The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best Entry?
Entry #1
DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_vote_lcap13%DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Entry #2
DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_vote_lcap13%DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Entry #3
DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_vote_lcap63%DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Entry #4
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! Empty
PostSubject: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 12:42 pm

DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! Very Happy VOTING for Writers Contest! Here are the Entries:

Entry #1:

DOUBLE MOON BDAY
ABDUTION June 30, 2012

Rei’s PoV

That was it! 11:50, finally, after weeks of preparation, their little plan was going to be set into motion. It was exhausting, but heck, it was worth every last second they’d put into it. Their princesses deserved this and so much more. Everyone had worked very hard.

Mako-chan was in charge of the food and baked the cakes, that’s right cakes, plural! She baked two cakes wanting each of the moon rabbits to feel special by each having their own cake. Isn’t she a sweetheart<3

It was a very nice reason, although the real reason she baked two cakes was because she knew her princesses so well. She knew they would gobble it up in no time as if it were a small cupcake, just leaving
crumbs (if nothing at all) for the rest of the gang. 11:52

Ruka-chan, Michi-chan, Sets-chan and Hotaru-chan where borrowing their home as well as helping us with the preparations in the home for our not so little secret.

Minako-chan is in charge of the music. Ami-chan is helping her out knowing how much of a klutz she can be. (She’ll probably blow up the entire tech if Ami-chan weren’t there). 11:54

Ami-chan came up with the whole thing; she is the genius after all! We were both in charge of shopping for everything necessary; from cake mix to balloons, coke… everything.

And I was in charge of asking Tsukino-san permission for abducting the two rabbits in the middle of the night. Tee hee! Those two won’t know what hit them. 11:57

Now here we are in Usagi’s room. Mako-chan, Ruka-chan, Hotaru-chan and I, all geared up. The others are at the Outers, while we’re all dressed in black and have masks covering our faces; Ruka-chan brought some duct tape, rope and stuff to blind fold and gag them. She and Hotaru-chan are apparently huge pranksters according to Michi-chan and Sets-chan. Who would’ve thought?

We are all set and ready while they are fast asleep, even after Ruka-chan tripped on Usagi’s table and fell flat on her face. I swear those two could sleep through an earthquake!! 11:58

I don’t know what’s best is that Hotaru-chan has a video camera and is gonna record the whole kidnapping or the fact that Usagi’s parents and brother are waiting by the door to see the entire thing happening.

Best. Family. Ever!

12:00 a.m. Saturday June 30

OPERATION DOUBLE MOON BDAY ABDUTION HAS BEEN SET IN MOTION!

Normal PoV

They launched at Chibiusa first for being the youngest and smallest of the Moon duo thinking it would be easier starting with her but how wrong they were. Her eyes went wide as saucers the moment she saw the masked figures grabbing her.

“USAG-UMPH!“ was the only thing she could yell out before Rei taped her mouth shut but it was enough to wake the moon princess, but Makoto was by her side in no time at all holding her down while Haruka and Rei
struggled with tying Chibiusa.

Hotaru puts down her camera on a table pointed at them and aids her Papa and Rei tie her best friend while Haruka was holding her arms and Rei struggled keeping her from kicking them. Chibiusa put up more of a fight than they thought she would.

Makoto wasn’t having much luck either. She was having a hard time keeping Usagi quiet and still.

“No-nooo, let me go!!” she franticly yell while fighting to get off of Makoto’s grip on her.

Hotaru turned to Usagi after she finished with Chibiusa and calmly walked to her and with a frightening voice nothing like her own and said “Shut up and stand still or we’ll hurt your friend”.

Usagi did as she was told afraid for what they could do to Chibiusa. Rei wasted no time and grabbed the duct tape and sealed her best friends’ lips while trying not to bust a gut laughing at Hotaru’s antics. Makoto and Haruka barely held it in and with a snort.

Haruka grabbed the rope to tie Usagi and Hotaru started blindfolding Chibiusa. Once they were both tied, blindfolded and gaged they headed down stairs and got out of the house thru the window to make it look like they broke in. They hurried to the car and pushed the two girls in and rode to their destination.

.::In the car::.

‘Omg, omg, OMG! What’s going on? Chibiusa! Is she alright?’ These were the thoughts on the blondes
head, terrified for their lives. She didn’t know who these people were or what they wanted with them. They were currently riding in a car to an unknown destination. She was in the center of back seat with Chibiusa on her left and one of the thugs at her right.

