The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed

Sailor Lilith

Star Seed

Title : ☾Sailor Luna☽

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime30th January 2013, 5:48 am

I admit, I've been debating on and off these past few days as to whether or not I should even make an introduction, but I've decided that I should do so. Maybe it'll entertain you all?

I'm from North America, and I've been a fan of Sailor Moon ever since I was in elementary school. I have fond memories of rushing home from school so that I could catch and watch episodes of Sailor Moon. The show played a big part in my childhood, along with some other anime that I watched around the same time. I even recall making up a whole story about how I was secretly Sailor Earth (this was before I even knew that Mamoru is actually "Sailor Earth", but can you blame me? they don't even make it that apparent in the anime, and especially not in the dub), and that one day I would meet up with the other senshi and team up with them. Sometimes I wished that this had actually happened, but I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm just a normal girl (then again, all of the senshi were just normal girls, so perhaps one day?).

I may seem like a fan of the anime, but its actually my least favorite addition of the Sailor Moon series. The main reason I have a fondness for it is because it brings out nostalgic feelings, and because I like the animation (and transformations, ahaha). If someone would have asked me a few years what my favorite form of Sailor Moon was, I definitely would have said the anime. But now that I've familiarized myself with the manga, PGSM, and Myu, its found itself at the bottom of the list. Its not that I don't hate it or anything, I find it extremely enjoyable, but I just do not like the changes they made to it. Some of the things I disliked are how they made Mamoru pretty much useless, they butchered some of the characters' personalities, they changed genders around, and how they changed Chibiusa's story up (I believe in the anime she was simply just a 9-year-old child, but not actually 900 years old and trapped in that body?). There's probably some other things, but I won't go on and bore you guys. But I definitely find the manga, PGSM, and Myu superior.

My favorite senshi is... well, I actually like all of them, really. But my favorite inner would have to be Jupiter, while my favorite outer would have to be Pluto. And them of course there's Chibi Moon, but I don't consider her an inner or outer. She and Moon are in their own special group, IMO. I also like Mamoru.

I think its easier to list my LEAST favorite senshi. I've never really cared about Mercury, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't hate her or anything, but compared to all the other senshi, she's just so... lacking? I feel like she's simply just there to be the brains of the group, and nothing else. Also, apparently she was originally going to be a android/robot girl? I feel like if they had kept this part of her, I might have found her more interesting. But maybe that's why I like Saturn a lot, since they basically just recycled this aspect onto her in the final product.

I also have a deep fondness for villains. I find villains really interesting and cool. Out of the villains from Sailor Moon, my favorite are the Shitennou (they still count as villains, even though they were brainwashed), the Ayakashi Sisters, Black Lady, Mistress 9, Queen Nehellenia, The Amazon Trio, The Amazoness Quartet, Sailor Galaxia, and the Sailor Animamates.

I have a lot of favorite couples in Sailor Moon, but my all-time faves are Chibiusa/Helios, Makoto/Motoki, and Rei/Minako. I also like Usagi/Mamoru and Haruka/Michiru, but the three I listed are the ones I just love. The couples that I just cannot ship, because I do not really like them are the Inner Senshi/The Shitennou. Sorry, but I just don't see the big appeal of those couples. They seem too much like people are just trying to pair the spares. And I'm only specifically talking about Venus/Kunzite, Rei/Jadeite, Mercury/Zoisite, and Jupiter/Nephrite, the ones that were in that one drawing? Because I do ship some of the senshi with the shitennou in PGSM, just not any of those pairs. Sorry, but I just find them to be really boring.

On a non-Sailor Moon subject, let's talk a little about me. I'm 17, and I'm a junior in high school. I'm a Cancer, just like Usagi and Chibiusa, and I was born in the year of the pig (which suits me, because I eat like a pig). I have three cats, none of which that have moon markings on their foreheads and who can talk. I draw, write, and like to make graphics. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not the biggest anime fan. I prefer reading manga over watching anime in the first place, and I'm very picky about my anime. If its too long and full of too many fillers, then there's little chance that I'll watch it, unless it really catches my interest. The most notable exception to this is, of course, Sailor Moon. While I have a great fondness of the magical girl genre, I've recently become a huge fan of the horror genre. I love horror anime and manga, and I also love to watch J-Horror films. And nowadays besides RPG games, I mainly play horror ones. I also like creepypasta and urban legends.

Also, my username is the name of an actual otaku senshi of mine. She is my precious baby, who I've had for years now. I've never actually written a fanfiction about her (plus her team of senshi), but I've planned on doing it at some point, whenever I stop being so lazy and quit procrastinating.

Well, I think that introduction was long enough. Its nice to meet you all, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I don't bite (too much).
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime30th January 2013, 6:59 am

Awwww hiya! It is nice to meet you! :3

I love your favorite pairings Hello! 1434556979 Although I tend to like tons of different pairings and mixing and matching characters and have fun writing them xD but I agree with your idea of the Shitennou/Senshi pairings. I really don't care for those based off of the picture either. Too pre-packaged and easy if you ask me. xD Although I think there are some cute pairings of them to be had in PGSM! :3 Like Nephrite/Mercury awwww

Also, I really hope that you write about your otaku senshi someday :3 I think that would be fun to read! It's always awesome to see what everyone comes up with for otaku senshi and especially for otaku groups of senshi! :3

I hope you enjoy it here dearie! Hello! 4033448464
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime30th January 2013, 9:24 am

Hey, it's nice to meet you!

as a big Makoto/Mamoru fan, I say it's nice to meet you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime30th January 2013, 9:39 am

Mi Mako Chan wrote:
Hey, it's nice to meet you!

as a big Makoto/Mamoru fan, I say it's nice to meet you!!!

