The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! Empty
PostSubject: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime26th April 2013, 1:34 pm

This is the topic to rp the April showers bring May flowers event!

The location is a vast field surrounded by rainbow trees and flowers! It is the dawn before May and the sky is clearing making way for beautiful May flowers!

As stated in the rules, there is no setting other than the field! Have fun and create whatever your little hearts desire to be in this rpg! Remember to pay attention to your fellow role players and have fun!

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 14th October 2013, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime26th April 2013, 2:05 pm

Luna walked slowly to the field loving the feel of the soft grass on her bare feet. She always loved this time of year when spring brought out the flowers and summer hinted at being around the corner. She loved the floral smell to the air and the way everyone's eyes seems to be full of light. Smiling sure that there was a light in her own eyes she stared towards the festival, she paused for a moment to look through some of the stalls set up, in neat lines all over the field. She wished that she could have come with someone this year instead of alone.

She paused to purchase something to eat and started on her way again. Over all Luna had a feeling that this was going to be the best night of spring.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 1:28 am

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! Junjunbcf95_zps5f0b5e2e

It was beautiful out, with the sun shining and barely a cloud in the sky, a floral scent rode the soft breeze. Spring was in the air, and the whole world seemed to buzz with new life.

But Junjun didn't pay attention to any of it. Instead, she focused on her training. She pushed herself to run faster, to get to her limit and then push even further past that. She wanted to get strong, just as strong as Makoto! And to do that, she had to train.

The field was her favorite place as it was large, and not normally very crowded. But today there was a festival and stalls were lined up in rows across the entire field. It had been annoying, but Junjun wasn't going to let it stop her!

She weaved through all of the stalls, flitting past the gathered people and the wooden structures. It was just another aspect of training.

Junjun was startled when she spotted Luna amongst the festival-goers. She halted in her steps and bumped into an old man. "Sorry!" she told him, before beginning to run again, only this time she was running towards Luna.

"Oi! Luna!" Junjun yelled out as she closed the gap between them.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 8:37 am

Ceres took her time picking colorful flowers and placing them into a banquet. She loved the smell of them. They were so intoxicating with their mixture of rose, jasmine, and lilac fragrance. She walked towards Luna and Juno when she seen them both off in the distance. She stopped in front of both of them before laying her growing pile of flowers at her feet.

"What brings the two of you here?" Ceres inquired eyeing the both of them. Suddenly it began to rain hats and Ceres blinked as she picked up a pink lacy one before placing it on her head.

"We'll that's quiet strange." She blinked as more hats kept falling.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime27th April 2013, 10:08 am

Luna looked up in the direction of the voice that had called her name earlier. It was Junjun. Smiling she waved as the young girl closed the distance between them. "Hello Junjun." Luna spoke in greeting. "Training even here, I see." The older woman giggled. Would that girl ever take a break and have some fun?

Ceres walked up and laid her flowers at her feet. "What brings the two of you here?" Ceres asked. Luna couldn't help but giggle at the way the girl was eyeing them. A sudden storm of hats caught Luna by surprise. Choosing a light yellow one with cat ears Luna placed it on her head and grinned.

"Well Ceres, it is a festival, you know. People do come to this things." She giggled. She was feeling rather younger than usual, and she loved ever moment of it. Like she was a girl again.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 8:09 am

ooc:

Chad was finished for the day. And what a day it had been!
First a portal opened in the temple's sacred fire, then he and Grandpa went through to set up a stall for charms there. Then that crazy girl swept through everything, barely avoiding running into someone, and now HATS ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY?!

"And I'm barely past noon!" he groaned as he swatted away a rimmed top hat.

Rei was nowhere to be seen. She went off early in the morning, before the portal incident happened and brought them to candyland, or somewhere that could be candyland, with trees that reminded him of the drug hazes and trips he heard many people talk about in his time as a musician.