This silence was overwhelming. Not one word was coming out of their mouth and it was making more and more uneasy. ‘I can’t believe mamma and papa didn’t notice anything, and I don’t have my brooch or communicator with me either. (Sigh) This doesn’t look good.’ The blonde wouldn’t stop thinking and unconsciously wiggling where she sat successfully getting on Rei’s nerves and earning a hurtful pinch on her arm.

Next thing she knows the car stops and the kidnapers start get ting off the car and pulling her and Chibiusa out and thru a door. She couldfeel one of her kidnappers behind her pulling on her ropes but still holding on to her to make sure she doesn’t make any sudden movements. After her ropes were undone they started working on her gag with a very peculiar delicacy, almost as she was fragile and didn’t want to hurt her with the duct tape.

The moment the tape freed her lips she called out to Chibiusa. “Chibiusa?! Where is she?” “Usagi? Where are you?!” Answered the girl moving towards her and Usagi couldn’t help but notice how frightened her voice sounded. “I’m right here, don’t worry it’s gonna b-”

“Take your blind folds off NOW” Interrupted the same person with the creepy voice that threatened to hurt her future daughter and they did as they were told terrified of what they could do to them.

They slowly took off their blind folds at the same time and the instance they opened their eyes a bright light blinded them and a huge POP ringed on their ears along with a loud “SURPRISE!!!!” that stunned them with
disbelieve.

“W-wha-what?” Stuttered Chibiusa not sure what was going on and watched along with Usagi as all their friend were gathered at Hotaru’s house laughing extremely hard at the look on her and Usagi’s faces. They truly gave ‘Deer caught in the headlight’ a new meaning.

“G-guys? What’s going on? I don’t understand where are those bad guys that took us? Did they bring us here?” Asked Usagi, pouring all her confusion into her voice.

“We are throwing you girls a party” answered Michiru

“In the middle of the night?” questioned the pink haired princess.

“Yup, It’s a sleepover all-nighter party just for the two of you” said the youngest of the Senshi.

“B-b-but what about the kidnapping, tying and blind folding…That was you guys?!?!”

“Well duhh! Of course it was us you baka. Who else?” answered Rei to the baffled blonde.

“Why the heck did you have to do that? And why on earth did you PINCH ME?!!?” said Usagi as she stalked towards her best friend starting one of their famous bickerings.

“What! It was Ami-chan’s idea in the first place, and it’s your fault I pinched you cuz you wouldn’t stop moving!! Argued back the fiery pyro.

“Ami-chan?!” exclaimed Chibiusa causing Ami to give a shy
laugh.

“WHAT? WELL I’LL LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS TIED, GAGED, BLINDED, UNCOMFORTABLE AND SCARED!! THAT’S A PRETTY GOOD EXCUSE IN MY OPINION”. Fought back the enraged moon princess causing it to turn into a full blown squabble between the two, causing everyone to laugh at their friends little fight and
enjoying the rest of the night.

They opened gifts, ate cake, drank soda, danced and had an amazingly good time, and the main attraction was the video Hotaru took of them being kidnapped. It was a night the moon princesses would never forget.

The End

Entry #2

Princess Lady Serenity gave a little twirl in front of her full length mirror, eyeing her figure with a devastatingly criticizing look. Her long spun sugar pink hair had been done in the traditional family style. Bangs curled inwards to frame the gently glowing pink crescent moon on her forehead, and sections of her hair done in rabbit ear like cone buns. The rest had been looped once around the base of her cones and pinned to form long pigtails that trailed down toward the ground, often threatening to brush against the ground, a travesty to be sure. White pearl barrettes nestled in her hair in the front, used to hold her bangs in place. She was wearing, of course, her formal royal gown. A beauteous masterpiece of pink satin and silk, styled into an empire waist gown. Pale pink pearls strung in a double line underneath her bust, providing a little support for her well budded body. She adjusted her multi layered off the shoulder sleeves, made of marvelously soft pink satin to match her gown. She looked at how the layers of fabric artfully surrounded her form, moving mysteriously with each motion she made. Was it good enough for tonight of all nights? Lady Serenity gave her reflection a harsh stare for a few moments before she relaxed and allowed her lightly lipsticked lips to curl into a dainty smile. It would certainly at least do. She turned and swept out of her room, eager to get to the ballroom to see her birthday surprise for this year, her 18th birthday. But how could she ever forget this special day she shared with one of the people she loved the most?

