The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? Empty
PostSubject: [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??   [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 2:09 am

OK so for my final this month they made the grave mistake of giving us creative license of basically doing whatever we want. (bad idea Instructors  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696) So to my point I have written a poem that I will be making a video of later on. Here's the kicker, I want to write it or translate it into Old English(like Shakespeare) Problem is, that I dunno where to do to find the right translations for the words. Does anyone know where to go to find that? Once I get the poem done I'll be posting it and really any help would be great! I know my prose isn't the best around but really it doesn't have to be. I'm not in school for writing or english, (thus the really bad grammar and spelling).  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696 I can't wait to get this done, really, never give a bunch of art students with too much time and access to amazing programs creative license, things can go really bad fast.  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696 Anyway so to the poem part cause that's why i'm here really. Please forgive the mistakes and misuse of words cause I'm wining it at this point.
Ok so this is actually for my Compositing class and that's not the important thing here. I just really need help making it all that old timey english. I think I might have started out well, but i know that as i got into it i lost it. Also I was wondering if to really throw everyone off, if i should close with the actual definition of compositing from my text book. Also guys I am going for the LOLZ here, i want to be funny and i want to be out there. I have creative License and i intend to make use of it.  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696  [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? 2695440696 so below in red is my WIP poem.

Compositing what for art thou Compositing?

Thou art a Frankenstiening of images to create something new, like the good Doctor.

You are images of Gods, monsters, heroes and devils in battle.
You are epic landscapes, magic, space and time. Compositing you are truly bigger on the inside.

The work in the Machine, Alien planets and future Earths are within your grasp.

Compositing you are a Creator.
Making something from nothing, new images and lasting images,
that define generations.

Who among us does not know the great heroes or the powerful wizards you have given power to?
who doesn't know the vast oceans you have created and sailed or the new reaches of space you have showed us?

Who can't say they reached higher or dreamed bigger because of your creations?
Compositing you are creation of worlds, heroes and gods at the fingertips of man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??   [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? I_icon_minitime30th May 2013, 11:03 pm

bump??
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??   [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 4:14 pm

Umm, well ... Writing is my forte, but the proper usage of Old English might be better directed at a non-member friend of mine. I'll ask her when I see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??   [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 12:06 am

Oh this has passed and gone away. Anyway, This can be moved or locked i've already completed this project. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??   [Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help] Compositing What for art thou Compositing??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Artists, Graphics & Cosplayers and Writers Guilds :: Writing and Roleplaying Guild-