The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th February 2013, 1:53 pm

Ooooh what a touching story mako-chan! ^^ I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th February 2013, 2:14 pm

PoetofMercury wrote:
Ooooh what a touching story mako-chan! ^^ I love it.

thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 9:02 pm

AN: This took me a while to know what to write about. The song is called "Dragonfly", by Edguy.

24 – Dragonfly

I love her. I have loved for ages now. I have even asked her out on a date once, but my blondie told me she couldn't date, that her father didn't allow her to. I understood him, she was only 14 and there I was, a 20 year-old man. So I settled being her frenemy. We even had pet names for each other... "Odango Atama" and "Mamoru Baka". I loved it and I know Usako loved it too.

However, time had passed and now she was a beautiful 17 year-old lady. Of course, I had aged as well, but now I was 23 years old, on the verge of graduating from Medicine. I think that it would be more presentable to her father. Especially considering that i also didn't have family and he may not respond to it very well. Well, at least I could provide for his daughter.

That day in particular, I met with Rei and Minako, her friends, at the café La Lune. It wasn't our regular spot and the girls were on to that. But I had made up my mind and I was going to ask her to date me again. So, they helped me with ideas; Minako's being the one that appealed to me the most. You see, I don't usually mention this, but I'm a fairly good singer. And she suggested a serenade.

So, you can imagine where I'm standing, right? In front of her balcony. I don't care if I might wake her family up, as long as she sees me here singing this to her. I have some rocks in my hands and I'll throw these in her window.

---

I'm in my room, pajamas put on, petting my cat. Suddenly I hear this noise. Once, twice... I decide to look, so I open the balcony door.

"What are you doing, you Baka? Do you want my father to wake up and shoot you with his shotgun?" I swear that boy is crazy. I love him, though.

"I need you. I want you. I love you. Odango, you're the one for me. And I don't care if your father sees me, because I'm the one you're gonna marry." I chuckle at this, he knows me so well. Then I see he has a guitar and I worry he will wake up my father for real.

---

The first notes were played by Mamoru and Usagi couldn't hide her happiness and her worries. Of course, her father was by the door and her mother came to her room with her brother to see the commotion. That was when Mamoru started singing.

Is it really the treasure of gold

Or the dance on the rainbow itself

Bound to a track

Painting over the cracks

In his dreams they'd put up on the shelf

Little wind up soldier

With a ball and chain

Got destinations engraved on your mind

Now you don't care as long

As you don't make it there

You wanna fly but not arise

Calling you, calling you

You are the one to hear them

Calling you, calling you

Calling you, calling you

And your daddy don't approve

And when no-one's awake anymore

He paints a picture of a strange looking fly

From a distant world

You light and lo and behold

It's coming alive

Usagi was speechless, and tears of happiness were forming on her eyes. Ikuko couldn't believe on how lucky her daughter was. Kenji, on the other hand, went for his gun.

Calling you, calling you

You always hear them speak

Derring do, derring do

Calling you, calling you

From a distant burning star

You wanna fly, so you drag on flies

Drag on dragonflies

From a suffocating room, on a dragonfly

You're riding high when you nasalize

What you pulverize

Make your day and dream away on a dragonfly

Mayday mayday

I ain't fond of smoking

The buzzer known in dire straits

Selfless without intention

Too late to intermediate

Smoking kills

Calling you, calling you

You are the one two three four

Calling you, calling you

Calling you, calling you

And your daddy don't approve

You wanna fly, so you drag on flies

Drag on dragonflies

From a suffocating room, on a dragonfly

You're riding high when you nasalize

What you pulverize

Make your day and dream away on a dragonfly

We're getting high on a dragonfly

Suddenly, Mamoru saw the front door opening and he knew what it was going on. Kenji was there, gun in hand. The man got his guitar and ran away upon hearing "I love you too, Mamo-chan!" in the background. He was the happiest man alive.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th March 2013, 3:42 am

BUMP! CHAPTERS 1 TO 4 ARE REVISED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 2:18 pm

I've only read the first three so far, but wow your work is so lovely! You do a wonderful job! Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:20 pm

natashasurgirl wrote:
I've only read the first three so far, but wow your work is so lovely! You do a wonderful job! Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 1434556979

thanks!

btw, chapters 5 to 10 revised, people!
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:43 pm

I love song fics^^ I wish the anime went more in depth with Mamoru's feelings the way your story's doing, I love it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:46 pm

Dragonfly is so sweet and adorable. Do you have a fanfiction account? I'd like to favorite you there! =)
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:55 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I love song fics^^ I wish the anime went more in depth with Mamoru's feelings the way your story's doing, I love it!

thank you! i love song fics too. and songs inspire me a lot, so...
as for the feelings, i feel this strange connection with Mamoru, and so I thought of putting more of this into paper. it gives good headcanons, right?

natashasurgirl wrote:
Dragonfly is so sweet and adorable. Do you have a fanfiction account? I'd like to favorite you there! =)

thank you! you have NO idea how hard it was for me to write this. i feel as if i'm with a HUGE writer's block. about the fanfiction account, YES!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2123649/

there are some other stories there as well =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:06 pm

I added you! I can relate to writer's block. I have that going on with my chapter story. =(

*consolation squish*
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:13 pm

Quote :
it gives good headcanons, right?