Speaking of trees, he was sure Rei would like it if he brought back a souvenir (QUEST_GET:fine_rainbow_trunked_tree). For that, he bought a massive timber axe in one of the stalls, and turned away with a devilish grin on his mushy-hair-obscured face, clutching the handle with great fervor, one step away from cackling evilly. Then he saw the girl who he recognized as the crazy runner (junjun), barely half a meter in front of him, in the company of two other girls of her age, with very strange hairdos. One was in a yellow hat.

He quickly lowered his tool, hands on the axehead, handle on the ground, and let out a lout "Hi!" (he's still grinning like a maniac)

Last edited by Boromonokli on 30th April 2013, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying... oh this is so FUN!)
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 8:25 am

Minako poised herself over the pool of goldfish while holding a flimsy net in her hand. She slowly licked her lips, inched a little closer, then flung herself forward toward her prize. The little goldfish darted out of the way of the net and, if fish had the ability, it surely would have cackled as it swam away. With an exaggerated groan, Minako slumped forward until she was almost eye-level with the goldfish.

A hat fell from above and landed on the goldfish. The blonde smiled and nearly jumped forward into the goldfish pool with excitement. "Does this count?" Minako asked excitedly, holding up her prized goldfish in a soggy hat. The shop keeper appeared confused for a few moments, but finally decided on a "no" with a shake of his head. The blonde's shoulders slumped again as she dropped the goldfish back into the water.

"But you can keep the hat," the shop keeper offered helpfully. Looking at the soggy hat she held in one hand, Minako scrunched her face in disgust and dropped the hat on the ground. "No, thank you," she said loudly, leaving the stall. The hat had been ugly anyway. Besides, apparently today's weather forecast meant she would have more opportunities to find a free hat.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 5:35 pm

Zoisite walked though the park. It was so nice to be free from beryl and not be brained washed. He saw Minako leave the Goldfish stall. he walked up to her and tapped on the shoulder. "so where is Bun head and the rest?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 6:27 pm

Minako was not expecting to be tapped on the shoulder and it definitely showed in her facial expressions. She quelled her dramatic, high-pitched squeal when she turned around and saw Zoisite. Minako smiled sheepishly and waved, "Hi, Zoisite. I didn't see you there."

She shrugged her shoulders at Zoisite's question and quickly glanced around the field and stalls. Minako didn't see any of the other girls around, although she hadn't exactly waited in the assigned meeting spot. "Well, we were supposed to meet over by the entrance, but I kind of got distracted and lost track of time." She said, laughing sheepishly again as she held a hand behind her head. "But, I'm sure they are around her somewhere. Maybe by the food stalls."

She thought about it for a moment and her smiled brightened. "There was a stall selling some tasty treats over there!" The blonde said, pointing in a direction. Of course, she was a little hungry, so maybe she could grab a snack at the stall while she looked for the other girls.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime2nd May 2013, 5:39 pm

Zoisite contuied to walk, he stopped when a something got his eye. A stand selling Stuffed animals. He then spotted one that look like him as a cat. "Cute" he said and bought one. he then went to get something to eat. "what to eat" he asked himself out loud.

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 9:24 am

Bump. I know a lot more of you singed up for this Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime3rd May 2013, 12:05 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 11:44 am

Haruka stood at the entrance to the festival. they had all agreed to meet here but there was no one around. She knew she had been a little late but she couldn't possibly be later than Usagi. There was no possible way she could be that late. The blond scratched the back of her head sheepishly. Was she that late shrugging she looked around to see if she could see someone she recognized.

If she didn't see one of the girls than she was probably going to head home. After a few moments of looking around she saw one of the two younger blonds. She walked up to Minako who not so surprisingly was currently standing at a food stand.

"hey Minako." she said when she was right behind the other blond. Well she would probably stay for a bit now at least she wasn't going to be alone while she was here. She looked up ordering something to eat and drink real quick. she looked around for a moment raining hats 'could the weather get stranger.' she thought batting a hat out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 10:42 am

After Minako answered his question, Zoisite walked away without voicing a response. Minako looked at him for a moment as he walked away, but eventually she shrugged and decided she would see him again later. Maybe she should go back to the front entrance to see if any of the other women had arrived yet.

