The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

Title : Kalee

The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 10:20 pm

Name of the Creator: Kaleeane
Forum: Tokyo City

Plot Summary:
The
universe and earth will soon be attacked by the Akujins (evil gods). One good goddess, Kuria, heads to earth to inform the senshi of the impending disaster. The evil gods have created a plague and sent two mysterious soldiers to attack earth.  Now, Usagi and her friends must save the universe, after just defeating chaos, but at what cost ?

This
Rpg starts at the end of episode 200, I will be providing information on the history of the rpg, I will also include some  ideas and suggesting that I have come up with, these will all be located in a the OOC Forum Thread I will update with a link. Once the storyline has been approved.

Restrictions:
---Canon:  Everyone but the Starlights and kykyuu
---Otaku:

Otaku Senshi: Not allowed

Otaku Other:  

Keria - A goddess who is the creator of all senshi

She has silver eyes and blue braided hair. Her outfit consists of Silver stripes outlining the slip on both sides of her black long hooded dress stopping at her waist where there is a hole. One silver strip along each side of her arm attached to her shoulder sleeve with a hole shaped like an eye. Silver lace twirling around her legs up to her knee where it stops with a blue-eyed jewel. She Carries a 7-foot long staff- Silver with blue sparkles and a blue jewel eye at the top which is surrounded by black rings that are shaped like the sun.

She calls her self Sailor Senshi Goddess, but will also be know as Sailor Future the secret wanderer. Her power realms are that of Time and Wisdom.

Otaku Villains: more details may be added later. History about villains will be located in the OOC thread.

Gochō  (Corporal)= Boushoku (Gluttony)
The Second lowest ranked soldier, Hes a giant and very large.
Past Self: Holy Guard Seisei

Nitōhei (Private)= Taida (Sloth)
Lowest Ranked Soldier, Shes 6' tall and skiny as a bone.
Past Self: Holy Guard Shinchou

Koutaigou (Queen Mother)= Lilith
She Betrayed the Zenshin (good gods) and transformed the holy guards into the 7 soldiers of sins.
She has black eyes, and black horns and a buzz cut

Last edited by Holy Fire Priestess on 2nd May 2017, 6:50 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://crystal-tokyo.net http://neoscosmos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 12:17 pm

bumping for Kalee! ^^
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 6:45 pm

Thank you for bumping, Sailor Celestial, but I do ask that only the storyline creator bump their threads if it has not received attention within 2 full days.

First off, you have "Tokyo" listed as the forum for this storyline. Do you mean Crystal Tokyo or Tokyo City? Please fix this.

Can you please break your summary up into multiple paragraphs where the thought changes? One good breaking point would be " Artemis is attacked....."

So wait, is this the same virus that Artemis had that also effect the computers? (As in, does the computer get it from him directly) or is it a simple outbreak that effects everyone, humans, cats, electronics, etc.?

Your storyline... Is this all a back story, or is this how you want the RP to happen? Where does the actual RP start? Please clarify this.

Also, I know that you specified in a PM that some people helped you in creating this story line, can you please give them credit in your application?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime15th January 2013, 1:00 pm

Hiya! I shall be helping a little with your storyline dearie!

I think that you have some really great and interesting ideas in here! :3 I have a few questions though that might help to expand the storyline!

What are the rings that glow on Mamoru and Usagi's fingers? Are they their wedding rings, or magical rings that appear on them? Do these rings play any other significant part in the RP, or is this just for the beginning?

You write "The next couple of days the ami tries to figure out what this virus in artemis is and where it came from.", but then directly after you write that years go by. What happened with Ami's research? Was she unsuccessful in finding out the information? Did she give up? Why would she give up? It feels like there is too big of a jump in time at this point of the storyline.

You then say that the senshi have to figure out a way to save the virus-infected town, but it's rather glossed over. Do you want that to be a big part of the RP? Because you say that 2 years pass after this happens, and then the mother virus attacks again, so I wasn't sure. ^^;;

Also, at the end of the summary, you say that Usagi uses the Silver Crystal and the Earth becomes frozen. Is this where you want to end the RP, when the Earth is in the slumber from the Silver Crystal?

