The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Phantom Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

Title : jesus take the prndl

Phantom Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Phantom Discussion Thread   Phantom Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 7:19 pm

*manga canon only*
*manga spoilers possibly ahead*

I don't actually have everything figured out, but this is basically another story arc (probably shorter, since this is just an RP) of Sailor Moon. This RP takes place after Usagi defeats Chaos.

The basic concept is that Chaos, just as Sailor Cosmos has said, has returned. However, because of its defeat in the battle against Sailor Moon, it has now lost its essential power. As a result, it has moved all the way to the planet earth with the intention of gaining more power. In order to fulfill this goal, Chaos has begun feeding upon the darkness of the world, possessing various individuals and groups around the globe. Mainly targeting practitioners of crime, Chaos has progressively been gaining the power it needs in order to cause destruction upon the galaxy once again.

Meanwhile, the Sailor Soldiers have been recently notified of the strange occurrences around the world. Continuous outbreaks of killings and other frightening crimes have been released as news, as have chains and chains of crime businesses. Serial killers, human trafficking, shootings, ridiculously psychopathic individuals, and so much more have been talked about. As a result, suspicious has aroused among the Sailor Soldiers of our solar system, who have begun investigating themselves. However, this time, they are intruding into legal territory, and now have problems both as Sailor Soldiers and citizens.

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure has now entered the battlefield, though her intentions are unknown...

~~~

So yeah, I don't have everything figured out, but that's basically the story. This is just an RP where Chaos is back, but since he's pretty weak right now, he's feeding off of the hate of the world by possessing criminals and stuff (the really really major criminals). And thus, we now have criminals going around making the world an even worse place to live in. But yeah, the Sailor Soldiers see that something's up so they're investigating (they're probably going to get in trouble with the police, lol).

I'd love for spots for the nine solar system soldiers (no Chibiusa), Mamoru, Luna, Artemis, and Diana. It would also be pretty cool if the Sailor Quartet and Sailor Chibi Moon could be in this, but that'll just be up to whether or not anyone signs up as them. I'll be using one of my fan soldiers, Sailor Kronos or Sailor Eris. I can't decide at the moment, but whatever (I might end up using both if it really comes to that).

So yeah, is anyone up for it? I didn't submit it as a storyline yet since it's still a work in progress.

Oh yeah, and this is also before the wedding of Mamoru and Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://parkinglatte.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/EmilyParkinglot
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Phantom Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom Discussion Thread   Phantom Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime28th December 2012, 6:49 am

This sounds interesting. Very Happy Just bumping to bring more attention to this, dear!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

Phantom Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top