The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apple Stardust
Pyramidal Crystal

Apple Stardust

Pyramidal Crystal

Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ Empty
PostSubject: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 12:44 pm

So, I am basically obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. She's my favourite actress, she's adorable, and she really had talent. Sadly, there's only three movies she starred in on Netflix. Of course, my favourite is Breakfast at Tiffany's. (cliche, I know!) Who else loves her? What's your favourite film of her's? I still really want to watch more with her in it, especially the ones she's most famous for like Roman Holiday.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 12:49 pm

BABY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles and rolls around ecstatically-

And you've mentioned my favorite actress. Ahem, may I love you even more? Aurdrey Hepburn is the epitome of elegance and grace. My goodness. But you know, the first time I saw her was in My Fair Lady? I didn't know who she was or how incredible she was. The first time I saw her was when she played a character that was completely unlike who she was. I didn't realize what a big thing that was for her until I watched the rest of her films. Hee.

My favorite film is How to Steal a Million. Have you seen it? It's with Peter O'Toole and AWESOME. I love it so much. The two of them play so amazingly together and are utterly charming.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Apple Stardust
Pyramidal Crystal

Apple Stardust

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 1:04 pm

Haha, yes I am! Thanks to you!!!! -gets tackled!- xD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH just when I thought you couldn't be more awesome! She really is. I haven't seen My Fair Lady, but I will have to rent it asap! I've only seen half of How to Steal a Million, but since it's on Netflix I will have to watch the rest of it. I've been meaning to anyway! I just need a shelf especially for her haha!
Back to top Go down
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

Title : Resident Evil Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 2:39 pm

I like her in Roman Holiday. She was adorable as a princess discovering the real world.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 3:18 pm

-snuggles- I didn't think that I'd get you back! ♥️

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MY FAIR LADY?! This is sacrilege! XD You have to watch it. It will be very shocking to see her COMPLETELY different. For me it is like a Johnny Depp act, completely transforming herself into some one else. And I like the film as well, although it is a long movie. But worth it. I love the other two actors in the movie, Rex Harrison who plays Professor Higgins and Wilfrid Hyde-White who plays Colonel Pickering. I used to watch those two in so many films when I was growing up. ^^

Charade is also VERY good. It is all mystery and murder and I remember that it filled me with so much suspense! It also has Cary Grant, which is an automatic win. Smile

You must also watch Wait Until Dark. That is scary. She plays a blind woman who is chanced upon by a trio of bad guys in her own home. It is so, suspenseful. WATCH IT. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 3:22 pm

Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
SailorGucci
Star Seed

SailorGucci

Star Seed

Title : In the name of Fashion I'll punish you!

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime1st April 2013, 1:48 am

I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan! Her movies are just so romantic and charming. My favorites are Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, Funny Face and Roman Holiday infact a Sailor Moon anime episode is based off this movie Razz can you guess which one ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥   Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audrey Hepburn films! ♥♥♥

View previous topic View next topic Back to top