The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Fate So Beautifully

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

Fate So Beautifully Empty
PostSubject: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 12:07 am

Since NauticalNeptune and I were talking about fanfictions earlier, I decided to show you one of mine (:
I translated it a few weeks ago from German to English, and I hope there aren't too many mistakes. ;_;

Author: Shirley
Title: Fate So Beautifully
Genre: Romance, Drama
Warnings: Character-Death
Claimer: Story …
Disclaimer: Every character in here, every background information belongs to Naoko Takeuchi.

Plot: Mamoru can't escape the feeling that Usagi's love for him isn't how it used to be anymore. Usagi herself doesn't seem to notice, though. But before Mamoru can find out what's really going on, he gets in a fatal accident … Now there is only one person left who can get Usagi out of her sadness – and make her smile again.

A/N: So yeah, this is it. My second "Sailor Moon"-FanFiction - well, the first part of it. Currently I'm on the third (and final) part. So, enjoy and let me know how you think about it! (:

Prologue

Night has already stretched over Tokyo. The moon stood high above, and the sky was so clear that you could see every single shining star. And somewhere out there … they were. Fighter, Healer, Maker … or just Seiya, Yaten and Taiki. It didn't matter how Mamoru named them. He didn't really know them. But he was truly grateful – they supported Usagi in the battle against Galaxia so much, and saved the live of so many people. And now … Now everything was in peace, the Evil was defeated. It was finally defeated. And they were happy.

A hand touched his arm and Mamoru averted his gaze from the spangled sky – just to look into a pair of eyes that was shining so much more beautiful and brighter than a thousand stars. Usagi timidly looked up at him.

"Mamoru …?"

He smiled gentle. "Hm?"

"Say …" Hesitatingly she looked down to the ground and linked her arms with him. "Do you love me?"

"Yes." Mamoru answered without thinking about that question. Of course he loved her – more than anything else in this world. And she knew that.

But still … "Really?"

He chuckled a little bit and nodded. "Yes!"

Usagi smiled, but then she looked inward and blushed. "And … How much?"

Mamoru sighed in his thoughts. Always everyone thought he would be so romantic – and he was indeed, but still … It wasn't that easy to put his feelings for her into words. Besides – what are words for? Even without words this moment was just … perfect. "Why do you want to know that now?"

She frowned indignant. Her voice was impatiend and a little bit excited. "Tell me!"

Now he really sighed but smiled, too. "So much that I …" He stopped and averted his gaze from her. Surely his own cheeks were so much more pinker than Usagis. "… that I'll never …" Slowly he looked down to her again and into an eagerly pair of eyes. "… leave you alone again, Usako."

The shine in her eyes became brighter and slowly she got tears in her eyes. A delighted smile appeared on her lips as Mamoru turned towards her and put his hands on her shoulders.

It was a promise. And he was serious. Mamoru would never ever leave her alone again – the decision to go to the USA for a whole year … How could he have been that stupid? But it was useless to feel terrible because of that. He was here, with her – forever.

Slowly he bended forwards to her and touched her lips with his own. It was the first kiss since their goodbye back then, and he put all his love, all his feelings into that kiss. For one thing because he was yearning for that moment for such a long time, just like she did – and for another thing because he wanted to clear his promise with this kiss.

Yeah, it was a promise … But how could he have known, that he had to break this promise very soon …

Chapter 01: Journey Goin' Nowhere

A soft breath of wind waved some golden leaves around their legs, as they walked arm in arm through the empty park. Summer has ended, it became autumn – and that wasn't only concerning the weather …

Frowning, Mamoru looked down to Usagi, who was looking to the ground – deep in thoughts, like so many times recently. Back then, a few days after the Starlights had left, everything was just perfect – Usagi and Mamoru spent so much time together, made up for their lost time, got closer to each other … They were just happy. But then Usagi became so much calmer. She often stayed alone at home, didn't meet very often with them – neither him nor the girls. And if she did, she often was just far away with her thoughts – just like at this moment.

Mamoru really began to worry about his love. Usagi told him everything was all right, but he couldn't really believe in that anymore. She has … changed. "Usagi …?"

She didn't answer.

Mamoru stopped, so Usagi stopped, too – but she didn't even seem to realise that. "Usagi …!" He gave her a squeeze.

Now she looked up to him. "Did you say anything?"

He smiled softly. "Nevermind." They continued their way. "Where are your thoughts, anyway?"

"Oh …" She smiled a little bit, too. „I'm just … thinking about this and that. Nothing to speak of. – I'm hungry, shall we get something to eat?"

Involuntary, Mamoru had to laugh – though she didn't answer his question at all. He got serious again. "To be honest, I still got something to do for university … But we could get some light meal, if you want to."

"Oh, I see …" Usagi shook her head. "No, it's okay. If I'm quick enough I'll be home before we have dinner."

Mamoru accompanied her until their ways seperated. They said goodbye with a long, tenderly kiss. When Usagi walked down the street, Mamoru watched her until she turned the corner. But she didn't look back at him.

He sighed and went home. It was a lie when he told her he'd have something to do for university. Actually he just wanted to try and find out what's wrong with her – because it couldn't go on like this. Perhaps something was threatening her and she kept silent so nobody had to worry. But concerning things like that she was pretty naive sometimes. It could be dangerous for her. Of course Mamoru hoped it wouldn't be something like that.

When he arrived his apartment he immediately took his phone and dialed a number. He heard the dial tone for a few moments until finally a familiar voice spoke to him.

"Meioh?"

"Please come here now, I … have to talk to you."

The doorbell rang about half an hour after Mamoru had called her, and a few seconds later Setsuna stood in his apartment. It really didn't take a long time, but Mamoru was so relieved when she finally arrived. They went into the living-room and sat down on the sofa.

"Wanna dring anything?" Mamoru asked.

"No, I'm fine, thank you." Setsuna shook her head. "So … What is it you have to talk to me about?"

Mamoru nodded and looked through his window. How should he put his thoughts, his fears, into words? But one thing was clear – Setsuna was definitely the wrong person to beat about the bush. "Usagi acts strange."

"Strange?"

"Yes. She's … calm, quiet, and doesn't talk really much anymore – she's just totally different than usually."

Setsuna nodded. "Yeah, I guess. But … are you really surprised about that?"

Irritated he looked to her. "I … Yes, of course I am! Doesn't it seems … odd?"

