The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Here comes trouble...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

Here comes trouble... Empty
PostSubject: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:07 pm

...ahahahahaha, that title was just a joke, I swear, maybe.

'Ello, I'm Sailor Ares, but you all can just call me Ares or Elly! Sailor Moon was a huge part of my childhood, and I've kind of been in the fandom on and off, but these past few years I've recently gotten back into it thanks to the manga reprint. My favorite senshi are Mars, Saturn, and Chibimoon, and as of lately I've taken a huge liking toward VesVes (she is so sassy, I love her). I'm a big multishipper, but the ships that I particularly love are Rei/Minako, Chibiusa/Hotaru, Chibiusa/Helios (Chibiusa is such a pimp), and Aluminum Siren/Lead Crow (I feel like the only one who saw something between them). Usagi/Mamoru and Haruka/Michiru are pretty great too. And while I love all of the versions of Sailor Moon, my favorite has to be Sera Myu, as I'm a pretty big musical fan. PGSM is a pretty close second, though. Gosh, they're all so great though, since they bring something unique to the table.

My particular username is the name of one of my otaku senshi. She's a part of a whole entire team of senshi from another universe that is both similar and different from the universe we've come to know and love in Sailor Moon, and while I did start writing a fic about it as early as middle school, I sort of lost interest. But now that I have a lot more knowledge about the Sailor Moon universe, I feel like picking it up again and giving it a little revamp. And I'll most likely post it here, if there's any interest.

Random fact: Personality-wise, I'm a lot like Chibiusa, and my older sister totally acts a lot like Setsuna, and we have a very similar relationship to theirs, so I'm always running around and calling her Puu. XD

Another fandom fact: I'm good friends in real life with this crazy dork named Klara, but I believe you all on here know her as Koanko. She's been prodding me for the past month to join this forum, and while typically I'm not much of a forum peep, this community seemed friendly enough so I decided I'd register. I think I've made the right choice.

Well, I've rambled on for far too long, so I guess I should bring this to a close. I look forward to meeting all of you fellow Moonies! <3
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:11 pm

Welcome to GC! Hope you enjoy it. I was never a big forum person either but I have been enjoying it here.

Haha, I always thought that Siren/Crow was a pretty standard ship
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:18 pm

Saturn Skyy wrote:
Welcome to GC! Hope you enjoy it. I was never a big forum person either but I have been enjoying it here.

Really? Maybe I'm just not seeing that many shippers since I'm not that deep into the fandom. XD
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:24 pm

I'm a big multishipper too!

I know some people might not like this but I always liked Setsuna/Mamoru and for funnies I adore Umino/Usagi lol
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:28 pm

Sailor Ares wrote:
Saturn Skyy wrote:

Really? Maybe I'm just not seeing that many shippers since I'm not that deep into the fandom. XD

I might just be biased because I always thought it was so obvious. I never thought of myself as a shipper but my sister likes to point out that I am in the only 2 fandoms I take part in
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:30 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I'm a big multishipper too!

I know some people might not like this but I always liked Setsuna/Mamoru and for funnies I adore Umino/Usagi lol
I've always been fond of Pluto/Endymion myself (poor Puu~), and one-sided Umino/Usagi is hilarious. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:31 pm

Saturn Skyy wrote:
Sailor Ares wrote:
Saturn Skyy wrote:

I might just be biased because I always thought it was so obvious. I never thought of myself as a shipper but my sister likes to point out that I am in the only 2 fandoms I take part in
Yes, their UST is pretty obvious. Especially after Siren gets killed off, poor Crow is just moping about her. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:49 pm

Looks like we keep bringing in more friends! Welcome to the GC and thank you for signing up with Mafia! The game will start within the next week, so you're committed to this forum now. I'll have Koanko shake you up if you don't. Kidding. Maybe not.

Since I see you don't have an avatar or signature, here is a link to my Premades & Requests Shop The only thing asked is some credit in your signature.

Hope to see you around, love. ;]
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:57 pm

Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 6:58 pm

I always wondered what Umino would look like without his glasses. Naoko made a funny about it once since Princess D had the same glasses and looked like Umino but when she took em off va-va-voom!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 7:05 pm

Lust wrote:
Looks like we keep bringing in more friends! Welcome to the GC and thank you for signing up with Mafia! The game will start within the next week, so you're committed to this forum now. I'll have Koanko shake you up if you don't. Kidding. Maybe not.

Since I see you don't have an avatar or signature, here is a link to my Premades & Requests Shop The only thing asked is some credit in your signature.

Hope to see you around, love. ;]
Oh no, but she already shakes me up enough to begin with! ;_; Ahahahaha, kidding, kidding. Its look exciting, so I'm definitely sticking around.

I'll definitely check out your shop, since you have such pretty graphics! 0u0
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 7:22 pm

Welcome to the forum, Elly. I hope your stay proves to be a long and enjoyable one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 7:53 pm

was i the only one who mentally completed the sentence with "and make it double"?

anyway, welcome! i'm the biggest PGSM fan you'll find, so if you want to talk about it *-*
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 7:55 pm

Mi Mako Chan wrote:
was i the only one who mentally completed the sentence with "and make it double"?

I actually started signing Taylor Swift in my head. I like your idea better.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 8:03 pm

Quote :

Pokemon reference for the win!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 11:39 pm

Hi Elly welcome to the GC Smile I'm also a shipper for ChibiusaxHelios Here comes trouble... 3655530388 hehe anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 4:31 am

HI!!!!!! <3 <3 I loved reading your intro post!

