The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory: Neo Queen Serenity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 5:26 pm

In the manga we see Neo Queen Serenity admit she has weakened, and to me her eyes remind me a lot of Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn. Closed off, slightly sad and lost.

She emits an almost distant, despite being kind, aura around her personality. It inspired my crossover story on FF.N because I feel like the cheerful, fun-loving, bubbly, funny girl we know as Usagi disappears despite being surrounded by the ones she loves, a beautiful kingdom and family, she is not only a princess but the Queen(Whom I imagine is held in higher regards then the King despite the fact that in most royal monarchs in history have the King holding the most power in their kingdom) and the crystal has offered longevity, there are no longer any diseases, people can't get fat and there is peace on an intergalactic scale!

...And yet, she even admits her heart isn't what it used to be. We also see that Neo Queen Serenity's/Usagi Tsukino's future self Sailor Cosmos also has a sad look, a mysterious distant demeanor and admits to having lost heart, hope too.

Both Neo Queen Serenity and Sailor Cosmos make comments that hint that when they were Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino, they were not only stronger but happier and it makes them admire their past self more, where Neo Queen Serenity pushes aside reason in order to see her past self and we see for the first time happiness in her features, she's moved to tears in her happiness and she even thanks Usagi and we see Chibichibi stay with Usagi rather then go to the specific battle at hand, and we see her as Cosmos kiss Usagi in admiration as Usagi not only made the Queen happy but also Cosmos.(Reminds me of how I look at the past and miss being a kid.)

What do you think caused this sadness, the lose of her strength and hope. Why is it, that she seems to have closed off her heart and become a solitary, distant person that wishes nothing more then to be like her past self?

P.S., am I the only one noticing problems with the translations and missing pages of the Sailor Moon manga?

In my original manga, Neo Queen Serenity explains things more, and we see a flashback of her running out of the castle and finding a girl with hair similar to Chibiusa, trying to find her daughter only to realize the little girl wasn't Chibiusa but someone else and the little girl is killed before the Queens eyes.

The new translations screws up in SEVERAL parts as well, like when the senshi tell Neo Queen Serenity they want to go with chibiusa and help too and the queen says “Let’s go together” when it’s supposed to be translated to “We shall wait here for them” or something to the likes of that. :C THIS MAKES ME MAD CAUSE PAGES ARE MISSING and makes me wonder what other translations have gone wrong. I new the original translations messed up at points, but at least the translations made sense!

And I feel as if I wasted my time downloading the torrents of the new version of the manga due to poor translation and missing pages. Are the new ones that can be purchased in stores the same way or was it just because I cheated and downloaded online scanlations? If it's just the scanlations I'll buy the manga but if it's not I don't want to waste my money :/
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 5:32 pm

Are we talking about the Kodansha English translation? I'm not sure if its gotten to Stars yet but I'm pretty behind with that kind of things. Though I'm about 75.2% sure they're still in the Dream arc
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 5:40 pm

As far as the new Kodansha releases those pages are still in there. And when the rest of the senshi want to go with Usagi, Mamoru, and ChibiUsa to defeat Death Phantom she does tell them to wait and let the three of them do it ^^ I know because I have them ^^ I've been reading the manga with them xD

You might be thinking about the Mixx translations? Idk about those I don't have any other translations besides Kodansha ><
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 5:46 pm

I have never noticed the look on NQS's face or Cosmos's face. You make some interesting insights. Personally I would feel sad as well if my power was weaken and had the ability to live forever. Seriously why would anyone want to live forever?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 6:01 pm

I'm not too sure about NQS's being sad, though; we only see her a little bit in the manga, and she was seriously injured, waking up to find the world (which had been going to hell) was now a living hell where her past self is running around and there are two crystals and her daughter's been kidnapped and brainwashed -- aka, not a good situation. I don't think she was distant -- the only time that's hinted at is when a sad, lonely little girl is looking back on situations that her own mind influences. We later see through Chibi-Usa's future (farther in the series) flashbacks and through NQS's interaction with Usagi ((after she throws decorum out the window and says "Screw You!" to timeline continuity)) that NQS is very much still Usagi, just a little more mature.

