The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

How I organize and create my fanfiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

How I organize and create my fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 6:48 pm

These are only chapter summaries and not full chapters, I will write the chapters once the entire story has been mapped out and summarized so I won't have to worry about writers block^^

To get my creative juices flowing, I've come up with a multi-chapter story based around Sailor Moon and my other favorite classic anime. A lot of people here and on FF.N have probably never seen Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Gundam Wing and Tenchi Muyo as they are from vastly different anime genres and generations but I want to create it because I can see in my mind how it will work.

Most of my stories I tend to be as true to Canon as I can possibly be with fanfiction(which is hard because of course things are going to change otherwise it wouldn't be fanfiction.)

So here it is, so far only 5 chapters have been mapped out. I want to completely map out the chapters for the entire story before I start posting them because I already feel like crap for never completing a story that wasn't a one-shot >.>

I'm sure a lot of you haven't seen DMZ, IYm GW and TM so I'll understand if I don't get any feedback. Thanks to those who do give feedback, anything that can help is much appreciated^^

My stories do not revolve around any one character as a main character, all characters in my stories have key and important roles.

This is a Mamoru and Usagi tragedy and romance story on epic proportions. I am reinventing Sailor Chaos. As Sailor Moon becomes Cosmos, the only non-canon aspect is that I have decided to make Mamoru(essentially Sailor Earth) into Sailor Chaos, causing an eternal dance. The mother, and the father that clash and destroy the universe, and find a balance in order to rebuild it.

How I organize and create my fanfiction 4011577294 How I organize and create my fanfiction 2393257330 How I organize and create my fanfiction 3074743337 How I organize and create my fanfiction 2045764097 How I organize and create my fanfiction 1333987389 How I organize and create my fanfiction 1666276025 How I organize and create my fanfiction 4039879955 How I organize and create my fanfiction 3221295634 How I organize and create my fanfiction 1483032476 How I organize and create my fanfiction 3120549547 How I organize and create my fanfiction 1322698128

“If we are the Universe then you are the matter.

What does that make you?

The anti-matter. Forever we will dance. Repelling and attracting, pushing and pulling. Soulmates doesn’t even cover it. When we collide, everything is destroyed and reborn. You can’t escape this.

Watch me.”

Chapter One Summary

On the coronation of Queen Rinity Lady Serenity the 3rd. Endymoin reveals he is Sailor Chaos. Sailor Cosmos is born.

Fast forward.

Cosmos returns from the past and fights Chaos. Their clashing power is able to restore the cosmos but ends up effecting time and space causing two dimensions to collide. Both are injured and flung to opposite ends of the Universe.

Back on Earth the senshi realize what happened just as ships begin descending upon their galaxy. The Jurain Empire and Kinmoku Empire have arrived.

Endymoin wakes to a parallel earth. The information flowing effortlessly in this new reborn form. Beside him is none other than a dragon ball.

Kagome finds a crater by the god tree, and a girl inside it.

Chapter Two Summary

Inside the crystal palace, Kakyuu explains that the Kinmoku Empire in her solar system, which previously existed of one star, one planet and three moons, has suddenly become a neighboring Empire to Jurai, which appeared over night.

Azusa, Misaki and Funaho explain that they were not the ones to suddenly appear out of no where, and that their galaxy is an exact replica of a galaxy that already existed for them and belongs to the Jurian royal family

Arguments ensue as territory and ownership are called into question.

Rei is the one who shouts at everyone to shut up. She tells them about the birth of Chaos and Cosmos. The others discuss the what happened as everything had been destroyed and only those two were left and wondering if this caused the merge.

They talk about the Three Goddesses and if anyone would know it would be them. They exclaimed that the three women were the ones that created their universe.

A jab is taken at the senshi and the others about their lack of creator knowledge.

A plan is formed.

Chapter Three Summary

Kagome is weary about the girl at first but eventually takes her inside. She worries about whether or not to go get Inuyasha or if leaving this strange girl with her family is such a good idea. What kind of human manages to have an impact crater like that and remain alive? She was probably a demon. It would explain her strange appearance.

