.

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0108_zpsbe3147d8
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0113_zps8df95681
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection PICT0112_zps37b1f594
Complete set of series 1 trading cards. A bunch of random collectable card game cards. Random series 3 cards...and some imported Sailor Moon S trading cards that I think are bootlegs.

ALSO NOT SHOWN....
A SM pin with the North American logo.
A Sailor Venus cellphone charm from GE.
A Sailor Saturn wallet, also from GE.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 7:44 am

Your poster look really nice and I love your blind bags! I also keep my MlP and sailor moon stuff on my book shelf.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 8:55 am

Wow! You have such a large collection! SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime28th May 2013, 6:16 am

You have such a gorgeous collection <3
I love your poster and the Tuxedo Mask doll, it's so cute! =D
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime28th May 2013, 10:05 pm

I'm jelly of your collection. Though I have some of the same things you do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime28th May 2013, 10:07 pm

I'm just jealous of your collection I barely have any sailor moon stuff
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime28th May 2013, 10:22 pm

I can never, ever go to your house because then I will probably steal all of your Sailor Moon stuff. Hopefully my cousins might've been SM fans do I can take their stuff, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime29th May 2013, 4:40 am

I really love your collection
SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection 3186387542
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection   SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SailorCardKnight's Sailor Moon collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top