Cosmos, however, does have that distant look to her because, after seeing Sailor Moon in action, she is reminded of what she must do. The entire time, her entire lifespan as we see it, involved her trying to keep Usagi happy and supporting her and trying to help her make the "right' decision and destroy the cauldron once and for all. Not exactly a pleasant idea, as destroying the cauldron would destroy life, both good and bad.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime22nd February 2013, 6:39 pm

Oh whoops I misread before, I'm not certain for this particular instance but there were a few changes between the serialized Sailor Moon and then the book form and then yet even more changes between that and the Japanese rerelease. The new English translation is the rerelease while the Mixx was from the original books so there may be some small changes. But you would have to look through the different versions to be sure its a translator's error or just a change
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 1:25 am

I'm still personally confused why she weakened. From what I remember, it was from not being Sailor Moon for so long and continuing on as Neo Queen Serenity. What gets to me is that she must have seriously weakened because that means she would have to be weaker than her Super Sailor Moon form. In all honesty, I feel a bit bad for Neo Queen Serenity. At least in the anime compared to the manga in a sense, she still has some traits from her past that are still quite there. Seems like she has to remain mature at all times and it takes a toll on her, which could be why she's become a bit saddened in a way.

Since Usagi has met her future self and daughter, it's kinda unfortunate for her that she knows for a fact she has to become this person and have this daughter. Usagi is given a choice, has the opportunity to re-write history for her own benefit, but still chooses not to so everyone can have a happy future.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 1:50 pm

I feel like whatever catastrophe happened before Crystal Tokyo was created had scarred Usagi. I almost hate to say it, but the enemies probably had finally succeeded in killing some of her positive spirit.

I also kinda have a theory that as time goes on, Usagi kinda loses herself and turns more into Serenity - but always misses her time as Usagi/Sailor Moon.

Personally, I also feel that Cosmos is not really Usagi. I think Usagi is an incarnation of Cosmos in the same way the villains are incarnations of Chaos
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 3:42 pm

I believe she only weakened in her heart. She is no longer bubbly or cheerful, she locks herself away in her palace and rarely comes out. She's fearful and less forgiving. As Cosmos we this this weakened state of her heart has only gotten worse, and she even ventures into the past intent of letting the entire Universe die, and at this point Chibiusa hadn't even been born yet. She was ready to through away a Millennia of peace.

She slowly started losing herself, but whenever she faced her past self she remembered her strength as Usagi and it seemed to help. I believe in a way, when Usagi becomes NQS and when NQS becomes Cosmos, they regret not being able to stay Usagi Tsukino, when they were strongest but also happiest
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:00 pm

Well doesn't she say that as a queen, she can only protect? As Sailor Moon, Moon is more proactive in fighting rather than not. Also she lost her ability to become a senshi (as those powers seem to have passed on to Chibiusa). So not only is her will weakened, but literally her power level is weakened.

Though I do believe longevity has it's downsides and this may be one of them. After all, if you just gotten rid of all the illness (Whywouldyoudothat?) and basically extended people's lifespans- that power has to come from somewhere. It doesn't just appear out of thin air. Perhaps because she became queen and the Crystal does grant that to the populous, it's essentially Serenity that's powering the crystal and therefore she's literally lengthening everyone's lifespan.

Which could be why she, herself, is weakened now as well. With Queen Serenity and the original Moon kingdom, we get the notion that the power is only restricted to those who lived on the moon it seems and small colonies outside of that for the inner court at least (because we get no notion that the Outer senshi have people as well as they're all seen pictured alone. Venus at least in the Sailor V manga gives us a notion that small colonies on the other inner planets is a possible thing as long as they're situated underneath the floating castles directly. At least in the translation I got.)

Anyway,

The Moon Kingdom had a smaller population. Earth probably as triple, quarduple-heck, we out number them so much it's ridiculous. Probably at 7billion (which is the current number of people alive as of 2011 I think), that's a lot of people. That's a lot of lives extended.

