The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Silver Lights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Silver Lights  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th May 2013, 8:12 pm

Princess Serenity enthusiastically attempted to complete her self-imposed mission to find Luna the perfect non-yellow outfit with a matching pair of shoes and accessories. Queen Serenity had confidence her daughter could find an entire outfit, although the mission would likely be 'successfully' completed due to Luna's good graces and willingness to try new things.

Princess Serenity, of course, found a lovely pair of shoes for her mother. Queen Serenity graciously accepted her daughter's offering. "Thank you, dear," she said with a smile. "I'll try them on now." She found a seat and placed the pair of shoes on her feet. Princess Serenity would likely find something for herself, but not until after she found something for her mother and Luna.

Princess Serenity had a keen eye for shopping and for pleasing people. Naturally, the shoes fit Queen Serenity rather well. She turned either ankle to admire the look, then walked a few steps to get a feel for the shoes. "I believe these would go wonderfully with the new dress. I will have to buy them. Perhaps you can keep an eye out for an accessory?"

Queen Serenity did not often burden herself with accessories, but she did enjoy a tasteful necklace with matching earrings.

Queen Serenity laughed when Luna commented on Princess Serenity's determination to find a non-yellow outfit. "Yellow does compliment your figure very well," she said. "However, Princess Serenity appreciates diversity and wishes for others to do the same."

After paying for her purchases, Queen Serenity subtly motioned toward the doorway. "Perhaps we will find the perfect outfit and accessories at a different store."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 12:40 am

Luna tried everything on that her princess presented her with and to this princess' dismay she didn't find anything she liked for Luna. Smiling Luna watched as the princess went through everything in the store it seemed to find something for Luna that wasn't yellow.
She smiled at her Queen's comment on diversity and how much the princess appreciated it. "You are right, Lady. I just needed the Princess to show me the right colors." Luna wasn't very good at picking colors that looked good on her. She tried on a few pairs of shoes and the younger Serenity's behest and found that she didn't like any of them. The princess said that with wear they would become comfortable but Luna wasn't willing to wait that long.

"I accept your challenge Luna. By the end of the day, I'll have found the right outfit and shoes for you or I'll give up dessert!" The Princess exclaimed. "Well maybe I won't give up dessert but I will try!"

Luna laughed. Things went this way till the Queen suggested that they try another store. Luna seconded this idea and paid for the little sliver bell that had caught her eye. Placing the small bag in her pocket she walked out of the store behind her Queen and Princess.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 12:53 pm

OOC: Let's try to finish this. I know the deadline for the contest is just around the corner, but we still might be able to do it. Maybe?

After all the fuss, Luna did find the perfect purchase. Unfortunately for the princess, the perfect purchase was neither a new pair of shoes nor a non-yellow outfit. In fact, it was a little, silver bell, which could function as an accessory if desired. Queen Serenity smiled as Princess Serenity's determination grew, although not quite enough to give up a sweet treat at the end of the day. Princess Serenity was very fond of sweets and treats.

Queen Serenity occasionally offered subtle advice on clothing and accessories for Princess Serenity. She hoped to gently prod the princess in a direction more suitable for Luna. Queen Serenity also found a few purchases, mostly for her close friends within the court and a token or two for her daughter's close friends.

The minutes and hours passed as all three women enjoyed the opportunity to bond and laugh and smile. After awhile, Queen Serenity gently reminded her companions of the trip around the lake. "The day has begun to cool as the sun descends more closely. This would be a wonderful time for our ride across the lake." She gestured toward the nearby lake, past the edge of the market. "We should do our best to reach the palace by sunset."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 2:12 pm

Luna jumped at the chance to get out of the stores. "A trip around the lake sounds wonderful" She agreed. While she loved her princess dearly, she was at the limit for clothes and shoes. She remembered over the course of the day why she wore the nearly same thing all the time, it was easy, and shoes were always uncomfortable. After promising the Princess that they would try to find something new for Luna another day. Luna stood smiling and bought a small trinket for Artemis and waited for her Queen and Princess.

She wasn't sure she would actually go out on the lake. Luna didn't care for large bodies of water, but she would at least stand on the docks and watch the others. "Are we ready to head over to the lake?" Luna asked. She was getting tired and ready to be back and the palace.