Yes it does^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 9:47 pm

okay... so, you inspired me!

AN: I tried mixing a bit of PGSM and the anime. No senshi, tell me what you thought of it!

25 – Caramel apple

This is not your average boy-meets-girl story. Though, this is a boy-meets-girl story. Normally, the couple meets, falls in love, dates, gets married and lives happily ever after. Well, if only things were so easy when it came to this couple.

Him, Chiba Mamoru, age 20. Tall, dark hair, midnight blue eyes and very mysterious, he was every woman's dream. Med student by day and the loneliest man in the world by night. Her, Tsukino Usagi, age 14. Blond hair, blue eyes, bubbly and outgoing, said girl was a sight for tired eyes. A high school student with a huge appetite for fun and games and no will to study. Such a different couple, you might say.

Our story starts with a crumpled paper and a fashion show. The crumpled paper being her math test. The same one she had just received and had a pretty bad marking. She knew that once that 30 was out in the open, her mother would ground her for life and so, she didn't want to show her incredible grade, that was nowhere near the passing grade. After saying her goodbyes to her friend Naru, the blonde decided to get rid of her test. "No body, no evidence", she thought. What she wasn't counting on was hitting something other than the trash can with the test.

"Ouch!", she heard a man saying. Turning back she spotted him. Around 6'2, slim, dark hair, he held her test in his hands. "Such a low grade! Who's test is that?" He looked at her angry face.

"That would be mine! Who gave you the right to open someone else's paper? You obnoxious man!" The girl got her test back and started walking away.

Mamoru never said another word, for he was speechless with such beauty. That lady was truly something and he felt this weird need of getting to know more about her. "Tsukino Usagi, huh...", he turned away while pronouncing her name, missing by mere seconds when she turned her head and saw his back leaving the premiss.

Of course, Usagi was grounded by her mother. She had to study and get her grades up before being able to go out again. She was sick of this and wanted to know more about the handsome man she had met the other day on the street. Luckly for her, she got a 75 on her next test and her mother allowed her to attend Naru's mother fashion show. The girl was at her happiest when she went backstage with her friend. However, she got lost and ended up at the model's area and couldn't help but to look at the dresses while wishing she could be a model herself.

During her daydream, a man shouted one of the models was missing and she looked in the direction of the sound. That's when she saw him. Once more, the handsome man from before stood in front of her, this time looking very funny.

"Oh no, I'm not a model!", she said among laughter.

The dark-haired boy had to torture her for a moment or two. His smirk gave her the goosebumps. "Don't worry. No one would think that of you." Now, where had that come from?

Outrageous! How could he? "I'm sorry, what? Are you honestly telling me I'm not pretty enough for this?"

Without waiting for an answer, Usagi ran, hiding the tears that were forming in her eyes. Mamoru wondered why she hadn't waited for him to finish.

Days went by and he couldn't get the girl out of his head. Her look, like he was made of poison, haunted him. The college boy wanted to apologize for what he said, but he was afraid he couldn`t. Above all things, Chiba Mamoru feared rejection, and Tsukino Usagi was the only girl who could reject him. At the same time, he decided to visit his friend Furuhata Motoki at the Crown Karaoke. Motoki's parents owned the Crown and he worked part-time there. Upon arriving, he saw the blond girl from before. "Usako.", he whispered before walking inside the place.

After this finding, Mamoru started coming back every day, just to see the girl singing as well for the daily arguments they started having.

For months, that was their routine. Arriving at the Crown, they would seek one another so they could argue. Usagi did this while hoping the sempai would see her as more than just a kid and Mamoru did it for not knowing another way of saying how much he cared about the blonde.

One day, Usagi was at a booth with her friends Naru, Rei, Minako, Ami and with Motoki's girlfriend, Makoto, when she saw a huge caramel apple. It was the last one and she just had to have it. It was Mamoru's perfect opportunity and he decided to take it, so he went for the last caramel apple and bought it before the girl.

"Hey, you baka! I want that! It's not fair! You saw I was coming for the sweet and you bought it! It's not like you like caramel apples! Give it to me. I'll pay you."

