The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime13th October 2012, 1:29 pm

I was actually thinking "i should share the story of how i came up with this idea" but then i thought it might be irrelevant, so let's get to the point Sailor Star 190603310

Name: Mitsuki Akeno [みつき 夜明の]
Princess name: Seolenity
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Light pink (lighter than Chibi-Usa)
Height: 5,1
Senshi name: Sailor Moon Star
Attacks:
-Star Moon Spiral Attack (basic)
- WIP
Senshi costume: Design by me, work by my dear friend Aztnara, modifications by me~

Sailor Star 21lnbj7

Background (Crystal Tokyo)
(Her story began after the Wise man attacked the future and in the present, everyone was fighting Death Busters, so this would be the future (?))

She is the real Sailor Moon, leader of all Senshi, warrior of justice and her only purpose was to protect her sister Neo Queen Serenity and her Niece Small Lady from any harm or evil. Like Serenity, she also has a curse, but her curse will not kill her, it will kill the entire universe and to prevent that she needs to train her senshi skills, control the power of the ginzinshou and her own crystal "rainbow crystal" (need to find the Japanese name for it, and also i'm not convinced on that name) if she manages to do that, she might overcome this curse, but, it all changed when she met Prince/New guardian of the earth do-not-have-a-name. She fall in love, and the story is repeated (Serenity-Endymion), but this time, when Neo Queen Serenity used the power of the ginzinshou to reincarnate her sister and everyone that died, she falls into a deep sleep, and only will wake up when her sister wakes her senshi powers and her memories.

Background (Tokyo)

She was reborn in England, birth parents Japanese, but her father died a few months after she was born, so her mother got re-married with an english man. but her parents leaft her with her grandmother (japanese) who actually raised her (and teached her japanese, so she won't forget where she actually comes from). after some stuffs that happened she remembers her past life and decided to fulfill her role as a senshi and protector, besides, weird stuffs started to happened in her home town. she travels to japan and meet the new senshi (all the daughters, because Usagi and the others can't transform anymore, also, the daughters are the amazon quartet, since they are the protectors of small lady) and the story continues.

This is her story, i've been working on her since...i don't know...a long time ago...probably 7-8 years, but last year i decided to finish her story so maybe i can finish my own sailor moon story n___n. i know i haven't said much because i'm working on the plot of how she is the real sailor moon, i have some things written already but if you wanna know something else feel free to ask n_n

Last edited by Haine on 8th May 2013, 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 12:21 pm

I like it!!^^ Can you sound out her name for me? Seolenity does it sounds like See-oh-lenity?

What made you choose Mistuki Akeno?

You should make her a princess dress too^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 1:25 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I like it!!^^ Can you sound out her name for me? Seolenity does it sounds like See-oh-lenity?

I based her name on the mythology goddess "Eos" she's actually Selene's sister =). since i lack of imagination i decided to mix both names and i came up with that, other option was "Seolene". till this day, i'm still not sure xD
'
her name sounds more like "Se - oh - lenity" but that's because i speak spanish, but in english is more like "See-oh-lenity"

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
What made you choose Mistuki Akeno?

I was having a hard time picking a name, at first her name was Hikai, but then when i did some research on the Greek goddess Eos, i discovered she was the goddess of dawn, and after that, my search for a new name began~

i had a lot of options, so i decided to mix up some kanji of names, and finally decided for Mitsuki Akeno, because i find it unique and i actually like it. Since all senshi names have a meaning i decided to pick a name with one too, and also that means something related to the Greek goddess Eos, so Mistuki Akeno みつき 夜明の means: "Beautiful moon of the dawn". that's the translation i came up with ^^

nerf-or-nothing wrote:

Of course!
I haven't started yet with the design, since i have a major problem with the color of the dress, all senshi has their own color, a color that represents each of them, i still haven't found one >_
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 1:39 pm

Quote :
I based her name on the mythology goddess "Eos" she's actually Selene's sister =). since i lack of imagination i decided to mix both names and i came up with that, other option was "Seolene". till this day, i'm still not sure xD
'
her name sounds more like "Se - oh - lenity" but that's because i speak spanish, but in english is more like "See-oh-lenity"

I like it^^ a lot of people go with Selene or Sleneity or Selena but Seolenity is unique and even more unique is the ties with Eos^^