"I don't know. Maybe there are reasons, but … Usagi grows up, you know. This final fight …" She had to stop for a moment as the thought of this last fight ran a cold shiver down her back. "This fight was really hard for her. But it made her stronger, too – I'm sure about that."

"Yeah, but … I can't escape the feeling that there is something else", Mamoru said. "Setsuna, I think it's possible that there is something that maybe could end up dangerous for her – for all of us, then."

"You're really looking at the black side, Mamoru."

"I'm just worried." Mamoru desperately runs his hand through his black hair. "I mean, she doesn't even talk to me. Sometimes …" He stopped and continued then with a breathy voice. "Sometimes I even think that … she doesn't love me anymore."

"Hm …" Setsuna thought about something for some moments. "I think there is only one way to find out if there is really some kind of danger out there. And … what is wrong with the two of you."

With a ray of hope in his eyes he looked to her. "Yes …?"

"We're going to the future."

Sailor Pluto came to a stand. She looked around and nodded then. "All right. Take my hand."

They were at the harbour, on a place that was out of sight because of a lot of empty factory buildings around them. Mamoru took her hand.

"Since we're only two, this will be a really small circle", said Sailor Pluto and laughed a little bit, but got serious then. "But that doesn't matter. Concentrate."

Mamoru nodded and closed his eyes.

Sailor Pluto took his other hand, stood in front of him and closed her own eyes, too. "Open the portal to time and space for me!"

Between them Setsuna's key-shaped staff appeared. Its talisman glowed like a flash – and then it dragged them both into a very bright light. Right after it got dark again, Sailor Pluto and Mamoru disappeared, just like the key-shaped staff.

With a speed of light the light-ball with Sailor Pluto and Mamoru in it rushed through the dimensions. Despite the high speed of the ball they had no problem standing on its ground at all.

Mamoru opened his eyes. „Everything went well?"

Sailor Pluto nodded. „Yeah, we're almost -" A suddenly convulsion of the light-ball made her break up her sentence. "What the …"

There were more convulsions, one by one – it seemed like the ball would steadily crash into something.

"What's going on?", Mamoru shouted, trying to hold balance.

Just like Sailor Pluto. "I don't know! That never happened before …!"

The ball rushed increasingly faster through time and space, the detonations got harder. From the outside there was a enormous pressure against the ball – it was on the brink to burst into pieces. Sailor Pluto and Mamoru still held their hands, prepared for the catastrophe that surely was approaching – but then, suddenly the ball stopped. It got quiet around them, the pressure was gone. And before they knew what was happening the ball dissolved – they were on terra firma again. They didn't know, where they were, but one thing was sure – it wasn't Crystal Tokyo …

"Blimey!" Mamoru was shocked. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't get it myself", Sailor Pluto answered, just as helpless like him. Confused, she looked around – it seemed like they were in the middle of nowhere. There was nothing but emptiness. It was a dark, apparently unlimited area. Sailor Pluto looked down to her key-shaped staff. "Where have you taken us to?"

„It wasn't the key", a familiar voice said.

Mamoru and Sailor Pluto turned around and stopped for a moment – but then they looked very relieved. King Endymion stood in front of them, in a shadowy shape.

"Your Majesty", Sailor Pluto said and bowed. "I'm so glad to see you."

"Same here, Sailor Pluto", said Endymion. He looked to Mamoru – his image, himself. "Mamoru."

Mamoru nodded. „Your Majesty …" Though he stood in front of himself, in a manner of speaking, he felt lots of respect.

„Your Majesty, we're here because -"

Endymion raised his hand to hush Sailor Pluto. "I know why you're here. But … Just look around!"

They did as the King said and looked around once more. Still, there was … nothing. Irritated they turned to Endymion again.

"Where are we?" Mamoru asked. "Why aren't we in Crystal Tokyo? We -"

"Because it doesn't exist anymore", Endymion disrupted him.

Mamoru looked inward. "What …?"

Sailor Pluto frowned. "I don't understand."

Endymion nodded. "An unexpected incident, that happened in the present, completely destroyed the future of Crystal Tokyo. Serenity … Usagi has to find someone who can build Crystal Tokyo again and govern over it with her, otherwise … the future we know will never exist."

Mamoru and Sailor Pluto were more confused than before.

"But you … I mean, I … I'm here, aren't I?" Mamoru asked slowly.

A sad smile appeared on the King's lips. „No, you're not."

When Mamoru still looked confused, Endymion continued with a calm voice.

"You're dead, Mamoru."

Last edited by electricBonBon on 8th August 2011, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:06 am

You write so well! I like this alot! (:
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:57 am

Thank you!
But .. strange, the " are wrong sometimes. O_O Maybe because I copied it into Word for a few times because I couldn't really post it here (all the lines were crooked ._.) and my Word is German, so I don't know D:

I hope this time it works XD

Chapter 02: Nobody's Home

Mamoru widened his eyes. It took a few moments to find his tongue. "I … am dead?", he whispered.

Sailor Pluto just gaped at him and Endymion. "But … Your Majesty, you're right in front of us, so -"

"Sailor Pluto …" Again Endymion interrupted her, with an incredibly calm voice. "Look at me."

But now they realised that Endymion's shape was shadowy. Like a … ghost?

"Are you …" Sailor Pluto searched for the right words. "You can't be … What happened?"

Endymion turned to Mamoru. "Mamoru, I beg you – you have to act rapidly. Soon, a misfortune will happen. I can't say when exactly it will be, but there isn't much time left. Please, you have to make sure, that Usagi will fall in love again – I beg you from the bottom of my heart. You and me, we're one, and we both want her to be happy. That's the most important. But Crystal Tokyo is also important – Usagi has to be in love again, so she regain her strength and courage and will be able to reign with her love over the Kingdom."

Mamoru felt an icecold stab into his heart. He would die … He promised Usagi he would never leave her alone again. But now … He had a lump in his throat, but ignored it. There wasn't much time left. Usagi has to find another one to fall in love again.

Another one …

Mamoru tried to ignore those thoughts and only thought of her. Of Usagi and her happiness. What would happen to him – it didn't matter. There wasn't time to care anymore.

"Hurry", Endymion said. "It won't be easy for her. She needs someone, who will always be by her side, who will take her back to life … Who gives her back her smile." A gentle smile appeared on his lips as he remembered the contagious laughing from his Serenity. He turned to Mamoru and Sailor Pluto. "Someone, who can have a much more stronger relationship than friendship with her. She has friends – but no matter how powerful this friendship is, it won't be enough to get Usagi out of her hole in which she'll be in. Hurry. You don't have much time left."