And there she was. A vision of ethereal beauty, all golden and white and silver. Neo Queen Serenity stood waiting in her own formal gown, an elegant snow white gown that gently hugged her figure, accentuating her feminine and perfect curves. Pearls ran in a string above and below her bust, a triple row of tiny pearls running below the top string. A row of delicately gold accented crescents ran under the tiny pearls, above the bottom string of pearls, with a matching row of ovals above the top string of pearls. Her sleeves, reminiscent of a seashell, hung gently on her arms, white accented with pale gold. Wings made of sheer silvery fabric reached out from her back, giving her even more of an angelic appearance. Her golden hair done in the style that had inspired Lady Serenity's, done with round buns instead of cones. A golden crescent symbol glowed gently on the Queen's forehead, framed perfectly by the golden curled bangs. On top of her head, delicately perched, was her crown, a beautiful thing crafted from white pearls and silver twisted into a heart that framed a white crystal. Simple but elegant, just like the woman wearing it. She was wearing a pearl necklace for this special day, a present from a previous year. Neo Queen Serenity gave her daughter a warm, gentle smile and reached out her hand. Lady Serenity needed no further invitation, taking her mother's equally pale and slender hand in her own. No words were needed, not after all the years they had spent together, laughing and learning about each other. A single shared glance, and they walked through the large double doors together.

Entry #3:

Queen Lady Serenity smiled and nodded her head, her voice’s echo ringing against the crystalline walls for a moment before it was swept away in exuberant applause. The ballroom was filled with guests dressed in their finest gowns and tuxedos, and the color pink laced around the room elegantly: it peeked out from elaborate fabrics of those gathered, the rose on every man’s breast and tucked into every lady’s hairstyle, and the handkerchiefs tucked into blouses and sleeves; it colored the tabletops, sloshed in silver cups, frosted the cupcakes and stained the berries. She adored the effect, especially in the reflections on the ceiling and in the floor - it was as though they were dancing in a cotton-candy dream.

It had been a long night, and an excellent party. Her cheeks ached from smiling, her feet pulsed from dancing through so many songs, and, with the applause from her farewell speech still thundering and echoing back on itself through the ballroom, it was time to go. Smoothly she turned and walked across the dais through a large door, Pallas, Ceres, Juno and Vesta following behind her. The girls spoke cheerfully about the night as they walked from the ballroom to the elevator and rose the many stories up to the royal apartments, laughing at jokes and reactions, Queen Lady Serenity laughing just as loud as they, snickering every time she glanced over at Juno and saw her in the frilly pink dress Ceres had chosen for her to wear that night, which, of course, made Juno fume.

They said goodnight when they reached the floor of the Royal apartments, the guardian senshi to their quarters, the Queen of the Solar System and Crystal Millennium breaking off to visit the apartment of her young daughter, Princess Little Lovely Serenity. She crept through the night-lit room to her tiny crib and peered over at the darling baby sleeping soundly within. Her silvery lavender locks, already half as long as she was just after a year of life, spread out around her, her tiny fists tangled in the silky length. She smiled and bent into the crib, kissing her softly on the cheek; the baby fidgeted, her little mouth moving noisily for a second before falling back into a deep slumber. It had been a long and exciting day for the little princess, as first birthdays often were; she had presents and plays, and spent the entire day with both mother and her father for as long as she could stay awake, and those light green eyes tired quickly under such stimulation.

“Happy birthday, Little Lovely,” she whispered for the second time that day as the Queen turned and exited the nursery, closing the door softly behind her. When she turned around she jumped and squeaked in a childish manner, surprised to find a figure suddenly before her.

Helios chuckled. “I’m sorry to have startled you, my Queen,” he greeted slyly, wrapping his arms around her waist loosely, pulling her in close.

“Oh, my King, you lie so well,” she teased, kissing him lightly on the lips, her forearms resting on his shoulders with her hands clasped together behind his neck. “You missed the end of a wonderful party.”

“A regretful occurrence,” he sighed, looking away from her as though in melancholy.

She giggled and kissed him again, “Watch out, or your nose might start growing like the poor puppet in Little Love’s storybook!” Helios had never been one for large celebrations, and so, as usual, found some ‘pressing business’ in Elysion to attend to just a half hour into the celebrations, taking the Princess up to bed before moving to the realm deep within Earth. She didn’t mind, knowing his aversion to large crowds.

“Are you coming to bed?” he asked, resting his forehead on hers.