Before continuing her walk to the front entrance, she stopped at the food stall she had mentioned earlier to Zoisite. Hey, she had said she would and Minako was hungry, so she justified her delay in looking for the others. The blonde asked the stall keeper for a specific treat, which was handed to her a moment later. With a gleeful smile, she took a bite of her treat while she gave the stall keeper some money.

While she enjoyed her treat, Haruka strolled up to the same stall and ordered some food. Hey, neat! That was one less person to look for, Minako thought happily. Still chewing her food, Minako waved at Haruka. Swallowing her food, she strolled forward to greet the other woman. "Hi, Haruka!" She said cheerfully. Minako leaned forward casually, then pointed toward an item on the menu. "That one is good. I got some, too." She said, holding her treat up for Haruka's viewing pleasure.

While Haruka completed her purchase, Minako asked "Have you seen the others?" She then paused to look behind Haruka. "Hey, where's Michiru?"
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 1:06 pm

After a while, Chad was getting awkward looks from crazy runner and her clique. Feeling that his temper might get the better of him, he lugged the axe around his shoulder. He is, after all, on a quest of love, and it wouldn't be knightly if he got distracted chastising every careless girl he saw rushing around like a headless chicken, especially if the careless girl in question was in care of her friends. And it would be unfitting to ruin such a joyful moment.

Exhaling deeply, he set out again in search of a tree fitting for the lady of his heart. However a fleeting sense of unease worked itself into his heart. It came without a reason, need or explanation, as if something tried to warn him. He had to keep his eye open!

Pushing through the crowd, he came to a great sight: Haruka and Minako! "HEY!" he shouted. and with long but purposeful strides, closed the distance between them. Shifting his axe to his other shoulder, he greeted the two: "Haruka, Minako! You too found candyland?! This place is crazy. Have you seen Rei?"

Last edited by Boromonokli on 8th May 2013, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime6th May 2013, 12:22 am

She couldn't help but smile at Minako a bit. the younger girls always seemed to be a bit cheerful and it seemed to make her smile just about every time. When the younger girl suggested something on the menu Haruka nodded. "well than I guess I better come back a bit later and get some for myself." she said with a wink.

As soon as the other girl had asked about Michiru she looked over. "She wanted to go do something. she told me to come on ahead she would meet us here after she was done." She answered. "I haven't seen the other yet either I was beginning to wonder if I was later than I thought I was." she said.

Her attention was quickly pulled to Chad when he walked up. She waved a bit as he closed the distance. Candy land? well seemed like a good explanation of the place to her. "I'm afraid I haven’t seen Rei yet Minako's the first one I've seen since getting here." she said. She noticed the ax raising an eyebrow. "whats the ax for exactly?" she asked. she really was confused as to why he was carrying the thing around
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime6th May 2013, 1:53 am

As Juno stood beside Luna, enjoying the older woman's presence, Ceres came over to join them. Juno grinned at her sister, but before she could answer Ceres's question, hats began to fall from the sky.

Juno jumped and glanced upwards, frowning at the sky as if her expression alone would be able to stop the onslaught. Both Luna and Ceres seemed to accept this new development quite easily, both of them picking up matching hats and placing them on their heads, unconcerned.

Juno frowned at both of them, unsure what to say. Didn't they think this was strange at all? The hats had no interest for her in particular: her hair style wouldn't allow her to wear a hat, anyway.

She was about to question them, to ask why they were not more concerned about this strange weather, when a man made his way over to their little group, with a large axe held within his hands. "Hi!" he said, with a wild grin.

Juno stared at him, though no words could make their way past her lips. His hair was as wild as his grin and he was very large and muscular. Before she or the other two girls could say anything at all, he took off once more, large axe carried upon his shoulder.

