The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Daughter of Apollo

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th August 2011, 10:23 pm

Rachael wrote:
Look up "fera" in a Japanese-to-English dictionary and it'll be even funnier. No wonder everyone looks so weirded out.

Totally just did that.

WTF!

^That was entirely necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AtTwelve34
Niveouslily
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : All the wrong shades, on the right page

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 5:26 am

NauticalNeptune wrote:
SailorBAMF wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
Also when Michiru asks Seiya to help dress her. >_< I was yelling at her, too And was grateful Haruka walked in in time.

Oh, Michiru was just being her seductive-, BAMFy-self. And besides, Haruka flirts around with everyone else!

True that haha. i was still yelling at her none the less. XD.

Well Haruka betrayed her when she kissed Usagi XD lol
Back to top Go down
http://pinksugarheart.tumblr.com
Povsuduvolosy
Star Seed

Povsuduvolosy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 7:39 am

Ella wrote:
That moment in Ami's debut episode where Mamoru catches Usagi talking to Luna and it just gets REALLY awkward until she yells at him and runs away. It's even worse in the English dub, but I don't think there's a single version of the anime where this moment isn't incredibly awkward to watch.

And my personal favorite:

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Ferafera1
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Ferafera2
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Ferafera3
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Ferafera4

I honestly consider that to be the funniest part of the entire series xD
What would have become Azumanga if it there was no Sailormoon! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://povsuduvolosy.wordpress.com
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 10:40 am

Niveouslily wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
SailorBAMF wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
Also when Michiru asks Seiya to help dress her. >_< I was yelling at her, too And was grateful Haruka walked in in time.

Oh, Michiru was just being her seductive-, BAMFy-self. And besides, Haruka flirts around with everyone else!

0-0 when did Haruka kiss Usagi? ...XD.
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 10:58 am

NauticalNeptune wrote:
Niveouslily wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
SailorBAMF wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:

I believe she did so in the manga. It never happens in the anime, obviously.
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2011, 1:45 pm

[quote="Thereisnospoon303"][quote="NauticalNeptune"][quote="Niveouslily"][quote="NauticalNeptune"]
SailorBAMF wrote:
NauticalNeptune wrote:
Also when Michiru asks Seiya to help dress her. >_< I was

I believe she did so in the manga. It never happens in the anime, obviously.

A ha. That's why I didn't know. Haven't read the manga yet. =P hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2011, 11:30 pm

Reiko wrote:
Rachael wrote:
Look up "fera" in a Japanese-to-English dictionary and it'll be even funnier. No wonder everyone looks so weirded out.

Totally just did that.

WTF!

^That was entirely necessary.

The dictionary I used didn't bring up any results- does it mean something too bad to post, and if not, could you tell me? ;_;
Back to top Go down
sailorvixen
Pyramidal Crystal

sailorvixen

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2011, 12:58 am

SailorStarWind wrote:

The dictionary I used didn't bring up any results- does it mean something too bad to post, and if not, could you tell me? ;_;

It's a little inappropriate for this forum Razz Look it up on urban dictionary. I never knew what it meant (I thought it was just nonsense) until I read this thread, thanks for making my day guys hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://sailorvixen.tumblr.com
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2011, 1:08 am

sailorvixen wrote:
SailorStarWind wrote:

It's a little inappropriate for this forum Razz Look it up on urban dictionary. I never knew what it meant (I thought it was just nonsense) until I read this thread, thanks for making my day guys hahahaha

Oh, wow. 0____o; I can't believe they put that in the anime... (What does it say about Ann that it was the only English word she knew, though?!?! >w<Wink
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2011, 10:38 am

I too just looked up the word in the urban dictionary. And I must say -- it is outrageous. O.o Even for the japanese version, I cannot believe that they put that in there. Did they possibly think that the majority of people would not know what it means?
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2011, 4:18 pm

I think its meant to be adult humor. Kind of like rewatching Ren & Stimpy and catching all of those jokes you didn't get as a kid. There's many things like that in Sailor Moon or other childhood cartoon shows that I never would have caught as a child, but laugh hysterically at now that I'm an adult.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Star Seed

Nina

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 12:22 pm

Mamo-chan! Catch me!

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Tumblr_lpohs7aaHA1qgw66to1_500

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 6:17 pm

NauticalNeptune wrote:

Haruka's face is priceless right when she walks in. It's a mixture of *my heart is broken/Michi how could you do that/who the hell is this loser?/I'm gonna beat you so bad/don't even mess with me* I don't know how they accomplished that in an animation, but they did!
Back to top Go down
sailorsugarmoon
Star Seed

sailorsugarmoon

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 11:44 am

I always thought the scene in sailor moon r where black lady kisses tuxedo kamen was a what the hell moment. Lmfao incest much?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 4:24 pm

sailorsugarmoon wrote:
I always thought the scene in sailor moon r where black lady kisses tuxedo kamen was a what the hell moment. Lmfao incest much?

For the record, Black Lady was brainwashed and under the influence of an evil spell. The magic that Wiseman put upon her took her small "i love my daddy" crush and made it into an incestual lust thing. It's supposed to be weird and incestual. Apparently these words i type aren't real according to my firefox spellcheck. Huh.
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 4:50 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
sailorsugarmoon wrote:

For the record, Black Lady was brainwashed and under the influence of an evil spell. The magic that Wiseman put upon her took her small "i love my daddy" crush and made it into an incestual lust thing. It's supposed to be weird and incestual. Apparently these words i type aren't real according to my firefox spellcheck. Huh.

