The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 3:27 pm

Greykei wrote:
@Sailor Pluto: Oh no, showing my age again. I guess those anime are quite dated. I can still love them even though they're kinda bad!

I remember those anime! You're not the only old one. Actually I'm older than you (and i don't know what avidgamers is...o.o). yay oldies! xD
Back to top Go down
Greykei
Star Seed

Greykei

Star Seed

Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2012, 3:53 pm

Yay oldies but goodies! Avidgamers was a website where you could create your own website that was forum-based. If you're familiar with the also now dead Acornrack.com, it was basically like that, but allowed for a bit more customization. Very, very popular with the RP community. It's where you went to RP when Neopets wouldn't allow you to post explicit content on the RP Boards there, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://greykei.tumblr.com http://greykei.tumblr.com
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2012, 8:11 pm

@greykei and @enigma -- you should also listen to Maksim! Amazing piano player. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th July 2012, 9:03 pm

Hi Greykei! Welcome back to GC! *throws confetti*
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

Title : Resident Evil Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2012, 2:18 pm

Hello from a new (and also recently inactive) member. I'm too tired to think of anything clever right now. Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th July 2012, 7:57 pm

Hey Grace
From what I've seen I think you're the only other member from Indiana
A fellow hoosier here Smile
It seems that this forum is filled with future educators
Make yourself at home
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.    Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Returning after an embarrassingly long lull of inactivity.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top