The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

PGSM Ships!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 6:50 pm

Talk about your favorite PGSM ships here! Talk about specific moments in PGSM you really loved with them, things you didn't like, post gifs/images, discuss the show of PGSM and aspects of the ships in the show here.

Some questions to consider answering just to get the ball rolling are:

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not?
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed?
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM?
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why?
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako?
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako?
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you?

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not?
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them?
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other?
- Do you like the direction their relationship went?
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki?
- Favorite scene/moment overall?

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not?
- Did you like the build up?
- Anything you would change?
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo?
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo?
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not?

Feel free to include any other ships you saw/liked as well, such as Ami x Nephrite!

Go ^^

Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 6:59 pm

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? YES! Their acting was so good, we cannot not ship it!
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? I loved it!
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? nope
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? when minako dies, rei transforms and uses her tamborine (which is, for me, an indication on how close they really were).
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? the blinks and their competition.
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? yes, but only on pgsm.
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? yep!

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? YEEEEEEEEEAH
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? i wanted to see more of their relationship
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? def, in all versions.
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? yes
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? special act?
- Favorite scene/moment overall? when motoki grabs the bouquet and proposes to makoto

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? yes, this is the best version.
- Did you like the build up? yes.
- Anything you would change? nope. even hina was a good pick
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? the one where they meet kunzite
- Favorite scene/moment overall? SO MANY! but, when they meet, when bear-usagi hugs tuxedo kamen, when they go on a date (when mamoru is imprisioned by beryl), when he comes back from london to be with her, the episode when they meet kunzite, the one where they chase thieves... i could go on.
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? yes, not on usa/mamo, just on mamo, but yeees
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? it was my prime ship but it wasn't my main reason for start watching (mako/motoki was). their feelings are shown in a different perspective and it's so cute, we get to see them falling in love
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 7:37 pm

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? Not really, I don't ship them in any version.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? The dynamic was okay, especially on Rei's side, but Minako had to behave like an Outer?
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? Nah.
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? When Minako died, that was really heart-breaking!
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? When Rei sang for those kids at the hospital ^^
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? Not even for a minute.
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? For Rei, yes.

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Yes! they were so cute <3
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? Not that I can think of.
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Absolutely!
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? Of course, it was really believable the way their relationship developed.
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? Especial Act ^^
- Favorite scene/moment overall? When Motoki gives that little turtle charm to Mako xD

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? Kind of, it's just that this version is closer to the anime than the manga. But it wasn't bad either.
- Did you like the build up? Yes.
- Anything you would change? Hina e_è I know they were trying to give Mamoru a background story, but that didn't really work out for me.
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? The final act <3
- Favorite scene/moment overall? When Mamoru came back from London, that was really a wtf?! moment, but a good one xD Though they shared a lot of lovely moments ^^
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? You could say so, but especially on Mamoru <3
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? Yes it was! Mostly because I'm a huge fan of UsaMamo.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 8:02 pm

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? Yeah and I even did before.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? I loved the dynamic, nothing would change.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? Not really but at the same time, I do like them.
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? The competition ep and the final one.
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? Hmm.. too many to count.
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? No, I already shipped them before hand, but it just enhanced it.
Slightly on both.

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? to be honest, no really. It never really struck me as something that worked for either, especially with the presence of Reika.
Here, when she's not there, I felt.. meh about it all.
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? Probably not put them together? I don't know. Motoki seemed less mature and kinda..weird..
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Motherly/childish? Idk, not really in my perspective.
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? Not really.
Answer to both- None.

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? YES. This is possibly the most realistic view of them ever.
- Did you like the build up? Yup. I love that he was with someone before Usagi because, it's far more realistic given the kind of guy that Mamoru is.
- Anything you would change? Nothing.
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? ;A; I can't pick just one!
- Favorite scene/moment overall? The Reavel and the ending.
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? Actually, yes to Usagi in a sense that I like the difference between her brand of love and how P. Serenity loved. Same with Mamoru vs Endymion. Both their love and how they show it are different. P. Serenity's love is more boarderline obsession rather than complete love. Mamoru shows more forethought about his Shitennou and the mistakes he made in his past life and him trying to recify it now to help. and then their (Usagi/Mamoru) love together is.. just..
They're Perf, ok?
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? This was my ship. I ship it so hard. I ship it to the sun.