A stretch of silence followed his exit, and Juno stared after him as he made his way to Minako and Haruka. When he began a conversation with the two blondes, Juno turned her attention back onto the two she had been previously talking to. "Um, that was odd." She placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head. "Why are men always so strange?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime7th May 2013, 7:28 am

Minako threw away the remains of her treat while Haruka explained Michiru's absence. Licking the syrup from her fingers, Minako shrugged her shoulders and hoped Michiru would come to the fair later. Maybe they would have found everyone by then and they could enjoy the rest of the day together. It'd be nice to enjoy her day off with friends before she had to go back to work.

An unexpected fellow, Chad, hoisted an axe over his shoulder as he greeted Minako and Haruka. Pausing before she answered, she tilted her head to one side as her face quirked in confusion. She settled on the fact that the day was sort of strange and Chad was sort of strange, too. Besides, her life was pretty strange and strange made life interesting. "Hi, Chad!" She chirped happily.

"Is that what the fair is called? I must have forgotten to look at the banner near the front entrance," Minako commented when Chad called the area 'Candyland.' Minako nodded in agreement when Haruka said they had not seen Rei. "But, I bet we'll run into her before long. You are welcome to stay with us until we find her."

"So..." She paused, striding forward to poke the axe with one finger. "Why do you have this?"
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime7th May 2013, 9:52 am

Zoisite walked back to the front and met up with the others. "Hi Haruka" he said and looked around "where Michiru?" he asked. he then looked over and saw the man with an axe. he looked familiar but Zoisite just wasn't sure why. "why do you have an axe?" he asked..
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 6:51 am

ooc:
"To fell a tree. What else is an axe good for?" He rolled his eyes, and waved towards the distance, to the edge of the field. "Those are not normal trees, and I intend to find out just what they are made of, and of course, to see if any of them are fitting to be made into a gift worthy of a princess."
He also eyed the new arrival, the man with blonde hair in casual clothing. The unease set in again, and he found himself saying. "hmm... maybe to help Grandpa too! Sure it doesn't kill a monster, but it might help me to hold out till the sailors come in and clean up the mess. But where are my manners? I'm Chad." - he extended his hand to Zoisite.

Last edited by Boromonokli on 11th May 2013, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 2:29 pm

Haruka put her hand in her pocket waiting for chads answer and when it was given she chuckled. The blond had given up on normal a long time ago so she just kind of went with it when things got strange. So when she got here and saw the rainbow trees and flowers she as usual just went along with it.

When he spoke of making a gift worthy of a princess Haruka shook her head slightly. She knew exactly who he was talking about or well had a good feeling she did. And than Zoicite came up to them. "Hi Zoicite." she said with a nod in the direction of the blond. She laughed when Zoicite asked about Michiru as well. "She had things to do before she stopped by. Not sure when she'll be around quit yet." she answered it was a simpler one than she had given Minako but really she had never liked saying something more than once. She looked around for a moment looking back to the blond she had just answered. "where are the other three?" she asked referring to the other shitenou.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 6:26 pm

ooc:

Zoisite shook his hand back. "I think i seen you somewhere before" he said. " Nephrite is working, Jadeite didn't want to come and Kunzite is kitten proofing the house, not sure if he will stop by later." he said. "well more like a room, we are going to foster a mom cat and her babies" he then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 7:21 am

ooc:

"A pleasure to meet you, Zoisite." Chad continued listening. "Hmm... Kitten nursery? Not the easiest thing I've heard of. When are the new arrivals expected?"
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime13th May 2013, 7:48 am

Chad received many questions concerning his axe. Although carrying an axe at a festival could be deemed curious behavior, so could hats falling out of the sky like rain. Minako took her hand away from the axe and placed her hands on her hips. Leaning forward, she looked toward the edge of the field. "Oh, those trees!" She said, having only just noticed them. "Well, that's weird." Minako said with a sniff, having never seen such trees before.