So if the theory I mentioned above were true, she's probably way weaker than her Mother was.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:30 pm

NQS is actually stronger then her mother, a lot stronger and she only mentions that her heart has weakened. If she was physically weak she wouldn't have been able to upgrade all the senshi, restore the entire planet and among other things.

As a queen she must protect and she lost the ability to become sailor Moon but her kingdom is based on the ideal of Pacifism, if she fought she would be seen as a hypocrite that is why her role is to only protect
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:39 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
NQS is actually stronger then her mother, a lot stronger and she only mentions that her heart has weakened. If she was physically weak she wouldn't have been able to upgrade all the senshi, restore the entire planet and among other things.

As a queen she must protect and she lost the ability to become sailor Moon but her kingdom is based on the ideal of Pacifism, if she fought she would be seen as a hypocrite that is why her role is to only protect

Where does it say that it's based on that ideal? I doubt they wouldn't have military at all because it would kinda be ridiculous not to seeing that in their world, terrorists (ie: people who later joined and became part of the Black Moon) still exist. I don't think that if she fought she was seen as a hypocrite, I think she literally couldn't do it any more. Plus, Chibiusa took the Silver Crystal (and it's power) at that time too. So NQ Serenity couldn't have fought back even if she wanted to.

Not to mention, she didn't have a chance to the second time around since she was attacked by surprise.

And she only got that power -after- the Death Phantom was defeated and after Chibiusa became Chibimoon. Otherwise, it would be seen that she knew all along that this would happen and intentionally left everyone vulnerable to attack.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:45 pm

the military is the Sailor Senshi. Senshi meaning soldier. the ideal of pacifism is why the Death Phantom was kicked out of the kingdom in the first place, he did not want to live like that. She could have killed him, instead she banished him because killing him would have went against her kingdoms beliefs of peace. Belief in peace = pacifism.

She didn't have the crystal but she was caught of guard while searching for her daughter. It doesn't matter how strong ANY one is if they are able to be caught off guard. It's tactical strategy against brute strength and brains always beats out brawn anyway :/

Chibiusa becoming Sailor Chibi Moon did not give NQS a new power, it merely awakened her
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 5:04 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
the military is the Sailor Senshi. Senshi meaning soldier. the ideal of pacifism is why the Death Phantom was kicked out of the kingdom in the first place, he did not want to live like that. She could have killed him, instead she banished him because killing him would have went against her kingdoms beliefs of peace. Belief in peace = pacifism.

She didn't have the crystal but she was caught of guard while searching for her daughter. It doesn't matter how strong ANY one is if they are able to be caught off guard. It's tactical strategy against brute strength and brains always beats out brawn anyway :/

Chibiusa becoming Sailor Chibi Moon did not give NQS a new power, it merely awakened her

So? They can STILL have a military and have the Sailor senshi. The senshi are only (at this point) SIX people. They are not an army and we don't know if they -are- pacifists at all. Also, if they don't have an army- than that's probably why they have such a huge rebellion. Army doesn't just mean 'we FIGHT BATTLES' it also means- rescue relief from natural disasters which I don't think the senshi can handle themselves at all or nurse that many people. Nor do I think NQS uses her power whenever but wisely.

If there's no army, then there's no jobs for people who specialize in that area and people who joined to get a better understanding in what they want to do in life or for those who's families are basically expectant on career there or those who don't have skills to learn them there.

The Death Phantom was kicked out because he didn't agree with the ideal of living forever. that's it. IT wasn't peace, it was the longevity deal. He was kicked out because he and his radical group killed others in the name of their cause like any other terrorist group. He was captured, his followers were not and HE was exiled, -they- weren't originally exiled at all, but followed him to Nemesis only to come back with all these things.

Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 5:20 pm

The Senshi in Crystal Tokyo are 13.

Mercury
Mars
Venus
Jupiter

I doubt NQS would suddenly banish the outer senshi once she became queen. Just because we don't see them doesn't mean they're dead or gone. In the manga we see the outers in the Stars saga lying on the tables like the rest of them so they are obviously there as well.