Feel free to include any other ships you saw/liked as well, such as Ami x Nephrite!

Ami and Nephrite were so cute together and I love Ami's gentle nature here is actually helpful and endearing with Nephrite both as Ami and As
Spoiler:

Am I the only one that ships Hina with Mamoru? I think for a normal girl, Hina would've been good pairing with him if it wasn't for Usagi. It made for an interesting dynamic and I love how it gives something more. In a way.
Spoiler:

Seriously, this show cements how I so cannot stand by the SenshixShitennou pairings much because of this. (and other factors.)
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 11:19 am

I'm starting to really ship Motoki and his Turtle. The love.... its so powerful...
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 11:40 am

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? No to me they have more of rival thing going on? It's hard to explain.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? No I like how Venus always challenged Rei to become a strong leader.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? No
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? Them taking care of that dog!
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? When they return to the church at the same time wanting to take of the dog.
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? No
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? Slightly

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Yes! I love the dynamic between them in this series.
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? Hmm not really. I thought they were written well in this series.
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Yes!
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? Yes!
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? I cant remember Mad
- Favorite scene/moment overall? Him showing off the scarf she gave him!

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? Yes! It's my favorite!
- Did you like the build up?  Yes!!!!!
- Anything you would change? It's prefect!!
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? When they try to help that guy who turns out to be Kunzite.
- Favorite scene/moment overall? When they're at the beach together.
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? Yes it did actually.
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? I guess it was my prime ship? Not sure..

My replies were lame! PGSM Ships! 3884866259

I didn't watch PGSM for the shipping. I watched it because was curious about it being live action and I fell in love with the ships as I watched it. Also Star, I agree Motoki and his turtle forever!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 10:50 pm

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? Is more like my BROTP, nothing romantic, but as besties 
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? Maybe Minako's attitude, 
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? Not really
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? The one Rei is singing for the kids at the hospital
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? When Rei confronted Minako about her attitude and when Minako died
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? As I said, just a BROTP
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? I would say here their relationship was stronger

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Yes~
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? Maybe more stories between them!, but it was super cute!!
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Absolutely!
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? Yes~
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? Special Act
- Favorite scene/moment overall? When they got engaged!~

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? YES, I think this is the best portrayal of their relationship of all versions
- Did you like the build up? LOVED it~
- Anything you would change? Nothing, it was perfect xD
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo?  Act 43 - Usagi and Mamoru's Promise, for so many reasons!! I just loved it! It was heartbreaking, lovely and awesome at the same time!
- Favorite scene/moment overall? I can't pick a favorite XD every moment(?)
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? Yes! I liked how their relationship developed gradually here
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? MamoruXUsagi is ALWAYS my prime ship XD~
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 9:31 am

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not?
Like I don't really care if they're together or whatevz but I think there's practically NO denying that somethinsomethin was going on there :bunnykonataeye 
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed?
I think they fit together well as friends or romantically. Their personalities just go together so well and romantic or not their personalities go together so perfectly that I think they'll always have a special connection.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM?
Nah.
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why?
I don't remember man.
Ya don't remember bro but I liked any moment where they showed that they secretly cared about each other. I liked it when they fought over the dog too dat was fuuuuni stuff man funni stuff
Again I don't necessarily ship them, but yeah that pretty much sealed the deal that something could deffffsss be going on there.
Dude, yes. That was the first time I really saw that they could be romantically involved. Also I never really realized what a strong bond they had and how well their personalities go together.