Quote :
I was having a hard time picking a name, at first her name was Hikai, but then when i did some research on the Greek goddess Eos, i discovered she was the goddess of dawn, and after that, my search for a new name began~

i had a lot of options, so i decided to mix up some kanji of names, and finally decided for Mitsuki Akeno, because i find it unique and i actually like it. Since all senshi names have a meaning i decided to pick a name with one too, and also that means something related to the Greek goddess Eos, so Mistuki Akeno みつき 夜明の means: "Beautiful moon of the dawn". that's the translation i came up with ^^

nerf-or-nothing wrote:

Of course!
I haven't started yet with the design, since i have a major problem with the color of the dress, all senshi has their own color, a color that represents each of them, i still haven't found one >_

I love that you can actually see the moon during Dawn and other various parts of the day depending on where you are in the world and what time so this fits^^

It also gives me a wonderful idea for her dress colors.

The dawn is filled with light pinks oranges and the fading blues of the night as the sun rises. Her dress should be the same as how Galaxia's hair fades from gold to red. Dawn fading from blue hues to the pinkish orangish hues of Dawn just a suggestion though up to you^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 1:47 pm

That's not a bad idea =D! a fading color dress...

there're times when is 7am in the morning, the sun is up and i can see the moon fading...maybe i should pick those colors...

my next step would be her senshi attacks, henshin calling and design the dress \o/
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 2:53 pm

I searched up ombre dresses by going to google images. Ombre is fading colors and I put in pink, blue and orange in the search because they are the colors that represent dawn^^

Here are some of the results Sailor Star 1955989781

Spoiler:

After some reasrch Eos is often depicted as wearing a gown of saffron colors(golden yellows oranges)

Use these to help inspire a design, or chose one or mix and match style designs and or colors or keep searching for other ideas, I'm excited for your character's development^^

As for powers, since she is so associated with Eos and the moon, I'd base her powers off of those and here are some things you can use to make the powers, and henshin idea's^^

I like the idea of her being called Sailor Eos or Sailor Lunar Dawn or something like that more then Sailor Moon star but that's not my decision it's just a thought^^

Moon
Lunar
Luna
Sun
Solar
Dawn
Day Break
Rising Sun
Aurora
Chariot
Rosy
Golden
Feathered
Promiscuous
Lovely

We already know Eos mythology but writing it down helps because it can inspire powers for you. I often write down the fulldetails when making otaku senshi or stories. I'll write it out for you here cause I have some ideas to share for you cause I'm in love with the Eos idea^^

Her powers could have attacks with two winged horses because Eos is often depicted with winged horses on a chariot, some instances she is depicted with her own wings. her siblings are Helios the sun and Selene the moon. she is often depicted as having rosy fingers from which she opens the gates so that the sun may rise and Dawn begins. Some say Aphrodite laid a curse upon her which caused or because she had an unquenchable desire for men including Orion, Phaethon, Kephalos, Tithonos and Zues^^

Since she is most pictures with using her powers of dawn by Chariot riding and Rosy fingers, those are two powers she should possess somehow c:

What is her senshi crystal like? Is it like the silver crystal? What is her transofrmational item, is it a pen, a broach, a locket or something else entirely? I like helping lol
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 3:45 pm

So I might just be an idiot who can't read, but i'm gonna ask all this anyways

She is NQS's sister, but no Usagi's sister? How did that happen?

Was she from the Silver Millennium at all?

She lived in crystal tokyo...but was reincarnated into the current time? Like she went backwards?

Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 4:24 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:

Spoiler:

These are mu choises (the second pic i LOVED the Julia Styles gown with the colors)

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
After some reasrch Eos is often depicted as wearing a gown of saffron colors(golden yellows oranges)

I'll keep that in mind =D

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I like the idea of her being called Sailor Eos or Sailor Lunar Dawn or something like that more then Sailor Moon star but that's not my decision it's just a thought^^

Since in my story, she is the real sailor moon (the one that meant to turn into sailor moon), i picked that name, but another one i had in mind was "Sailor Star" i wanted to relate her powers to the stars and moon (even tho the starlights have that kind of power) but i guess i could work out better... maybe i should just change her powers and leave it as just Sailor Star.

creating her profile is hard XD

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
What is her senshi crystal like?
At start i thought it could be the Rainbow crystal, since it represent all senshi colors, and since she's the leader of all the senshi (inner and outher).

