The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 4:16 pm

@ Nagix3- I really, really hope they do!!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
GlassDreams
Lotus Crystal

GlassDreams

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sailor V fan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 4:44 pm

In the other continuities she does get jealous from time to time but not to the extreme of the anime.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th August 2012, 5:18 pm

That's good to know. The extreme the anime went to was.....headdesk worthy. Most guys I know no matter how much they love a girl would never put up with the damn clingyness and jealousy she displays. >.< it just makes her so un-relate-able in this season.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 6:18 am

Stars must be the season with the most of these moments.
I'll just go with the entire episode A night between us! Usagi's pinch!. Alright, so, Seiya getting out of the shower, Chibichibi pulling the towel from him while she was naked, EVERYBODY going to Usagi's house. (The episoe was called "A night between us", damnit), Seiren breaking the fourth wall ("Look at the pretty petals!") the cliché introduction speech being used as joke material. ("Omaigawd I can't believe this!" "Yeah, tell 'em Seiren!" "They wear their shoes on the table!") ("In the name of the moon..." *wings breaks some stuff* "'I'll punish you!")
Oh, and "Haruka doesn't like men" :3 ("That makes seeeense." "No it doesn't!")
And what the heck was the movie Chibichibi was watching? It looked like a rape or murder scene to me. She is supposed to be two years old, for pete's sake.

Funniest episode of the serie IMO.

Ah, also, the episode where Usagi stalk ChibiChibi to know how she got all her stuff was pretty weird... "A world of sweet".... Usagi don't know what a child molester is :O

Oh, and every battles with Lemures, and some daimons ("Can't you do art that makes sense...?")

Ah, and another WTF moment, but not a funny one: Usagi being suddenly OOC, all like "Hey, Catherine stole Minako's bf. Let's kill her even thought I could heal her". Thought, I read somewhere it might be because it opened Usagi's eyes on the heard side of love. But still, Usagi was being OOC.

And I wanted Natsuna-Oneesan in the anime :'(
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th September 2012, 8:36 pm

Episode 5 when Shingo is at the pet store

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 2eowpj8

Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th September 2012, 8:42 pm

Hahahahaa okay so apparently I'm not done with this episode.

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 2889pnr

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Esvoyg

Hahahah okay wtf he's not even like "Wtf kind of animal doesn't eat"
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th September 2012, 9:51 am

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Kikiki10
This episode.
Psycho Minako FTW.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th September 2012, 10:30 am

Mayonnaise wrote:
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Kikiki10
This episode.
Psycho Minako FTW.

Okay I have many and I think I'll reply to others' posts later but...

This XD! Minako's laugh in this one creeped me out XD!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Louchan
Star Seed

Louchan

Star Seed

Title : 月の光は愛のメッセージ

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 1:44 am

The first thing to pop into my head is just... why on earth didn't Galaxia inform the Sailor Animamates that the "true star seeds" they were looking for could ONLY be found from Sailor Senshi? I mean, no matter how I twist and turn it in my head it just makes no sense! She had been collecting a ton of them already, she was fully aware that only Sailor Senshi have them, and now that her Animamates were fighting literally every single Sailor Senshi in the galaxy, all on the same planet, along with three from a completely different galaxy... YOU'D THINK THIS MIGHT BE IMPORTANT TO MENTION. In fact, shouldn't the Animamates have known this? In the anime it was heavily implied that they were all once good Sailor Senshi themselves.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 2:10 am

Not that its completely relevant, but in the Musical version of events, Galaxia early on seems to be primarily interested in entertaining herself, she likes seeing people fight over nothing and it deeply amuses her, in fact she grows very annoyed when Sailor Moon refuses to fight properly, and seems to coordinate battles until Usagi is ready to fight her on the same level. I don't think Galaxia is in a rush to do anything unless Chibichibi whom she deeply fears comes into the situation. It is just possible Galaxia wants to see what happens, she destroys her minions when they claim to have valuable information (as in the case with Mouse and Seiren), she doesn't seem to have interest in it, and she does not strike me as a passionate villain like Beryl or a cocky one like Nehelenia, she's just bored with them.