Mi, dearie, I think you made a typo xD I know you are not a Makoto/Mamoru fan!!! xD Unless you meant Makoto and Mamoru, instead of the pairing? xD (Although I think you really meant Makoto/Motoki heheheh :3)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime30th January 2013, 9:49 am

i meant NOT the pairing, but them as characters. GOSH, NO. Mamoru HAS to be with Usagi and Makoto with Motoki!

LOL

what I meant is that they're my two favorite characters, not as a couple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime30th January 2013, 11:23 am

Welcome to the site, Sailor Lilith! That was a wonderful intrduction. I'm also fond of the Amazon Trio and the Shitennou villians (though like you, I'm not too big on the Senshi/Shitennou pairings either-no need to say sorry!).
Back to top Go down
faith_ameli
Star Seed

faith_ameli

Star Seed

Title : Moonie Fringie Whovian

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 6:49 am

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://merylittlelife.tumblr.com/ http://serenasukino.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Faithtungjen?feature=mhee
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 8:58 am

Hehe, welcome to GC! Your introduction is fantastic, and your views on the series is also pretty interesting. I'm honestly still trying to get to the Stars season so I can finish the anime (issues with supporting sites being taken down over the years), but I haven't yet watched PGSM or the Myus. The former, I believe, only cover Season1, correct?

I look forward to seeing you around, though. ^^

*Huggle*
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 9:07 am

Welcome to GC Lilth!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 9:52 am

Wow! Such a wonderful introduction! Absolutely amazing! I can tell you are a writer with how comfortable you are with how much your write <3 I really do hope you'll look into our writing promts and contests! Smile

Welcome my dear.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 10:29 am

Hiiii Very Happy welcome! I believe I saw you post in my otaku contest area ^^ (which, I look forward to seeing your entry if you decide you want to participate).

I'm glad you posted an introduction; you sound awesome. On a slightly random note, I too love Rei/Minako Hello! 3309518329 Hello! 2027930456 especially in PGSM. Feels!!!

I hope you'll participate in my monthly otaku contests ^^ and I hope I see you around a ton. I hope you love it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 11:17 am

*low whistle* Dem's quite alot of words, Sailor Lilith, but I enjoyed reading it! I definitely think you should check out the writing section of the GC ^^

And WHEN can we read about your otaku characters? I love the name you chose and I'd love love love to read about them Smile

So, welcome to the forums! Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed

Sailor Lilith

Star Seed

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 3:11 pm

Wow, thanks for all of the warm welcomes, everyone! I really appreciate them. You all are just so nice. :)

And I definitely will post my otaku senshi now, since several of you seem to be interested in them. It might be a while before I get them all posted, though, since I'm revamping their profiles.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 8:11 am

Welcome to the forum, sweetheart. That was really a lovely introduction and I can't wait to see you post around the forum! Please feel free to jump into any threads that might catch your eye. Smile And if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me, your Members Director. I am always here to help. ♥️

Also, if you are interested, do check out our new Mentor & Buddy Program, which allows new members to get a Senior Member as your Mentor to personally assist you during your stay here at the GC. Hello! 1434556979

p.s. thank you for using my avatar! glad you like. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 8:20 am

Sailor Lilith wrote:
Wow, thanks for all of the warm welcomes, everyone! I really appreciate them. You all are just so nice. Smile

And I definitely will post my otaku senshi now, since several of you seem to be interested in them. It might be a while before I get them all posted, though, since I'm revamping their profiles.

Hehe, I look forward to it! <3
Back to top Go down
GlassDreams
Lotus Crystal

GlassDreams

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sailor V fan

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 6:36 pm

Hi lillith! Its good to have you here! you should definetly write about your otaku senshi we'd be more than happy to read it.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 6:43 pm

Welcome! Are you also a fan of Lilith of Darkness perchance?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed

Sailor Lilith

Star Seed

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 7:24 pm

I'll be sure to check out the program, Jupiter! :)

And to answer your question, Houyou, I do indeed love Lilith of Darkness. She's one of my fave characters from the musicals (though Sailor Lilith has nothing to do specifically with her, that's just an odd coincidence). XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 8:42 pm

Ok I've seen you all around the forum so its time I properly welcome. Hi hello welcome! Very Happy I like you already cause you have cats. I can't wait to see pictures of them. We have a pet thread if you wanna post!

And also, hurray for you and watching the musicals. Its awesome to find Myu fans! <3 I hope you are enjoying GC so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 3:49 am

Welcome to the galaxy cauldron ^^
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 2:42 pm

Welcome to the GC Sailor Liilith and im glad you are a Mamo chan fan i am to hehe Hello! 2570116496 but anyways i hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-