Pluto
Neptune
Uranus
Saturn

then we have Chibi Moon

Vesta
Pallas
Ceres
Juno

That's a total of 13 senshi. I image despite having longevity, the people of earth wouldn't even be a match for the senshi so there really is no need for any other military tactics, especially considering it's a pacifist nation and realistically speaking pacifist nations tend not to have huge military forces.

The definition of a pacifist "someone opposed to violence as a means of settling disputes." which we see that. The senshi are soldiers, then can not be pacifist but they do believe in peace and using violence as a last resort. They don't shoot first ask questions later. NQS and her kingdom are based on a pacifist ordeal being that they want Peace and those that do not agree are banished like the Wise man.

Army's are about battles. The coast Guard are about rescuing but they aren't army but depending on the nation and their ideals, coast guard can help in wars and the army can help in rescuing but by definition the coast guard isn't army and the army is only ONE portion of a military command. Marines, Navy Seals, Army, Air force, Coast Guard they are all different and have different responsibilities.

Quote :
Nor do I think NQS uses her power whenever but wisely.

I don't know what you mean by this, did I say she didn't use her power wisely? I don't think I did.

Quote :
If there's no army, then there's no jobs for people who specialize in that area and people who joined to get a better understanding in what they want to do in life or for those who's families are basically expectant on career there or those who don't have skills to learn them there.

That is not true. By not having a military faction like an army does not NOT mean there are no jobs. I don't understand where you could have gotten this line of thinking and for Crystal Tokyo it doesn't make sense considering they are about peace, there would be no need for such a thing.

The cured illnesses, tooth aches even getting fat and that is stated in the manga. Doctors apparently aren't needed for those things and they are out of those jobs but yet Crystal Tokyo is a Utopia despite the lack of jobs in the medical field.

It's not like the real world. It would be nice if Crystal tokyo were real but it's not, it's an idealistic Utopia where diseases don't exist, their is longevity, their is no need for dentists and the like.

Quote :
The Death Phantom was kicked out because he didn't agree with the ideal of living forever. that's it.

The Death Phantom became an enemy for trying to turn Crystal Tokyo into a city of crime and murder which are against the peace belief system. THAT is what it was about. He tricked the others into believing otherwise, and when they weren't useful he killed his own allies.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 5:58 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
The Senshi in Crystal Tokyo are 13.

Mercury
Mars
Venus
Jupiter

I doubt NQS would suddenly banish the outer senshi once she became queen. Just because we don't see them doesn't mean they're dead or gone. In the manga we see the outers in the Stars saga lying on the tables like the rest of them so they are obviously there as well.

Pluto
Neptune
Uranus
Saturn

then we have Chibi Moon

Vesta
Pallas
Ceres
Juno

That's a total of 13 senshi. I image despite having longevity, the people of earth wouldn't even be a match for the senshi so there really is no need for any other military tactics, especially considering it's a pacifist nation and realistically speaking pacifist nations tend not to have huge military forces.

There are only six at the time of the Black Moon attack:

That was the Inner Court Plus Pluto that were identified at that point and time. The Quartet, Neptune, Uranus and Saturn were -not- there. They were not identified as being there or even existing at that point and time. There is nothing that supports that they were present at all. Given when it was made, I'm certain Naoko was only just creating them and the plots. Therefore at that moment in time with R, they don't exist yet.

Quote :

The definition of a pacifist "someone opposed to violence as a means of settling disputes." which we see that. The senshi are soldiers, then can not be pacifist but they do believe in peace and using violence as a last resort. They don't shoot first ask questions later. NQS and her kingdom are based on a pacifist ordeal being that they want Peace and those that do not agree are banished like the Wise man.

Army's are about battles. The coast Guard are about rescuing but they aren't army but depending on the nation and their ideals, coast guard can help in wars and the army can help in rescuing but by definition the coast guard isn't army and the army is only ONE portion of a military command. Marines, Navy Seals, Army, Air force, Coast Guard they are all different and have different responsibilities.

