The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

(Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime26th April 2013, 9:27 pm

General Information
Name: Haruka Tenou

Birthday: September 27
Birthplace: Tokyo Japan

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Haruka is quit often mistaken for a boy by those that don't know her all that well. She is one of the tallest of the senshi standing at about 5'9”. Haruka has Green eyes, Her hair is blond and usually kept cut short, and is usually a bit on the messy side. Her choice of clothing varies from masculine to feminine. She likes to wear both and at times will also mix and match her clothing a bit. Really how she dresses depends on what kind of mood she's in that day. She has a slender waist and long legs. Because of all the track she ran in school her body has a pretty strong build to it.

Personality: Haruka is a bit flirtatious but in the long run that's all it is. She may flirt with a few girls the inner senshi included but in the long run her heart belongs solely to Michiru. She's also one of the more mature senshi. In the end it all comes down to the mission. She feels her mission is the number one priority and so a more mature attitude is needed. Though when it comes down to it she would also risk her mission to protect Michiru if she felt the other woman needed it. She also seems to be one of the most protective of Usagi. She is more than willing to protect her princess even if it meant the younger blond hating her. She also seems to be a bit stoic at times but her charm has been known to overshadow that at times.

Because of her powers over wind she has a strong connection to the wind. She can in a sense hear the wind as if it's talking to her. Because of her connection to the wind she has a love for anything fast. If it's got the wind whistling around her than she's tried it at least once and usually enjoys it. One of these things is racing which is one of her favorite past times. She can usually been seen at the track practicing or out driving around as fast as she can safely. Most of the time especially when it comes to a fight everything is pretty black and white to her. She has a bad habit as seeing everything as good and evil with nothing in between. She's also one to fight with all her heart and not let anything get between her and the end goal of a fight. Well almost anything. She's also willing to give up a life if it means saving those she cares about and keeping her princess safe. Not just her life but any life that would other wise put others or the world in danger.

Her relationship with the other senshi is in her opinion pretty tricky. She is in love with Neptune and would do anything for the woman. Pluto is like a sister to her and is a really close friend. Saturn is her daughter no matter what anyone says and would do just about anything for the girl. The inner senshi she still finds herself distancing from though is a bit flirtatious with the younger girls. She's also pretty close to Moon and would do anything for the moon princess even if it means making the blond hate her.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Haruka is by far the fastest and one of the strongest of the senshi. She has powers over the sky and wind Including precognitive ability’s such as getting feelings from the wind almost as if she could hear it speaking to her (which she claims she can). She's also pretty good with Sword combat as well as hand to hand combat. She is an extremely good piano player. She's also an extremely good racer. She can expertly steer her car without worries of running into anything for the most part.

History: Not much is known of the past of Princess Uranus. What is known is that she was one of three charged with protecting the solar system from outside threats. Also known is the fact that she resided in Miranda castle on her own planet and had no contact with the senshi and princesses of the inner solar system. She has said that it was the light of her princess that kept her going when she felt she couldn't go on much longer. It is unknown if Uranus had any sort of relationship with Neptune at this time.

Haruka was first introduced to Michiru through a mutual friend Elsa Grey. Haruka who had been the star of the track team hadn't said much to Michiru before turning down the chance to be a model for a painting. Haruka had hoped that would be the last time she saw the other girl but that wasn't to be. Haruka had been having dreams of the end of the world for weeks at this point. When she was attacked and her henshin stick came to her she was stopped from touching it. She recognized the girl from her dreams as Michiru and when the girl was hurt protecting her Haruka took her henshin stick and transformed for the first time. Quickly dealing with the daemon she embraced her destiny as Sailor Uranus.

When she finally came into the scene the death busters had started being noticed by the inner senshi. It was the attack on Sailor Mars (though she had no clue that was who the girl was) that pulled Her and Neptune out though they did not reveal themselves to the younger girls at this time. The next time Haruka had met the inner senshi it had been Usagi and Minako she had met. Both blonds mistook her for a guy and fallowed her and Michiru around town. She herself had known the girls were fallowing that was until she stopped at the garage. It was here that she finally called the two girls out and spoke to them telling them anything they wanted to know though never once told them what gender she was. An attack soon happened and she was after the daemon. Though this pure heart crystal was not a talisman so she gave it to moon telling her to make sure the owner got it back. She got an interesting surprise the next day when she walked into crown game center when the inner senshi were their and three were all over seeing her though they were under the impression she was male. It was a surprise to the three girls to discover Haruka was indeed female. Much happened at this point all the inner senshi were attack not a single one having a talisman, Small lady returned to the past for training as a sailor senshi, they discovered the identity’s of the inner senshi, and they along with Sailor Pluto tried to Kill Hotaru Tomoe the daughter of the leader of the Death Busters as well as Sailor Saturn and the Messiah of Silence. After the final battle was over they took in the now infant Hotaru adopting her and raising her as their own. Haruka playing the part of the father figure which earned her being labeled as Haruka-Papa by the young girl.