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
What is her transofrmational item
A necklace with a star and down attached a half moon. since from the start i wanted to relate her powers to stars xD
Sailor Star 2h50m0n

Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 4:59 pm

Quote :

She lived in crystal tokyo...but was reincarnated into the current time? Like she went backwards?

My guess is that she is Usagi's sister, and she was reborn but she wasn't reborn until the 30th century^^ Haine hasn't put her Silver Millennium background yet

Quote :
Since in my story, she is the real sailor moon (the one that meant to turn into sailor moon), i picked that name, but another one i had in mind was "Sailor Star" i wanted to relate her powers to the stars and moon (even tho the starlights have that kind of power) but i guess i could work out better... maybe i should just change her powers and leave it as just Sailor Star.

creating her profile is hard XD

Since in the Silver Millenium they were called Lunarians she could also be called Sailor Lunarian, Sailor Lunar, Sailor Luna. Sailor Star works as well^^ her story being the original Sailor Moon she could in a way rename herself to Sailor Star like a self title since Usagi became known widely as Sailor Moon Seolenity could chose to go by Sailor Star as choice so as not to be confused with what her sister has come to be known as.

I think the starlights were from moon's that orbited Kinmoku, kinmoku.net has screencaps from the manga of the planet Kinmoku with three orbiting moons so another good name for the original Sailor Moon could be Sailor Star Moon like Sailor Star Healer since Star's seem associated with the moon power^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 6:30 pm

Saturn Skyy wrote:

i didn't noticed you comment, sorry dear Sailor Star 1948543417

She doesn't have a Silver Millennium background, since she was asleep, just a month after her birth. the curse Nehelenia made applies to all Queen Serenity descendants. she is NQS/Usagi sister but she was awaken after the Dark moon arc. she knew everyone and knew everything that happened while she was asleep, everyone, except NQS, knew her and have memories of her while growing. NQS just have a few memories but not clear.

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I think the starlights were from moon's that orbited Kinmoku, kinmoku.net has screencaps from the manga of the planet Kinmoku with three orbiting moons so another good name for the original Sailor Moon could be Sailor Star Moon like Sailor Star Healer since Star's seem associated with the moon power^^

O: i better check that!!
thanks dear! i think i'm gonna keep it with "Sailor Star" since you got a really good point.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 10:47 am

More ideas~

Senshi of light and hope
Senshi of a new light and hope
Senshi of hope
Senshi of a new begging

Senshi main color: Silver (?)
Princess dress: dark blue and silver (?)
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 8:55 pm

I would be careful with the light and hope title, just cause its similar to chibi chibi. Otherwise everything. Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime8th May 2013, 10:21 pm

If you want to stick with the dawn theme and Eos then I would add gold as a main color. Gold and silver or gold and blue^^

Are you trying to find the meaning behind the senshi like Sailor Venus senshi of Love and Beauty?

Those are good but I agree with Saturn. You want your OC to be her own character and not have too many similarities to other characters otherwise she'll lose her uniqueness^^

I would make some of her basic powers and figure out her strongest element and go from there. We know Venus is Love and Beauty because of her association as the Goddess of Love. Sailor Jupiter is the senshi of Protection because of her strength and her devotion to guarding her loved ones. Ami is the senshi of Ice and Wisdom because of her powers and her intelligence.

You can use one of her power based elements and something unique to her personality the way we see some of the senshi's titles seem to have one of both.

aurora, break of day, bright, cockcrow, crack of dawn, dawning, day peep, daybreak, daylight, early bright, first blush, first light, light, morn, morning, sunrise, sunup, wee hours

These are synonyms for Dawn in case you don't want to overuse the word Dawn^^

You can also consider using Heaven because of the myths surrounding Eos as opening the golden gates of heaven with her rosy fingers^^

Have you thought of her powers yet?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 10:33 am

Saturn Skyy wrote:
I would be careful with the light and hope title, just cause its similar to chibi chibi. Otherwise everything. Sounds awesome.

Wait..i thought that was just something they created for anime Chibi Chibi...oh dear, i'm gonna have to check the manga again x_x

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
If you want to stick with the dawn theme and Eos then I would add gold as a main color. Gold and silver or gold and blue^^

i forgot about golden x_x

nerf-or-nothing wrote:

Are you trying to find the meaning behind the senshi like Sailor Venus senshi of Love and Beauty?
Yes x_x

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Have you thought of her powers yet?