She kind of reminded Kagome of Inuyasha with her sparkling white hair. She wondered if the girls eyes were gold. She tried to find out when the girl suddenly opened her own eyes, which were a startling blue, and startled Kagome so bad she screamed and fell back.

Serenity’s lips twitched with the hint of a smile but instead she tilted her head.

Just then Inuyasha came blasting through the door before any words could be said shouting out Kagome’s name in worry.

This time Serenity did smile. She didn’t have the full access of knowledge that came with being Cosmos but she knew there was something very odd going on when a girl who reminded her of her days as Usagi Tsukino was mixed with a feudal era adorned, cute dog eared boy.

----

Chaos manages to gather all the dragon balls and attempts to make his wish. He wishes for everything to end and only he and serenity are left. The dragon cannot grant his wish. The dragon refuses. He asks the dragon whether he will beat Serenity, and the dragon says no. Angered he makes two wishes, kills the dragon and takes the dragon balls. He realizes what he needs to do and takes off into space with the dragon balls.

----

Tenchi and the others arrive at Crystal Tokyo. Washu and Tokimi are fascinated. Tsunami is enthralled by the beautiful crystallized planet so different from her trees.

The others connect and learn and discuss. It’s clear the mission is to find Serenity and Endymoin ASAP before they Cause anymore Chaos to the Cosmos.

Chapter Four Summary

Chaos is flying through the universe at an insane rate, noting the new changes from the fallout of his and Serenity’s last spat. A dimensional merge. He sees a familiar solar system and decides to visit.

--

Serenity has explained to Kagome and Inuyasha. Serenity notices the Shikon jewel shards and tears up. Kagome asks what’s wrong and Serenity says what Kagome currently holds is a crystallized soul. A Senshi Crystal. Serenity explains to them what it is, and show them her own. The Ginzuishou is useless now that she as assimilated with Cosmos.

Kagome wants to see if Serenity can make it through the well. Inuyasha refuses. Serenity makes it through the well. Inside the house Kagome’s mom is watching the news and drops her dishes. There was a sudden explosion in space, and the Prim Minister Relena Darlian, her brother Millardo and her security detail were on the shuttle that seems to have been unexpectedly destroyed. She turned to the picture of Kagomes father and frowned. He had died in the wars.

--

Endymoin fuses the dragon balls into Relena, Millardo, Hiiro, Duo, Wufei, Quatre and Trowa and tells them he belongs to him now. That they have died and were reborn through him, and tells them to demonstrate their newborn powers.

He keeps Relena with him, and sends the others to Crystal Tokyo.

---

Galaxia arrives in Crystal Tokyo. Her planet is at war with a powerful race called the Saiyans. The planet appeared out of no where, their orbit in sync with each other, and hours later came the first attacks. She said their ships bore the symbol of Chaos.

Seina’s ship suddenly appears and crashes. The Royals of Crystal Tokyo are baffled at how the ship got past their out planetary defenses and they learn of Seina’s ability.

Seina reports an attacked by the Namekian army. They discover they also adorned the symbol for Chaos.

Chapter Five Summary

The Chakrah Senshi Chaos created make it past the defenses and begin attacking Crystal Tokyo. The senshi, Tenchi, Ryoko and others begin to fight.

Duo and Trowa flee upon Endymoins telepathic instruction to head for the Saiyans. They are followed by Hotaru, Minako, Rei, Galaxia and Washu.

Millardo, Hiiro and Wufei are ordered back to Chaos where Makoto, Seiya, Ryoko and Michiru follow and fall into a trap when they reach another Earth solar system replica when Millardo uses his power over time to transport them to the Feudal Era.

Setsuna, Haruka and Ami remain in Crystal Tokyo with the Amazoness senshi and Chibiusa, Kinmoku and the Jurains where they’ve managed to capture Quatre.

Chibiusa frowned. “Something isn’t right.”

---

Endmymoin holds a possessed Relena in his arms. She’s dressed like Serenity and acts like Endymoins puppet. Endymoin plays with his newly transformed Golden Crystal, the Chaos crystal and exclaims “All apart of the plan. The fun is just about to begin.”