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not?
YESHHHHH because they're both so... awkward hahaha they're all shy but cool behind it Smile
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them?
Nooooooo I just would have given them more screen time... I wanna see them be all romantic together and all that good stuff! I guess it would have happened if PGSM went on for another season >Sad
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other?
Yup, because they're both kind of outcasts in their own way and they understand each other.
- Do you like the direction their relationship went?
Yup, I with I would have seen where it really went with more seasons Sad
I don't remember brah it's been too long since I've watched it home slice
^

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not?
I don't know. I absolutely loved it, but Mamoru was SUCH a jerk at the beginning and it made me not like him at first. However I always get really hooked on characters who are jerks at first and then show a sweet side when they fall in love<3
- Did you like the build up?
Ugh, it was so frustrating. I was like JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY. But whatevs. I think that's why it was so great in the end-- because we had to wait through the frustration.
- Anything you would change?
I just wish we got to see them all lovey and whatnot. :(And I wouldn't have made him SUCH a jerk at the beginning.
Idk man. Don't remember.
I liked the first time he was all sweet to her, I remember they were by some water or something at sunset idk idk idk man
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo?
I guess it made it more real to me. You can watch a "cartoon" relationship and read about a relationship and see a relationship in a musical and whatnot but seeing it in live-action made it less of a hypothetical thing with two pretend characters. It made it a lot more realistic too.
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not?
It was mah prime man but UsaMamo is always mah prime they are my OTP or whatevs for real <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 9:32 am

Ktenshi wrote:

Spoiler:

Wait whaaaaat did that happen? Are you saying this like it happened or like it would be unexpected and sweet? I just don't remember that!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 5:48 am

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? I don't know, maybe a little bit. I loved their friendship, and Rei's devastation on Minako's death almost sold it for me, but I don't know if I would have shipped them romantically in the long run. They just seem like really close friends.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? I loved it. I really wished Minako was more part of the team, though. I didn't like that she was like an outsider and not really their friend for the longest time.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? Nope.
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? The crazy competition episode was super entertaining.
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? When I realized they share a weapon (the double daggers) even though it made me wonder if that's why Rei had to be incapacitated in the special Act - because they can't both use it, lol.
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? Not really.
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? Certainly did! I like this version of Rei better than the anime.

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Absolutely. They're so adorable together.
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? Nope, I liked how it happened from start to end.
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Yes!
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? Yup.
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? The whole turtle charm thing and Mako realizing she doesn't want to lose Motoki after all.
- Favorite scene/moment overall? The proposal in the special act!

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? Yes. It seems completely natural and the past life thing didn't even come in until they started falling for each other in the present, so that's awesome.
- Did you like the build up? Yes, even though it was too slow and burning at times I just wanted to shove them together already!
- Anything you would change? I don't know about the portrayal of Princess Serenity. She seemed very... un-Serenity-like.
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? When they went on a date and he bought her that watch.
- Favorite scene/moment overall? When he said he didn't believe their fate and promised they wouldn't destroy the planet.
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? It definitely does make it more real and natural.
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? It was my prime ship since the story does revolve heavily around them.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 3:47 pm

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? I do I do! This is the first incarnation where I've shipped them actually xD They become so close and I love how Rei comes out of her shell because she cares so much for Minako.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? I love love love the dynamic! I bawled like a baby every time I saw Rei crying over Minako's death. Although I do wish that Minako would have opened up just a tiny bit more. I loved that she shared her secret about her sickness with Rei and Rei only and I loved how Rei was the only one to really talk to her, but I kinda wish that Minako had realized that the past life shouldn't define her present life earlier that in her letter about her death.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? Not really but every time they came on screen I smiled like an idiot xD
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? Competition episode by far XD
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako? After Rei finds out about Minakos death and she fights like a mad woman again the youma and defeats it single-handedly, Rei reading the letter and crying over Minako, Rei using Minako's tambourine in the finale.. yeah just Rei showing deep emotion over Minako makes my heart hurt but is also beautiful cause she cared for her so much.
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? I ship them in PGSM but I prob never will in any other incarnation xD
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? It totally opened my eyes to the ship. I never really understood it at first but now I do.