She smiled, “In a little bit, I wanted to wish my mother a Happy Birthday, first.”

He nodded and let her go, opening the wide doors to their room and disappearing into the elegant interior. She turned and continued down the hall, opening a door at the end of the hall and entering, the story and excitement still on her face. “Mother! Oh mother it was such a great day!” she gushed, sitting on a couch beside the pillow, “You should have seen Little Love! She was nothing but smiles and giggles, reaching and eager to touch everything! Oooh,” she groaned, “but she’s always putting things in her mouth. You wouldn’t believe the things she tries to put in there. Sure, food of any shape and size within reach, but also stuffed toys and ceramic unicorns and buttons and handkerchiefs – sometimes it’s all that we can do to keep her from choking on something! Oh, one day I’m just so afraid that someone’s not watching her and something terrible will happen.” She paused, “but then, with everyone watching over her, I’m sure she’ll be alright.

“There was a festival in every great city, of course, with schools and businesses shut down to celebrate, but we got celebratory messages from all over wishing for our wellbeing and long lives! I loved everything sent our way, but I think, even against the peacocks and other strange gifts, my favorite presents were the crayon drawings and pictures of the girls from around the world trying their own senshi poses. It’s so sweet, Mother, you should see some of them! Each say that they wish they were a senshi so that they could protect us; I’m trying to write a personal reply to each and every one of them, telling them how much the sentiment means to me, but saying hat the best thing they can do is to live happily, and to be true to their hearts…

“Oh, but the party! It was so excellent, Mother! The cake was so delicious and simply everyone wore pink, even Juno! There was so much dancing and singing and I really think everyone had a great time! I just…” she paused, staring into the folded hands in her lap, her voice growing quiet, “I just wish you could have been there.”

“I miss you,” the admission squeaked through her throat, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, her voice breaking with the desperate emotion, “And it’s selfish and it’s childish, but I just miss you so much!” she sobbed once, audibly, staring through watery eyes at the silver crystal on its pillowed pedestal. “I wish you could be here with me again. I wish you could come to parties and receive letters and laugh with me again, I wish you could see Love grow up! Mother,” she cried, her hand pressing her chest at her heart, attempting to ease the pain she felt, still as fresh now as the day her mother had moved on. “I miss you!”

She cried then, hard tears and sobs that drained her, thinking back on all their fights, all the trouble she caused her while they grew up, all the problems her mother had helped her through, her constant support and encouragement, easing her nerves and bolstering her spirits… they used to talk, so much and for such a long time, playing and teasing each other even when she grew to adulthood, and now… now her mother was gone.

When her tears had run dry and her throat was raw, she finally stood, feeling lighter and more at peace with herself. The silver crystal gleamed with a friendly light, sparkling in the spotlight above it and reflecting a rainbow of hues across the room, shining even on its golden match on the pedestal next to it. She smiled then as she noticed a strong pink hue in the center of the prismic beam, and whispered, “Happy birthday, Mother.”

When she left the room she found Helios waiting for her, and, hand in hand, they went to bed.

Entry #4:

“….Chibiusa?”

“Yeah, Usagi?”

“Will I make a good queen and mother?” Usagi asked as they sat on the steps right outside of Rei’s shrine. She had her head down, sadly, on what was supposed the happiest day of the two girls lives. They both were
celebrating their birthday at the same time, for the first time. Plus, it was Usagi’s sweet 16, so that meant it
was an extra special day. Unfortunately, the young girl had loads of thoughts in her mind, which surprised her, depressed her, since she was always so bubbly. Maybe that had been the problem.

Chibiusa could tell all day that she was upset, especially when Usagi hardly ate her ice cream earlier when they went out. She looked at her, and she could tell that she was crying. This was not like her, and she never would ask questions about the future. What should I say?

“Baka Usagi!” Chibiusa said in a fluster. “Why would you ask something like that?”

“Well…even though I’m 16…I still act as if I’m in junior high, like I’m a baby.” Usagi signed, crossed her arms and pouted.

“HAH, Usagi, no matter how old you are, you’ll still act like a baby.” Chibiusa laughed hard and was rolling all over the ground, until she heard sniffles. Usagi was crying again. “I’m sorry Usagi, I was only joking!”

“No you’re right! I’m a good for nothing soldier.” Usagi took her Crisis Moon Compact out of her pocket. “And this….I don’t deserve it.” She squeezed it tightly as more tears started streaming down her face.

