The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Confession Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th July 2011, 8:58 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Embarrassing confessing: As a kid, Usagi was my imaginary friend. And I was her sister. And I was Sailor Vegeta.

Throwing a Sailor Moon/Dragonball Z crossover, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th July 2011, 9:03 pm

Quote :
I totally agree with this. I always felt like
Stars in the anime lacked as a perfect finale to Sailor Moon. I
personally feel like the Classic and S seasons were way more dramatic
and emotional. Stars had the emotion, but it was so forced in my
opinion. (Actually I think everything was forced in the Stars anime,
haha)

I toallay agree even though I like the stars anime better than the stars manga. I thought the death scenes were beautiful in stars, but watching the inners die in the Classic arch was much more emotional to me. I cried! I didn't cry when they died in stars. Maybe it's because the inners died to protect Usgai in the first arch while in the last one it just kind of happened.

Speaking of their deaths in the first scenes here's another confession (I don't know if this counts as one)
When I watched the first arch last episode as a kid aka Day of Density. I knew that everyone was dying! Since I knew they were dying I would cry every time I would see it so I would avoid watching that episode.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2011, 1:24 am

^^^!! I knew they were dying too! I love that episode equally Dub and Sub! But they tried to make it seem like they didn't die. But I mean...really? Did you think you could fool us DIC? -_-
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th July 2011, 11:09 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:

Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 23krrrq

Haha, I'm totally saving this.
Back to top Go down
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kitty-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 9:27 pm

SailorBAMF wrote:
Whatever it is, no matter what it is, no matter how unpopular it is, I think this should be a place that we can confess are deepest, darkest (or silliest) thoughts about Sailor Moon. No flaming, ja?

My confession, I absolutely hate Chibiusa. Little brat thing. Yeah, whatever, your future home is being ruined and what not, can't you at least give a bro some hints? Clues? Anything? Nope, I'm gonna sit hear and moan.

Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 Tumblr_lnplekAZK11qjl1va

OMG, Yes! Chibiusa is pissing me off right now with her attitude problem Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kittycmoon.tumblr.com/
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 9:35 pm

SailorStarWind wrote:
I can't stand the Starlights. Seiya is an insensitive jerk- WAY worse than Diamond- but for some reason fangirls love Seiya, but hate Diamond... And at least Diamond has the excuse of being brainwashed by the dark crystal earrings; Seiya's just a natural selfish lech. :S

It bugs me that Uranus is supposed to be the soldier of the sky, but all her attacks are earth-related. It's like a Pidgey knowing nothing but earthquake... For real, she should have had wind powers like Kagura from Inuyasha or Fuuko from Flame of Recca. Wind powers are one of the easier types to draw: there's no excuse! World Shaking would have been a better power for Darien, who hails from Earth... >_>

YES! someone who gets me. I actually wished Usagi would have had a little mini fling with Diamond. I ship them together. I understand that Mamo-chan is the love of her life but if they hadn't met, I would ship her with Diamond and she could make him be kind and gentle.

Ooh one thing that bugs me is that the Senshi are all astrologically co-related to the planet they're from, not trying to hate on Saturn, but the thing that bugs me is that Pluto from an astrological point of view, is the planet of death and rebirth. So if anyone should have had the Silence Glave it should have been Sailor Pluto.
Back to top Go down
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 9:47 pm

I'm joining this late, so uh, hi! :p

Anyways, I absolutely loathe Seiya. I have seen tumblr posts on this too, and it's the fact about what he says one episode. And it's when he throws the rose and Usagi thinks it's Mamoru.
It's that point where she has told him everything; how lonely, sad, and depressed she is. She pours her soul to him about how tired she is, and all he has to say is, "Am I not good enough?"

That right there, just, it ruined whatever I felt for Seiya. I thought he was okay, but just, no. NO.

I probably shouldn't be this judgmental or mad about something that seems so small, but it just irks me and makes me want to punch him in the face. lol
Back to top Go down
http://dancingqueenonly7teen.tumblr.com
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 9:52 pm

SwineFluSam wrote:

Anyways, I absolutely loathe Seiya. I have seen tumblr posts on this too, and it's the fact about what he says one episode. And it's when he throws the rose and Usagi thinks it's Mamoru.
It's that point where she has told him everything; how lonely, sad, and depressed she is. She pours her soul to him about how tired she is, and all he has to say is, "Am I not good enough?"

That right there, just, it ruined whatever I felt for Seiya. I thought he was okay, but just, no. NO.