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Yes yes yes!! I love these 2 so much in PGSM!!! Motoki is OMG adorable xD
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? NOTHING! Even Mako rejecting him just added to their dynamic because he was so accepting of it. Motoki is truely amazing.
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Yes. I feel like if an "after the finale" episode was shown they would totally be getting closer to each other since the fighting is over.
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? I wanted them together so bad but I understand why Mako didnt want it to be. I mean, with a relationship like Usagi and Mamo's at the forefront of her mind, can you blame the girl for not wanting to date? Especially when she thinks she needs to be alone all her life to be a true soldier. But Motoki is so understanding and even when she transforms in front of him he's just like "oh ok I get it. I wont push you just dont die." and its like ;FDLKGJ A;ASDJASDKFJA;LSDKFJA;SLDKFJA;LKDJ;ALSDFJ;SALK
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? Their date episode ^^
- Favorite scene/moment overall? Mako transforming in front of Motoki, Motoki giving Mako the turtle charm, Mako dressed up as a Turtle and Motoki fanboying over it XD

UsaMamo:

OMG GET READY FOR THE RANTS

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? Not as much as other incarnations. I still like their Manga relationship the best. This one was ok but it was so up and down and on and off that I couldn't get a good feel for it.
- Did you like the build up? I fee like Hina was unnecessary. I mean I know trying to give him a back story and such but I feel it was just to extend the show and the anticipation of them finding each other and honestly it didn't extend my anticipation it just made me want to skip over those episodes.
- Anything you would change? When Mamoru finds out that the Princess destroyed the planet in the past, I got SO MAD when he turned his back on the supposed "love of his life" and attacked her on multiple occasions. Then just as suddenly hes back on her side trying to help and protect her. It's like wtf?! I would change that first and foremost.
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? When they finally start dating ^^ Same episode where he gets her the star pocket watch xD
- Favorite scene/moment overall? The beach scene Smile I do like that he risked the chance of losing his life to the crystal inside him just to spend more time with her.
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? Not really. If anything this incarnation of Mamoru just confused and angered me more than other incarnations of him xD Not as much as R Breakup Mamoru, but it comes close xD
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? It was mainly because I was excited to see what they did with the story of these 2. Parts I liked and parts I didn't. Overall pretty good ^^

Ami x Nephrite didn't really get to me till Nephrite was human and she was being all sweet to him xD Then he ate all her terrible cookies and wanted to repay her with giant bulls horns XD I laughed so hard at that XD
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 8:16 pm

bump. what are your ships in PGSM.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 5:50 pm

This may shock no one.......... but I ship Ami/Usagi. Typically my main reason for this ship used to just be "ship my two favorite senshi together for the heck of it" but PGSM (and some of the musicals as well) have been giving me more legitimate reasons.

My biggest reason is probably Dark Mercury. Who only happened in the first place because Ami was sad and felt like she was ignored by Usagi. And Dark Mercury kind of struck me as being clingy and jealous toward Usagi. BUT THEN WHEN USAGI ENDS UP TURNING AMI BACK TO NORMAL AND THEY HUG AND STUFF????? feeeeeeeels!!!

And in a similar vein ("a possessed, jealous kind of lover vibe") I also like the thought of Zoisite and Endymion. Mostly just one-sided though. I also like Venus/Zoisite and Mercury/Nephrite, and all the more obvious ships listed in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime1st October 2014, 9:11 pm

I ship Venus and Zoisite in this version only, they just belong together. Venus is like Moon's right hand girl and Zoisite is kinda in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Suzu
Pyramidal Crystal

Suzu

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Tuxedo Kamen Rider ♥ GC's official PGSM Moon

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime12th March 2015, 5:12 am

Reinako:

- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? I don't ship them. Not in PGSM, not in general. But then again, I don't ship any homosexual pairings in general because I mostly don't care. Which doesn't mean I didn't like their relationship.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? Absolutely. They seemed really close and it was made very clear that they trusted each other.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? Nah.
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? The one where Rei challenged Minako to make her undergo the surgery. It was heartwarming to see how much effort Rei put into showing Minako the beauty of life.
Don't have one, I liked most of their scenes together Smile
- Did PGSM really seal the deal for you in shipping Reinako? As I don't ship them... no.
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you? I think it was the first time I ever heard about this pairing at all and I mostly only hear it from people who like PGSM.

