The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Empty
PostSubject: How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs)   How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 7:38 pm

Ok, so I have made us a Google account in which we can use Google Drive to upload word documents with articles for the issues.

Simply go to this website here: https://drive.google.com/

And log in with this info:

galaxycauldron.newsletter
PW: smalllady87

This is also a gmail account, so once we get the newsletter going the email for it would be galaxycauldron.newsletter@gmail.com

That would be the way for other members to submit the more freelance type articles. Smile

How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) 20988_vHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) 20988_sHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Et1bWu6How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) UYgdPZBHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) IYzEL7How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Zm82bZIHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Fph3eELHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) 7UeDrPrHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) AwbCmiFHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) I2DGvTXHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) J3LPkpEHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) SA1eBrHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) WHso3iHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Z9nJOOhHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) VdeecePHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) TfS1i3GHow to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs)   How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) I_icon_minitime4th March 2013, 7:52 pm

Nice! Thanks <3

How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) JupiterRoseBumpers2How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) Paintedstars2How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs) JupiterRose
Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down

How to submit and access articles via Google Drive (used to be Docs)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: GC Media Center :: Social Media Archive-