The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello from Germany! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

Hello from Germany! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 8:48 pm

Hi!
My name is Shirley, I'm 19 years old and I'm, as said in the title, from Germany (:
Since I really like forums and a lot of German "Sailor Moon" forums were closed or deleted, I tried and searched for an English one and yay, I found one! I hope you'll forgive my poor English, but I'm giving my best!

Anyways, what else could I tell you? Hm, I have a lot of interests, like astronomy, reading, writing (fanfictions *_*), languages (currently I'm learning Japanese :3), and so much more ..
I have two cats - I love cats! Their names are Pussy (it's not my fault! She's about 17 years old, anyway, so I've been just 2 years old when we got her XD) and Harry, who is 1 year old now *_*

Well, if there's anything you want to know, just ask me! (:

<3
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:01 pm

Aww yay! Someone new! (lol. I love meeting people.) Don't worry 'about your English! I like different langauges too and want to attempt to learn Japanese, but so far am just doing so through Sailor Moon! lol. fanfictions are awesome. I write them by the daily. No joke. XD
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:05 pm

*_* Same with me, especially when it's about the same interests - like "Sailor Moon" : D

Japanese is such a beautiful language, but you know that already I guess XD Learning this language is really fun *_*

Oh, really? Are your fanfictions online anywhere?
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:09 pm

Oh I know! I am so glad I came across this website! I hope to make many friends here! Very Happy

I posted a couple my Sailor Moon ones here under the writers section, but my longest Sailor Moon one is on fanfiction.net under Em O'Gilt ^^ It does not have all the chapters yet because no one was reviewing it so I was deciding whether I wanted to put the complete up there or not. I am in the middle of writing one now actually that is kind of interesting. It is as if they were reborn, but in America ;D there is way more to it then that and I may post it when I am done. I should be finished soon.
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:15 pm

Me too, I love to make friends especially outside from Germany (since I wanna leave Germany some day, anyway XD) *_*

Oh, I'll check them out then! But my "to read"-list is getting bigger and bigger, so I don't know when, but I will!
I'm on fanfiction.net, too! (:
Reborn in America? That sounds interesting! *_*
I have loads of ideas for ffs. I'm writing in German, but currently I'm translating two of my fanfictions to Englisch (: And one is finished already. *_*
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:22 pm

I met a friend that lives in...The Netherlands, I think. We talk alot over FF.net PM's. Of course the time difference is the only thing, we can't really talk back and forth. It's like one message per day, or every once in a while but worth it. I'd love to be your friend and maybe one day you can leave Germany and come to America! =P

Cool! I'd love to see it! And just so you know, most of my stories tend to be on the lengthy side. lol. I really love to write. Though the ones on this forum are some of my shorter ones. Smile
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:33 pm

Oh! *_*
Yeah, I know that - I got some friends in Japan and we write one eMail each 2-3 days, because of the time difference and because we're busy sometimes XD
Of course, I'd love to! (: Oh, haha, I really wanted to go and live in the USA a while ago, but now I'd prefer England or even Japan, but the latter one is nearly impossible XD I've never been there, anyway, so I can't make a decision like that. But I want to go there some day! *_*

Maybe I could post one here (:
Okay XD I'll start reading one in this forum then, I think. *-*

(I have a question XD The rules said that I'm not allowed to change my avatar on my own - does that mean I have to ask an admin before uploading my first one or just before changing it then?)
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:40 pm

Yay a new friend ^_^ We'll have to swap emails or something, or we could PM on here I guess. I am still kinda new to this site lol. BUt I would love to get to know you and be friends!

yeah wise choice, unless you're in the mood for a long story. Not saying it would not be worth it 'cause I've had a couple people read them all the way through in bits and they loved them, but you gotta really have time on your hands. heh heh.

Oh no, your first one you just upload. If you change it you notify them. I have never changed mine, but did not have to tell them when I uploaded my first. Smile
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:44 pm

*_*
Sure, just send me a PM! (:
Oh I just saw we're in the same age, haha *_*

Okay!
I've got some long stories, too - and sometimes I get reviews like "I read the whole night and I'm so tired now, but it was worth it", and on the one side I'm like "Oh no, just because of me, I'm sorry!", but on the other side I'm like ..