Its not totally canon, but that headcanon might help put your annoyance at Galaxia's ways to rest?

Another alternative is that Galaxia wants a proper opponent or perhaps she did not want to risk a full-scale invasion until she had located Princess Kakyuu on Earth.

The brainwashed animamates likely do not retain their old personalities or memories as hinted in the case of Tin Nyanko.

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 14th November 2012, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louchan
Star Seed

Louchan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 2:43 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Not that its completely relevant, but in the Musical version of events, Galaxia early on seems to be primarily interested in entertaining herself, she likes seeing people fight over nothing and it deeply amuses her, in fact she grows very annoyed when Sailor Moon refuses to fight properly, and seems to coordinate battles until Usagi is ready to fight her on the same level. I don't think Galaxia is in a rush to do anything unless Chibichibi whom she deeply fairs comes into the situation. It is just possible Galaxia wants to see what happens, she destroys her minions when they claim to have valuable information (as in the case with Mouse and Seiren), she doesn't seem to have interest in it, and she does not strike me as a passionate villain like Beryl or a cocky one like Nehelenia, she's just bored with them.

Its not totally canon, but that headcanon might help put your annoyance at Galaxia's ways to rest?

Another alternative is that Galaxia wants a proper opponent or perhaps she did not want to risk a full-scale invasion until she had located Princess Kakyuu on Earth.

The brainwashed animamates likely do not retain their old personalities or memories as hinted in the case of Tin Nyanko.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that, having not seen the musical yet, and... yeah, that would make sense, but... I just have such a hard time accepting that as a headcanon when Galaxia showed such clear irritation over the Animamates for not finding the true star seeds. Just this constant "have you STILL not found the true star seeds yet?!" makes it hard for me to imagine her enjoying herself... not to mention her surprise when Siren and Tin Nyanko claimed they knew where they could find one.

As for the Animamates, yeah, it's possible that they were so brainwashed that they have no idea themselves that only Sailor Senshi possess the true star seeds... although again, I must question if that was such a good idea of Galaxia to do that.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 2:57 am

Alternative theory: Galaxia's hat is so heavy it gives her a mild form of concussion and she makes alot of mistakes because she has too many headaches.

I guess it makes sense that Galaxia is waiting for Kakyuu to appear again maybe? Since everything really only starts onces Kakyuu appears. But I dunno, from an out of series point of view, its probably just to extend to the series some 20-30 episodes XD
Back to top Go down
Louchan
Star Seed

Louchan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 3:29 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Alternative theory: Galaxia's hat is so heavy it gives her a mild form of concussion and she makes alot of mistakes because she has too many headaches.

I guess it makes sense that Galaxia is waiting for Kakyuu to appear again maybe? Since everything really only starts onces Kakyuu appears. But I dunno, from an out of series point of view, its probably just to extend to the series some 20-30 episodes XD
Now THIS is my new headcanon! xD So Chaos was controlling Galaxia through not just her body but through that heavy suit of armor of hers as well! And while Galaxia was all "True star seeds... must find them...!" Chaos was more like "heeey, let's take our time, shall we? In fact, you don't remember where they are anymore, do you?" to which Galaxia was all like "... ... god, this helmet is heavy... wait, true star seeds? Random civilians must have them, of course!" And this is why her entire outfit shattered after she was freed of Chaos! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

But yeah, I do realize it's all in the name of stalling for time and being able to follow the usual "monster of the day" pattern, but... it's just such a gaping plot hole I can't look away from it!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 3:57 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:

This theory wins too many awards XD! My gosh Houyou how do you always do this?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th September 2012, 6:03 pm

Lol!! I love that theory. xD

However, i think the reason they did it the way they did in the anime was for the sake of the "monster of the day" formula. While it just didn't make much sense, they needed an excuse to have that...soooo...we got what we got.

But yeah, her helmet must have been too heavy and been on too tight.
Back to top Go down
HappyDia01
Star Seed

HappyDia01

Star Seed

Title : Princess Dia♥

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2012, 11:49 pm

Halfpixieman wrote:
Lol.