At high speed Mamoru drove through the streets of Tokyo. It was already dark, but not that late – if he really hadn't much time left, he had to talk to Usagi right now. With his right hand he took his mobile and dialed Usagi's number, without turning his view from the street.

It took a few moments until Usagi answered. "Hello …?"

"Usako …" Mamoru smiled as he heard her voice. For a brief moment he closed his eyes, and his smile disappeared. "Usagi, I'm sorry to call you that late, but I have to talk to you. It's very important. Can we meet in about ten minutes?"

Usagi kept quiet for a moment. "I … It's late, Mamoru …"

"Please, it's really important!" He sounded stricter than he wanted to.

Again, Usagi kept silent. Mamoru was about to lose his head, but then Usagi answered.

"Okay, I'll try to get out somehow."

Mamoru was so relieved that he closed his eyes another time. Alright, now he only had to think about what he actually wanted to tell her … Break up with her? If he just would have known how much time exactly was left he would have been able to make a better decision … If there were only a few days, or even weeks – she would fight for him. She wouldn't leave him alone until he told her why he broke up with her. And Mamoru couldn't lie to her – it wouldn't be the first time for him to split up with his beloved Usagi for some reason. But what else could he do?

It would be terrible … She would call him, and he couldn't pick up the phone. She would knock at his door, and he couldn't open it. She would search for him and he couldn't let her find him … He went through all this before, and it was terrible. But more terrible was the fact that Usagi would blame herself for it. She would try to change herself for him, though she was perfect already … For him she was just perfect.

"Mamoru?"

Mamoru startled. He totally forgot he was still on the phone. "Um … Well, yeah, see you then in ten mi-" A loud hoot of a car let him startle again. He just realised that he crossed a red light at crossroads. "Damn …!"

"What?"

The moblile fell out his hand as he heard a deafening loud hoot on his left side. He turned around and widened his eyes panickly. There was a truck – driving towards him straightaway.

Quickly, Mamoru floored the gas pedal – though he knew it was useless. When the truck almost reached his car he hooted once more, but it was too late. The last thing Mamoru felt was the hard impact on his left side, and …

"Ma-… Mamoru?"

… was the last thing he heard.

Haruka leant against the wall and folded her arms. Her eyes were turned towards the guttering fire in the fireplace. Michiru sat in an armchair, looking down to the floor. Setsuna stood between them and looked to both of them by turns with a worried expression.

"So, if he hasn't much time left", Haruka muttered, "we maybe should watch out for him, so he gets as much time as possible – and gets a chance to talk to Usagi."

The story Setsuna just told them stunned them. Now they had the solid evidence that even the future wouldn't save them from death. Well, would be too good to be true.

"We can't fool fate", Setsuna said. "Unfortunately."

"But Haruka is right", Michiru said. "I mean … We could try it. What could happen to him when we're nearby?"

But Setsuna shook her head. "It's …" Suddenly she stopped. With widened eyes she gazed into space.

Michiru got up from her armchair. "Setsuna? What's wrong?"

Haruka took a step towards them and frowned.

Setsuna slowly dropped her gaze. "I'm afraid that nothing will happen."

Haruka and Michiru exchanged irritated glances.

"What are you talking about?" Haruka asked.

"It … happened already."

Again, the couple exchanged a glance – shocked, this time.

Without thinking twice Haruka grasped her car key. "Let's go to his apartment. Maybe you're wrong."

As fast as she could Usagi ran through the streets. Something was wrong – no, absolutely wrong. Something happened … Mamoru suddenly didn't answer her anymore. And then there was this noise … Usagi almost dropped her phone because she was horrified by this sudden noise. And by the same time she got scared that something happened to her Mamo-chan.

She reached the house his apartment was in – she rushed inside, turned to the lift and pushed the button. She felt like it took a month of Sundays until finally the door of the lift opened. Usagi jumped in it and a few moments later she entered the corridor with Mamoru's apartment. With unstable but quickly steps she went to his apartment door.

She rang the doorbell.

And again.

And again …

"Mamoru?" She knocked on the door as he neither answered nor opened the door. "Mamoru? It's me, Usagi! You said you wanted to meet me, you said it's important …!" Tears flooded her eyes. She knew he couldn't hear her. She knew he wasn't there at all.

But still she knocked loudly at the door. "Mamoru, open the door! Please, open the door!"

"He won't", a familiar voice appeared.

Usagi startled and turned around – Haruka and Michiru stood in the corridor. "Haruka, Michiru! Do you know where he is? We wanted to meet, he -"

"He's not home", Michiru interrupted her.

Haruka nodded and looked down to the floor. "And he'll never be again", she whispered.

Usagi frowned.

Last edited by electricBonBon on 9th August 2011, 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 10:31 am

Awww that made me wanna cry o-O. And also, your English is quite well. Just a few things here and there but one thing I wanted to point out was this: What would happen to him – it didn't care. < I have seen my Netherlands friend use the phrase "It doesn't care" before. I think you mean (To make sense in English) "It doesn't matter." Just a helpful hint =P I really like your story though! It's sad!! D:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 11:31 am

One thing.

Quote :
"Blimey!" Mamoru was shocked. "What the hell was that?

I really really doubt the Japanese say blimey. ^^; Thats the only major thing that stuck out. This kind of reminds me of a fic I read once a long long time ago where Usagi gets hit by a car, but much more well written. It was really over dramatic and this has drama, but its not over the top (yet at least). lol
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:06 pm

²Neptune;
Oh! Yes, I meant "matter" XD Thank you! <3

²Brit-chan;
Why, because it's British? I'm trying to use British English mostly (I love British ._.), or is it because "blimey" is only used in Great Britain?
I don't know that fanfiction, but I wrote one some years ago (and I don't like it anymore XD) in which Usagi was ALMOST hit by a car. XD

Chapter 03: A Beautiful, Last Goodbye

It became quieter on the corridors of the Juuban Hospital. All the patients were in their rooms, sleeping. Visiting hours were over by now. It was already past 10 PM, and Mamoru was the last emergency that evening.

Emergency …

Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako and Setsuna were in the accident and emergency department of the hospital and waited. This silence became more and more unbearable, nobody knew what to say. Usagi, Haruka and Michiru arrived about one and a half hour, ten minutes afterwards Setsuna joined them and again ten minutes moved until the other girls came there, too. And now Haruka and Michiru were since about a quarter of an hour speaking to the doctor in another room.