That they do, but again, not having one or any sort of military presence whatsoever means they're too heavily dependent on the Senshi to protect them and that is incredibly stupid on their part if that's so. It would mean that all you have to do is get close enough or wise enough to take them out (which the Black Moon technically did when they pumped the castle full of poisonous gas leaving only Chibiusa and Diana awake and Endymion in a half ghostly state with the hologram.).

Again, we have no indication that this is so. None whatsoever that the military is not there. (Like in the Silver Millennium when they are clearly part of the kingdom and Clearly there. During a supposedly Utopian society. )

Quote :

Quote :
Nor do I think NQS uses her power whenever but wisely.

I don't know what you mean by this, did I say she didn't use her power wisely? I don't think I did.

What I meant by that is that NQS wouldn't use the Silver Crystal every time there's a natural disaster that occurs.

Quote :

Quote :

That is not true. By not having a military faction like an army does not NOT mean there are no jobs. I don't understand where you could have gotten this line of thinking and for Crystal Tokyo it doesn't make sense considering they are about peace, there would be no need for such a thing.

The cured illnesses, tooth aches even getting fat and that is stated in the manga. Doctors apparently aren't needed for those things and they are out of those jobs but yet Crystal Tokyo is a Utopia despite the lack of jobs in the medical field.

It's not like the real world. It would be nice if Crystal tokyo were real but it's not, it's an idealistic Utopia where diseases don't exist, their is longevity, their is no need for dentists and the like.

Manga wise, that should be a huge problem but it doesn't mean there aren't any doctors. I doubt no one instantly gets healed when there's an accident- like in traffic or broken bones. So you still need doctors for that and sports injuries. Also, where does it say that Fat people aren't around or that that doesn't exist? I've seen you mention it before, where does it state that in the manga?

Anime wise, we don't get that or the idea that disease is gone or anything like that. Which makes it more preferable.

Also if it was a utopia than there wouldn't have been any evil at all. But obviously, it's not a utopia, just Utopian- like. Similar but not exactly so.

Quote :

Quote :
The Death Phantom was kicked out because he didn't agree with the ideal of living forever. that's it.

The Death Phantom became an enemy for trying to turn Crystal Tokyo into a city of crime and murder which are against the peace belief system. THAT is what it was about. He tricked the others into believing otherwise, and when they weren't useful he killed his own allies.
[/quote]

No he wasn't trying to do anything of that sort, he wanted to destroy the world. He and his followers wanted the world to return back to what it was originally.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 6:27 pm

We aren't just discussing the black moon attack, and the only reason the others weren't their was because the asteroid's don't arrive till the Stars when chibiusa becomes eternal and the outers aren't known but are probably still there but we don't even know they exist until the S saga.

That's still 9 senshi with paranormal abilities, some that can demolish entire cities. I doubt any normal humans would want to go against that kind of power anyway, and no amount of military would match it.

Just because we don't see Neptune and Uranus and Saturn in the future, doesn't mean they don't exist. It's a plot hole, that's all.

Quote :
That they do, but again, not having one or any sort of military presence whatsoever means they're too heavily dependent on the Senshi to protect them and that is incredibly stupid on their part if that's so. It would mean that all you have to do is get close enough or wise enough to take them out (which the Black Moon technically did when they pumped the castle full of poisonous gas leaving only Chibiusa and Diana awake and Endymion in a half ghostly state with the hologram.).

Again, we have no indication that this is so. None whatsoever that the military is not there. (Like in the Silver Millennium when they are clearly part of the kingdom and Clearly there. During a supposedly Utopian society. )

I forget, did the manga show soldiers battling? I know the anime did, either way the senshi appeared to be the only ones battling in Crystal Tokyo during the R saga so the Silver Millenium and Crystal Tokyo aren't the same.

Quote :
Manga wise, that should be a huge problem but it doesn't mean there aren't any doctors. I doubt no one instantly gets healed when there's an accident- like in traffic or broken bones. So you still need doctors for that and sports injuries. Also, where does it say that Fat people aren't around or that that doesn't exist? I've seen you mention it before, where does it state that in the manga?

