The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

I Surrender My Star Seed To You....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... Empty
PostSubject: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:11 pm

Hi everyone. I'm not the best with introductions so I will try my best.

I'm from the US and I have been a Sailor Moon fan ever since I was young. I would watch it on Toonami. I have always been a big fan of yuri subtext displayed in Sailor Moon (anime) so I have a lot of favorite yuri pairings there that I have even written fanfiction about. My favorite couple in the universe is Haruka and Michiru. However, I am trying to restore my love for Usagi x Mamoru before the new series start. I loved them together at one point, then hated them together, and now I'm in the process of loving them again. I think it can happen because there was one point in time where I hated Chibiusa, but over time I grew fond of her character, especially in Sailor Moon S (anime) so it's possible!

I was a lurker for a few days before joining so I haven't known this site for long compared to other sites. However, there's something that is quite serene about this site even to the name, "The Galaxy Cauldron". I can sense the warm, positive atmosphere that this place radiates and from what I've seen for the most part, everyone here seems pretty nice and friendly. It really is like the Galaxy Cauldron....or maybe I'm just looking too much into it. Another thing that attractd me to this place was the theories and debate section and I often found myself mentally engaging in some of these debates and pondering theorie of my own about certain things in the series.

Other things about me:

My knowledge on Sailor Moon is sadly not extensive. I have seen the dubbed versions of Sailor Moon R, S, and Super S. I don't too remember much about the classic season in detail but I have watched the SMA version of it so I kind of consider that an "honorary credit". XD I know the storyline. I have not watched the the subs or the Stars series (but I did see the ending) and I have only gotten to act 12 in the manga of the classic season. I haven't seen the musicals or the PGSM live action version. I'm a horrible moonie, I know. I want to be able to say that I saw and read everything but with being in college etc., that would be too much for me. I am trying to slowly read the manga though.

My favorite Sailor Senshi is Sailor Uranus (though, I feel I can't mention her without Sailor Neptune)

My favorite senshi are the Outers.

My favorite Sailor Moon character is any form of Mamoru, but I'm particularly fond of his Endymion forms.

I'm 20 and in college.

I don't have much going for me and I don't have any special talents, but I am a gamer. I love to play video games. My PS3 is my baby. I also own a GBA, PS2, and PSP 3000. I typically play FPS, Third Person Shooters, Fighting Games, and adventures, but there are always outliers. Along with the new Sailor Moon series, I am excited for the E3 gaming press conference. I can't play video games as much as I'd like to because of the high price (not to mention DLC) so I usually have to wait for a price drop.

I would love to go to Anime Expo in California and cosplay one day but I'm on the other side of the country and I'm a broke college student. I would want to cosplay a King Endymion, Nepherite, Prince Endymion, and Haruka Tenoh in her school uniform for my first time.

I rarely watch tv, but when I do, I like to watch surfing, boxing, track and field, wrestling, and UFC/MMA fights.

I'm a very shy person online and in life.

I'm still trying to get the hang of this place. It almost took me an hour to figure out how to post an introduction. It's nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:18 pm

Oh wow, there's a wonderful mixture of stuff in here! Our forums are popular by several console video gamers, myself included, but I suck butt at shooting games. I also have been limited on my video game playing (and reading) because of college, even more so now that I am a graduate student.

UFC! That is the one thing I miss about cable, was UFC fights on Spike Television. Everything else comes out later on Netflix, but not my UFC. *cries*

What are you studying in college?
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:32 pm

I love to watch UFC on Spike. It's very relaxing on a Saturday night to pop open a cold soda and to kick back and watch the fights. It sucks that UFC doesn't come on Netflix. :/ The reason that I don't watch tv is pretty much out of laziness. My PS3 is always hooked in and I would have to change the original tv cords back every time I want to watch something and that's too much of a nuisance for me.

I know the feeling about having to moderate video game time for college (or at least being reminded that I should). I was always into the third person shooters like GT, but originally, I wasn't a FPS gamer. I hated FPS games aside from Wolfenstein 3D but after downloading a couple of demos from the PSN, I got kind of hooked.

I am majoring in Criminal Justice and this will hopefully I will graduate with my associate's degree in the Spring.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:36 pm

Hi! You say you are not good at introducing yourself but I thought your intro was very interesting! I'm sure you will love it here with us all ^-^ The GC is a friendly place where people share about Sailor Moon a lot but also about mostly everything. You will also meet a lot of Michiru x Haruka fans around here Wink
See ya!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:49 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the GC! Y'know, the place really is serene, I felt like that when I joined too!
And don't call your self 'a horrible moonie'! There are no elitists here and everyone is willing to answer your questions and help you understand and love all different aspects of Sailor Moon. So there is nothing to worry about Very Happy

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 4:23 pm

Thank you for your welcomes JoJiaMystie and Wicked Rose. I'm happy that I found this place. I really do like the sense of friendship and community here and the different views of moonies and their perspectives.