Sailor Ares wrote:
I'm a big multishipper, but the ships that I particularly love are Rei/Minako, Chibiusa/Hotaru, Chibiusa/Helios (Chibiusa is such a pimp), and Aluminum Siren/Lead Crow (I feel like the only one who saw something between them).

I'm excited!! I love Aluminum Siren and Lead Crow sooo much <3 Siren/Crow is one of my OTPs (the others include Rei/Minako and Chibiusa/Hotaru too xD) I also am a multishipper, there's so many interesting characters with interesting personalities and connections that it's fun to write and think about xD. So it'll be really fun to talk to you more! <3 Here comes trouble... 4033448464

Sailor Ares wrote:
Random fact: Personality-wise, I'm a lot like Chibiusa, and my older sister totally acts a lot like Setsuna, and we have a very similar relationship to theirs, so I'm always running around and calling her Puu. XD

Ah! This is soooo much like my younger sister and I! Here comes trouble... 1637911638 When we were younger and we watched the anime together, Chibiusa was her favorite and Pluto was mine, so we would call each other nicknames accordingly! Awwww it's so cute to hear a similar story Here comes trouble... 1434556979

It is really nice to meet you dear! :3

Sorry if this post comes across as strange o.o! Not my intention
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 5:32 am

Anjyu wrote:
Welcome to GC!
Thank you! By the way, I adore your CereCere avatar. <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 5:33 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I always wondered what Umino would look like without his glasses. Naoko made a funny about it once since Princess D had the same glasses and looked like Umino but when she took em off va-va-voom!
Yeah, I wonder if Usagi had never met Mamoru, and if Umino invested in some contacts, would they be dating? XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:02 am

ToriJ wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Elly. I hope your stay proves to be a long and enjoyable one.
Thank you, Tori! Its nice to meet you. Just wondering, are you a Doctor Who fan? *u*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:02 am

Mi Mako Chan wrote:

anyway, welcome! i'm the biggest PGSM fan you'll find, so if you want to talk about it *-*
Pokemon reference for the win! XD Yay, another PGSM fan~!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:03 am

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:
Hi Elly welcome to the GC Smile I'm also a shipper for ChibiusaxHelios Here comes trouble... 3655530388 hehe anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here
Hello there, Bella (may I call you that?) Hooray for Chibiusa/Helios, they're so adorable! <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:07 am

Verdandi wrote:
HI!!!!!! <3 <3 I loved reading your intro post!

Sailor Ares wrote:
I'm a big multishipper, but the ships that I particularly love are Rei/Minako, Chibiusa/Hotaru, Chibiusa/Helios (Chibiusa is such a pimp), and Aluminum Siren/Lead Crow (I feel like the only one who saw something between them).

I'm excited!! I love Aluminum Siren and Lead Crow sooo much <3 Siren/Crow is one of my OTPs (the others include Rei/Minako and Chibiusa/Hotaru too xD) I also am a multishipper, there's so many interesting characters with interesting personalities and connections that it's fun to write and think about xD. So it'll be really fun to talk to you more! <3 Here comes trouble... 4033448464

Sailor Ares wrote:

Ah! This is soooo much like my younger sister and I! Here comes trouble... 1637911638 When we were younger and we watched the anime together, Chibiusa was her favorite and Pluto was mine, so we would call each other nicknames accordingly! Awwww it's so cute to hear a similar story Here comes trouble... 1434556979

It is really nice to meet you dear! :3

Sorry if this post comes across as strange o.o! Not my intention
Ahahahahaha, you don't come off as strange at all! XD

Siren and Crow are just really great characters, and it just makes them even greater when you pair them up together. Its nice meeting another fan of the two and a shipper of them. <3 And that's adorable that you and your sister had a similar thing going on. *u*
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:30 am

Quote :
Yeah, I wonder if Usagi had never met Mamoru, and if Umino invested in some contacts, would they be dating? XD

It reminds me of the pretty girl/dorky but sweet best friend relationships we see in many TV shows, manga, movies and cartoons that's why I kinda like them. Poor guy's been friend zoned to the max hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:38 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Quote :

It reminds me of the pretty girl/dorky but sweet best friend relationships we see in many TV shows, manga, movies and cartoons that's why I kinda like them. Poor guy's been friend zoned to the max hahaha
Poor, poor Umino. Well, its not too bad, at least he has Naru.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 8:48 am

Quote :

I do like this ship but my favorite for Naru is the anime-ship Nephrite and Naru Sad soo heartbreakingly lovely!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 10:04 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Quote :

I do like this ship but my favorite for Naru is the anime-ship Nephrite and Naru Sad soo heartbreakingly lovely!
Oh gosh, now I'm going be blubbering like a baby about those two. Why did Nephrite have to die?! ;_;
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 10:17 am

Quote :
Oh gosh, now I'm going be blubbering like a baby about those two. Why did Nephrite have to die?! ;_;

It makes me so sad!!!! That's the great thing about fanfiction and fanart though. The things that we wanted to happen in the series that didn't always get a second chance through the fans C:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ares
Star Seed

Sailor Ares

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 10:34 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Quote :

It makes me so sad!!!! That's the great thing about fanfiction and fanart though. The things that we wanted to happen in the series that didn't always get a second chance through the fans C:
Yes, bless fanfiction and fanart, I don't know what I'd do without it. *u*
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 10:39 am

Chatty Kathy up in here~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes trouble...   Here comes trouble... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes trouble...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top