The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

[NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 7:36 pm

LadyShizuka wrote:
I wish they would voice out more details on this new project. I just need a couple of new
things to think about for this anime lol

[NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 190603310 hopefully we'll get some in the new year!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Pyramidal Crystal

Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 7:37 pm

@Houyou no Senshi
i say it again, all that (!!) Toei did the last years was failure. the first shots for the new dbz movie looks like failure too (oh man that one scene with one of the most aweful CGI landscape ive ever seen and in the middle of it a 1989 son goku. hahaha wow that was "comedy").
did you really think a miracle will ocure and just for the new sailor moon-anime Toei will improve about 100% and got similiar talented skills like Kyoto Animation or PA Works? thats impossible

i will watch it because its sailor moon. i mean i watched pgsm too. but i'm not that obsessed to hype the new show like other fans do because i know how shi!!y toei is.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 7:40 pm

Quote :
did you really think a miracle will ocure and just for the new sailor moon-anime Toei got similiar talented skills like Kyoto Animation or PA Works? thats impossible

Not really, I'm not comparing it to anything but the original Sailor Moon anime... and I'm sure it will be better, its been 7 years. Personally I would be perfectly happy with the old animation of the anime.

Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12th December 2012, 10:10 am

I had a dream the other night that they released a sneak peek/trailer for Sailor Moon 2013...and everyone on tumblr, GC, ect. were like happily freaking out...I have a feeling something is coming Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 1:21 am

One thing I wonder about the new anime is how exactly are they going to make Sailor Pluto work since Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 1:57 am

Neon Genesis wrote:
One thing I wonder about the new anime is how exactly are they going to make Sailor Pluto work since Pluto isn't considered a planet anymore?

Eh, does anyone really care? They actual use the ambiguous word "hoshi" in Japanese most of the time anyway to say they are guardians of, hoshi usually means star but can be applied to planets and any other astronomical bodies, with Sailors Galaxia, Star Fighter, Kakyuu, Luna, Astarte and Sailor Moon all being canon Sailor Soldiers, none of which are planets. Unless there's a planet called Galaxia and Star Fighter anyway, and Kakyuu's planet is called Kinmokusei, I doubt the new anime is going to get all technical on us... Pluto still has a proper Japanese name that fits with the Japanese naming system of the old 9 Planets, something Eris and so on do not. Besides we don't even know if Pluto and the others will be in the new anime. I wonder, if they do get to R, will there be a Sailor Nemesis? That would be interesting or will they just skip over it.
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 3:41 am

Also, the moon isn't a planet. It's a moon. Ceres, Pallas, Juno, and Vesta are asteroids (well, Ceres is the same category as Pluto now, dwarf planet)

Pluto has been a senshi long before we were even aware that it existed in 1936. She'll be fine. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime18th December 2012, 3:02 pm

Lovely Lexi wrote:
I had a dream the other night that they released a sneak peek/trailer for Sailor Moon 2013...and everyone on tumblr, GC, ect. were like happily freaking out...I have a feeling something is coming Wink

That's so weird because I came to this forum to ask about something, I could have SWORN I saw some really vague and blurry images previewing what Usagi and Mamo will look like, and I can't remember if it was a dream or if it was real life when I was relaly tired and on the internet. Hahaha. Has anyone seen these or was this a dream?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:08 am

So it's 2013 and still no news on the anime remake. Why is Toei being so tight lipped about it and not revealing anything about it? I hope everything's still going ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:27 am

Well its still a good half year away, I don't really know if many shows have details revealed so far from their premiere. I believe when it was announced they had said that no details had been set out, hopefully its past the pre-production stage now but we don't raelly know. I have seen no new details personally in either English or Japanese. Currently the main (and biggest) piece of news as we all know is Miki's Darling Momoiro Clover Z will be performing the theme song. The group itself has not really been talking about it at the moment, until recently they were more preoccupied with Kouhaku and one of their members, Momoka will not be singing this month due to a throat issue but she'll still be attending performances. *cough*. That's clearly the news you wanted, right?

Pray that this anime is not just an OVA.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:35 am

What's an OVA?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:54 am

I was joking because I'm sure it won't happen. OVA stands for Original Video Animation, basically a straight to DVD video... I'm pretty sure they said "series" didn't they? I think the length of the series will depend on whether they want an entire new version to carry on a few years, or if they want to make more of a "20th anniversary" thing with just one season. I think ratings are going to have a big impact on this series in any case though... I think if its popular enough they'll carry it forward. This is Japan after all.

I remember in their blogs around the time, Reni and Shiorin in MomoClo talked about how happy they were since they wanted to be like Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon when they were little respectively and how nervous they were about singing the song.

Everyone just keep your eyes and ears peeled!

(Please do the Black Moon arc! I love Berthier and Petz! I must see them again!)
Back to top Go down
Vchanfan
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 7:17 am

Hey, everyone! I found an interesting tidbit on Tumblr.

An English translation twitter account for updates on the new Sailor Moon anime!

https://twitter.com/OsabuP_English .