Anime wise, we don't get that or the idea that disease is gone or anything like that. Which makes it more preferable.

Also if it was a utopia than there wouldn't have been any evil at all. But obviously, it's not a utopia, just Utopian- like. Similar but not exactly so.

Chibiusa doesn't know what a dentist is, she states that you can eat as many sweets as you want and don't get cavities and then you can eat as much as you want and not gain weight.

Anime-wise Neo Queen Serenity does not appears sad and why her heart has weakened, this theory is about the manga which is why I cross reference Cosmos.

It is Utopia, to say that Utopia means no evil exists is looking at it wrong. Good and evil both exist or else the universe would be unbalanced, this is why evil flocks to Serenity. There is a strict law against crime and murder and the like in Crystal Tokyo.

u·to·pi·a (y-tp-)
n.
a. often Utopia An ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspects.
b. A work of fiction describing a utopia.
2. An impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform.

Heaven is perfect but Crystal Tokyo isn't heaven, Crystal Tokyo is on earth. It's perfect but like the universal balance, eventually evil tries to tip the scale. The Dark Moon Kingdom, Chaos this is because good can not exist without evil but that doesn't mean evil can't be banished or defeated and absent for the most part in the Utopia the Crystal Tokyo offers.
Quote :

No he wasn't trying to do anything of that sort, he wanted to destroy the world. He and his followers wanted the world to return back to what it was originally.

Yes he did, he was committing crimes and murders BEFORE he was banished. It wasn't just about longevity.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 7:17 pm

At the very least, Sailor V manga mentioned them and that's the origin of Danburite, who was once known as Adonis and was a foot soldier on Venus who was then loaned (with a platoon of others) to Earth to help control the outbreak of fighting before he and others were corrupted by Queen Metallia's power and Beryl's influence. And then again in the future.

So it implies that there is, very much, a place in their world and again our own, for a military to be present. Though, they don't necessarily need to be a standing army either.

All I can say with the Death Phantom is that his intentions are voiced through the followers (Diamond, Rubeus, Sapphire and Emerald where shown as silhouettes there) and what they said was basically to stop the longevity as it was against nature/god/whathaveyou. At least that's what it says in my copy, so I don't necessarily see it as meaning that they want absolute murder and such. They were just extremists to an ideal that became warped by the power of Wiseman, who was absolutely corrupted by the power of Chaos/Darkness enough that his body was gone and left a skeleton in the center of the earth.

Before that, we can't say exactly what he wanted to bring because it's not mentioned.

As for Neptune and them- I'm a firm believer in what is written. As far as I'm concerned, The Outers (minus Pluto) were not either born or Awakened/dead. Otherwise they would've been shown like the Inner Court on those slabs with the the rest of them. But they weren't. Therefore they were not there at all.

Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 9:37 pm

I am a firm believer in what is written too^^

In reference to diseases cavities and gaining weight.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Qrd3005_zpsb5aeb0c0[/img]

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Qrd3006_zps29f83fec[/img]

When it comes to the Death Phantom vs The Dark Moon Clan, the Dark Moon clan did not know whether or not they were descendants. DECADES passed from when Death Phantom was imprisoned to when he called out to the members who would then become the Dark Moon Clan.

I never disagrees about the longevity thing, I just said it was the Clan that believed that and that it wasn't the thing that started it all. It was the Death Phantom killed and murdering and turning Crystal Tokyo into a city of crime. He used their own belief in god to manipulate him. For the Death phantom it was about power, greed and killing. He did not want peace, for the others is was the same but it was more about how they thought about the kingdom being blasphemous to god.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comic_13_16_zps83dfd00e[/img]

Apparently not everyone has longevity but most do. From the way the saga plays out it is later mentioned those that believe in peace are granted this gift of long life.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comic_14_29_zps744bc767[/img]

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comic_14_29_zps744bc767[/img]

This is them saying the Black Moon Clan most likely doesn't know if they are his descendants. Their power comes from the crystals.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comicy_15_00_cover_25_zps41db6b1e[/img]

This is them explaining how he appeared before them one day and they just followed him blindly.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comic_14_28_zpsc4012cb5[/img]

This is where it says Death Phantom was about crime and murder and the reason he was banished.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comicy_15_00_cover_121_zps072fc29c[/img]

This is where is says she feared him but she could not kill him because he was still only human and in her weakened heart she couldn't kill him and she later comes to say she regrets this.