Mamoru was in a critical condition – that's all they've been told. For Usagi there was one cry after one another, and every time her friends were immediately by her side. Makoto and Minako put their arms around her, Rei stroked her back and Ami handed her a tissue, anytime she needed one. But everyone kept silent. What could they say, anyway? They didn't know anything at all – if they'd told Usagi everything would be okay – who said they'd be right? They didn't want to raise her hope and in the end it would be useless.

Setsuna leaned against a wall and felt guilty. She knew what was going to happen. Just like Haruka and Michiru. But now it was too late for explanations, anyway.

A door opened.

With widened eyes Usagi looked to Haruka and Michiru, who finalley ended their talk with the doctor. Looking down to the floor they went towards the group, and Usagi wasn't the only one who stared at them. For a brief moment she wasn't able to move, to say anything – but then she jumped on her feet and ran to them.

"What did the doctor say? How is he? Can we go see him?"

Haruka and Michiru exchanged sad glances.

"Usagi …" Haruka started hesitated.

"What?" Usagi grabbed the arms of the young woman and held on to them. "Tell me, please! I've waited long enough, I can't stand this anymore!"

Haruka nodded and slowly continued. "He … Usagi, he won't make it."

Usagi looked inward. She let go of Haruka – slowly her hands slid down Haruka's arms. "What …?", she whispered.

Michiru couldn't stand this. Seeing the fading ray of hope in Usagi's eyes almost made her cry, too. With one step she stood beside the younger girl and caught her in her arms.

There was an echo of what Haruka just said in Usagi's thoughts.

"Usagi …"

Her friends got by her side, wanted to comfort her, but she backed off.

"But … This can't be true! What about our future? What about … Chibi-Usa?" She nearly sank to the floor, but Makoto reacted quickly and held her. There was a flood of tears running down her face. "I don't want a future without them … I don't want a future without Mamo-chan and Chibi-Usa!"

Then Setsuna said something, too. "Usagi … The future doesn't save us from dying, as we can see now." That was the only thing she could say. She nearly felt ashamed for not saying anything to comfort her.

Usagi kept silent for a while. And then … "Where is he?", she asked with a hoarse voice.

Mamoru wasn't in any pain – well, at least he didn't feel any. If the doctors wouldn't have given him all those drugs he might have felt pain in his whole body. There was only one pain he could feel – the pain of his heart. No medication in this world would've been able to ease this one.

The room he laid in was big, empty and … cold. There was nothing to hear but the endless peep of the medical machines, and it was going to drive him crazy. It reminded him that it was too late. That everything was going to be over soon …

The door opened. When Mamoru wanted to look up he felt an aching stab in his neck, but it didn't detain him from seeing who just entered the room. His face brightened, and at the same time his heart seemed to burst. "Usagi …"

When she saw him, her eyes widened. To see him, attached to so many medical machines and an infusion … It was hard to look at all this, but otherwise she couldn't avert her gaze from him. Her heart beat painful against her chest, she started to tremble. She quietly closed the door and walked to his bed.

Mamoru forced a smile on his lips. Usagi's eyes were reddened, and her cheeks still shimmered because of her tears. He reached out his hand to her – Usagi hesitated for a moment. She was scared that even the lightest touch could hurt him somehow. But then she slowly took his hand. Mamoru dragged her closer to the bed and nodded to a chair that stood besides it. Usagi sat down and watched Mamorus hand laying in her own. For a few moments there was nothing to hear but the peeps of the medical machines and the quiet sobbing of Usagi.

Mamoru cleared his throat, but still his voice wasn't as strong as he wanted it to be. "What can I say … C'est la vie."

Usagi blinked and looked up to him – confused with doleful eyes.

He could cry and laugh at the same time. To hold back the tears in his eyes he looked up to the ceiling when he spoke. "That's a French phrase … It means: That's life."

Usagi understood and looked down again. Her grasp around his hand got tighter. "Mamoru … I …"

Mamoru felt tears dropping down onto his hand.

Her voice got silent. "Why do you leave me by myself …?"

Mamoru closed his eyes. "Usagi … You have to make a promise. It's important. Listen to me …" He put his hand around hers to persuade her to look at him. He swallowed the lump in his throat and continued. "Find someone who loves you the way I did … And always will do, even beyond the grave. Find someone you can love they way you love me … Please."

Usagi widened her eyes and shook her head. "I can't …!"

Mamoru couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears filled his eyes. "Promise me." He now put both hands around hers. "Promise me!"

Usagi looked inward. She would never find someone she could love like she loved Mamoru. Her Mamo-chan … Slowly she averted her gaze. She should fall in love again? Why would Mamoru wanted her to be in love with someone else? "No", she whispered, nearly silent.

But even if she would have shouted it out – Mamoru wouldn't hear it, since he had closed his eyes forever.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:14 pm

electricBonBon wrote:
²Neptune;
Oh! Yes, I meant "matter" XD Thank you! <3

²Brit-chan;
Why, because it's British? I'm trying to use British English mostly (I love British ._.), or is it because "blimey" is only used in Great Britain?
I don't know that fanfiction, but I wrote one some years ago (and I don't like it anymore XD) in which Usagi was ALMOST hit by a car. XD

I'm gunna read ch 3 in a bit (trying to catch up on everyones fanfics on here lol). But I only say this because you are writing about characters in Japanese that would normally speak Japanese and come from a Japanese culture, to stay true to character and setting, I would avoid using slang and words like that from other languages like British English. If say you were trying to write it as if Usagi and Mamoru were english and even were using their english dub names (Serena and Darien), then I'd say go for it. But you're not. Its nothing against it being British, its the fact that its out of character for a Japanese person. Its just something you have to keep in mind when writing in general. You have to make it so not to suspend my belief of the story. I don't always necessarily like it when english writers add in minor Japanese language terms into their stories because not everyone understands Japanese, but it also doesn't make sense to use slang from another language half way across the globe.