This twitter will be giving translations of Fumio Osano’s twitter page.
He will be posting about the new Sailor Moon anime in the next few
months.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 1:55 pm

I saw this a while back (and the original twitter). I wish there was a way to tell just how official it is. There was a twitter that popped up a while back that claimed to be Naoko's twitter account, which was weird as it is, seeing how she's a very private person and all. Considering the frequency of updates, I hope it is official.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 2:40 pm

I've seen that, as well. I think Brad from moonkitty.net got to know that it is official and if I remember correct, Elly is the one who translates the tweets and then publishes them on the English twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 5:09 pm

Sailor Moon Channel (http://sailormoon.channel.or.jp/news/index.html) links to that twitter now (https://twitter.com/osabu8) so its pretty safe to assume its official.

However, I personally don't think it will have much to do with the new anime and more to do with the rerelease of the manga, but you never know and I have no idea how connected Osano is to the 2013 anime, so best to keep eyes peeled on it or follow Miss Dream's authorized English translation, if you cannot follow the Japanese. (https://twitter.com/OsabuP_English)
Back to top Go down
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th February 2013, 6:04 am

My guess so far we won't get anything until the month before the new anime premieres... LOLZ. February and my birthday was just yesterday and wished I could have a nice gift about some new details or something.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th February 2013, 6:39 pm

I'm seriously getting so frustrated and annoyed about this.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th February 2013, 6:45 pm

For the record, this was on Katy's tumblr~

[NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 Tumblr_mhzvo5ZvlL1qjkedbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime10th February 2013, 6:51 pm

yeah, i heard of it today.

let's see if i can participate in that (esp after subbing the brazilian dvd two years ago)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 3:48 am

Sailor Celestial wrote:
For the record, this was on Katy's tumblr~

[NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 Tumblr_mhzvo5ZvlL1qjkedbo1_500

Well that's good enough for me! All I want is the original with english subtitles anyways. Btw, how are you able to get screen captions of tweets like that?! I have tried but failed.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 1:00 pm

PC, FN + Print Screen (PRT SCRN)
Mac, Command + Shift + 3
Then you have to crop it :p
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 8:26 am

So i read today, it seems the anime will be available on livestream, this means, probably crunchyroll will have the rights Smile so~ if this is true, then all moonie around the world will enjoy the anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 11:26 am

Haine wrote:
So i read today, it seems the anime will be available on livestream, this means, probably crunchyroll will have the rights Smile so~ if this is true, then all moonie around the world will enjoy the anime Very Happy

From what I understand from the initial NicoNico livestream announcement, that was always the intention. They just wre never clear exactly how that would happen (though it seemed the most logical choice was livestream, which as you said has been confirmed). So yay! I'm excited. :3 I will most def pay for a service once we find out which ones it will be on. I wouldn't be surprised if Hulu gets it since they've got tons of anime on there.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 12:58 pm

Either way I'd pay for it just to watch Sailor Moon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
HeartWarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 2:50 pm

Haine wrote:

Subscriptions will skyrocket for Crunchyroll then, hahaha!

Sailor Selene wrote:
Either way I'd pay for it just to watch Sailor Moon. Smile

So would I!! ❤
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 8:14 pm

Hey guys has it been confirmed anywhere else or in another tweet other than that one anyone else notice he used the word "perhaps" in English, if he is thinking of the Japanese word "moshiya" then it is not really confirmation, "moshiya" (or something similar) is kind of like saying "maybe..." its quite an uncertain word. And again I am really not sure how much Mr. Osano has to do with the animation, he seems more focused on the manga rerelease.

Skeptical Miki will cast the doubts on absolutely everything!

I do know for a fact that Hulu later 2012 put up Sailor Moon S & SuperS Movies along with Ami's First Love.

Considering there hasn't even been an airdate (not even a month!) for Japan I'm worried at how much this news means. Why would they give English details before Japanese ones?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 8:20 pm

I have to check if hulu works here T__T
if not, i'll have to use crunchyroll

Miki don't be so skeptical! D: have a little faith~ :3
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 8:28 pm

Haine wrote:
I have to check if hulu works here T__T
if not, i'll have to use crunchyroll

Miki don't be so skeptical! D: have a little faith~ :3

Sailor Moon is coming we already know that I just think we shouldnt 'read too much into things that's all...

I assure you, we will all be watching it online someway or another.

We don't have hulu here either so I'm not 100% sure how it works.

I just don't see why everyone is so desperate for information, we'll find out eventually -.o just slow it down. It's two television seasons away...

Personally I'm keeping my eyes on Sailor Moon Channel, major anime news sites and Momoclo blogs (because I <3 Momoclo ... XD). Momoclo is currently the new Sailor Moon's anime greatest chance for success. Its not just because I love them but seriously, you want these girls to succeed for the sake of Sailor Moon. Their audience range is even wider than Sailor Moon's.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 8:36 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
I do know for a fact that Hulu later 2012 put up Sailor Moon S & SuperS Movies along with Ami's First Love.

WAIT WHAT. *runs to hulu*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~   [NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] New Sailor Moon Anime in 2014 ~New Update!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top