I'm glad I'm not too horrible at writting intros! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 4:52 pm

Hi there and welcome to the GC Smile your intro was really good don't worry about that and your absolutely right here in the GC you will right in home everyone here is friendly and willing to help you in anything Very Happy Awesome Im also a Fan of all Endymions Forms as you can by my title hehe I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... 2570116496 but anyways welcome here and don't hesitate to ask me for any help
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 5:11 pm

Thank you, PrinceEndymionLover. Originally, I was going to have the word "Endymion" in my name some how but I couldn't think of anything creative to go with that.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:27 pm

Welcome to GC fellow outers fan!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:34 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome Anjyu! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:36 pm

You're welcome dear! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 10:41 pm

Mwahahaha your star seed is mine! I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... 1367558771

It is great to meet you :3 I hope that you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 11:03 pm

Thanks Verdandi! I'm very much enjoying it here.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime17th January 2013, 12:00 am

Since you're handing over your star seed, can I have your dream mirror? I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... 2867416775

...And Welcome. >.>
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime17th January 2013, 3:38 am

Lust wrote:
Since you're handing over your star seed, can I have your dream mirror? I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... 2867416775

...And Welcome. >.>

Thanks for the welcome and feel free to take my dream mirror. I don't have any dreams so its useless to me. Razz

My energy and pure heart is still up for grabs. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime21st January 2013, 10:54 pm

nice to meet you! and for being a bad moonie, i'm still finishing the anime!
now, WATCH PGSM! It's the best thing evaaaah
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 1:35 am

I'll take your pure heart Smile
I was actually just wondering, what does your name mean? Whenever I read it in my head it's in Arnold Schwartzenegger's voice I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... 2462981697
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 4:44 pm

Welcome, sweetheart! And that was a wonderful intro. You are very good at writing and I hope that you will feel comfortable enough to join into our discussions here. ^^ If you have any concerns, you may certainly contact me, your Members Director. Always here to help!

And, if you are interested, do check out our new Mentor & Buddy Program, which allows new members to get a Senior Member as your Mentor to personally assist you during your stay here at the GC. I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 7:26 pm

It's nice to meet you too Mi Mako Chan! I've actually seen you over at FF.net. It's cool to see you over here as well. Smile I've been hearing good things about the PGSM version and more often or not, I try to debate if I should watch that first or catch up with the mangafirst.

@Wicked Rose I was wondering who was going to take my pure heart and you're the winner! I got tired of lugging that thing around. My name doesn't really mean anything. I had the hardest time coming up with a name (it was going to have something to do with Endymion but I wanted to play it on the safe side). The first name "Vaas" comes from the character Vaas in the video game "Far Cry 3". The last name "Rutten" comes from the MMA legend Bas Rutten. I was watching a double KO online with him commentating while I was trying to figure out a name and I was thinking about Far Cry 3 at the same time so I figured that I would combine both names. Hence, Vaas Rutten was born. Smile I do like to say it with a bit of an accent though.

@Sailor Jupiter thank you for your warm welcome. I'm glad that you thought it was a wonderful intro. I'll be sure to check out the Mentor and Buddy Program Smile
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 10:25 am

Intro posts are always so difficult for me. I am never sure if I should be detailed or if I should keep things quick and simple. On one hand I want to seem personable but on the other hand - am I talking too much? lol.

Personally, I love when people give detailed Intros so I can get to know them. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 11:05 am

Welcome to the galaxy cauldron! ^^
Now, that one long and amazing presentation :3 You're most welcome here!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Libra
Star Seed

Sailor Libra

Star Seed

Title : Black Lady of GC ♠

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 11:29 am

Welcome to the forum~! That was quite a nice long introduction (I'm a big coward who never even made one ;_;)
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 12:38 am

I felt the same way at first about making an intro but I figured if I was the reader then I'd like to know more about them too Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonieMeManga
Lotus Crystal

MoonieMeManga

Lotus Crystal

Title : Goddess Lunette

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 7:01 am

Nice to meet you, and welcome! Very Happy Your introduction was lovely! ^^ Hope you like it here on GC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.goddesslunette.tumblr.com
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime28th January 2013, 10:27 am

Nice to meet you too MoonieMeManga! Smile
Back to top Go down
ChibiBoi
Star Seed

ChibiBoi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime28th January 2013, 11:39 am

I highly recommend you watch the subbed version of Sailor Stars! It might be a bit strange at first since you're used to watching the dub, but it's one of the best seasons. And as for your love of UsagixMamoru, I tend to have mixed feelings about them too, along with other aspects of the series and my opinions always flip flop haha It's nice to see other people on the forum in the same age range as me! Very Happy I also want to go to Anime Expo but I'm broke and in college as well :'(
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 8:56 am

Hi~ and welcome to CG! you'll have a wonderful time here! n__n
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 12:37 pm

Welcome to GC. I hope you enjoy your time here =]
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
faith_ameli
Star Seed

faith_ameli

Star Seed

Title : Moonie Fringie Whovian

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 6:51 pm

Welcome to the forum!! Have a great time
Back to top Go down
http://merylittlelife.tumblr.com/ http://serenasukino.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Faithtungjen?feature=mhee
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 5:50 am

Thanks your your warm welcomes faith, Chronos, and Haine. Smile

ChibiBoi I remember wanted to watch the Stars season so bad. Over the summer, I was catching up on the SM dubs and the person couldn't upload Stars for some reason. Now, they have it uploaded and I time seems to slip past me Sad

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who opinions about the series tend to flip flop. It's interesting to see how I will feel next. I'm also glad that you feel my pain about Anime Expo. Being a broke college student is never fun. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Surrender My Star Seed To You....   I Surrender My Star Seed To You.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Surrender My Star Seed To You....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top