OOC: I think we can do it!!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 4:43 pm

Princess Serenity momentarily looked disappointed by her mother's subtle end to the shopping trip and the quest for non-yellow clothing and accessory items. However, she quickly perked up when Queen Serenity suggested they begin the next activity. Luna seemed to be relieved for the end of the shopping trip, although the older woman could not help but notice the younger woman purchasing a small trinket for a special someone, perhaps Artemis. Luna was a lovely woman and definitely had her share of admirers.

Queen Serenity led her small group toward the lake and the docks. Princess Serenity often enjoyed boat rides, especially when she was able to drip her fingers in the lake and, perhaps, playfully splash a friend. Luna, however, had always expressed some discomfort. Knowing this, Queen Serenity suggested, "we could perhaps walk around the lake or sit under a tree for a few moments before heading back to the palace."

Princess Serenity smiled, clearly pleased to do any sort of activity as long as she was able to spend time with Luna and Queen Serenity. "That sounds wonderful," she chirped happily, reaching to hold Luna's and Queen Serenity's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 8:16 pm

"A walk sounds wonderful." Luna voiced. She like looking at the lake, from the shore. Smiling she took the princess' offered hand. She loved the sight the setting sun painted on the skies around them. Pinks, purples and oranges that any painter would die to capture, the sun slowly lowered itself behind the Earth. Luna always loved to watch Earth rise. She missed it often but when she was able to catch it, all her attention was on it.

Time seemed to slow as they made their way around the lake. For Luna the day had been wonderful. She had loved every moment of it. And with the promise of going out again with the royal pair was something to look forward to. "This was a wonderful day." Luna remarked on the events they had shared. "I hope to do it again soon." She smiled at the Queen and Princess.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 8:41 pm

As expected, Luna agreed to a walk around the lake as opposed to a boat ride on the lake. Queen Serenity noticed that Luna had always been a little peculiar when it came to water. Princess Serenity often attempted to encourage a more open relationship between Luna and the water through trips to the beach and the lake.

Queen Serenity encouraged her group to discuss pleasant matters with an accompaniment of light teasing and playful banter. The women rarely had a time to allow themselves to be themselves, as opposed to their near constant adoption of a certain façade at the palace and in front of the general public. Here, at the lake, they could be themselves.

Of course, the mother gently prodded her daughter concerning the topic of marriage. Princess Serenity had fasted approached a suitable age for marriage, but both mother and daughter had similar ideas concerning marriage. Although royalty and politics tended to think differently, both mother and daughter were of the opinion that marriage greatly concerned love and friendship.

Queen Serenity addressed Luna directly with an adoring smile. "Thank you very much for accompanying us. We both enjoyed your company, Luna." She said, looking at Princess Serenity, who smiled and nodded eagerly in agreement. Princess Serenity gently squeezed each woman's hand. "I had a lovely time and can't wait to do this again next month."

As the sun began to approach the lake, Queen Serenity returned the squeeze. "Let's go home."

OOC: Yay! We may win the completion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 10:12 pm

OOC: Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st June 2013, 5:50 am

Storyline Completed!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 6:36 am

Congratulations, Silver Lights!
Silver Lights  - Page 2 Silver_lights1_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d67u52i
Thank you, Sailor Neptune, for the lovely graphic! ♥

Sailor Venus and RadicalEdward, Congratulations! You've won the Galaxy Cauldron Role Playing Completion Contest! Since the beginning of our contest period, your Silver Lights storyline has shone, being both active and heartwarmingly amusing as we saw Queen Serenity, Luna, and Princess Serenity enjoy a time of peace in the Silver Millennium. Thank you for all of your time and dedication to this light-hearted look into their lives before the fall of their era, and thank you for your drive to complete your story!

Please accept this signature as a sign of your efforts! Your board will be moved to our Storyline Hall of Fame shortly!
Silver Lights  - Page 2 Silver_lights_signature_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d67uamb

- Silver Lights  - Page 2 4039879955 Sailor Uranus
Roleplaying Admin

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lights    Silver Lights  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Lights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top