Nop, because i wanted to create her "what's her senshi meaning", like the others have, that's why i added those ideas, because based on that i can finally create her powers. the only thing "power" i got is that is related to stars and she's gonna have all other senshi powers in her mixed with star powers, except Pluto and Saturn's powers, in the end, she's the leader of all senshi, including the amazon quartet.

i haven't done more research tbh, since this week is crazy and probably the next one would be even more crazy, i just wanted to add those ideas in case i forget about them xD and of course see your opinions, since they have helped me a lot Sailor Star 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 11:53 am

Haine wrote:
Saturn Skyy wrote:

Wait..i thought that was just something they created for anime Chibi Chibi...oh dear, i'm gonna have to check the manga again x_x

It may have been just an anime thing. Don't know if that matters to you, just something I would point out Sailor Star 868675979
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 12:38 pm

I like helping with OCs because I can't make my own, I fail when it comes to making my own characters which is why I'm having such a hard time with my own stories that aren't fanfiction u.u the ideas are there but I just skjfhskdjgh I get stuck lol I can connect to characters personalities and traits that other people make easily but I get blocked when it comes to the idea of making my own(People have told me to try basing characters on people I've met and the like but I just can't separate enough to create a new character u.u)

Anywho, since she is a leader of the senshi's and shares their powers these are some words to use as well

boss, captain, chief, chieftain, commander, conductor, controller, counsellor, dean, dignitary, director, doyen, eminence, exec, forerunner, general, governor, guide, harbinger, head, herald, lead, lion*, luminary, manager, mistress, notability, notable, officer, pacesetter, pilot, pioneer, precursor, president, principal, rector, ringleader, ruler, shepherd, skipper, superintendent, superior

Another good thing would be using basic words to sum up that her powerbase surrounds so many different kinds instead of just one type of element.

Words like elemental, power, magic, cosmic, star, solar, nova, energy would be good too.

How come Pluto and Saturn aren't included?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 1:39 pm

Pluto is in charge of time/space, that's her duty and no one is supposed to do that, than her, so i thought that include her senshi attack, since those are connected with her "duty"

with saturn, she's the senshi of destruction, because she's even more powerful than Usagi, my OC has destructive powers but because of the curse, not because she has that power in her.

she's more like queen serenity, power of creation...wait..i think i got it..she's the senshi of creation/insert-more-related-words and hope...i better type this...it could be useful \o/

Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 2:29 pm

I'll be looking over her again, tomorrow, but right now, with this incarnation, she's earned my antipathy.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 2:44 pm

Quote :
I'll be looking over her again, tomorrow, but right now, with this incarnation, she's earned my antipathy.

Why do you dislike her?

Quote :
Pluto is in charge of time/space, that's her duty and no one is supposed to do that, than her, so i thought that include her senshi attack, since those are connected with her "duty"

with saturn, she's the senshi of destruction, because she's even more powerful than Usagi, my OC has destructive powers but because of the curse, not because she has that power in her.

she's more like queen serenity, power of creation...wait..i think i got it..she's the senshi of creation/insert-more-related-words and hope...i better type this...it could be useful \o/

I just want to caution you from making her a bit too perfect and powerful, she'll seem to mary sueish but that's just my opinion the final result is always your choice as this is your character^^

Every character has their own set of flaws and traits to make them more connectable. Have you considered what hers will be?

For instance, Usagi is a typical teenager. Crybabay, hates studying and likes to slack off on school work and have fun instead.
Rei has her anger problems.
Ami is overly shy and insecure when it comes to guys.
Minako is a huge flirt, and a bit haughty at times.
Makoto has boy clingy problems, and she can get violent when her emotions run high(even unintentionally as we see when she chocked out Mamoru by mistake^^)
Luna is a bit of a nag^^
Chibiusa is spoiled and bratty
Mamoru is cold and distant and weaker then the others

Your character is the main character of your story and main characters have flaws because the focus is always on them so we get to see all the good but also all the bad, when it comes to side characters like the outers, the Queen and others we see little to no flaws because the story doesn't focus on them much at all and we see so little of them that we don't get to learn much about them.

