The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Setsuna x Minako

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunar Maria
Star Seed

Lunar Maria

Star Seed

Title : Crack Pair Extraordinaire

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 7:53 am

Alright, before someone throws rocks at me for my silly crack pairing, let me explain myself.

Yes, I'm well aware that these two have never really interacted (I wish they did, maybe they will in the new anime?), but just imagine how well these two would get along. They both have a liking for fashion, and even if they have different types of personalities, I don't picture them as clashing with one another. Also, two senshi who are basically fated to never find love, hooking up? I like that, this ship has the potential to be really adorable. It also helps that the two of them are my favorite senshi. Setsuna x Minako 314519714 Setsuna x Minako 2027930456

Here, have some lovely art I've found of them:
Setsuna x Minako A_Dance
Setsuna x Minako Setsuna_and_minako_by_kaset218-d3378fr
Setsuna x Minako Setsuna_and_minako_2_by_kaset218-d3378rt

Come on, anyone? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks they would make a potential cute couple.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 8:22 am

Ah!!!

Setsuna x Minako 1637911638

You have found my guilty pleasure OTP!!! <3 <3 <3

I just love these two together, and I really think that they would balance each other very well. Setsuna could bring a calmness to Minako's flighty and constantly-going demeanor, while Minako could bring out a bit of bright fun in Setsuna's sometimes bleak and sad life. I think they would mesh sooo well together that it makes me love them.

Sadly, I also think they have such potential to be so angsty together as well, since they are both such devoted individuals to their duties, that I could see it coming between them if they ever were together.

And like you mentioned, with them being the two who have been specifically told that basically they would always be alone, I kind like the idea of them breaking through that and being together instead. I dunno, it just makes me smile :3

I really love them. I am so happy to have found someone else who might not think I am so crazy for it haha Setsuna x Minako 4033448464 (also that second picture is my absolute favorite Setsuna/Minako fanart <3 <3 <3 Even though I don't think it was meant to specifically be for the pairing of Sets/Mina and just a Birthday gift thingy but oh well haha xD)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime15th July 2013, 12:06 pm

I've also become a major fan of this pairing. My reasons have already been explained by Lunar Maria and Verdandi. I just wanted other fans to know that they aren't alone.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 6:57 am

I like it Very Happy I love how they worked together in the movie too^^ <333
Back to top Go down
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 7:37 am

This is one pairing I've never thought about lol
but I think they would do great together since Minako is so energetic and straight forward, and Setsuna is so calm.
I would love to see some interaction between this two Setsuna x Minako 3884866259 
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 6:03 am

Question to all fellow Set/Minako shippers, how would these two fall into love?
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 2:38 pm

cough.. it's my crackship otp.. C:
i hope in the new anime they get some more interactions.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 3:33 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Question to all fellow Set/Minako shippers, how would these two fall into love?
Answering my own question. I personally feel that would interact at first well as friends, perhaps Minako seeking Setsuna for fashion advice. They could relate well to each other and Minako could provide Setsuna with something she's never had (aside from Chibiusa), a true friend due to her personality. Eventually they could fall in love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setsuna x Minako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setsuna x Minako   Setsuna x Minako I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setsuna x Minako

View previous topic View next topic Back to top