It was when Galxia attacked that life as she knew it went to hell in a hand basket. First was the return of Nehelania queen of the black moon. She and Michiru were attacked on the roof of Tokyo tower. She thought she had beaten all of the youma or mirror clones (whatever they were don't think I actually knew what the things were called.) she was attacked from behind and was thrown off the side of Tokyo tower but was saved at the last minute by Neptune who pulled her up. They were soon off to help Sailor Moon as well as the other inner senshi.

She didn't trust the star lights feeling they brought Galaxia to earth so blamed them for the danger her princess was in. When she first met Seiya she wasn't quit sure what to think all she knew was she did not Like her at all. Her first meeting with the starlight was when she had walked into Michiru's dressing room to see the other helping Michiru to unzip her dress. Haruka rather than shaking Seiya's hand when the hand shake was offered settled for trying to punch the other in the stomach though it didn't work. Soon enough she, Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto were off to fight Galaxia. The four outer senshi had come up with a plan Neptune and Uranus would betray Saturn and Pluto seemingly and at the last second they would try to take Galaxy’s star seed. What Haruka hadn't expected was how strong the control the golden senshi would have over her. It was a great struggle for her to turn the bracelets on Galaxia. Though she was soon to find out that the golden warrior had no star seed. She and Neptune died together but not before Haruka told the starlight’s that she entrusted her princess into their care. After the fight with Galaxia they were brought back to life and continued to live happily as a family.

Storyline Specific Information: Sailor Pokemon Trainers- Haruka is a pokemon trainer traveling through the Kalos region with Michiru.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Uranus
Senshi Fuku:
Sailor Uranus- Sailor Uranus's first fuku was similar to that of the Inner Senshi. She had the normal white base but her dominant color was navy blue and her secondary color was gold. Her Boots, Skirt,fittings of her gloves, choker, Collar, Tiara gem, and Back bow were navy blue. Her front bow was gold as was her tiara. She also had gold hoop earings. Her gloves also stopped at her wrists unlike those of the inner senshi.

Super Sailor Uranus- her Super form was pretty much the same as her planet form. She did however gain a second hoop earring her back how enlarged and lengthened, her collar gained a stripe, she had a star on her choker, and the broach on her front bow was a heart as well as she gained a translucent shoulder pad and her gloves extended to her elbows.

Eternal Sailor Uranus- It was in this form that her fuku underwent a drastic change. She still had the white base but her choker became a V shape with a star on it. Her front bow gained a navy blue five pointed star on it and her sleeves became puffed blue sleeves with two pieces of nay blue fabric on the bottom. Her gloves lengthened and stopped about an inch below her sleeves. Her skirt became double layered. The top layer of her skirt was still navy blue but the second layer was light blue. Her boots went to her knee's and were white with navy blue strips across the top. Her earings became navy five pointed stars. Her tiara gem also became a navy five pointed star. Her back bow became light blue. She had a double layer belt that was clipped to in the front with a five pointed star clipping it together with two ribbons coming from it in the back.

Princess Uranus: her form back in the silver millennium. She wore a navy blue floor length dress and her planetary symbol was on her forehead.

Henshin/Transformation:

Uranus Planet Power- her first henshin. She used this to transform into Sailor Uranus.

Uranus Crystal Power- her second henshin phrase used to transform into Super Sailor Uranus and than later Eternal Sailor Uranus.

Powers:
World Shaking- Uranus’s first attack. She lifts her hand in the air gathering energy from the air around her. She than closes her hand creating the yellow energy ball. Finally she launches her hand at the ground sending the attack shooting along the ground creating an earth quake. It lifts off the ground when it gets close to it's target.

Space Sword Blaster- This is Uranus's second attack using her space sword. Sailor Uranus would gather energy into the blade of her space sword. The blade glows and she shoots an energy blade at her opponent. She can also use this attack to physically attack her opponent.

Uranus Space turbulence- Generates energy into her hands that is than unleashed at her target in a series of beams. It's a powerful attack.

Galactica Space Turbulence- The same as space turbulence though was used under the control of Galaxia.

Galactica Planet Attack- Used with the other senshi while under the control of Galaxia. It sent an energy beam at the target.