Hello from Germany! :D Hana-Kimi-03

XD

Oh, I see, thank you! *_* Then I'm going to upload one. <3
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:49 pm

Hello Sweetie and Welcome to the forums!

Germany is sooooo beautiful, where in Germany are you? I was born there and lived there for 8 years until we had to come to the America because my dad was in the Air Force.

I really want to go back there just to visit, I love it so much.
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:57 pm

Thank you! <3

Oh really? *_*
I was born near Mainz, and I still live here : D
It's at the Rhine river. *-* Where have you lived back then?
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 9:59 pm

Welcome welcome!!!

I honesty love it when members from around the world join! I would like to think that my forum is accepting of all fans, no matter the language <3

Feel free to jump in any where! <3
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 10:06 pm

Oh, thank you so much! *-*
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 10:15 pm

No need to thank me dear! Just enjoy yourself! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 10:21 pm

I was born in Landstuhl. I miss the green over there and the culture, I also love meeting people around the world on these forums. Hope you stay!
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime7th August 2011, 10:45 pm

²Lady Galaxia;
I am! *_* I like it here <3

²Siren;
Oh, that's the same state where I live in! (:
Yes - a friend of me was born in the USA so they sometimes have some American friends visiting them, and they always like the scenery here (: I like it, too!
Maybe some day you can go to Germany again *_*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:13 am

Welcome, welcome! It's so nice to have members join from all around the world! Sailor Moon is universal! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:59 am

It really is! *_*
Thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 4:07 pm

I also study Japanese! It's a lot of fun but really hard ;____;

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Maybe you can teach me a little bit of German sometimes! (since there are many Germans at my job, I often get confused for being German since I "look" German haha)
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 5:22 pm

Oh, you're studying it, too *_* I don't think it's too hard, I'm just always forgetting this and that XD

Thank you!
Of course I can, just ask me if you need to know something! (:
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 5:50 pm

Welcome, my dear! Wonderful to have you with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 7:51 pm

Feels wonderful to be here! (:
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 7:59 pm

Hi! I'd like to welcome you also! I'm Samantha, and hope you have fun in the GC! :]
Back to top Go down
http://dancingqueenonly7teen.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 9:30 pm

Welcome! I think your english is great. I would have never known it was your second language. Btw, I think german is actually a pretty cool language. I saw your kitty pictures! They are adorbs. <3
Back to top Go down
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 12:31 pm

Oops, I didn't see the new posts here! Sorry!

²SwineFluSam;
Thank you, Samantha! (:

²Brit-chan;
Really? O_O Thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear (read XD) that <3
My kitties say "thank you", too XD *-*
Back to top Go down
Br1tterz
Pyramidal Crystal

Br1tterz

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : britterbunz.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 2:47 pm

I want to go to Germany SO BAD!! I'm part German, so I wanna travel there sooo bad >_< And congrats to you for learning Japanese! I tried to learn when I was younger, but I didn't have the patience. I'm not sure if I could have the patience now X.x;

And just like what Brit-chan said, your english is pretty amazing! Welcome to GC and enjoy your stayyy <3
Back to top Go down
http://britterbunz.tumblr.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 2:56 pm

I hope you'll get the chance soon to come here! Do you have any places or cities you wanna see here? *_*
Thank you soo much! <333 I'm so glad about that - I was afraid no one would understand what I'm saying, haha XD
Back to top Go down
Br1tterz
Pyramidal Crystal

Br1tterz

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : britterbunz.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 5:13 pm

I'm not sure, would you have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://britterbunz.tumblr.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 5:16 pm

Hm, I'm living in the Rhine Valley and here are so many beautiful castles, it's worth to see them!
And at the Baltic Sea it's really beautiful, too (:

I've never been there (only at the train station XD), but I think Cologne and Hamburg are fantastic cities. I wanna go there soon *_*
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 6:39 pm

The castles are beautiful, we used to go at least once a month to walk around them and in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany! :D   Hello from Germany! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top