One last thing xD Perhaps the Prologue part is better left for the opening post of the actual RP? Since it goes over events that happen far before the RP begins, I think it isn't really needed when submitting the storyline, since this Storyline Submission is only about the RP that you are trying to create, and the events that will be happening within it.

So I think it'd be great to post the Prologue once this Storyline has been accepted and you begin the actual RP!

I hope these questions and suggestions help! The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime15th January 2013, 5:58 pm

I know you are still making changes, but I want to add something that I did not mention before:

Be sure to list any made up villains of yours in the Otaku section. This is for made up characters that will be used in the RP, including Villains.

RP members who want to RP in this storyline will then have the option of claiming a Canan, or one of the Otakus, or a combination of both.

If you have a vision for what you want your Otaku Villains to be, please list restrictions, personalities, etc. on them that you wish the RPer to have in his or her Otaku Character profile. (Otaku's also require profiles to be made by the Roleplayer, just like Canons.)

Also, please mention that Verdandi and Tsuki helped you with this storyline creation as well. I believe you also mentioned them to me in a PM Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 9:55 pm

Alright storyline re edited, although im having trouble with the spacing and and dont know how to fix it in the post editor, its not showing up properly. If someone could fix this for me that would be appreciated.

Kalee
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:04 am

Forum: Tokyo City, Crystal Tokyo, Universe

You need to pick one, and only one forum for a storyline. Universe is not a forum.

Why are the Evil God's attacking?

You're arcs, are they supposed to be played out in one RP? I think it might be best to specify one arc in detail, and once that RP finishes, then make a new story line submission for arc 2, and so on.

Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 8:40 pm

Saturn wondering is it alright if I just remove the second and third arc part, but leave the rest and change the forum title?

Kalee
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:22 pm

If you are choosing to do what I recommended, feel free to change whatever you want, then let me know when you are ready for review.
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:34 pm

Name of the Storyline: The Galaxies Reunite - Dusk & Dawn Arc

Helpers: Tsuki, Verdandi, Saturn, Venus, Nerdy Panda, Sailor Celestial

Tag Line: Gods created the universe and the senshi. What else did they create? Is chaos truly the last evil to attack earth and the universe.

Plot Summary:

The Main plot is about how the universe and earth are attacked by what the evil gods created. One Good Goddess heads to earth to inform the senshi, that the the evil gods have created a plague and are planing on attacking every single living thing until it finds the power it needs to move across the universe. Earth is attacked by Nitohei Chifusu and Gunso Korera, and is almost destroyed, but usagi uses her powers to stop time, and puts the earth to sleep, after a 1000 years the earth awakens and crystal tokyo is created.

Information of the Gods:

The Akujin (evil gods) and the Zenshin (good gods) have been battling each other for many mileniums, the Zenshin decided to create the universe which angered the akujin, because it meant that the zenshins attention would be elsewhere. The akujin decided at this moment that they would create something that could destroy this universe that the zenshin made. They did not know that the zenshis had someone that could see the future and prevent their plans from happening.

The Akujins created a plague, though one flaw that they didnt see this it was born, was that it couldnt travel without a great amount of energy, at this time the akujin new that the only energy that would work, would be that of one zenshin.

Information on Extra Major Character:

Kuriais a goddess who is outcasted in her realm because of the visions she sees. A vision appears to her of the evil gods creating something truly evil, she knows that she must take action, so she creates some special beings that will be made by her powers. These beings would be born on each planet in every galaxy, she will call these beings senshi. Right as she was about to send her powers, she saw another vision, of a being that belonged to a spefic galaxy on a specific planet. Kuria sensed the amount of power emiting from this being and knew right away that it was her power and that it was enough to power up the plague emencely. She knew that she had to travel thru space to find this specific galaxy, and to find the planet that this being was born from. As a precaution she sent a large amount of her energy toward this galaxy, so that the universe had a chance to defeat the plague.

