The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Watching PGSM for the first time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th May 2015, 5:15 am

I just finished episode 11 and...is it just me, or did they make Artemis's voice more higher pitched? It sounds so different from the anime. It's kinda jarring.

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 DUlrWNmWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 CDA0rRiWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 R9UrBoZ
Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Fire and Dew
Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 DwGHsWwWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Ry555QhWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 UBEjo7BWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Suzu
Pyramidal Crystal

Suzu

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Tuxedo Kamen Rider ♥ GC's official PGSM Moon

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 1:16 am

Yeah, Artemis' VA in this version has a slightly higher voice than the Anime versions.

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 IbDpUQqWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Guess_14
Back to top Go down
http://suzustarlight.tumblr.com/ http://miriam-the-fox.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CureChibi
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 4:40 am

Up to episode 22 now. Got to meet Dark Mercury, and wow, the series is going in a different direction and I like it! Dark Mercury's transformation is very well done, her costume is great, and the storytelling was brilliant! Not only do we see just how far Kunzite is willing to go for the sake of reviving Queen Metalia, Dark Mercury also gave the girls a chance to realize just what they had done to Ami by focusing so much on themselves. And wow! Ami brainwashing Usagi's classmates and turning them against her! That was really cruel, but it did give Usagi a chance to see what Ami was like before she made friends and put herself in Ami's shoes for a brief moment.

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 DUlrWNmWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 CDA0rRiWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 R9UrBoZ
Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 DwGHsWwWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Ry555QhWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 UBEjo7BWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 4:21 pm

Got to meet Mio and...I seriously want to punch her. Also, when does Usagi find out that Minako is Venus? Everyone but her knows it already.

Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 5:09 pm

I'm glad you're discovering that PGSM is the best Sailor Moon Razz

Everyone hates Mio (so damn good, eh?) and Usagi is...slow...lol

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 JupiterRoseBumpers2Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Paintedstars2Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 JupiterRose
Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 5:22 pm

When does Usagi find out that Minako is Sailor Venus?

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 5:27 pm

Hm I think you are getting close to when she finds out. I don't remember the exact episode though. She's the last one to find out (she doesn't even figure it out on her own lol)

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 20988_vWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 20988_sWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Et1bWu6Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 UYgdPZBWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 IYzEL7Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Zm82bZIWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Fph3eELWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 7UeDrPrWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 AwbCmiFWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I2DGvTXWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 J3LPkpEWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 SA1eBrWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 WHso3iWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Z9nJOOhWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 VdeecePWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 TfS1i3GWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 4:50 pm

I hate Mio. Someone please punch her. She makes me want to knock her teeth out.

Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 4:48 pm

Just finished episode 42, and...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 8:00 pm

Spoiler:

Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 20988_vWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 20988_sWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Et1bWu6Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 UYgdPZBWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 IYzEL7Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Zm82bZIWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Fph3eELWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 7UeDrPrWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 AwbCmiFWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I2DGvTXWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 J3LPkpEWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 SA1eBrWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 WHso3iWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 Z9nJOOhWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 VdeecePWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 TfS1i3GWatching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2015, 5:21 am

Whelp, made it to THAT episode.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 1:39 pm

Alrighty! Now that I'm finished with the series, I just finished my review of it! (In spoilers because it contains spoilers). If you want to read it on my LJ, go here.

Do be careful, as it is LOOOOOOOOONG. Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 3120693907 Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 111859084

PGSM Review:

Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th December 2015, 9:44 pm

It makes sense for someone to compare it to Power Rangers on estrogen, since the inspiration for Sailor Moon, in general, was Super Sentai (Power Rangers).  Only for Sailor Moon, its girls.  The action sequence were obviously choreographed and were put together in a silly way, but that was what made it fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching PGSM for the first time   Watching PGSM for the first time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching PGSM for the first time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: Sailor Moon Live Action & Musicals-