The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! Empty
PostSubject: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 8:12 am

Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! Neptune

The Galaxy Cauldron RPG has been growing everyday thanks to the active participation and interest of all its members. If you have not yet checked it out, I encourage you to do so! The RPG has required more management as it has grown larger and, thankfully, my RPG Staff has always been up to the task.

Now, we are looking to fill the spot for Sailor Neptune!

The Sailor Neptune position will be in charge of the canon character profile applications. Also, Sailor Neptune will ideally be in charge of the RPG Advertisements and other graphics needs for the RPG.

Any questions concerning this position can be PMed to Sailor Venus.

Rules for Applying:
* Must have been a member for at LEAST one week - so we can get to know you.
* Must have around 30 posts, new threads will be considered worth several posts though.
* Must be an active participant of the Galaxy Cauldron RPG
- Treat this position and application like you would a real job.

Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review the canon character profile applications. This includes working with the original creator of the application in order for the application to meet the standards of the Galaxy Cauldron RPG.
- Actively advertise for the Galaxy Cauldron RPG across the Internet, such as Tumblr, other RPGs, Sailor Moon websites, etc.
- Create or use existing graphics for the advertisement of Galaxy Cauldron RPG Events.
- Manage an assistant moderator for the canon character profile application section.
- Be able to commit at least 1 to 2 hours a day or 5-7 hours a week to the site and it's duties
- Lead by example with maturity. Maintain an unbiased approach to every situation, or be aware enough that if you are unable to do so that you need to pass it on to another Admin.
- Be able to answer PMs about the site and Sailor Moon
- Make announcements and keep up to date on projects or sections you are in charge of.
- Collaborate with the RPG Staff (administrators and moderators) in order to actively manage and run the Galaxy Cauldron RPG.

Please fill out this application in its entirety and PM it to Sailor Venus by January 15th.
Code:
[b][center]Role-Playing Administrator Application[/center][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Tumblr:[/b]
[b]E-mail:[/b]

[b]Approved Character Link:[/b] [i]Please provide a link to the profile of at least one character you have had approved to play in our Forums[/i].

[b]Most Active Storyline Link:[/b] [i]Please provide a link to the storyline you have been most active in. We request that you do not submit a moderator application until you have been active in a storyline for at lest [b]two weeks[/b].[/i]

[b]How many hours can you dedicate to the RPG (per week)?:[/b]

[b]How long have you been roleplaying?:[/b]

[b]Which series have you role-played?:[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as role-playing moderator? If yes, please list what your duties were, how long you held the position(s), and provide a link to the website you moderated for (if available):[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as a role-playing administrator? If yes, please list what your duties were, how long you held the position(s), and provide a link to the website you were admin of (if available):[/b]

[b]Why should we choose you for an administrator position? Why would you like to have a role-playing administrator position on Galaxy Cauldron?:[/b]

[b]What ideas do you have for the RPG? Please provide a detailed response:[/b]

[b]Please include a role-playing sample. The sample should be 1000 to 2500 words in length. The sample can be a dialogue or a monologue, but must feature a canon or otaku Sailor Moon character.[/b]

[b]Please provide a sample GC RPG graphic advertisement of your own creation[/b]

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 21st January 2013, 8:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 8:17 am

I have a question? If a current RPG mod applied for this and got it then would their position be open? I was just curious if I was allowed to reapply as RP mod or not?
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 8:35 am

We currently have enough applicants for the role-playing moderator position, including a replacement. The applicants have not finished the trial period, as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 8:55 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime27th December 2012, 12:31 pm

Bump! I've only received one application, so far.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 1:37 pm

Bouncy Bump!
Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! 398992973
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 7:57 am

I have received several applications, but there is still time left to send in your application!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 7:07 pm

I am still accepting applications for the position of Sailor Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 9:45 pm

:\ I wish I could apply
But I don't believe I meet the requirements
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 6:28 am

It never hurts to try. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 8:27 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 11:08 pm

Is there a chance that the Mercury Crystal will be open sometime?
Just wondering
Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! 2462981697
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime7th January 2013, 9:47 am

The Sailor Mercury position is not directly connected to the RPG, so I do not have personal control over the availability of this position. As of now, I am not aware of any plans about making the Mercury Crystal available. But, if you have any questions about the Neptune Crystal, then I can answer those.

Neo-Queen Serenity will determine when she thinks it would be best for the Sailor Mercury position to be available. At this current time, we are not accepting applications for the Sailor Mercury position. Neo-Queen Serenity will make a global announcement when we begin accepting applications for the Sailor Mercury position.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime8th January 2013, 6:16 am

I am still accepting applications for the Sailor Neptune administrative position.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 3:50 pm

I have not received any applications in quite awhile. I know that several have expressed interest, so please turn in your applications. I am contemplating adjusting the end date of the application process to an earlier date in order to reflect the lag in applications I am receiving.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 6:39 pm

The deadline for the application has been changed. Please turn in your application by January 15th.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 6:43 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 5:49 pm

Death Reborn Revolution BUMP! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
SailorMistyfeatherPH
Star Seed

SailorMistyfeatherPH

Star Seed

Title : I love my llama :D

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 6:59 pm

Kawaii!!! Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! 3309518329
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 9:00 am

I am glad you are do excited Sailor MistyFeather!
Only a few days left, ya'll. If you want the Neptune Crystal, then you better hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime15th January 2013, 6:06 am

This is the last day I will accept submissions for the administrative position of Sailor Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:03 pm

Applications for the position of Sailor Neptune will no longer be accepted. The decision will be announced at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!   Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin. Position Sailor Neptune Now CLOSED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top