Information on the difference between the creation of the milky way galaxy and other galaxies:

The large amount of power from the goddess arived on the moon, the power shot straight into the ground and as 2 decades went by it changed into the form of a jewel from the moon. Smaller portions when to the planets aroudn the galaxy. On the day that selenity was crowned, some excavengers brought in their most beatiful relic that they found. It was a diamond crystal that glowed all the colors of the rainbow. She received it as a coronation gift. Right when selenity touched the crystal, she saw a image of a goddess within the crystal, it then glowed so bright it blinded everyone. Right then she kew that this crystal would grant her great power to her and the future generations. She called this crystal the imperium silver crystal. The crystal granted this galaxy a 1000 years of peace. This time period was called the Silver Millennium, in which Queen Selenity reined a supreme queen. Because of the power that kuria sent to this galaxy, the queens of the other planets were able to have two children. SSG did not want Queen Selenity to have more then one child for there was only one crystal to pass down through generations. The first child born from the queen of the planets wer given the birthright to become queen; the second, however, was given the duty to be guardian of her sister and the planet. Both the princesses were evenly matched in power.

Information on the villains of this RPG:

The Mother Plague sensed the power that the goddess sent out to each planet, it new that it would have to wait many milleniums before the power would reach maturity and appear on the planets.

Koutaigou (Queen Mother)= Variola (small pox virus name)

The queen sent out a scout to search the universe, this scout took the name chaos.

Her Soldiers

Taisho (General)= Ryuukan (Flu) (instead of Influenza)
Shosa (Major)= Pesuto (Bubonic) (name of plague)
Taii (Captain)= Mararia (Malaria) or Okori (Ague)
Chui (Lieutenant)= Eizu (Aids)
Gunso (Seargent)= Korera (Cholera)
Nitohei (Private)= Chifusu (Typhus)

These are the ideas I have for the first arc. These arent set in stone, you could use them as guidelines if you wish.

First Arc (Dusk and Dawn)

timeline: starts: right at the end of episode 200 year 94
ends: earth is put to sleep before its destruction. year 97

A possible order of events in which the RP can have

- kuria heads to earth to inform usagi and mamoru about their future, and the great darkness that is coming to cause the destruction of earth. She also gives usagi and mamoru rings so shes able to keep in contact.

-artemis is attacked by Nitohei Chifusu's minion and get infected with a virus

-the vacine to the virus is found only on the moon, artemis gives venus a necklace that he wore as a human that allows her to travel to the moon. She goes there and finds the vacine and returns a month.

-The senshi have normal high school lives for 2 years. Having special events like birthdays, graduation and prom.

-Chifusu's minions start going into electrical devices and imprinting a virus.

-Chifusu attacks during the senshis prom.

-Korera shows up on the chrismas eve of 97 and attacks the internet and power mainframe of tokyo with a virus, which causes the nuclear weapons to be set off.

-Usagi uses the imperium silver crystal to stop time and puts the earth asleep for a thousand years

Restrictions:
---Canon:
Everyone but the Starlights and kykyuu
---Otaku:
Otaku Other: Keria
Otaku Villains: Nitohei Chifusu. Gunso Korera, and both their minions. Queen Variola May send messages to their base.

Last edited by Kaleeane on 21st January 2013, 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:35 pm

Is this descent enough? I will wok on the profiles of the otaku characters that will appear in this arc.

Kalee
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 12:48 pm

Profiles should be made by the person who is going to play the part. I will look over your profile in a little while, when I get more computer time.
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 2:03 pm

you didnt really say if this was acceptable or not.

kalee
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 2:34 pm

As stated, I said I will look over your profile when I get a decent amount of time on a computer. Right now I am on my iphone, since I am not at home.

Once I look over your profile I will let you know if it is acceptable or not.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 3:21 pm

Home now.

Quote :
Earth is attacked by 2 of its soldiers and its minions and is almost destroyed,

Please, specify with names who these 2 soldiers are.

Quote :
These are the ideas I have for the first arc. These arent set in stone, you could use them as guidelines if you wish.

I would reword this title. This might make the roleplayers feel restricted. Why not "A possible order of events in which the RP can have"

Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime21st January 2013, 9:37 am

Is there anything else that I need to add or work on?