Just a thought to consider, again you don't have to but it would help round out your character and take away from being seen as Mary-sueish
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 3:43 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Every character has their own set of flaws and traits to make them more connectable. Have you considered what hers will be?

i actually wasn't thinking to over power her, i actually didn't noticed i was doing this xD i better stop and focus on something else.

her flaws, she has a few, she can't trust people, she always thinks everyone has a second motive for their actions, she's a bit shy, and when she gets angry, she does't think about her actions and most of the time she regrets what she said.

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Your character is the main character of your story and main characters have flaws because the focus is always on them so we get to see all the good but also all the bad, when it comes to side characters like the outers, the Queen and others we see little to no flaws because the story doesn't focus on them much at all and we see so little of them that we don't get to learn much about them.

you're quite a good observer =D i have to keep that in mind n_n
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 4:52 pm

Quote :
her flaws, she has a few, she can't trust people, she always thinks everyone has a second motive for their actions, she's a bit shy, and when she gets angry, she does't think about her actions and most of the time she regrets what she said.

I can't wait to find out the back story about why she's become this way^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 4:56 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Quote :

I can't wait to find out the back story about why she's become this way^^

*_* makes me happy someone finds this interesting...all i can say, everything happened in her childhood, stuffs between her mother and a person who she thought was her best friend, she was betrayed u_U by someone really important to her
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 5:04 pm

Quote :
*_* makes me happy someone finds this interesting...all i can say, everything happened in her childhood, stuffs between her mother and a person who she thought was her best friend, she was betrayed u_U by someone really important to her

I can't wait to read about it Sailor Star 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime9th May 2013, 6:02 pm

I'm tired, I want to sleep, but apparently I can't. So let's do this!

Haine wrote:
I was actually thinking "i should share the story of how i came up with this idea" but then i thought it might be irrelevant, so let's get to the point Sailor Star 190603310

Name: Mitsuki Akeno [みつき 夜明の]
Princess name: Seolenity
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Light pink (lighter than Chibi-Usa)
Senshi name: Sailor Moon Star
Attacks:
-Star Moon Spiral Attack (basic)
- WIP
Senshi costume: Design by me, work by my dear friend Aztnara, modifications by me~

Sailor Star 21lnbj7

Okay. There's one question: Why are you ripping off sailor moon?

Aside from that, the usual sue and marks are there: Pretty much the same costume, weapon(The crescent staff Usagi used in the final battle), Name, and attack name with a star tacked onto it. Good for a parody, and for trolling. But I assume it's not the intended function, so I propose an alternative:

Name: Whatever
Princess name: Ludmilla
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Light blonde (lighter than Minako)
Senshi name: Sailor Alpha Centauri B, or Sailor Halley
Spells:
-Starburst (deals damage, blinds. Ineffective against reflective skin, blindness may or may not help)
-Cloud Break (Breaks clouds so the sun can shine through)
-Tiara Flashlight (what it says. turns the tiara's jewel into a flashlight)

Haine wrote:

Background (Crystal Tokyo)
(Her story began after the Wise man attacked the future and in the present, everyone was fighting Death Busters, so this would be the future (?))

She is the real Sailor Moon, leader of all Senshi, warrior of justice and her only purpose was to protect her sister Neo Queen Serenity and her Niece Small Lady from any harm or evil. Like Serenity, she also has a curse, but her curse will not kill her, it will kill the entire universe and to prevent that she needs to train her senshi skills, control the power of the ginzinshou and her own crystal "rainbow crystal" (need to find the Japanese name for it, and also i'm not convinced on that name) if she manages to do that, she might overcome this curse, but, it all changed when she met Prince/New guardian of the earth do-not-have-a-name. She fall in love, and the story is repeated (Serenity-Endymion), but this time, when Neo Queen Serenity used the power of the ginzinshou to reincarnate her sister and everyone that died, she falls into a deep sleep, and only will wake up when her sister wakes her senshi powers and her memories.

Background (Tokyo)

She was reborn in England, birth parents Japanese, but her father died a few months after she was born, so her mother got re-married with an english man. but her parents leaft her with her grandmother (japanese) who actually raised her (and teached her japanese, so she won't forget where she actually comes from). after some stuffs that happened she remembers her past life and decided to fulfill her role as a senshi and protector, besides, weird stuffs started to happened in her home town. she travels to japan and meet the new senshi (all the daughters, because Usagi and the others can't transform anymore, also, the daughters are the amazon quartet, since they are the protectors of small lady) and the story continues.