Chibiusa had never seen Usagi THIS upset, especially on her own birthday, and she had no idea what to do. She stared at the puffy eyed girl, feeling depressed, until she remembered! Her tune suddenly changed. “Pancakes!”

“Huh?” Usagi said confused. “I know, I’m sorry, I burnt them this morning…”

“No, no, no! You asked me how you are as a queen, right? WELL, PANCAKES.”

“Are you okay, Chibiusa?”

“Usagi, JUST LISTEN! I know I’m not supposed to tell you EVERYTHING about our future together, so I’ll tell you the BEST things!” Chibiusa said with a smile. Usagi dried her eyes and listened intensely. “When it was time for me to take my title as a princess, Mom and Dad wanted to throw me my first elegant party in the ballroom, although I didn’t want one at all…but Mom insisted.”

“Really?”

“Yep! But I really gave you a hard time about it, since I hate stuffy parties since they are no fun. You don’t even like them…..so you and Dad gave me the best surprise ever!”

“What?” Usagi exclaimed.

“Mom had a PANCAKE DINNER! Everyone came and it was the most fun I had in a long, LONG time, and we all were stuffed from batter that night.” Chibiusa and Usagi laughed together. “See you’re started to feel better
already!”

“That’s a nice thing that I did! Tell me more!” Usagi yelled.

“Well every Sunday, no matter the events that are going on, Mom and Dad always make time for outings in the city with me, just so we can get out of the castle occasionally, but…” Chibusa started to whisper, “Mom and
Dad dress in REGULAR clothes, like you do now!”

“You’re kidding!? I thought a queen has to be poised and proper and a real lady!” Usagi said. Chibiusa stood up and chuckled softly.

“Usagi, my mom and dad are not as regal as you think they are. That time when you fought the Black Moon Clan was really the most they have EVER been serious.” Usagi listened with the shock plastered on her face. “They goof around, actually even more after I’m born, especially Dad! Sailor Mars bickers all the time with my mom, Sailor Mercury helps her with speeches and press conferences. Jupiter is always at her side…I guess you could say as a bodyguard….and Venus…” Chibiusa paused, as Usagi anxiously waited. “Venus helps you plan dates with my dad, and with your makeup.”

“Wow! So…I still get help in the future?” Usagi asked with a smile.

“OF COURSE! Even a Queen needs help herself!” Chibiusa sat back down closely, next to Usagi.

“Well what about you? How do we act together?” Usagi asked, serious once again. Her eyes showed her worry for the future. She wanted to live up to her expectations, even more that people would think of. Suddenly,
she felt a warm hand on hers. Usagi turned to see Chibiusa, beaming.

“Usagi, we may bicker and fight about stupid stuff, but I..."Chibiusa pouted and her face became red as she turned away.

“Chibiusa? What?”

“I-I love you and my mom in the same way!” Chibiusa hugged Usagi tightly, as tears went down her face. “Please, do not doubt yourself. I’m sorry if I’ve made you feel bad…about anything. You are amazing at 16, as a queen, and…as my mom. I could never ask for a better mother.” Usagi felt relief as she listened to her future daughter. Thank goodness.

“There you guys are.” Mamoru yelled as he ran up to the two girls. “Rei wants you guys to start opening presents….is everything okay?”

“Mamo-channnn!” Usagi and Chibiusa said together as they hugged him. “Everything is perfect.” Usagi said.

“Well okay, birthday girls, let’s go.” They all smiled, and Usagi knew that the smiles like this would last for years to come.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 1:09 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 1:14 pm

submitted my vote as well.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 1:20 pm

;u; #3 made me cry.... and now my dog wants to know what's wrong..
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 1:30 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 1:52 pm

>.> edited-nqs

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 7:59 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd July 2012, 9:33 pm

I'll close these tomorrow morning! <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 9:20 pm

(Pssst; can we release our submissions to other sites, too?)
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime15th July 2012, 10:28 pm

I'm so Sorry! I'm not sure what happened >.>

Yes yes you may!

AND CONGRATS TO SAILOR URANUS FOR WINNING!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 7:31 am

wow Kyra, you wrote that? that was awesome.^^

i was so pleased i got a vote...i wrote 2.^^ but yours is the clear winer!!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime16th July 2012, 10:23 am

Hoooraaaaay! Yaaaaaaay!

^^ Thanks, CrysSets! !! Your entry was so descriptive! You got their dresses down perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!   DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUBLEMOON BASH 2012!!! :D VOTING for Writers Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top