Ok a wtf? moment for me is Usagi constantly being jealous of Mamoru and Chibi Usa's relationship. Why Usagi? WHY? You want to be his daughter? Oh and then how they both compete for his love. No, his love for you both is vastly different. Both strong. But VASTLY different. Ahem.

What's weirder is that I could relate to the mother/daughter (or lack-there-of) dynamic between Usagi and Chibiusa, because my Mom also has a very immature mindset. So, even though it makes no logical sense to a normal person, she use to sprout similar things about being jealous of the close relationship between my father and I, even commenting that I was his "little wife". Which creeped me out once I realized that it wasn't normal behavior for a parent to display to a child. I think it's a combination of not really having a full and complete childhood yourself, being immature and unready to be a parent, and also having a competitive (but inherently insecure) Type-A personality along with problems stemming from your OWN relationship with your mother that you're displaying onto your child. Either way, it's odd, right? I'm probably the only person who could relate to this. As for the show itself, I just chalk it up to Usagi not being emotionally ready to take on that role, because she obviously is by the time Crystal Tokyo roles around.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 4:43 pm

A wtf moment for me was the glass slipper epsiode, part one. First point- why is it that Mamoru doesn't know Usagi's birthday? Or even better- why didn't Usagi even TELL him her birthday within the first few days/weeks of even dating him? I mean, she seems like the kind of girl that would tell her boyfriend every basic thing about herself. (what she likes doesn't like).
Second point that was a wtf moment in that epsiode that actually made me dislike her was when she thought it was just fine and dandy to slap the man because he 'forgot'. Then everyone treats it like it's perfectly ok for her to slap him. (though I'll admit she felt bad for it, I just..hated how that was handled. )

And the other eps with the male characters either having a crush/thinking another female character is beautiful and getting mess from that. Like Artemis- all the time. He thought the church was beautiful, of course, but how all the girls just jumped to conclusion he's talking about the nun. Or when Mamoru comments that someone's pretty. Or that epsiode where he had to get his car fixed and Ami (and later the rest of the girls) jump on his case about 'cheating.'

But it's perfectly ok for the girls to crush on random guys and not get any negative consequents.

Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 7:22 pm

WTF Moment in Sailor Moon:

Killing Alba and not killing Moss. What the heck Junya, you can't do that. You can't imply that regular people don't matter and deserve to die if they're not special enough o.o What a terrible message.

Also Alba's civilian name is Hoshino Kibou which is an audial-pun on "hope of the star"

So in short: girls, even if you have hope. you'll die if you're not special enough.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 8:53 pm

WTF Myu Moment:

WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE KITTENS WHY!?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 9:55 pm

Small Lady wrote:
WTF Myu Moment:

To teach Chibiusa a lesson. Clearly the message is to get through to your children you have to kill their friends.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 9:55 pm

Small Lady wrote:
WTF Myu Moment:

To teach Chibiusa a lesson. Clearly the message is to get through to your children you have to kill their friends.

*awfully morbid miki was here* [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 2552997083
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 12:02 pm

IMO, Galaxia going for Mamoru's star seed on her own and knowing where it is, would support theory of her just messing with her minions.

Ktenshi wrote:
Then everyone treats it like it's perfectly ok for her to slap him. (though I'll admit she felt bad for it, I just..hated how that was handled.

Actually, girls are shocked when they hear about that slap and they took Mamoru's side.

Ktenshi wrote:
Like Artemis- all the time. He thought the church was beautiful, of course, but how all the girls just jumped to conclusion he's talking about the nun.

Well, Artemis worsened his case because of Diana's appearance [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 2041938683, but generally ITA. Especially given how Luna gets MIA in Stars because of Yaten. Which is my first WTF point - how could she not think about them being worried - not only Artemis, but girls also? IIRC, they learn where she is from TV, she even didn't notify them?

2. In first season after Mako appears, they hold a meeting in temple to discuss Rainbow Crystals and Usagi's leadership. Then Usagi calls she can't come because she is shopping with Naru. Everybody reacts as if it was totally irresponsible of her - sorry, but Naru's love died a week before. Would a friend do other thing?

3. Rei organising study meetings for exams she doesn't take, though she is already busy with school, extracurriculum activities, temple duties, part-time job and planned career.