I think that the word used is typically incestuous but that may be a regionalism... Anyway, ever since the last update, Firefox's spell-check mechanism has been on the fritz: mine's been acting like a drunken money for a few months now. :S It worked so well, before. ;A; I think it may be a location-related bug; it insists on using BRITISH English (I'm American) *BUT* I know British English and spelling rules, and it's getting them wrong- so it's more like, British-English-coding-written-by-a-native-French-speaker or something... /end tech rant

Yeah, it was a brainwashing thing. Normally, she has a little-girl-crush on her father, but that's normal, non-sexual Freud stuff for the 5-ish age bracket (although it's a bit weird because she only looks 5, but is over 900... ಠ_ಠ )
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2011, 4:56 pm

SailorStarWind wrote:
Brit-chan wrote:
sailorsugarmoon wrote:

I think that the word used is typically incestuous but that may be a regionalism... Anyway, ever since the last update, Firefox's spell-check mechanism has been on the fritz: mine's been acting like a drunken money for a few months now. :S It worked so well, before. ;A; I think it may be a location-related bug; it insists on using BRITISH English (I'm American) *BUT* I know British English and spelling rules, and it's getting them wrong- so it's more like, British-English-coding-written-by-a-native-French-speaker or something... /end tech rant

Yeah, it was a brainwashing thing. Normally, she has a little-girl-crush on her father, but that's normal, non-sexual Freud stuff for the 5-ish age bracket (although it's a bit weird because she only looks 5, but is over 900... ಠ_ಠ )

you know i could have just been making up the word and meant to use incestuous. XD ANYWAY. Now her being over 900 is a wtf moment in Sailor Moon. XD
Back to top Go down
nekosenshi
Star Seed

nekosenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 12:04 pm

Yeah, Michiru wanting Seiya to help her undress was a WTF? moment for me. What would've happened if Haruka hadn't come in??

As for Black Lady kissing Mamoru, wasn't it just a vision?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 4:16 pm

nekosenshi wrote:
Yeah, Michiru wanting Seiya to help her undress was a WTF? moment for me. What would've happened if Haruka hadn't come in??

I believe in the Manga she actually did kiss him. The anime was a vision. It's been a while sicne i've both read and watched the R arc.
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2011, 7:56 pm

Lol.

Ok a wtf? moment for me is Usagi constantly being jealous of Mamoru and Chibi Usa's relationship. Why Usagi? WHY? You want to be his daughter? Oh and then how they both compete for his love. No, his love for you both is vastly different. Both strong. But VASTLY different. Ahem.
Back to top Go down
nekosenshi
Star Seed

nekosenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 11:28 am

Brit-chan wrote:
nekosenshi wrote:

I believe in the Manga she actually did kiss him. The anime was a vision. It's been a while sicne i've both read and watched the R arc.

Wow, the manga is freaky if that's true.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 2:46 pm

nekosenshi wrote:
Brit-chan wrote:
nekosenshi wrote:

Wow, the manga is freaky if that's true.

Well its all kind of forgivable because they were all brainwashed by Wiseman. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 5:02 pm

I couldn't find this topic for ages! All good now.

Anyway, I'm surprised no one's picked this up. Major WTF moment.

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Poster10

Best. Attack. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 7:01 pm

XD Star Maker -- > Uterus. Makes total sense
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th November 2011, 3:42 am

Yeah, it does make a lot of sense. The uterus represents creation of a new life. So Star Maker creates new stars. The creator of new things.

It's just when I watched his first attack I was like, o.O

Then my fiance walked in a few episodes later and was like, "wait what!?" Haha. Awkward...
Back to top Go down
shimmerinq
Star Seed

shimmerinq

Star Seed

Title : Shimmerinq

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th December 2011, 3:39 pm

I had a lot xD
Probably the scene where Seiya and Usagi play baseball ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://shimmerinq.tumblr.com
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 7:23 pm

sailorvixen wrote:

in "Last Resort" / "The Legendary Lake Monster! Usagi's Family Ties" when the senshi just randomly appear with no real explanation of how they got there. Did they walk? Fly? WTF
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Vlcsna84
"Luna told us"? That explains absolutely nothing, thanks guys.

I've always wondered the exact same thing! How on earth did they get there? XD Bus? :p
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 7:25 pm

SerenaFan wrote:
sailorvixen wrote:

in "Last Resort" / "The Legendary Lake Monster! Usagi's Family Ties" when the senshi just randomly appear with no real explanation of how they got there. Did they walk? Fly? WTF
[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 Vlcsna84
"Luna told us"? That explains absolutely nothing, thanks guys.

I've always wondered the exact same thing! How on earth did they get there? XD Bus? :p

Seeing that Ami's mother is a Doctor and makes a lot of money and Minako's parents seem to be well off as well, they probably were able to get a train ticket to go out there from their parents, then got a taxi to get up to the resort. Wink

Though this brings up another point in Sailor Moon. I love how 14 year olds are allowed to do stuff like go on vacations hours away from home, without parental guardians. Huh. I wish I could have done that at 14!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 7:59 pm

Don't forget:

Makoto doesn't have parents, Rei has one deceased and one estranged and her Grandfather knows how independent she is. Minako's father treats Minako like a princess and lets her walk all over him, and her mother wants her out of her hair as for Ami, her father's elsewhere and her mother is always busy.

XD So I wouldn't think its necessarily being 14, I think its more their unique family situations. Usagi's the one who'll have the most trouble leaving the house. But I guess her parents think its fine as long as she's not with boys alone. Japanese children tend to be quite independent anyway...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 8:05 pm

Yeah I was unsure of how much more independence parents give to their kids in Japan in comparison to over here in the states. I just always found it funny. ^^ Usagi probably just tells her parents that she's staying at one of the girl's houses and then they all go off. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon   [SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] WTF moments in Sailor Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top