The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna Empty
PostSubject: Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna   Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna I_icon_minitime11th August 2012, 11:41 am

General Information
Name: Princess Luna

Birthday: January 20th
Birthplace: Canterlot

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Luna has
pale skin because she spends most of her time in the dark of night because she controls the night. She has long midnight blue hair that trails down to just below her butt.  Her hair is slightly wavy.  She is about 5’ 1’ and is shorter than most girls. She is shorter than her sister Celestia.  She has eye that are green during the day and change to blue during the night. She doesn’t need to wear much makeup because she has a great complexion.  She usually only wears cornflower blue eye shadow.

She looks good in dark colors so she usually wears clothes that are either dark blue or black.  As a
princess she is required to wear dresses. Her favorite dress is a black dress that has a black slip under it with
black lace overtop.  The dress is spaghetti strapped and scoops down lust above her bust. With it she wears
powder blue heels that cover her feet.  She also wears a black three pointed crown on her head.  She wears a white crescent moon necklace around her neck.

Personality:
Luna has trouble making friends. Many people are terrified of her because of the fact that she was evil for a long time. She has trouble adjusting to the newer culture of Equestria.  She is beautiful, but very hard to
approach.  The only friends she has are the other senshi.  She has tried to make more friends, but as the princess that’s a hard thing for her to do.  

She has a really bad temper and finds fun in things of the night. Most people are frightened of spiders, lightning, and the dark, but she enjoys them.  That’s another reason for why people are afraid of her.  She tries
to be kind and make friends, but her temper gets the best of her most of the time.  Simple things set her off, like people running away or screaming when they see her.  She does not take kindly to people enjoying being afraid of her.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: She changes day into night. She has the power to make eternal night. She can wield the elements of Harmony.  She can manipulate weather. She can transform into things from the mist that she can create.

History:
Luna and her older sister Celestia were charged with bringing the day and night to a newer land called Equestria.  Luna brought in the night and hoped that the people of Equestria would look up to her as their wonderful princess of the night.  She spent as much time as she could with her sister and tried to make friends with the people. The people seemed to not car for her. They seemed only to want to play during the day
instead of the night.  They were afraid of the things that she loved, like the dark and spiders.  

When she realized that Celestia was loved more than her and that the people were afraid of the night she grew angry and jealous.  Her anger and jealousy caused her heart to turn cold and evil.  She tried to destroy the day and make eternal night.  Celestia used the elements of harmony to seal Luna away in the moon. Before she was
sealed away she vowed to come back after a thousand years and bring about eternal night.

Senshi Information
She will turn into a senshi once Celestia purified her.

Senshi Name: Sailor Luna

Senshi Fuku: Her broach is a white crescent moon slightly tipped to the side in the center of a black three quarter circle with a splotch on the left side.  The broach is on a midnight blue bow.  Her collar, back bow, and
skirt under the skirt are midnight blue. Her bodice and top skirt are black. She has Powder blue two inch heels with three points going up the foot. (Like Luna’s shoes from MLP.)  Her gloves are black and go up to the wrist with midnight blue on the ends.  She has a black choker with a white crescent moon tipped to the side as the charm on the choker.  Her earrings are black dangle earrings with white crescent moons on them. She wears the three point black tiara.

Henshin/Transformation:
Luna Cutie Power Makeup!

Powers:  
Nightmare Mist: Luna uses this to transform into other people or things. A mist is created that is midnight blue colored and when it moves away from Luna she is transformed into someone else.   The weakness for this is it has to be done at night.

Night-storm: Dark clouds form over the person she’s attacking and strikes them with lightning. This can be done at any time of the day and night. The only weakness to this attack is rubber because it moves lighting away from the body.

Lunar Illusion: A glow of white light appears from her hand and Luna can create illusions or in more powerful forms of this she can make inanimate things come to life. There is no weakness for this attack.

Weapons or Magical Items: Her Transformation wand is a black wand with a white sphere on top.  On the sphere is a black almost inkspot with splotches towards the left.  In the middle of the black inkspot is a slightly tilted white crescent moon.

RP Sample:
Nightmare Moon awoke from her thousand year slumber and slowly realized where she was. She had been trapped in the moon by her wretched sister Celestia!  Just so those stupid people of Equestria could lavish in the sun! Well they’ll see! Luna thought, I’ll trap away their precious princess Celestia! She ascended from the moon at the peak of the sun celebration. Before Celestia could reveal herself to her beloved subject Nightmare Moon engulfed her in pure darkness and sealed her away in a dark cave.  Then Nightmare Moon appeared to her sister’s loved subjects.  “Remember this day, people of Equestria, for it will be your last! From this moment forth, the night will last forever!” She laughed maniacally and disappeared from sight. Then she returned to her followers of the night to make plans to continue the ceaseless night.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna   Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 12:39 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna   Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 6:56 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna   Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 7:45 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna   Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna I_icon_minitime18th August 2012, 9:33 pm

Hehe, well, my only suggestion would be to work on your sentence structure some with this profile, but it's certainly passable. I do like the crossover material, though, even if I'm unfamiliar with the series as whole. (I really should watch it so I can read my BF's MLP fannovel, XD.)

But~, I'm getting off topic. The main thing with your sentence structure, in the appearance section, is that it's a bit choppy. You might try adding some commas, and rearranging the rest of the sentence so it flows better. Still, I won't revoke the right to use your character. Have fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna   Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antagonist: Nightmare Moon//Senshi: Sailor Luna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top