Does that make sense? Lol, sorry I'm just remembering stuff from my creative writing class I took at Uni. I know its just a fanfic and all, but if you like to write and want to move on to original stuff, its helpful to keep these things in mind. Smile I'm also just trying to be constructive in my criticism so don't take it too harshly. ^_^
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:20 pm

Of course I want to stay true to them, but actually they wouldn't speak English at all, so I thought it would be alright to use "slangs" of the language I'm using anyway. It's not that I used some .. French slangs though the story is English XD
No - I understand what you're saying, and I'll keep it in mind! Thank you (:

I'm just wondering what else they could say? Because I don't want to use stuff like "oh my god", because I think that's really unlike Japanese people. D:

Oh, no! It's really okay XD I'm really thankful you told me that. To improve theirselves, authors need criticism! (:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:43 pm

Yeah, i understand what you mean. Its hard to write about people from another culture and portray them correctly without lots of research. Plus the japanese language is a hard one to translate when it comes to things like "oh my god" and stuff. XD It was just you used it that one time and it felt out of place.

Though now i'm just imagining Mamoru saying blimey and its making me giggle. XD
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 1:38 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Yeah, i understand what you mean. Its hard to write about people from another culture and portray them correctly without lots of research. Plus the japanese language is a hard one to translate when it comes to things like "oh my god" and stuff. XD It was just you used it that one time and it felt out of place.

Though now i'm just imagining Mamoru saying blimey and its making me giggle. XD

^ that was making me giggle too. I was even going over it again in my head last night. It was weird. haha.

Good job on this chapter, as well!
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 3:45 am

Hihi, at least I could make you laugh with that one! XD
I'll think of something how I could change it (:

Thank you, Neptun! *_*

Meanwhile I know that Japanese funerals are a lot different - when I wrote this in 2008 I didn't know anything about Japan >_> So just forgive me please XD

Chapter 04: Broken Promise

"… So we gathered to say goodbye to a beloved person. A young man who has always been there for us when we needed him. A young man who gave us light, joy and love. We gathered to say goodbye to Chiba Mamoru …"

Pitilessly the rain was pouring down to the group that gathered around the Father and the open grave. Usagi stood right by the Father, staring to the grave. She didn't really listen to the eulogy and only heard some words from time to time. She was just tainted with sadness. Her friends stood behind her and touched her shoulder to comfort her now and then – but she didn't even realise. Haruka and Michiru stood next to her, in front of Motoki and Unazuki. Setsuna stood slightly away from them, underneath a big black umbrella, together with Hotaru.

"A life ended. And we don't understand. With all our sadness and pain we're standing here, we feel left and alone."

Usagi closed her eyes.

"And it shouldn't end before we, who gathered here to say goodbye, remind this life."

Usagi felt a lump in her throat.

"Remember the things he has said and done. Remind what he has meant to all of us. Remember what we have irrecoverably lost with him. This thoughts might me painful, here and now, facing death, but certainly everyone here can remember all the moments that joined us with him and still does."

Silent tears were running down Usagi's cheeks.

"When we say goodbye to Chiba Mamoru now, we don't want to see only the outward appearances – the coffin in front of our eyes and our own sadness, the pain and the desolation."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes." Mamoru answered without thinking about that question. Of course he loved her – more than anything else in this world. And she knew that.

But still … "Really?"

He chuckled a little bit and nodded. "Yes!"

Usagi smiled, but then she looked inward and blushed. "And … How much?"

Mamoru sighed in his thoughts. Always everyone thought he would be so romantic – and he was indeed, but still … It wasn't that easy to put his feelings for her into words. Besides – what are words for? Even without words this moment was just … perfect. "Why do you want to know that now?"

She frowned indignant. Her voice was impatiend and a little bit excited. "Tell me!"

Now he really sighed but smiled, too. "So much that I …" He stopped and averted his gaze from her. Surely his own cheeks were so much more pinker than Usagis. "… that I'll never …" Slowly he looked down to her again and into an eagerly pair of eyes. "… leave you alone again, Usako."

"A church father said once: We shouldn't be sad because we have lost him, but be thankful that we've had him. The only thing that remains is the memory of Chiba Mamoru – a memory that we'll carry in our hearts. And a spark of hope arises from that memory – our gratefulness for the times we could spend with him."

"What?" Usagi grabbed the arms of the young woman and held on to them. "Tell me, please! I've waited long enough, I can't stand this anymore!"

Haruka nodded and slowly continued. "He … Usagi, he won't make it."

"We humans can trust the risen Lord, Jesus Christ, the same yesterday and today and forever, to receive Chiba Mamoru at peace. Amen." The Father ended the eulogy by throwing earth into the grave with his hand, three times, before he backtracked.

Then Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako took a step towards the grave and did the same thing. After them Motoki and Unazuki threw earth into the grave, Haruka and Michiru followed, and lastly Setsuna and Hotaru. Slowly they looked to Usagi then, but she was still staring with tearful eyes to the grave.

Rei turned around and took her friends with her, away from the scene. "Let's leave her alone for a moment …" Her voice was hoarse. They all have loved Mamoru, in another way, though – but they all loved him. And now … he was gone. Forever.

Just a few moments later Usagi was absolutely alone in front of the grave. It was still raining. Slowly she took a step forward and looked down into the grave. A great bunch of red roses was placed onto the coffin, that was partly covered by earth. Hesitated, Usagi reached out for the earth to perform this ritual, too, but then she stopped. Before she knew what was happening she fell to the wet ground. She clasped her body and broke into a passion of tears. When the others were with her she was able to pull herself together – but now, alone by his grave … She just broke down completely.

Her hands were touching the muddy ground beneath her, and she began uncontrollable sobbing. "Why do you leave me all alone, Mamo-chan …? You promised to never leave me alone again! You promised me!" She repeated it again and again, her voice got louder and more desperate. After a few minutes she got too tired and broke down again. Nothing but a whisper left her lips.

"You promised me … You promised."

With a desperate look Setsuna walked back and forth in her apartment. Even if she knew Mamoru was going to die soon, his death was just too sudden. Though Setsuna was really taken aback, she had to think about what will become of Usagi … and Crystal Tokyo. Mamoru didn't had the chance to talk to her anymore … and now Setsuna was the only one that knew what had to happen to safe their future. But how the hell should she do that?

She sighed and sank into her armchair. She had to find a solution, quickly. Usagi herself wouldn't even think of another one to fall in love with. She needed someone who was in love with her – someone who would be able to stand by her side when she'll govern over a Kingdom. But where should she search for a person like this?

"That's just … impossible!" Setsuna jumped on her feet and walked back and forth again. But before she could think about something again, she suddenly felt a powerful presence in her room. Shocked, she turned around and was blinded by a bright light. She had to put her arm in front of her face and just wanted to take her transformation pen as the light disappeared again and only left a glow. Setsuna widened her eyes – the glow was King Endymion.

