The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Jinan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 12:33 pm

Jinan Seirenheader_zpsb6c94c19

As the magic of teleportation eased from her body, Siren took a step forward and smile came to her lips. It was beautiful! Waves crashed against the sandy shore, and the sky was a bright sapphire blue. It wasn't so crowded as she had thought it might be. Her heart beat with excitement and she could feel her stomach rumbling.

She glanced around to look for a place that might sell something delicious. It would be so much fun to try all the different kinds of food that this planet had to offer. It was called Jinan which was supposed to translate to something close to meaning "paradise", and so far from just the landscape, Jinan was holding up to its name.

Siren let out a satisfied sigh and hugged her arms around her chest. Her stomach rumbled again, but she smiled despite the empty feeling. Her excitement outweighed her hunger. For now, anyways.

It would be interesting to see what hidden surprises Jinan would hold for her!

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 2:33 pm

Crow was running late, she hated being late and Siren would be waiting. Oh man she wouldn't hear the end of it if she was too far behind her friend. They had been looking forward to this for some time now and the last thing Crow wanted was to worry. Yeah they needed a vacation.

She stepped up to the platform and waited her turn to be transported across the galaxy to Jinan. As her turn came closer and closer she got more and more excited. It really had been too long. Crow stepped onto the platform and felt the woosh as she was carried away. She looked around for Siren. Where could she be? Knowing her the food stalls would be the best place to start looking. Smiling and sighing a little as her worries melted away, Crow walked off to find her friend.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Libra
Star Seed

Sailor Libra

Star Seed

Title : Black Lady of GC ♠

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 5:01 pm

Jinan Mouse10
Mouse jumped onto the platform, and she could her body quickly teleporting to the planet of Jinan. She had overslept this morning, and she didn't want to keep the others waiting too long. It would definitely suck if she was the one who ruined their entire vacation, just for being a little bit tardy. As she arrived, she was greeted with a pleasant sight. A beautiful sunny sky, and pretty waves crashing against the shore of the beach. "Wow..." She whispered to herself, as she made her way out onto the street.

She walked quickly for a few minutes, until she saw a familiar person up ahead. Her smile quickly turned into a grin as she let out a low chuckle, and quickly dashed ahead to the girl. She jumped and grabbed a hold of one of the girl's shoulders, hoisting herself up. She used her free hand to wrap quickly around the girl's eyes, shielding her view. "Hey, Crow! Guess who?~" She squeaked.

Last edited by Sailor Libra on 24th January 2013, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 5:04 pm

Jinan Sailor13

Papillon was in her palace reading the latest issue Galactic Relaxation when she sighed. She needed a vacation so much. Running a planet and raising a child were both extremely hard and she could feel the stress of it all starting to run her to the ground.

So why didn't she just take one?

She wasn't usually one for impulsive decisions but she figured this one would be okay. It was something she needed anyway. Within minutes she had everything arranged and she was ready to leave. Returning to her chambers she closed her eyes, centered herself in her magic and transported herself to the place she envisioned in her mind's eye. Jinan.

The first things she noticed when she arrived was the tingling warmth of a planet on fire shining down on her from high in the sky. She felt the saltly breeze from miles and miles of water reach out and tickle her skin. Breathing in she filled her lungs with the clean scent of her surroundings and as she exhaled she let go of all her worries and stresses, opening her eyes to a place dedicated to her own relaxation.

She'd only been here for maybe a minute and she already felt more at ease.

Looking down the bay of sand she spotted something blue close by and something brown father away but fast approaching the blue object. Cocking her head to the side she started walking towards the objects, curiosity getting the better of her. Maybe they were locals that could help her find her way around.
Back to top Go down

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 5:14 pm

Crow was headed toward Siren. After a while she had finally found her. Crow was glad to be getting to spend time with her friend. She had forgotten that the others were even coming, until she felt a little woman jump on her and cover her eyes."Hey Crow! Guess who?!" the voice squeaked.

Smiling and playing along. Crow reached up and felt for the face of her 'attacker' "Um let me see.." She said finally touching Mouse's hair. "Neko?" She asked before she chuckled and "No it can't be Neko wouldn't be sitting on my back, so.. Mouse!" She called and pulled the little woman's hand off her eyes and turning her head to look at her. Crow smiled. Mouse while not her best friend was a good friend and it was good to see her again. "So," Crow said shifting Mouse's weight so she was sitting piggy back."How about we go sneak up on Siren over there? What do you say?" She asked the small white haired woman on her back.
Back to top Go down
Augusta Nekochan
Lotus Crystal

Augusta Nekochan

Lotus Crystal

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 10:04 am

Nyanko slowly opened her eyes, and looked over at her timepiece. Her eyes opened wide in shock and she sprung out of bed. Today was the day she was supposed to meet all the girls for their period of relaxation! She quickly grabbed all of her things, making sure she had a few extra sets of attire, since they were going to visit a planet with a large amount of sun light, it might not do for her to be in her black patent leather fuku for the duration of their stay. Nor would her thigh high boots work well in the sandy shores of their destination. She thought for a moment, and then changed into something more suitable, making sure to keep her fuku in her bag with the rest of her attire, since you never knew when Galaxia-sama would call on a soldier. She nearly purred in delight as she felt the cool crimson cotton of the short frock she had decided upon slip over her body. So much better than the restrictiveness of her professional attire. She smiled at her reflection as she slipped her feet into a simple pair of black patent sandals, and slipped a golden chain that held a bell around her neck. The bell sat nicely in her cleavage, she thought. Now that she was dressed appropriately, she could continue on her way.

