The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

DestroyerDecade87

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Destroyer of Worlds

Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion   Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion I_icon_minitime18th March 2013, 1:53 pm

While I wait for my idea for approval, I figure I use this time to open a plotting idea, but right now, I'd like to explain these dub-like changes in this. Now a lot may complain about these changes, but myself, I view these changes as challenges to myself

Here goes:

-Zoisite is a female in this RP
-Luna and Artemis are being replaced in this universe by a pair of OC's who have no connection to the past (one is a male OC of my own creation, the other is a female base OC which will be anyone's to change into their own). As mentioned in the backstory, they are visited by the spirits of the past who call them to gather the items needed to find the heroes.
-Ann and Alan/Ail and En will be played straight evil, having found an alternate means of energy consumption that doesn't rely on them having to look to the Makaiju/Doom Tree (which is actually destroyed prior to the duo's arrival)
-The Starlights are all female, cvilian and transformed.
-Neptune and Uranus are hand-picked personally to unite the team after the lack of teamwork after the Wiseman attack.
-The final change is probably most controversial of all, but again, I wanted this RP idea to be a challenge. I am giving Haruka and Michiru boyfriends and making them friends rather than cousins. This was not an easy task to accomplish to find any of the involved heroes that matched them in some respect, but I managed to find two that matched them to an extent. For Michiru, I found Kamen Rider Gills/Ryou Ashihara, and despite his punkish appearance, the character is an accomplished swimmer which I feel may just be enough for the two to produce a spark (in a way, given Ryou's Rider motif, is like a variation of "Beauty and the Beast"). Now for Haruka, it was a little more difficult to pinpoint a love interest, I wanted to pick a Rider who I felt was strong, but also played to Haruka's love of vehicles, so I picked out one of two Showa-era Kamen Riders featured in this, Kamen Rider Black RX/Kotaro Minami (Side note: This series was adapted to America in the 90's as Masked Rider). Kotaro not only has two strong forms (the sharpshooter RoboRider and the versatile swordsman BioRider), he also is the only Rider to utilize both a motorcycle and his own speedster.

As for other changes:

-Lavos, the main villain of Chrono Trigger, will become a recurring villain in this RP.

-The two OC assistants will become heroes come the end of the Makaiju arc.

-Rini and Hotaru are both age progressed to the Inners' ages.

With that out of the way, feel free to suggest ideas and brainstorm!

And one last thing

Classic features:

Inner Senshi

MMPR/Zyuranger

Kamen Riders (Heisei era, Kuuga-Decade (DiEnd included with DragonRanger (Tommy) and Sailor Venus))

Chrono Trigger (Crono, Marle, Magus (personality altered), Schala, Glenn (in game known as Frog; personality different than game counterpart), and Lucca)
Back to top Go down
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

DestroyerDecade87

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion   Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion I_icon_minitime20th March 2013, 4:20 pm

If anyone is unfamiliar with the afforementioned series, do not hesistate to tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion   Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion I_icon_minitime20th March 2013, 5:14 pm

It'd be awesome if you could provide a brief description of each series. Just a paragraph, so as not to bog people down with new information.
Back to top Go down
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

DestroyerDecade87

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion   Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion I_icon_minitime20th March 2013, 6:14 pm

Brief descriptions

Kamen Rider:
Long running series that goes as follows: A hero (more commonly becoming an expanding group of heroes) dons a
costume and fights a specific type of evil villain organization who command a large group of monsters.

MMPR: An
interdimensional being named Zordon chooses five teenagers with attitude
to morph into powerful warriors drawn from the spirit of dinosaurs,
protecting the world from the forces of evil. (In this RP, it will use terminology from it's first source series, Zyuranger)

Chrono Trigger: A group of strong warriors come together in a multi-generational time travel quest to stop a planet parasite named Lavos from causing the Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion   Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon: Reimagined Crossover Plotting and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top