The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 11:33 pm

New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ CountdownThreadHeader

~Welcome to the First (ever) Galaxy Cauldron New Year's Countdown Extravaganza!~
It's an advent calendar for the new year Wink

How the Calendar Works:
The way the Calendar will work is pretty simple. In honor of the final month of December and the various holidays that happen during this month, we have created a month long calendar where you can come daily and pick up new goodies made by various Galaxy Cauldron members! It is our way of giving to you guys, our lovely Moonies something special for the end of the year festivities.

So, all you have to do is check here daily all December long if you are interested in these limited time goodies. Every day, there's a new goodie (or set of goodies) to grab. Be sure to check routinely however as these basic guidelines are subject to change if we ever feel spontaneous.

New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ Decembert_2012_calendar_Dec26-29_zpsf54ce711

December 30th-31st is RECIPES AND THINGS!

If you are 21 in the U.S. or it's legal in your country, try these Sailor Moon themed drinks to ring in (safely and responsibly!) the new year!
(Thank you Tsuki for putting together the recipe codes and graphics! <3)

Pink Soda Ladies Kiss

Sailor Chibimoon's Pinky Freezing Drink (serves 2)

Mix up 4 oz. cherry or strawberry syrup with 4 oz. half and half.
Then add 10 oz. Sprite, 7up, ginger ale or club soda.
Top with maraschino cherry and enjoy ^.^

Recipe by Brit (Small Lady)

Inner Senshi Themed Drinks

Sailor Moon's Super Pink Vodka Tonic
First rim the glass with sugar. Add a shot of raspberry vodka (we used Smirnoff's) and then pour in tonic water. Use only one drop of red food coloring and stir. Garnish with a lemon

Sailor Mercury's Cool Blue Gin and Tonic
Add one shot of gin and fill the glass with tonic water.  My favorite gin is Bluecoat American
Dry Gin! It also comes in a neat dark blue bottle! (A plug for our local gin makers!) For that
cool color in your drink, spritz in just a bit of blue Kool-aid! Garnish with a lemon slice.

Sailor Mars' Fiery Red Rum Punch
For this we used V8 Fusion's Strawberry and Banana for some real flavor (and vitamins!)
Add a little more than a shot of Captain Morgan's Original Spiced Rum for that extra kick!
Garnish with a straw and grapes.

Sailor Jupiter's Electric Green Vodka Shot
Make lime green Jello as directed on packaging. Pour in vodka (Smirnoff's again!).  Separate into shot glasses. Allow to cool. Pretty self-explanatory!

Sailor Venus' Vivacious Orange Mimosa
Rim the champagne flute with sugar. Pour in half a glass of champagne.  Fill the rest with orange juice and a little bit of V8 Splash's Mango Peach for a little more fruitiness and orange color!

Recipes from here

PLUS ALMOST ALL THE SAILOR MOON TRIVIA:      
New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ DidyouKnow_14_zpsa18c8aa3
New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ DidyouKnow_13_zpsc866be1a
New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ DidyouKnow_12_zps5c6feb58
New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ DidyouKnow_11_zpsb7cd898a
New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ DidyouKnow_10_zps4215208f
New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ DidyouKnow_09_zpsbe6d644b
Thanks to Houyou no Senshi for a nice list of Sailor Moon trivia. ^_^

How to use Ringtones for Iphones:

Please refrain from posting here! A special thread has been made to discuss the giveaway items!

Last edited by Lady Tuxedo on 31st December 2012, 9:22 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
faith_ameli
Star Seed

faith_ameli

Star Seed

Title : Moonie Fringie Whovian

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 5:04 am

Amazing signatures and avatars
Back to top Go down
http://merylittlelife.tumblr.com/ http://serenasukino.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Faithtungjen?feature=mhee
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 6:46 am

Hey sweets ^^ please do not comment here. We have a special thread for admiring/commenting/gushing over these goods right here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime11th December 2012, 10:13 am

Sorry for the delay but we've got an update now!! And I fixed the ringtone links. I'll leave them up extra long for you guys. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime12th December 2012, 11:12 am

Calendar has been update with a recipe by me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 10:40 am

And another update for the 13th! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 9:48 pm

Apologies for lack of update this time!! Since we missed the 15th, we've got a double feature of ringtones and a wallpaper!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime18th December 2012, 10:07 pm

New stuff for the 19th!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 5:40 pm

I just got word in to add another step to the recipe!

Quote :
After mixing the butter and marshmallow fluff add peppermint extract or oil to give it a holiday twist. You can add as much oil.extract as you would like.

Try it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 11:41 am

Updated with todays gifties!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime25th December 2012, 12:14 pm

Updated for Christmas! Its a make up day for all the hiatus days and to celebrate a day of rest. Hurray! Get all your goodies while you can!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime28th December 2012, 12:46 am

Final Calendar Days extravaganza!! Get these while you can!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 7:51 pm

The calendar is partially updated for the final day! Brit and I send our apologies for not sticking to regularly updating on time these last few days. Life kind of kicked our butts with work and Brit becoming sick and of course, the holidays. We hope you've enjoyed the calendar regardless. Stay tuned though for the rest of the night (unless you're already out and busy) and possibly tomorrow for the last updates of the calendar for 2012. We hope to see you again for the calendar in December of 2013!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~   New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year's Countdown Calendar! ~FINAL DAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION GOODIES~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top