"Your Majesty …!" She bowed directly. "Why are you here?"

"Setsuna, Mamoru didn't make it to talk to Usagi", Endymion said. "That means we have to act now. Transform and come with me."

"Of course." Setsuna got her transformation pen. "May I ask where we're going to?"

He gave her a short smile. "Yes. We'll travel through a couple of light years to a planet called Kinmoku."

Last edited by electricBonBon on 10th August 2011, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:13 am

"Remind the things he has said and done. Remind what he has meant to all of us. Remind what we have irrecoverably lost with him. < These should be Remember instead of Remind. I hope I'm not being a bother with this but some things stick out more than others and I am trying to be helpful. This is a super good story. I really like it! Thank you for posting!! (:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 12:03 pm

electricBonBon wrote:
Meanwhile I know that Japanese funerals are a lot different - when I wrote this in 2008 I didn't know anything about Japan >_> So just forgive me please XD

I didn't realize this you wrote this 3 years ago. ^^ And I knew this was going to turn into a SeiyaxUsagi fic, and as much as I dislike them as a couple, I'll keep reading to see where this goes. I'm open minded. Smile

AND OMG I JUST NOTICED YOUR SIGNATURE QUOTE. *hugs you forever*
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 8:59 pm

²Neptune; I'm glad someone tells me what's wrong, so I can correct it and make it better next time (: Thank you! *_*

²Brit-chan; Yeah, I forgot to mention that XD I'm happy you'll give it a try though you don't like the two of them as a couple (:
OH. *_* The Doctor. <3 *hugs back*

Chapter 05: Laugh, Live … and Love

The bright light around them dissolved, and suddenly Sailor Pluto stood next to the ghost of King Endymion on a long path of dark stone that led them to a great palace, that was dark as well. Instinctive, Sailor Pluto held on her key-shaped staff – though she couldn't feel any evil aura the darkness around them was frightening. But the sparkling stars above them made this place peaceful, and then Sailor Pluto noticed all those people standing on each side of the path to the palace. Their smiling faces radiated such a warmth that Sailor Pluto immediately felt safe there.

Endymion gave her a smile and started pacing along the path. Sailor Pluto followed, and suddenly the people they were just passing by bowed. Amazed by it Sailor Pluto looked up to Endymion.

"Are we expected by someone?", she whispered.

He nodded.

Sailor Pluto blinked and looked around again. She noticed some ruins here and there. When they reached the palace she looked up and recognised, at the head of the staircase, Princess Kakyuu. "Princess …"

King Endymion and Sailor Pluto climbed up the stairs and bowed to the Princess.

"Princess", Endymion said. "I really appreciate your hearty reception."

Kakyuu smiled and turned to Sailor Pluto. "I'm glad to see you well, Sailor Pluto. I hope all of you are okay – apart from this great misfortune we all feel sorry for."

Sailor Pluto looked inward for a moment – but actually it was obvious that she already knew about it.

"Follow me." Kakyuu turned around to the palace, followed by Endymion and Sailor Pluto. They entered a great hall, and in there it looked much more brighter and pleasanter than outside. The high vaulted ceiling was made of blue glass, so the hall was filled with a mystical light. Green marble columns bordered the hall, and the marble floor was coloured anthracite. A red carpet led to a pedestal with Kakyuu's throne on it. But Kakyuu didn't intend to sit on it – she stopped in the middle of the hall and turned to Endymion and Sailor Pluto again.

"Please exuse the mess outside", she said calmly. "It surely has terrified you. The thing is that we couldn't repair the palace completely yet – it seems quite dark from the outside, but as soon as it is fixed completely, it will shine again." She dropped her gaze. "The constructions are in full swing, but … You know, your princess really lies at my heart. That's why I didn't think twice when you, Endymion, told me, what has to happen to safe her future. In addition … Fighter isn't the one she has been before. Oh …" She shook her head. "She has always been really masculine, but by now she's constantly thinking with the heart of a man. The heart of Seiya Kou. She feels … miserable."

"So I wasn't mistaken when I thought that Seiya might be the only person who would be able to save Usagi", Endymion said. "I mean, we're not just doing it for her then but for him, too. Am I right?"

Kakyuu nodded. "I'll say. I've been thinking about from time to time to send her back to Earth, but she wouldn't have accepted it. Just look around – so much is still lying in ruins. And Seiya wouldn't have been able to stand it. Seeing Usagi and Mamoru together."

"Hm." Endymion nodded. "But … he's dead now."

"What isn't a cause for rejoicing, of course", Kakyuu added. "But maybe a new beginning."

"That's it", Endymion nodded again.

Sailor Pluto listened carefully. Now she completely understood what was going on. Seiya was the only person who loved Usagi the way Mamoru did – or even more. In any case, he was the one who could be able to get Usagi out of her depression. Hesitated, she turned to Kakyuu. "Where is he?"

Some floors above the entrance hall Sailor Star Fighter sat on the balustrade of her balcony and watched the stars in the sky. She … No. He loved the stars, though the sparkle of every single star already had gone out for him – since he looked into a pair of eyes that was much more brighter than the whole firmament. This paur of eyes belonged to the girl he would never get out of his mind again, though he knew there wasn't another choice.

He sighed and looked down to the blooming garden of the palace. Everything seemed so peaceful down there, but behind those great walls there still were ruins of the last battle. In the end there were more survivors than they expected, and together they rebuilt the palace – because if the palace wouldn't exist the whole planet couldn't be able to bloom again.

Speaking of – the garden was covered with green grass, and the great silvered fountain shot streams of water in the air. Within a couple of days the cherry-tree-like trees were full grown. Fighter could enjoy this view if he wouldn't know that he won't ever be happy again. That maybe seemed exaggerated, but this is just how Fighter felt. But he had a consolation – the fact that Usagi was happy. Not by his side, though … But she was happy.

While he was deep in thoughts he didn't even realise the approaching steps behind him. Hesitated they stopped in the glass door frame.

And then Fighter felt the appearance of another person. He jumped on his feet, turned around – and widened his eyes. That couldn't be true. He immediately recognised the Sailor soldier, even though he never had much to do with her. But he would recognise every single person that had something to do with Usagi, even between a thousand of other people. "You …?"

"Sailor Star Fighter", Sailor Pluto said with a respectful but dejected voice. Slowly she made a step towards Fighter. Though the female appearance of Fighter, Sailor Pluto didn't feel like she was standing in front of a woman. To not blurt something out she asked: "How … are you doing?"