Kalee
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 10:21 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 10:00 pm

Hello,

I have looked over your profile, and although things seem in order, I just can't pinpoint my finger on something XD

Sailor Venus will be on tomorrow to look it over, and help me with a second pair of eyes. Smile

I'm sorry for any trouble caused.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 11:10 am

I think you have way to much information, than needed. This can instantly turn a role player off. Right now, I ask that you read over your profile, copy and past the storyline submission outline, and refill it out. Don't add any extra fields, just write what is being asked for. Put characters under character restrictions, etc. also, your main prologue doesn't really belong in the storyline profile. Only things that pertain to arc one of the plot should be in the storyline. Any villains etc et not in the first plot, should not be mentioned as well.

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 11:11 am

All your extra information about the gods, doesn't need huge paragraphs explaining them. Simply pick it main points, and put it in the storyline sunmary
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 5:35 pm

Helpers: Tsuki, Verdandi,Saturn, Venus, Nerdy Panda, Sailor Celestial,Ktenshi

Plot Summary:
The universe and earth will soon be attacked by the Akujins (evil gods). One good goddess, Kuria, heads to earth to inform the senshi of the impending disaster. The evil gods have created a plague and sent two mysterious soldiers to attack earth. Now, Usagi and her friends must save the universe, after just defeating chaos, but at what cost ?

This Rpg starts at the end of episode 200, I will be providing information on the history of the rpg, I will also include some ideas and suggesting that I have come up with, these will all be located in a the OOC Forum Thread I will update with a link. Once the storyline has been approved.

Restrictions:
---Canon:
Everyone but the Starlights and kykyuu
---Otaku:

Otaku Other:

Keria - A goddess who is the creator of all senshi

She has silver eyes and blue braided hair. Her outfit consists of Silver stripes outlining the slip on both sides of her black long hooded dress stopping at her waist where there is a hole. One silver strip along each
side of her arm attached to her shoulder sleeve with a hole shaped like an eye. Silver lace twirling around her legs up to her knee where it stops with a blue-eyed jewel. She Carries a 7-foot long staff- Silver with blue
sparkles and a blue jewel eye at the top which is surrounded by black rings that are shaped like the sun.

She calls her self Sailor Senshi Goddess, but will also be know as Sailor Future the secret wanderer. Her power realms are that of Time and Wisdom.

Otaku Villains: more details may be added later. History about villains will be located in the OOC thread.

Gochō (Corporal)= Boushoku (Gluttony)

The Second lowest ranked soldier, Hes a giant and very large.
Past Self: Holy Guard Seisei
Nitōhei (Private)= Taida (Sloth)
Lowest Ranked Soldier, Shes 6' tall and skiny as a bone.
Past Self: Holy Guard Shinchou
Koutaigou (Queen Mother)= Lilith
She Betrayed the Zenshin (good gods) and transformed the holy guards into the 7 soldiers of sins.
She has black eyes, and black horns and a buzz cut.

Last edited by Holy Fire Priestess on 6th February 2013, 2:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 2:33 pm

" I will also include some ideas and suggesting that I have come up with."

Where will these be included?

-------------------------

Can you please post a few sentences the describe the Otaku?

Example (one of my Otaku): Zarya: Sailor Senshi, Power of Dinosaurs, enjoys helping others, comes from a rich family, and is a college student.

Just something small so the Roleplayer can build.

If the RP is free to do whatever that want, then ignore the above.
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 5:03 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 6:17 pm

Please, do the same for the 3 villians you have listed. You do not have to go into as much detail as you did with the Otaku "other", just something for the RPer to go off of. Once this is done, I think you will be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime5th February 2013, 6:26 pm

Bump

Has this been updated since I last posted? I see "February 3rd" but I am unsure if this was updated before or after I made the post...

Regardless, please add minimal information to:

Gunsō (Seargent)= Korera (Cholera)
Nitōhei (Private)= Chifusu (Typhus)
Mother Plague

Only a sentence or two
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime6th February 2013, 2:17 pm

K Saturn ive updated Very Happy Hopefully people like my creativeness in the creation of this rpg.

HFP
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 6:38 pm

You have come a long way in your profile creation. I thank you for having patience with us as we worked and reworked your storyline.

Approved Cheers

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, or Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)   The Galaxies Reunite  RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galaxies Reunite RPG FIRST ARC DUSK AND DAWN STORYLINE (Approved)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top