Then, Zoisite appeared. Minako flinched and took a step backwards away from Zoisite. Although the Shittenou had been reformed, old habits died hard. It could be difficult to love thy neighbor, especially when said neighbor had tried to kill you. But, Usagi would be disappointed if she had seen Minako act that way, so Minako pushed her doubts behind her. "Hi, Zoisite," she said with a friendly wave.

Haruka asked where the other Shittenou were located. Minako listened to the answer, because she was curious, too. Zoisite answered while also revealing the expected arrival of kittens. Minako squealed excitedly. Kittens were so cute! "Could we come see them?" She asked excitedly. Maybe she could even adopt one? Artemis wouldn't mind... right? I mean, Diana needed a playmate. Yeah, she could come up with a plausible explanation, which Artemis couldn't refuse!

Well.... Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime14th May 2013, 7:38 pm

Luna smiled again a Juno. "That's something I'm still trying to understand myself." She said thinking of Artemis. That man was forever confusing her. "It's best just to learn to live with the fact that we will never understand them and they will never understand us." She said and laid a hand on the younger girl's shoulder. She looked around and saw so many of her friends about. "Come on girls, I'll treat us to something sweet." Luna said smiling at the young set of sisters.
Luna wished that Diana would have come with her, this is something the young girl would have loved.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 8:05 am

Juno grinned at Luna when she mentioned that she too was still trying to learn the strange commodity known as men. The image of a clumsy white cat came to mind instantly and Juno had to laugh. Artemis was definitely one of the stranger ones, though Juno really liked him.

She was just glad she didn't have to deal with men on a daily basis, since Juno wasn't quite sure how Luna dealt with it every day.

When Luna mentioned that she would treat Juno and Ceres to something sweet, Juno's grin widened. "Alright!" she cried out and threw her fist up in the air in a victory pose. Sweet things were her favorite. It was partly why she always followed after Makoto all the time. Makoto was the best cook ever, and Juno had been banned from the kitchen so she couldn't make anything herself.

"Could we get some ice cream?" Juno asked as she followed Luna. "Though I'm okay with anything, I'm not picky at all!"

Juno spotted Haruka and Minako off a little ways with that man carrying the axe, and another blonde person. Juno wasn't quite certain if the blonde was a male or a female. She waved over to Minako and Haruka, however, though she wasn't sure they would be able to see her.

Juno found herself staring at Haruka as she continued to follow Luna, turning her body to walk backwards. Haruka was looking just as cool as always.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 1:26 pm

Haruka chuckled at all the questions concerning Chad’s ax. Granted they were all good questions because it wasn't everyday you came across someone carrying an ax. As soon as Zoicite mentioned the cat's Haruka shook her head. and than Minako squeeled causing Haruka to put her hand up to her ear. "would deafness by Minako be a good excuse on the occasions that I don't hear Michiru ask me to do something?" the short haired blond asked looking at the other blond girl out of the corner of her eye. Well it seemed like a good question and would hopefully show the girl that she was being a bit to loud with Haruka that close to her. She looked up just in time to notice Juno waving over at them and Haruka waved back her attention still on the conversation she was currently in. "Something tells e you want to do more than just see them." she said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 1:33 pm

"Ice cream sounds perfect." Luna mused as the girls made their way to the booth. Smiling she knew that Juno loved sweets, and to that effect she knew that the girl would love the offer and Luna was glad for the company.

Walking up to the counter Luna smiled at the attendant. "I'd like a cone of Half Baked please>" Luna requested,"And what ever these lovely young ladies would like too." She smiled and looked over at the younger girls. It made her heart light to be in such joyous company. This was surely a festival to remember, as spring flowers fell from the sky with light scarves with them.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 5:02 pm

I am glad that you are all loving this RPG Smile

Sailor Neptune made you all some prizes if you have participated in this event!

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! May_flowers_rpg_event_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d65dgvi

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! May_flowers_rpg_event_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d65dgvf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!   April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April showers bring May flowers RPG event!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top