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Yes, a lot! I really loved the derpy portrayal of Motoki, he was so caring but in a very cute and innocent way. On the other hand, we had the strong and cool Makoto... They complimented each other very well.
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them? Nope.
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Yes! I think Motokis energetic, positive attitude works really well with Makoto's rather stoic, distant attitude.
- Do you like the direction their relationship went? Absolutely. I was so happy to see them looking at each other in silent agreement at Usagi's and Mamoru's wedding.
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? Phew, I think the one were Motoki discovered that Makoto was Sailor Jupiter. I just loved how Motoki was trying to support her, even though he wasn't sure how to deal with the situation himself.
- Favorite scene/moment overall? When Makoto showed him the pass with the turtle pendant on it. Her smirk and Motoki's glittering eyes and wide smile were amazing.

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? YES. All of my yes. I loved the contrast between the two and how they overcame all the hardships to ultimately be together.
- Did you like the build up? Yeah! I though it was really cute how they went from strangers that didn't like each other to lovers that would to anything to make sure their partner is happy.
- Anything you would change? Nothing, no.
- Favorite episode with UsaMamo? All of them!
- Favorite scene/moment overall? There's many of them, but the moment that still makes me excited every single time is still when Usagi takes of Mamorus mask. Goosebumps!
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo? I liked the idea that they had to face some more realistic hardships. The Hina-story and also they way Mamoru's studies abroad were presented felt dramatic, but at the same time realistic.
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? Prime ship. It was my first confrontation with the Dark Kingdom storyline and thus my first confrontation with how they became a couple at all. I was fascinated by their overall set-up and dynamique.

Other pairings... well I don't have other ships in particular, but I did like the scenes between Nephrite and Ami because they were really cute and also the loyalty Jadeite showed towards Beryl in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://suzustarlight.tumblr.com/ http://miriam-the-fox.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CureChibi
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime12th March 2015, 11:19 am

Reinako:
- Do you ship Reinako in PGSM? Why or why not? I only ship them as friends.
- Did you like the dynamic between the two? Is there anything you would have changed? Yes I do like the dynamic between the two.
- Were they a prime focus for you watching PGSM? No
- What was your favorite PGSM episode with them in it and why? I have no idea.
- Favorite moment overall with Rei and Minako?When Minako was trying to get Rei to sing
- Did PGSM give Reinako a new perspective for you?No

Makoto x Motoki:

- Did you like Makoto x Motoki? Why or why not? Yes
- Is there anything you would have changed between the two of them?No
- Do you think they're a good fit for each other? Yes
- Do you like the direction their relationship went?Yes
- Favorite episode with Makoto x Motoki? No idea
- Favorite scene/moment overall? when Motoki was uncertain and then he held the flowers that he had caught and looked at Makoto.

UsaMamo:

- Did you like the portrayal of UsaMamo in this version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not? Yes
- Did you like the build up? Yes
- Anything you would change?No
- Favorite scene/moment overall? when they could just be together with no cares in the world, but they still had to worry about when Mamoru had to return to the enemy.
- Did PGSM give you any sort of new perspectives on UsaMamo?No
- Was this ship your prime ship in the show or did it take a backseat? Why or why not? This was my prime shipl

I also liked shipping Dark Mercury and Nephrite together.
Back to top Go down
Snake_Fire
Star Seed

Snake_Fire

Star Seed

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 6:44 pm

I really ship Rei x Minako so hard! Mars x Venus!

PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o7_250PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o1_250
PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o2_250PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nm7fgl6Fak1u0ed63o6_250
PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o3_250PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o8_250
PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o6_250PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nm7fgl6Fak1u0ed63o4_250
PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o4_250PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nonx0zydhr1u0ed63o5_250
PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nm7fgl6Fak1u0ed63o8_250PGSM Ships! Tumblr_nm7fgl6Fak1u0ed63o2_250
gifs from girlsofmoonlight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PGSM Ships! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGSM Ships!   PGSM Ships! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PGSM Ships!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top