Of course Fighter wanted to know why Sailor Pluto was here. She wouldn't have come without a reason … "What are you doing here? What happened?"

Sailor Pluto sighed. She should have known that small talk was useless. "Indeed, something happened. But … no danger or anything. It's about Mamoru."

Fighter frowned. "Mamoru?" And that's why she was here? Why would Fighter care what happened to Mamoru? He didn't even really know him.

"Yes." Sailor Pluto took a deep breath and continued. "Listen, Seiya. Usagi needs you. More than anyone else. You are the only one who loves her as much as Mamoru loved her, and only you can help her."

Fighter was confused. Didn't she say it would be about Mamoru? But now she just talked about Usagi. He raised an eyebrow. "I don't get it."

Sailor Pluto nodded. "Mamoru … He had an accident." When Fighter didn't say anything she added: "A fatal accident."

With a sinking feeling Seiya followed Sailor Pluto back to the entrance hall. He could see his princess standing by her throne, and next to her … there was a ghostly figure. When they got closer, Seiya recognised this figure as Mamoru. But wait …

A ghost?

"Princess", he said when they reached them.

She gave him a heartening smile, before Mamoru began to speak.

"Seiya, Sailor Pluto told you everything, I guess?"

Seiya nodded. "Yes."

"So you know what I'm demanding of you – no, in other words … What I'm asking you for", said Mamoru. "I am King Endymion – well, his ghost at least. I can not rest in peace before the future is saved and Usagi is happy again. Do you understand what I'm talking about?"

"Yes …"

"Good. I know you're in love with her." He stopped for a moment – it wasn't really easy to talk to the person who will take his love's heart from now on. "Because of Mamoru's … Because of my death Usagi fell into a deep hole, and only you can get her out of it. I want her to laugh again, live again – and, above all things, love again. Please, Seiya. I'm begging you from the bottom of my heart. Go back to Earth and make her happy."

Seiya listened carefully, and then his face suddenly brightened. His heart was racing – he could see her again? He … could love her? After all this misery, hopeless thoughts, beautiful memories that belonged to the past, he was allowed to go back to Earth? He could hardly believe in his luck. But there was something on his mind … With widened eyes he turned to Kakyuu. "Princess! The planet …"

"… isn't rebuilt yet, I know", she interrupted him. "But nothing's more important to me than my guards to be happy. Go, Fighter – go back to Earth and make her happy. And yourself as well."

Seiya wanted to say something, but …

"Exactly."

"She's right, Seiya. Go back to Earth."

Seiya turned around and got sight of Healer and Maker, which were leaning against one of the columns. They looked to him with a cheering smile on their lips.

"You can leave it to us", Maker said.

Healer nodded. "And who knows? Maybe we'll follow you when we're done here."

Surprised, Seiya turned to Kakyuu again, but she was still smiling. He looked to Endymion, whose hopefully but doleful eyes made him feeling empathetic. It must have costed him a lot of an effort to come here and ask someone else to be on the side of his beloved princess, or queen … Seiya suddenly felt lots of respect for Mamoru. He bowed to his princess and the king. "I'll do it. I'll go back to Earth."

Everyone around sighed with relief. Kakyuu took a step forward and put her arms around her former guard.

Seiya gave his princess a very kind hug, too. A sad smile appeared on his lips when he said: "I will make her smile again."

Last edited by electricBonBon on 21st August 2011, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 9:16 pm

Seiyaaa awww! This is really neat! I have never read any SeiyaxUsagi fics and I'm glad yours was first. (:

To be all English picky again (I swear I really SHOULD have majored in English -.- I would be great at grading English papers. haha) The world "Build" in past tense is actually "Built" not "Builded" That is confusing I know; I have no explanation why some words are that way. English is dumb? XD. And also, when you said "But the sparkling stars above them made this place peacefully," it should just be "peaceful". (Again I hope I am being helpful!)
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime21st August 2011, 3:15 am

This is the first SeiyaxUsagi story you read? Oh *_*
I'm happy this is the first one then : D
Of course you're helpful, as always! Thank you! (:

Chapter 06: Ocean of Memories

Impatient and nervously Seiya walked back and forth in front of the doorstep. His look wandered to the sea from time to time – the house was located right at the seaside. Between the house and the sea there were only small cliffs and a little beach. It was such a wonderful view. Next to the house there was a narrow tree-lined path down to the beach, and at the seashore there was a long path, covered with sand and pebbles – perfect for taking a walk there.

But he had no time for daydreaming. In there, inside this house, they decided where he would live for the next few weeks. He doubted that it would be here – since Haruka and Michiru lived in this house.

Michiru inherited this house from her grandparents – though it was pretty old it looked modern from the outside. Hardly surprising, since Michiru was an artist and surely had a knack for furnishings and all that stuff.

And Haruka … She would be the last person to welcome him with open arms. The arguments he had with Michiru and Setsuna were only because their real identities, and that's all water under the bridge now. But Haruka just didn't like him. How did she react when Setsuna told them, Seiya would be the one to be by Usagi's side? Forever? Haruka would accept it, since it was the wish and request of King Endymion. But the way she was going to deal with it could be problematic for Seiya.

He startled up when the door suddenly opened and Setsuna came out of the house. With widened eyes Seiya stared at her, wordless asking what was their decision.

"Get in", Setsuna said. "They're waiting for you."

Confused, Seiya frowned. "What about you?"

She smiled softly. "I'm done here, it's up to you know. You'll know what to do. I …" She looked down to the ground for a second. "I don't know you very well, I admit. But I have trust in my King – my former King … And to be honest, I have trust in you, as well."

Those were her last words before she turned around and left.

Surprised, Seiya gazed after her – he had to smile then, too. But then he got serious. Alright then, here we go … Slowly he entered the house and noticed he was right about Michiru having a knack for furnishings. The floor of the hallway was made of grey tiles, partly covered by a dark red carpet. The dark, antique commode on his right side seemed to stand there for tens of years, so maybe it belonged to Michiru's grandparents at that time. Opposite to the commode there was a wall mirror, and underneath it there stood a small glass table with a flower vase on it. Next to the mirror there was a wide door – behind it, light was flickering. Seiya reckoned that there might be a burning fireplace, and that Haruka and Michiru were in this room.