[img]Theory: Neo Queen Serenity Sm_comic_19_18_zps5ceea071[/img]

If she had defeated him(killed him) instead of banishing this wouldn't have happened.

I'm not making any of the stuff I say up. I will always give you guys links and post the scans but it's just a huge pain for me. I am a firm believer of what is written and everything I have said thus far in any thread was written somewhere and if I'm wrong I can admit that and I will ask for proof so I can see where I was wrong so I never make that mistake again.

Death Phantom was not voiced through his followed, he voiced his own will to them to influence them. He was about murder and power, they were manipulated into believing the belief system of peace in Crystal Tokyo was wrong as well as they longevity
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 8:51 pm

But that fat line doesn't make sense. Being fat has everything to do with biology and heredity and laziness. Of course Chibiusa wouldn't get fat, she's an active little girl (why would she be concerned about being fat? That's actually discerning on all kinds of levels). I understand the dentist thing, because that at least has basis on germs and decay and the crystal at leas reverses/destroys those things.

But I almost think that's a throw away line and not the rule.

We can agree to disagree about the motives of the phantom and the military issue. I still feel that way about it.

Though I still also feel that Serenity's power in linking the Silver Crystal with the reason why she became weak by trying (and succeeding) in maintaing an extended lifespan for the entire world. That's a lot of people and it only grows bigger with each child being born. (though I lawyers think that the older people get in that world, the less likely they would actively have kids until late in age. But that's just me there.)

It's likely that she probably became weaker that way and I still think that after the Death phantom was defeated did she get another upgrade in power. Because the scepter doesn't appear until -after- it happened and it's only then that she gives an upgrade to everyone, except chibiusa and mamoru (because Mamoru learned his from King Endymion).
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 9:15 pm

Quote :
But that fat line doesn't make sense. Being fat has everything to do with biology and heredity and laziness. Of course Chibiusa wouldn't get fat, she's an active little girl (why would she be concerned about being fat? That's actually discerning on all kinds of levels). I understand the dentist thing, because that at least has basis on germs and decay and the crystal at leas reverses/destroys those things.

But I almost think that's a throw away line and not the rule.

Most likely, Naoko envisioned Crystal Tokyo as such a Utopia that you could eat as many sweets and food as your heart consents and not get cavities or gain weight. Quite frankly, I wish such a place did exist because I'm not one of the lucky people who has a fast metabolism. I think it's safe to say she added that in as an after thought because EVERYONE would love to eat as much as they want and not get fat. I love food but I can gain 5 lbs just by looking at a cake lol

Quote :
We can agree to disagree about the motives of the phantom and the military issue. I still feel that way about it.

You are right, we can agree to disagree but you did say you were a firm believer of what is written and what is written is right there. He was a criminal who murdered and caused the city to be filled with crime and nothing concerning him had anything to do with Longevity but the Dark Moon Clan was against longevity that I've always agreed with

Quote :
Though I still also feel that Serenity's power in linking the Silver Crystal with the reason why she became weak by trying (and succeeding) in maintaing an extended lifespan for the entire world. That's a lot of people and it only grows bigger with each child being born.

Not everyone has long life spans but I don't see her as getting weaker because of this. In the manga with what is written she is only weakened on her heart because she simply doesn't want to fight and be responsible for anymore deaths and thinking that when you are responsible for all those lives can get many killed, and it did which is why she regrets it.

You are right, she should have had a better militia but her own weak heart forbid her from making the wrong decision. If she had killed him all those centuries ago, none of this would have ever happened.

Quote :
(though I lawyers think that the older people get in that world, the less likely they would actively have kids until late in age. But that's just me there.)

