The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duca Blueheart
Star Seed

Duca Blueheart

Star Seed

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 11:44 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Andra, but all my firends call me Duca, after my grandfather chose this nickname when I was born on 23 rd June 1992. I'm 20, almost 21 years old, and I am from Romania. What should I say more about me?

I'm a little clumsy, my English uses to be a mess, but I'll do my best to understand me. I like the photography, writing, reading, watching anime and re-re-re-re-....-re-view Sailor Moon. It was my first love in my childhood and I liked it very much. The first episode that I saw was 29, when Sailor Venus appears for the first time. I was 5 and I just came from kindergarden with my big brother and we were fighting for the remote, and my mother took it and changed on a local program where it began a new cartoon. At first I thaught it was a stupid cartoon for girls who love playing whith dolls, but when I saw girls fighting, I was definetly convinced to watch. Then since that day, all the fights for the remote stopped, because me and my brother found a cartoon that we could watch in peace....at least for 20 minutes.

I almost forgot, my favourite charcter is Aino Minako/Sailor Venus is so funny and I really like her, because even if in the next seasons she doesn't really act like a leader, she thinks like one. I kindda understand her. She was the first Sailor Senshi, when she meade her first appearence in London where she worked with the police, as Sailor V. And I think she hadn't the time and energy to act like a normal girl untill she met the others. And my favourite Sailor Senshi is Sailor Neptune. Well, there are some factors that made me to really like her when Michiru is transformed. Like she is the senshi of oceans and I love the water (I'm a cancer after all) and after purple and orange, teal is my next favourite colour it make me feel like I'm home when I wear it, even if I'm not. Then is her loiality for the Princess, even if she doesn't show it everytime like the others, just when it is necessary and she has that thing which make me want to give all my best in what I'm doing.

So I actually don't know why I chose to be a member on this forum, because there are a lot of factors which are saying "don't do it! you don't know English and you'll be banned as soon as possible" but I'll take all the risks. I mean how bad can I be?

P.S. I really hope that I didn't do manny mistakes and if I did, I'm really sorry Hello 124253740
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AndrutaB?feature=mhee
Beat
Star Seed

Beat

Star Seed

Title : Just a Hero.

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 12:15 am

Hello Duca. You're from Romania? Awesome, maybe someday you could describe the dark forests legend speak of and such? And while we're there describe good ol' Vlad. Nah don't worry, you're perfectly understandable and besides, no one here´s gonna judge you for that. Good of you to join, everyone here is warm and kind-hearted so you're gonna fit just perfect. I hope you enjoy around here, as there is a lot to do and see!

Read you later.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 12:20 am

Awesome, you're from Romania! Don't worry about your English, I'm learning Italian and I joined an Italian SM forum to practice, and nobody there minds that I'm incoherent Very Happy

If you ever need help with your English feel free to ask me! I would love to help!

Well, welcome to the GC!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 2:59 am

don't worry about your english =)

and welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 3:03 am

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron ^^
English isn't really an issue here. A basic level should be enough :3 Have a nice time!
Back to top Go down
Duca Blueheart
Star Seed

Duca Blueheart

Star Seed

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 4:13 am

Thank you everybody. I'm glad for your welomes and I really wish we will become friends. And Aquila, Italiana e una langua piu bella e sempice.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 5:09 am

Welcome to the forums Duca! As everyone stated here, don't worry about your english. As it is now we can understand you very well and you'll get even better by participating to english discussions here and there! I'm sure you will love it here with us! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 5:22 am

Welcome to the forums, Duca! And don't worry about your English, I can understand you just fine! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 9:56 am

Hi there and welcome! We have people from all over the world on this forum, so you are very welcome here. ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself and make some friends! Don't hesitate to jump into any thread!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 10:53 am

Hello Duca Welcome to the GC Smile and as my fellow moonies said don't worry about your English I think it's fine and Oh Yeaaa my birthday is a day after yours I was born on June 24th soo cool and I'm also a cancer hehe Hello 3655530388 anyways I hope you enjoy it here and we can talk Smile btw it's cool your from Romania I never knew Sailor Moon was watch over there to Shocked
Back to top Go down
Duca Blueheart
Star Seed

Duca Blueheart

Star Seed

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime28th February 2013, 7:03 am

Wow, it seems that I'm quite popular here, but I'm really happy because you are such great persons and also very warmly. All of these brought the spring earlier in my soul. Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime28th February 2013, 7:09 am

Welcome Duca! It's good to have you on the GC forum! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-