He cleared his throat before he entered the living room. The floor was made of dark, old wood – but the floor was the only thing that reminded how old this house was. In the middle of the room a white carpet laid on the floor – oh no, he really would have to take care of it. On the carpet a dark red corner sofa was standing around a glass table. Opposite to the sofa a TV hung on the wall, and next to the TV there was the fireplace with, as Seiya had reckoned before, a burning fire.

Michiru must have had a lot of money … Well, Haruka lived here, too, but …

"Sit down", the young woman with the short, ash blond hair said.

Seiya nodded, turned to the sofa and sat down on it. Michiru sat at the further end of the sofa, and Haruka stood behind her with her arms braced on the backrest. Seiya could hardly look into their eyes – back then he wasn't really friendly to them, as well, and now he sat there and wanted them to take him in … Okay, it was Setsuna's idea, after all. But still Seiya felt a little bit uneasy.

Haruka took a deep breath. "Listen. You can stay. But to make it clear …"

The second Haruka said he could stay, he looked up to her with a surprised expression. Whatever she was going to require, he would do it. She was probably going to tell him some rules considering household or something, anyway.

"You're here because of Usagi, and only because of her, got that? You won't take any annoying groupies in this house, and …" She continued with a wagging finger, "… keep your hands off Michiru, you got that?"

Surprised but amused Michiru looked up to her girlfriend.

Seiya widened his eyes. Why would he do something like that? Okay, well – back then he really was a little bit the playboy-like type, but he has changed. For him, there was only one girl. Only her – Odango, Tsukino Usagi.

Suddenly, Michiru had to laugh at his startled expression. "Haruka, stop it. I'm sure Seiya will be a sociable housemate. Am I right, Seiya?"

"Um …" He nodded slowly. "If you're putting it that way … Sure."

Haruka rolled her eyes and turned around. "Whatever. One more thing – living under the same roof for a while doesn't make us best friends. Alright? We're not, and believe me – we'll never be." With these words she left the living room and went upstairs.

Seiya sighed, but grinned amusingly. This could get very funny.

The sun was going down, filling the streets with an orange light. Time, to go home – but Ami, Rei, Makoto and Minako didn't move. They were standing in front of the Tsukino house for a while now, looking up to the room of their friend.

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone", Ami repeated the words of Usagi's mother.

Makoto nodded and looked down to the ground. "Let's show her a little bit understanding. We should just leave her alone for a few days and then try it again."

"But we're her friends …" Minako said silently. She knew Makoto was right, but the fact that they couldn't help Usagi made her feel really sad.

"Mamoru wasn't just a friend, though", Rei said with looking down to the ground. "He was the love of her life, that's not anything you can forget within a few days."

"Of course not", Makoto said. "But maybe we can get at her then and help her to get over it."

"We have to get over it together", Minako added. "It doesn't leave us cold, as well."

The friends nodded.

"Let's go, we aren't needed here now", Ami said slowly.

Again the friends nodded, turned around and left.

Meanwhile behind the windows they were looking up to before …

It got quieter. Usagi stopped crying and drifted off to sleep – a sleep filled with beautiful dreams of Mamoru. But when Usagi woke up, she would start crying again. At a slap she would remember that he's gone. That he'll never be back again.

Seiya unpacked the last pack of clothes and put it into the wardrobe. His temporary room was in the attic, and here you could obviously see how old this house must be. The floor and the walls were made of old wood – the bed was made of metal, though. Michiru slept in it before she moved out of her parents' house and into this one. Besides the bed there was a wardrobe made of blond wood in this small room, but nothing else.

That didn't matter, though – Seiya really was thankful to Michiru and even Haruka for taking him in for a while.

But something was missing. Seiya turned to his suitcase and took a framed photo out of it – a photo of Yaten, Taiki and himself. A photo of the "Three Lights". Smiling, he remembered the times and put the picture next to his bed onto the floor.

"Seiya?" Michiru called for him.

He looked up. "Coming!" He turned to the winding staircase in the corner of the room and climbed down to the second floor. There was a corridor, and in the middle of it there was another staircase that led down to the main floor. He took a look into the living room, but it was empty. "Where are you?"

"Kitchen", she answered.

Seiya went to the kitchen, which was next to the living room. Haruka and Michiru sat at the table with three cups of tea standing on it. Seiya understood and sat down. They kept silent for a few moments.

Looking down to her cup with a fierce expression, Haruka began to speak. "We wanted to talk … About Usagi."

When he heard the name of his Odango Seiya immediately looked up. His face brightened for a moment – before he remembered what actually happened. Mamoru died. Usagi must be totally devastated … "Yes?"

Haruka looked to Michiru for a second before she continued. "We decided it would be the best when you'll only be there for her. As a friend, no more than that. Got it?"

Seiya frowned. He was about to jump on his feet and ask them how they could decide anything without asking him. But they were right. And considering the circumstances it really wasn't quite appropiate to complain. He nodded.

"I know it's hard", Haruka said after some hesitation. She immediately avoided her gaze from him – it really wasn't her bag to talk about those sentimental things. "But Usagi has to becme herself again before she can fall in love at all."

Seiya had to smile when he recognised how much effort she made. Haruka of all people. But his smile faded when he thought of his Odango. "Of course. I decided to make her smile again – and that's the only thing I'm having in my mind for now. Anything else can wait."

Michiru smiled. "See, Haruka?"

Haruka gave her a dirty look. Then she sighed and stretched her hand to Seiya. "I don't wanna fight or anything under this roof. So … Peace?" The last word didn't get over her lips without an annoyed undertone.

Seiya laughed for a moment, but stopped then to not make her angry or something. He raised his hand and gave her a high five. "Peace."

"Alright", Michiru said satisfied. "Now you should settle in before you apply yourself to Usagi."
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime21st August 2011, 7:21 pm

Yaaaaay! (: This is so good Wink
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime10th September 2011, 11:51 am

All right, I've got to say - While I haven't gotten to Stars yet, I have read a few Seiya-Usagi ship-fics out of curiosity. Most of them bash poor Mamo-chan to pieces or worse. This one, he serves more than the purpose of getting Usagi from PointA to PointB. It's nice to see that he's kept in character for once, too, and not just pairing him off with one of the other senshi. *Huggles him.*

It'll be nice to see how this story progresses, too.
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 6:23 pm

Ok, I am practically shouting for u 2 writw another chpter! That's how good ur story is!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate So Beautifully   Fate So Beautifully I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate So Beautifully

View previous topic View next topic Back to top