The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meroron
Star Seed

Meroron

Star Seed

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 11:54 pm

Hi! My name is Sofia but I've been going by Meroron online for a while and everyone just calls me Mero~

I first heard of Sailor Moon when I was around 3 years old and started watching the anime when I was around 7. It was my first fandom and I would've been a very different person without it! As a kid discovering the internet I mostly just browsed Sailor Moon sites without really interacting with the community. I was fairly active for a while in the Sailormoon International forum before it died, but I was an obnoxious 11 year old (or something?) brat then and I'm very sorry to anyone who had to know me back then, lol. I also had a ridiculous (as in fucsia-text-on-lime-green-background and the like) stereotypical Geocities page dedicated to Sailor Moon at some point during that time. Oh no. How nostalgic~

I never really joined another Sailor Moon forum and interacted with the fandom after that, but with the 20th anniversary and the new anime (!!!! OH MY GOD.) coming up, I felt like I should give it another try~

I've watched the anime (Brazilian Cartoon Network dub, and the original) and PGSM, and read the manga once in English (it was never released in Brazil) and am currently re-reading it in Japanese (hooray for furigana!). I'm dying to get into SeraMyu since the music sounds so amazing~ I have a few shows downloaded that I need to get to watching!! My favorite character is Chibiusa, my favorite ship is Chibiusa/Helios and SuperS/Dream is my favorite arc. Oops, kind of predictable////

Other than Sailor Moon, I'm also a huge fan of Princess Tutu, Glass Mask, Umineko no Naku koro ni, The X-Files, A Series of Unfortunate Events, etc~ My favorite singers are Hamasaki Ayumi, Onitsuka Chihiro, Nakamura Ataru and RURUTIA. I'm also an idol fan and my favorite group is PASSPO✰ along with its sister groups~

I probably wrote too much, aha sorry ^^;
Joining a new community is also kind of an awkward process but I hope I'll manage to be active~
Back to top Go down
http://taioron.tumblr.com
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 12:10 am

Welcome to the forums! Yes, starting off always feels a bit awkward, but don't worry at all! The people on this forum are all lovely, you'll fit right in!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 1:47 am

ei Sofia, bem vinda =)

now, let's get back to English. welcome =)
i'm a huge PGSM fan, I even tried writing a PGSM column for my website .-.

and it's normal to feel awkward when starting on a new forum, but no worries, you'll see that everybody here is very nice. =)

i hope you'll enjoy here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 5:08 am

Welcome to the forum, Sofia! ^_^

I love Chibiusa and Chibiusa/Helios as well, and the Dream Arc is my second favorite. And I recommend Sera Myu. I've only watched a few myself, but they are really great. If you like PGSM, then I think you'll like Sera Myu as well.

Also, haven't we all made a geocities site dedicated to Sailor Moon? I know I certainly did! XD

I hope you stick around, Sofia~! :3
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 7:28 am

Welcome to the forums Mero! I'm sure you will love it here with us! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 9:56 am

Hello Mero welcome to the GC Smile and oh yayyyyy I also ship for Helios&Chibusa there my second favorite canon couple after UsaMamo i woulda loved naoko to make there relationship real in both the anime & manga Sad. the dream arc is my second favorite season two mostly because of helios hes my favorite minor character Wink anyways i'm glad we have some stuff in common i wish your stay here is enjoyable hope to see you around <3

btw Mero heres a link to the shippers for Helios X Chibiusa your welcome to fangirl over the couple Smile
http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t4010-chibiusa-x-helios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ   Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-