The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Drabbles thread~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime26th April 2013, 9:01 pm

Hai! lovely mod here!! Drabbles thread~ 1955989781

I decided to create this thread so you guys share any drabble you got, or any quick idea that comes through your mind.
this would be like a big file full of quick ideas, and who knows, maybe it might help to develop a new story Wink

-----

This is something i came up with, after i woke up this morning, i dreamed something like this and i thought it could be useful at some point, so i decided to share it here ^^

They've been friends since they were kids, even back then he felt something about her. As the time went, that "something" he felt, turned into something even bigger, but he knew she didn't felt the same.
So he made a promise to himself, by the time she comes back to visit (he was hoping that) he would be a better and successful man.

-I'm leaving - she said with a very sad face
-What are you talking about? - this announcement shocked him
-I'm leaving to Japan, I gotta do something there…I gotta find someone…
-Who?
-Family
-But your family is here…
-That's not…true…there's a secret I cannot tell you, but I have…a family member I must find…

He knew she was serious about it.

-I love you - he said abruptly
-What?
-I love you, I've always loved you
-I…you're a really good friend…one of the best male friends I had, is just… - she felt embarrassed, she figured this a long ago, but her new discovery, the fact that she has a sister that doesn't even know her existence, plus the dreams she's being having since she was a kid, she knew her "prince charming" wasn't him, was somebody else, a guy with dark hair and green eyes, and the most important, she never felt that way towards him, he was just a really good male friend to her, but still the situation was embarrassing for her.

-I'll wait for you, and by the time you comeback
-I'm not coming back…

-by the time you comeback, I'll be a successful man, that's my promise
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 12:27 am

Wow this is really interesting for a story idea. I'll be honest though, I'm not sure which characters these are since it's a little vague. It sounds like it would make an awesome chapter story!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 9:39 am

Thanks ^-^ v
When i pictured this i was thinking on my otaku senshi fanfic, the guy would be a childhood friend, but not her true love interest (from what i write is obvious xD), and the girl would be the main character (me as a senshi) when she decided to search for Usagi in japan....tbh not sure if i will use this, but i decided to write it just in case n_n
Back to top Go down

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 12:41 pm

I knew about the friend thing. I wasn't sure which senshi it was.

You should totally use it, Haine! I would totally read this story! =)
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 11:17 am

Do you have this story anywhere or is it still in a work in progress? Can we learn a bit more about your Otaku like her powers, background and what she looks like I'm really interested in this^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 12:14 pm

The story of my otaku senshi is still in progress =p
actually i posted something about her in the Otaku senshi forum =)
i just noticed no one got interested in my story (it was lost on page 2 Drabbles thread~ 1948543417 ) since by the time i posted this i didn't had much, but i updated the thread now =p go and check it if you want Drabbles thread~ 2422052349
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 12:21 pm

Can you link the story?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 12:43 pm

Haine wrote:
actually i posted something about her in the Otaku senshi forum -----> click there

Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 1:03 pm

Ah then I already commented on it, I got confused when you said "i just noticed no one got interested in my story" I thought it meant you had something on your work in progress story up I didn't realize it was the Otaku Senshi information^^

Seriously though I wanna see her princess dress!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 1:07 pm

^^ i'm still working on that, but if you have more comments, please do it on that thread, i don't wanna spam more this one, it would lose the purpose xD

SHARE YOUR DRABBLES GUYS!!! Drabbles thread~ 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 9:32 am

"We did it!" Neo Moon cried out as the enemy became dust. "It's finally over.." She turned and looked back at the others, yet found that she was still alone. "No..No where is everyone?"

She looked and looked, but couldn't find a single soul alive in the rumble of what used to be crystal palace. "No...Vesta..Ceres.. Pallas..Juno- "

Light of the moon fell on her in this desolet place as she realized she was the only living thing alive for miles on end. The only one that had survived the last encounter with one of Chaos's minions.

"Senshi of Love and justice."

Tear-streaked, Neo Moon Looked up at the figure illuminated by the moon, "Who..who are you?"

"Sanctity of the moon." The Figure continues, "What you have done was neither of those yet only one stands. Justice. Throw away those other useless titles and become a senshi of Justice- Sailor Neo Moon."

"But.. my friends.. I.."

"You stand for justice- that shall be your new purpose. Give Justice to the fallen. Protect those that seek only justice."

All at once, Neo Moon could feel a power foreign to herself over come her. No! Her memories! They were slowly disappearing, all that she was.. all that she had been-!

"No! Stop it! What are you doing to me?" She held her head, "I'm.. I'm Sailor Neo Moon! I'm Usagi! I'm Princess Lady Serenity! I'm Sai..lor.. Moon! I am SAILOR MOON! I-!"

"You shall start a new life as a solider for Justice." Toneless and almost cold, it was as if the sight of Neo Moon struggles didn't mean a thing. In fact, it really didn't.

Sailor Lambda thought this was such a pointless struggle on the senshi's part but in the end, the transformation was complete. Only a soldier of justice remained. Tapping the staff once on the ground, the Earth began to change slowly around them as vegetation overtook the ruined city of Crystal Tokyo.

"Start again and we shall see if it makes a difference." Looking towards the senshi that stood now she raised her hand. "Warrior for Justice, this is your new star. Your name-"

"I ..Am.."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 11:29 am

Ktenshi this looks pretty interesting!! =D!!
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 1:30 pm

heh, thanks. n.n I have random drabbles that I hardly finish sometimes. 83 I never really played with Chibiusa much -maybe I should...?-
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 10:31 am

I got another dream xD

---

She was heading for her car, she was happy and excited to be back, she was counting the minutes to see him.

-Finally, i'll be at home - she said out loud while getting closer to her car, but something made her stop abruptly, she got a weird feeling, a feeling she had before, a long time ago.

She decided to ignore it and was about to open her car, when she noticed someone was behind a wall close to her car, she was panicking, but managed to calm down, she removed her shoes, she didn't want to make any noise, she open her car and and turned on, but instead of leaving, she looked for her baseball bat, she grabbed it and very quietly, she moved to the opposite side of the wall, she quickly dialed a number in her phone but she leaft it in the back of her car, she wanted to make sure that if something happend to her, someone might rescue her later.

She was about to move closer to the person, when he revealed himself. she couldn't see him, since he was in front of a big lamp, and couldn't see because of the refletion.

-Welcome back - he said, she dropped the bat on the floor, and froze there, it was him, he was there, a million things more crossed her head, she ran to him and stopped when she realized something, it wasn't him

-What's wrong? - he asked, and pulled her close, grabbed her chin and kissed her in one cheek and gave her a hug, she hugged him back, she was sad. she started crying, he pulled her back gently, he was smiling.

-Don't cry, i'm here now - he said gently

-Where's your bother? - she asked abruptly...it wasn't him, she knew the minute she saw, they might be identical twin brothers, they might have the same body structure, they might have almost the same voice, but since it wasn't him, since it wasn't her true love she could tell all the difference just by watching him from a distance.

-How did?... - he tried to ask but stopped the question, instead he decided to tell her the truth - something happened, and you better sit on the car, i'll drive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drabbles thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drabbles thread~   Drabbles thread~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drabbles thread~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top