Millardo appears, bowing before Endymoin. “United they’re strong. Break them apart… and watch them fall.”

Endymoin plays with Relena’s skirt amused at Millardo’s defiance. He realizes his control on them is not nearly strong enough. He glares at Millardo, he was the god after all. He gave Millardo a new life. He orders Millardo back to Crystal Tokyo and to break through the Time Gates.

(Edited)

Last edited by nerf-or-nothing on 13th April 2013, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 6:51 pm

I won't lie, it's a little hard for me to follow. I follow stories better when they are written in full chapters though. Wink

Not that I'm hinting at anything...
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:00 pm

It's not fully written^^ This is just a mapping of the chapters, like chapter summaries, when I finish all the chapter summaries I will write the chapters in detail, that way I'll have all of the chapters mapped out and won't have to worry about writers block^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:04 pm

Yep, I know what you mean, I think it's hard to follow because I don't know two of the animes to be honest. What I mean is, in chapter stories, when you get to read the chapters and see the depth of the animes you don't understand, it's easier to get what is going on, you know?
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:05 pm

That's why this is only about "How I organize and create my fanfiction" and isn't actually a fanfiction^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:12 pm

Bah! I think we aren't communicating right. I already know it's a map out. I was just saying I didn't really understand it and can't give any real good advice or thoughts because I don't know several of the animes. I was hinting at the fact that if you do write it, I would love to read it. =)
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:18 pm

I write chapter summaries for my fics too. It really helps get rid of writer's block. Sadly it doesnt get rid of my laziness. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:31 pm

I can understand that, I'm so lazy with editing my current chapters I have posted, I want to get it done so I can get back to mapping out more chapters. All my stories on fanfiction.net weren't mapped out chapters, this is a new technique a friend told me about^^
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:33 pm

Quote :
Bah! I think we aren't communicating right. I already know it's a map out. I was just saying I didn't really understand it and can't give any real good advice or thoughts because I don't know several of the animes. I was hinting at the fact that if you do write it, I would love to read it. =)

Which animes haven't you seen?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:33 pm

I dread editing chapters.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:48 pm

I want to get a beta reader but I wanna take a crack at it myself I just... I'm so unmotivated and bored with it at the moment :/ I'm completely lacking in inspiration and motivation and the same goes for art. I dunno what's wrong with me lol
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 7:49 pm

I never get beta readers because I dont want to be question. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 8:06 pm

Gundam Wing and Tenchi Muyo.

A good beta reader is hard to find on fanfiction.net in the Sailor Moon world. I think, if you can handle being asked questions and being prompted to add and change things, it can totally be worth it. I love my beta reader. =)
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 8:21 pm

I have a forum in the GW/SM titled Peace and War and I have about 30 betas or so that agreed to the terms and conditions for helping others who need it but I could do it myself the only problem is I'm too lazy and unmotivated :/

So far I've written only a couple of chapters for each story. On my old account I rewrote the entire story to a Sailor Moon/Harry Potter story and just but the site was buggy and I lost it all. Pissed me off so much I had to walk away from it :c I'll go back to it one day. I don't want to give up, I've seen so many stories abandoned and discontinued. If I give up on a story I would delete it or give it away, keeping them up is a tease and just mean to readers who want to see it completed one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime13th April 2013, 9:28 pm

Exactly. I find the most frustrating thing with fanfiction is to wait nearly five years for an update. It's like, are you crazy?

I'm curious, if you don't post your stories on fanfiction.net where do you post them? I didn't realize that there was anywhere else to put them since A Sailor Moon Romance died out.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime14th April 2013, 4:16 pm

There is fanfiction.net, Mediaminor.org, Deviantart.com, and this forum. There are many places to post stories and you can build a fanbase the more you post on different areas^^ some Sailor Moon websites also allow you to email them stories and post them on their sites <: just search around c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I organize and create my fanfiction   How I organize and create my fanfiction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I organize and create my fanfiction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top