4. In 77 Usagi goes to Mamoru to talk about her dream and for some unknown reason she takes with her Luna and Chibiusa, whom she leaves in front of the building, though it's late at night and Black Moon Clan is after Chibiusa. Futhermore, Luna and Chibiusa comment how Usagi is late, even though it didn't take so much time - couldn't they know that some explanation have to happen?

5. The painter episode in SuperS - the dirty dream mirror was moving, but is it really so bad to paint somebody prettier than she really is? In episode with Chibiusa's art teacher the lesson seemed to be that painting should include imagination, not only copy reality. Yumeni Yumeno also drew Usagi and Mamoru as prettier than they really are.

6. Outers basically kidnapping Hotaru, despite her father being alive.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 11:13 am

I have also several WTF moments with the Snow White episode. IMO, the idea was great, but a few problems:

1. Rei showing everybody Mamoru's prayer - shouldn't it be confidential?

2. They first choose the play, then start arguing about it? Most reasons they give for themselves aren't really relevant. But Rei doesn't bring that her looks are only one suitable. Ami says she would like the role, because she's too busy to play the other - but it's untrue, the Snow White doesn't sleep all the time, and role of one dwarf would be clearly less time-consuming.

More importantly - they want to partner Mamoru, though they know how much Usagi misses him? What friends do that? But they are willing to let Natsumi be Snow White destipe her cheating to get it, because poor Natsumi is lonely? She would be less lonely if she was one of dwarves.

3. Natsumi cheating plan - what would she do if she was the one to get red paper? And why does Naru take part in lottery despite earlier not wanting the role?

4. Usagi complains about wearing witch's clothes instead of beautiful dress - but the evil Queen was beautiful, only took witch's disguise to fool Snow White.

5. The audience is happy to get tthe fight instead of the show?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 9:55 am

I'm surprised no one mentioned episode 67... Chibiusa befriended a freaking DINOSAUR, and no one questioned it. Why were there dinosaurs? Wouldn't that be a huge scientific discovery? WTF???

(Despite that, though, I still loved the episode... It was pretty adorable, WTF-ness aside.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 9:59 am

Its because in Japan they are used to giant dinosaur creatures. Like Godzilla. [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 3884866259 
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 10:12 am

Kyasariin wrote:
I'm surprised no one mentioned episode 67... Chibiusa befriended a freaking DINOSAUR, and no one questioned it. Why were there dinosaurs? Wouldn't that be a huge scientific discovery? WTF???

(Despite that, though, I still loved the episode... It was pretty adorable, WTF-ness aside.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH this made me laugh out loud. So true.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 10:17 am

THIS GETS ME EVERY TIME

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mpsxsmiu841qh1cod
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mpsxs7n3zD1qh1cod

So at this point I'm already cracking up. BUT THEN THE NEXT FRAME

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mpsxsy1iCM1qh1cod
THEY DRAW A BABY THINGIE. THEY DRAW IT.
Back to top Go down
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 10:23 am

brrrandiZZLe wrote:
THIS GETS ME EVERY TIME

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mpsxsmiu841qh1cod
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mpsxs7n3zD1qh1cod

So at this point I'm already cracking up. BUT THEN THE NEXT FRAME

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mpsxsy1iCM1qh1cod
THEY DRAW A BABY THINGIE. THEY DRAW IT.

YES! This shocked me so hard when I watched it! 

What made it even funnier was, my nine-year-old niece, who had never seen Sailor Moon before, was watching it (subbed) with me for the first time, and this was the episode she saw.

(She loved it. Every time she's watched it with me afterwards, she always brings up Manami, and how funny it was when he peed on Natsumi's face.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 8:37 pm

XD Thats because in japan baby nudity in shows is more ok than here. Anyone watch original Dragonball? They sure have a fondness of showing lil Goku's weewee. xD
Back to top Go down
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 4:27 am

Also, I did think that Pluto's initial reaction to the senshi in episode 82 was a bit on the WTF side. I mean, she didn't even stop to see who they even were -- she was totally ready to beat Sailor Moon to death before Chibiusa stopped her. It was weird...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top