He smirked, she already knew what that meant.

"Odango, Odango... That's no way of asking for something... Haven't your parents taught you any manners? Regardless, I'll give it to you. No money needed."

"Oh, really? For free? Thank you, Mamoru-san!"

"Now, I never said it was for free. In exchange, I want something from you."

"I knew it, it was impossible for the baka to..."

She never completed her sentence for the older man had kissed her. And what a kiss it was! When she gasped for air, he stuck his tongue inside her mouth and started a dance of tongues. One she was way too pleased to be a part of. After a while, they broke the kiss. Breathless, she noticed everyone in the crown roaring and cheering while applauding them. The blond girl held the dark-haired man`s hand and pulled him away from the place, leaving behind the caramel apple who started all of this.

Now, I said this wasn't your regular boy-meets-girl story, but I never said it didn't have a happy ending, for they are happy until today.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 11:09 pm

You really open a new perspective on anime-Mamoru for me, I love this! It's just like a guy to try to come off sweet and end up being taken the wrong way^^ I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 4:00 am

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
You really open a new perspective on anime-Mamoru for me, I love this! It's just like a guy to try to come off sweet and end up being taken the wrong way^^ I LOVE IT!

thank you. it's just that mamoru doesn't know how to say things, so...
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2013, 11:09 pm

AN: Hi! I'm sorry it took me this long to update. I'm in treatment for my depression and with college, work, husband, daughter, two cats and a social life, there hasn't been much time left for writing (at least, not upbeat stories. The sad ones, nevertheless, are flowing like the wind). Thank you for still following my story and for all your patience.

About the story: Set in Stars, and it has an open ending, so you can decide what happened. If it's AU, it's up to your desire.

I love you guys. Thank you so much for reading!

26 – Telephone

She sat next to the phone, like she did every night at the same time for the past 3 weeks. Like every day, the phone didn't ring. That day she had received her first letter back. The first letter she had sent him since the dreadful day he moved to the USA.

"I wonder what's wrong... My Mamo-chan would never leave me like this, right? We have Chibiusa in the future. He knows that." she thought.

The urge to cry was getting bigger, but she wouldn't cry. Not in front of everybody. Her parents were near her watching TV and she pretended to watch with them. In time, she forgot about the call that never was.

After watching a bit of TV, she excused herself and went to her room. Luna wasn't there, as usual. After Diana showed up, Luna and Artemis confessed their mutual feelings toward each other and spent most of their time together at Minako's house. Usagi liked it at first, because it meant more privacy (especially when Mamoru was still in Tokyo, because he could sneak in her room and spend some time together). Now, she kind of wanted the cat back.

Looking at her face in the mirror, the normally bubbly girl realized just how much all the battles had changed her. Being a sailor senshi wasn't easy, but being a princess and the future ruler of Earth was greater than everything. She was trying so hard to be the perfect leader. Nevertheless, without Mamoru, she would never be the queen, for Earth was his to rule.

The blond girl glanced at the picture in her dresser. The both of them, together, smiling. She was in her high school uniform and he wore the hideous green jacket. He was hugging her from behind. They were happy. They were perfect. It was too much for her to take it and the first tears came down her face. That night, Usagi cried herself to sleep, like every other night ever since he left.

Time went by, battles were fought and even Seiya happened, but all Usagi could think was "Where is my Mamo-chan?". She was slowly losing her faith and began preparing herself for the worst. It had been almost one year since the day he gave her a ring, told her he loved her and went to Harvard. Almost one year since their lips touched each other for the last time. The nightly vigil by the phone continued, like every other night. However, she stood up and went to her room earlier than normal.

"I can't keep on waiting for him anymore. What's gonna be of my life? What's gonna be of our future? What have you done to us, God? What's gonna be left of me without him? Give me an answer, any answer. Release me, relief me, because I can't do this every night anymore." she said while looking in the mirror. The girl was paler than normal, thinner as well – she had lost 10 pounds. No one really saw how she was doing. No one saw all the sadness and despair hidden in her eyes. No one knew her like he did.

The future queen cried once more, like all nights since THE day. The senshi of the moon fell asleep while doing so - like always - only to be woken up by her mother. "Usagi, you got a phone call. It's from a man. He spoke English." Her blue eyes opened immediately.

"Thank you, God. For giving me an answer. Even if it's a bad one, it's what I wanted." she thought while getting up to answer the phone, relief taking over her, no matter what the person said.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 6:49 pm

Ohmigosh i am in the middle of this fanfic right now I love it and forgot i read it once before but now there is more and I want to finish it...maybe after I finish up on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other   Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuxedo Mistress's A Love Like No Other

View previous topic View next topic Back to top