As she started to rush about again gathering the rest of her things, a thought crossed her mind: this was supposed to be a period of relaxation, why was she rushing? After all, she hadn't rushed getting dressed. At this thought, she slowed down and casually proceeded with her last minute preparations, she'd arrive in her own time, as usual.

After making sure she was completely prepared, she closed her eyes and prepared herself mentally to transport herself to Jinan. She shivered a bit and closed her eyes as the magic washed over her, and before she could open her eyes, she could hear the sounds of waves, feel the heat of the sun, and could hear the shouts and laughter of her comrades.

Her golden eyes scanned the shoreline, and she noticed what appeared to be Mouse jumping on Crow's back, as Crow seemed to be naturally gravitating to Siren. She looked around, hoping Papillon had arrived, and was pleasantly surprised to see the senshi not too far away from where she had arrived, already heading towards the direction of the shore.

"Papillon, wait for me!" Nyanko called, running after her.
Back to top Go down
http://chocolate-maiden.tumblr.com/ http://augustanekochan.deviantart.com/

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime16th February 2013, 3:41 pm

With Mouse on her back Crow walked towards Siren. She was smiling as she approached the blue haired woman. She loved how out of it Siren always seemed. "HEY!!" Crow called and shifted Mouse's weight to wave at Siren. She smiled and shifted Mouse to sit again. She walked up to Siren. "Been waiting long?" She asked, setting Mouse down. She took a deep breath. She loved the smell of ocean air. It always did calm her nerves. The smile on her face couldn't be taken away. This promised to be a prefect vacation, just what they all needed.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime17th February 2013, 10:09 am

Jinan Sailor11

Papillion was moving her long legs in the direction of the blue, brown, and now white objects, when she heard her name called from a distance behind her.

Spinning around her she noticed someone familiar running in her direction. It couldn't be.. could it?

"Nyanko!" She moved back in her direction to meet the cat-like woman and embraced her. It had been too long since seeing her old friend. "My dear, I have missed you so! How long has it been? What brings you here, to this fine place of relaxation?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime17th February 2013, 10:42 am

Jinan Seirenheader_zpsb6c94c19

Siren jumped at the sound of the familiar voice calling out to her. She blinked, and then smiled at both Crow and Mouse. It wasn't an unusual sight to see Mouse on Crow's back, though it seemed that Mouse had some sort of special skill in doing so. The one time Siren had tried to get up on Crow's back like that, the both of them had ended up in a heap on the floor. It had been very undignified and Siren had to eat two whole sandwiches just to make herself feel better afterwards.

"Not too long," Siren answered, still smiling. "But I am hungry! Do you think we can get lunch soon?" Her nose had detected the smells of delicious food wafting through the air from a kiosk a little ways down the beach. It had been calling to her ever since she had first caught the scent.

It wasn't proper for a lady to go so long without a proper meal.

Realizing that she had become distracted once again, Siren turned hopeful eyes to the other two girls. "Are either of you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Augusta Nekochan
Lotus Crystal

Augusta Nekochan

Lotus Crystal

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime8th March 2013, 6:54 pm

Nyanko smiled as she looked up at the taller woman. "I was under the impression that this was something we had all agreed upon, ne?" she said, cocking her head slightly and giving Papillon a playful grin. "Or maybe you assumed I might not make an appearance since this planet features a rather large body of water?" Nyanko said as she gazed off towards the ocean.

While she enjoyed the sound of water beating upon the shore, she could do without the actual water itself. One never knew what those depths contained, or when a large wave was of the mind to swallow you up. She shivered slightly despite the warm sun, and smiled at her friend, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Either way, you know I would never miss a chance to laze about under the sun!" Nyanko said, stretching and yawning. The steady stream of sunlight that would prove to be inescapable on the beach always made her sleepy. Looping her arm through Papillon's, she decided to start walking towards the others.

"Maybe we should join the others before they run off without a trace?"
Back to top Go down
http://chocolate-maiden.tumblr.com/ http://augustanekochan.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime10th March 2013, 12:48 pm

Jinan Sailor12

OOC:

A flash of memory like a lightning bolt hit Papillon and she blinked a couple times. Oh right, this had been a planned thing hadn't it? No wonder she had felt so compelled to come her.

"Right! I am terribly sorry my dear, my memory is as fleeting as the butterflies I take care of. I can't believe such an important event with my friends slipped my mind!" And she couldn't really. Her memory was pretty bad, but nothing like this. She puzzled over this but shook her head quickly to get rid of those thought. Now was not the time to worry.

"Of course, let us go find the others. I'm sure Siren is chomping at the bit for us to arrive for lunch!" She started towards the colored figures again, which she now realized were indeed her other friends.

How curious.
Back to top Go down

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime18th March 2013, 4:29 pm

Crow smiled. "Lunch sounds good. Lead the way Siren, you can always find the best eats around." She said smiling and shifting Mouse on her back. She didn't mind the smaller woman clinging to her. When they were like this in a setting this beautiful she couldn't help but feel happy. She looked forward to relaxing with her friends and laying around in the sand.

Crow smiled and sighed. They needed this. They needed to rest and recover. To relax and not worry about anything but which bikini to wear that day. She didn't think that anything could bring her down from the feeling she had right now. This promised to be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinan   Jinan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: Planning Forum :: Storylines :: The Graveyard-