This is her story, i've been working on her since...i don't know...a long time ago...probably 7-8 years, but last year i decided to finish her story so maybe i can finish my own sailor moon story n___n. i know i haven't said much because i'm working on the plot of how she is the real sailor moon, i have some things written already but if you wanna know something else feel free to ask n_n

It's what's called the "possession sue": "my favorite character, but better." Said character got pushed aside (sleep) so yours can shine. And you're holding the whole universe hostage apparently, since if moonstar fails, konyec.

And she's using Both the SC and the new RC, of unknown power. Oh, and she is the sister and protector of nqs.

The rest is basically placeholder ("stuff happened"). And apparently, she is the only one who retains her power after the others are raising the quartet &chibiusa, though I'm not entirely sure. I'll re-read it again after I got some sleep.

But, the star holds potential. Maybe the ideas will crystallize in my head tomorrow. As for AC: Closest star to Sol.

Of course, my problem is with the character, not you.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 2:04 pm

Quote :
Name: Whatever
Princess name: Ludmilla
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Light blonde (lighter than Minako)
Senshi name: Sailor Alpha Centauri B, or Sailor Halley
Spells:
-Starburst (deals damage, blinds. Ineffective against reflective skin, blindness may or may not help)
-Cloud Break (Breaks clouds so the sun can shine through)
-Tiara Flashlight (what it says. turns the tiara's jewel into a flashlight)

There really isn't a reason to change Haine's design. her eyes are purple and her hair is a light pink and no character in the series has that combo so I see nothing wrong with it.

She did say her senshi is star and moon based(She is Serenity's sister), but she also pulled inspiration from Eos, so Sailor Alpha Centuri B or Sailor Halley are irreverent.

This design would be best for your own OC but when you give advice it's best to note where improvement can be made without changing the persons ideas for their own OC.
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 4:32 pm

No reason? I disagree. Some decisions are detrimental to the story, invite plot holes, serve no purpose...

First, humans aren't completely stupid. They'll put two and two together, and at the end of the day there's only one person with such a combination of hair and eye colors hanging around. However, it might just work if her hair&eye colors change during transformation a'la pgsm.

As for senshi name: She has no astronomical object associated, aside from the moon which she hijacks from canon sailor moon. And that's sloppy. Since Alpha Centauri AB is a binary star system (they're both orbiting a central mass point, and they're both stars), AND has the closest stars to earth, and Halley's comet is one of the best known comets, both are strong candidates for something that has the at least some characteristics of a moon and a star.

...Yeah. Serenity's sister. I'll go into that tomorrow, as I don't have the energy to completely dissect the concept and suggest alternatives right now. 1:30am. Night.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 4:48 pm

You didn't understand what I said at all...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 5:40 pm

Wow!! I didn't expect this .__. so everyone try not to make this into a war please.

Boro, I appreciate your efforts to help, but I’m going to stick with her profile, because I already changed a lot of things over the years (I’ve been working with this OC since I was 15 or 18).
I know is cliché, but I want it that way =) I really don't mind if my picks are already out there, because in the end all this ideas came from me. Also, this side story, is something I decided to do because in recent years I felt I should include her in my sailor moon fanfic, so for fun I thought making a backstory (but that's just for me =p), so right now my goal is to figure out her main power, attacks and other stuff.

So, guys again, don’t argue over this, it is what it is, thank you for all your feedback. All your suggestions are being taking in consideration, because nerf said something important and now you did, not to make my character look OP.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 8:13 pm

I think as long as we get some reason behind why she is the "true" sailor moon and a bit more background, you can work with the idea

Like you said, its cliche in some parts, but hey, cliches exist for a reason!

Also, I did just notice that she has a few similiarites to Cosmos (heart odangos, purple eyes, fuku and weapon design), Is that something that you are going for?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 8:48 pm

Actually that was my intention all along =) i did some research on other OC's and so far no one has done this, that's why i decided to pick this idea, and also, it was a way to make her more unique. it took me some time to figure out what pieces of her outfit to take, so at the end, i decided to mix up eternal's outfit and cosmos with a few modifications to make it original.

About "why she's the real sailor moon" theory, i already said my thought about it here. also, i made this thread so i can see other points of view so i can work better my theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sailor Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Star   Sailor Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Star

View previous topic View next topic Back to top