Weapons or Magical Items:

Space sword- A beautiful sword with a silver jewel encrusted blade and a gold handle. It was Sailor Uranus's talisman and was used in the attack Space Sword Blaster.

Lip Rod-  Sailor Uranus's henshin stick. She uses this to transform into Sailor Uranus.

Uranus Crystal- Sailor Uranus's Sailor Crystal that she used to transform into super Sailor Uranus and later Eternal Sailor Uranus. It was given to her by Sailor Saturn.

Communicator- Similar to that of the inner senshi's and was used to connect her with the other outer senshi.

Guardian: N/A

RP Sample: From a crystal Tokyo site that I play Haruka on.

Haruka was pacing around right outside the palace. The youma in town earlier had been troubling and she couldn't help but think about how close it was to the palace to begin with. She had been sensing something wasn't right for a while now but never actually brought it up. The blond just thought it had been her imagination running away with her again. She couldn't count how many times she felt something was going to happen and than nothing did in the past ten years. She had a feeling every time she felt uneasy was just leading up to this moment. Something was up in crystal Tokyo and usually she would just pass it off to the Inner senshi she couldn't help but feel the outer senshi might need to step in. She looked down at her space sword for a minute. She had summoned it the second she was back on palace grounds. Her space sword had always been a comfort for her and having it in hand again after ten years it felt pretty good.

After a few moments she decided that it was time the outer senshi spoke of what was to happen now. The other three needed to know what was going on and about the Youma. Now if only she knew where Neptune was it would be great. She had seen her love about as Often as she had seen Endymion. OK so she had seen the other woman a bit more than the king after all the Neptunian queen always came to bed at night. She almost had to wonder if she needed to worry for some reason but she was sure her worry's were unfounded. 'well after this no one's going to say anything about me carrying my henshin rod around with me all the time.' she thought. After a moment she flipped open her communicator and pressed the button to connect her with the Outer Senshi only. "We need to have a meeting immediately I'm going to be on the training grounds." with that she walked to the training grounds rather than the training room. The out door training area had been her idea and with the starlight's around it was seeming like a better idea everyday. If it was not for the isolated training area on the palace grounds she would get nothing done at all because Seiya kept trashing the training room and than leaving it. She couldn't wait until she could see them gone and she swore if any more of their friends appeared she was going to start knocking heads together. As soon as she was standing on the edge of the training grounds she pulled her henshin rode out and transformed for the second time that day.

It really did feel good to be in her fuku. Without a moments notice she started her own training. It had been so long since she had used any of her powers she was feeling a bit rusty. She lined up with one of the dummy’s holding her sword in front of her with both hands. "Space sword blaster." and with a couple slashes of her sword she had a couple energy blades racing towards the dummy. "damn it." she muttered when she missed the dummy altogether. "I knew I should have been training henshined all this time." She said glaring at the dummy. She knew she was over thinking her attack but she couldn't help it. She felt like an idiot for ignoring the signs that she had been seeing lately. Even the wind had been warning her of something coming and she had still ignored it. She punched a nearby tree before leaning her head against it. This was irritating she had started hearing the whispers after the battle and she knew it was only a matter of time before something more than a youma would threaten the peace of Crystal Tokyo and the senshi would be needed once again. Her plan was for the outer senshi to handle it before the inners had to be pulled back to battle.

Last edited by NaoUranus on 1st December 2013, 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime28th April 2013, 7:57 pm

While the description sections meet the minimum requirements I would like to see you adding few things into the profile before I will approve it.

Can you extend the physical information section a bit? Maybe add the color of her eyes and her slender waist, as well as her overall strong body build thanks to being a devoted track runner?

In the personality section could you mention her strong connection with wind and her love for racing and maybe also add how she usually sees most things as only black and white?

Oh and can you mention her racing abilities in the unique skills/ abilities section? If you are also basing this profile on the manga (or seramyu) maybe you could also add her ability to play the piano very well Smile .

Do let me know if you want or need help with this profile. Thank you Arichan ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 11:58 pm

OK added just let me know if I need to add anything else. (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus 868675979 It took me a couple days to figure out some wording. (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 12:21 am

Oh, one more thing – Can you mention how Haruka puts her whole heart into fighting and is ready to sacrifice herself, and others if needed, for the sake of the future and for the greater good? Once you have added this into the profile I will move it to the approved section Smile .
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 12:36 am

OK it's been added in (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 12:45 am

Approved <3
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 4:55 pm

new Storyline added
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 7:08 pm

Update has been noted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus   (Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Senshi: Haruka Tenou//Sailor Uranus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top