This statement is awesome and I agree 100% because it's a very realistic point of view^^

To add a completely fanmade spin on it though by using unrelatic terms for fandom joy only I would like to think that because the earth would become so polluted with a growing population due to longer life-spans and less death, the kingdoms of the other worlds in the solar system could be repopulated. Earth took the life of the Silver Millennium, and in the end, gave life back to them^^ You just inspired an awesome idea for me^^ YEY thank you Very Happy

Quote :
It's likely that she probably became weaker that way and I still think that after the Death phantom was defeated did she get another upgrade in power. Because the scepter doesn't appear until -after- it happened and it's only then that she gives an upgrade to everyone, except chibiusa and mamoru (because Mamoru learned his from King Endymion).

We are all entitled to our own opinions. I just thought you had meant that chibiusa gave her an upgrade by becoming a senshi when you first mentioned it which I personally don't think was the case. A few times in the end of this saga it was thought the great power was coming from Neo Queen Serenity even while asleep(which sometimes it was) but they also mentioned the power was coming from Sailor Moon and not the queen which leads me to believe Sailor Moon before she became Queen was always at her strongest as a civilian rather then a ruler^^

The scepter was originally born through the love of Mamoru and Usagi(Which is unlike the anime counter part which had been a gift from Serenity's mother) and that when they were by Nemesis that love was remembered and then strengthened through the entire ordeal because it isn't a new scepter, it's just the same scepter only strengthened and reborn so I think the new scepter was still born of the love of Mamoru and Usagi^^

I think Mamoru always had the power and it wasn't an upgrade but more of him learning something from his past life that he had forgotten in his new life that his future self Endymoin remembered when he ascended the throne^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Shayera-Elektra
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime9th November 2013, 6:00 pm

I follow the theory that Sailor Cosmos is another version of Usagi an upgrade that Sailor Moon achieved instead of transform into Neo Queen Serenity.
It's stated that NQS is the strongest upgrade, the final version we could say. And NQS says in manga she lost her powers as a senshi when she transformed at NQS. So, why would she regain these lost powers? And she could turn into Cosmos (didn't got at that part of manga, I'll start Dream arc)?

Neo Queen Serenity is powerful, she says and I remember this part well, is that her HEART weakened. She never really wanted fight, she has been always a pacifist. And that is won her battles, not with brute force, but with the power of her loving heart.
She gives the past senshi upgrades, when she wakes up. Even when unconcious, enceased at that crystal coffin, she was able to help, sending her power to sailor moon and even stopping attacks to crystal palace. If she was weak, she wouldn't be able to do this while so hurt and unconcious.

And let's think...she sustains extended life spans and stuff to a entire planet. In 2011, we have near 7 billion people at the planet. Let's just imagine that in 1000 years with people not dying duo Silver Crystal's power, how people should have to be sustained by the Queen's power.
And 2nd: After all those battles in that she has see the people she loves risking their lives to protect her and in some battles even being killed...Usagi is not really idiot (indeed she can be intelligent and cleaver when necessary), by the time she gets in NQS she probably already figured out, that as long all good she does to the world, her life also put her loved ones in danger. As long as she lives someone will try to harm her, and her senshi and Endymion will die before something happens to her.
In Stars she HAS to see every of her friends die in front of her eyes (if we go to manga, she has to Mamoru die - she gets so traumatized that she forgets and prefer to believe her left to America in safety - later ALL the other senshi dies, including princess Kakyuu and the Starlights, she also see Chibiusa disappearing, etc.)
She couldn't pass for all that without changing. And I don't see NQS as sad, but only more mature, afterall she has over her shoulders the responsability for the entire planet. A bubbly and carefree girl couldn't assume such a huge power, so she needed to adapt.

And she has her moments, we see she still have a little of old Usagi at anime and manga, but at least in public she needs to act as Queen. And Usagi is 14-16 years, NQS has huh?? Over 900 years old, she learned many things during this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Neo Queen Serenity   Theory: Neo Queen Serenity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Neo Queen Serenity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top