I probably shouldn't be this judgmental or mad about something that seems so small, but it just irks me and makes me want to punch him in the face. lol

That hurt me too because I didn't catch that Mamoru had died in the anime until the end, so around that time I was like I miss Mamo-chan, then I saw the rose and was like "could it really be?" and no it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 10:03 pm

KittyCMoon wrote:
That hurt me too because I didn't catch that Mamoru had died in the anime until the end, so around that time I was like I miss Mamo-chan, then I saw the rose and was like "could it really be?" and no it wasn't.

Since Mamoru is usually the guy that gets all the crap to happen to him, I just assumed the worst with that stream of golden light, sadly. haha. Also, by that point, since I'd like to think he isn't so heartless to leave Usagi with nothing after all those letters she had sent, I assumed something bad had happened to him. Sad

Back to top Go down
Nathy
Pyramidal Crystal

Nathy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 10:05 pm

#1 Usagi is my spirit animal, she was a role model to me and I admit it aloud, even when people mock me a lot. (manga!Usagi)

#2 I can't stand ChibiUsa. Ugh.... the only that that made me like her more is because my sister calls herself ChibiUsa and says that I'm her Usagi.

#3 I loved the whole genderbender with the Starlights but I hate Seiya x Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://hernameisboxcar.deviantart.com
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 10:35 pm

SwineFluSam wrote:

Since Mamoru is usually the guy that gets all the crap to happen to him, I just assumed the worst with that stream of golden light, sadly. haha. Also, by that point, since I'd like to think he isn't so heartless to leave Usagi with nothing after all those letters she had sent, I assumed something bad had happened to him. Sad

Well I should have seen that coming, but since I was post break-up I was like kinda hating Mamo-chan. I got dumped around the same time she got dumped in Sailor Moon R and well I always thought of him to be a cold jerk that always leaves her, that was then. Had I not been post break-up I would have seen it from another point of view, but my new beau/master is the Mamo-chan to my Usako with a hint of prince Diamond. Sorry if that was TMI.
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 12:19 am

KittyCMoon wrote:
SwineFluSam wrote:

First off Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 2160836418 THANK YOU SO MUCH. At first I liked the Starlights because they were characters I had never seen and I thought, awww they're looking for their own princess. But then Seiya saw Usagi and fell in love, Taiki was just another smart jerk and Yaten is just mad. Then I was like PLEASE LEAVE.

AND THAT AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH LINE. I hate that line and I hate it even more when fans say its romantic. yuck umm no.

But in response to Mamoru and his death, I totally expected it and I knew he was dead for the whole season because of the beam of light when he left in Episode 173. That's probably why I started hated the Starlights and was saying WHEN IS MAMO-CHAN COMING BACKKKKKK???? and then when I finally saw he died, I was just upset.

To this day, its tough for me to watch Stars. I think if it wasn't for the Outers coming back, Chibi Chibi and the villains, I wouldn't watch.
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 12:36 pm

Yeah Chibi Chibi kept me busy and a little happy throughout Stars.
Back to top Go down
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 1:13 pm

thewhitemoonfamily wrote:
KittyCMoon wrote:
SwineFluSam wrote:

First off Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 2160836418 THANK YOU SO MUCH. At first I liked the Starlights because they were characters I had never seen and I thought, awww they're looking for their own princess. But then Seiya saw Usagi and fell in love, Taiki was just another smart jerk and Yaten is just mad. Then I was like PLEASE LEAVE.

AND THAT AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH LINE. I hate that line and I hate it even more when fans say its romantic. yuck umm no.

But in response to Mamoru and his death, I totally expected it and I knew he was dead for the whole season because of the beam of light when he left in Episode 173. That's probably why I started hated the Starlights and was saying WHEN IS MAMO-CHAN COMING BACKKKKKK???? and then when I finally saw he died, I was just upset.

To this day, its tough for me to watch Stars. I think if it wasn't for the Outers coming back, Chibi Chibi and the villains, I wouldn't watch.

YES! Thank you for also understanding! It seems like SeiyaxUsagi people are everywhere! And they try to shove that quote down my throat and I'm like, "That's not romantic! That's just stupid to say!" If I were them, I'd try to not bring up that quote because that's insensitive of him to say that!

And I also agree that the only thing that keeps me sane during StarS was the Outer Senshi coming back and Chibi Chibi! I swear when I have a girl her first words will be "chibi chibi?" It's just so adorable! lol (:
Back to top Go down
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 1:27 pm

SwineFluSam wrote:
thewhitemoonfamily wrote:
KittyCMoon wrote:
SwineFluSam wrote:

YES! Thank you for also understanding! It seems like SeiyaxUsagi people are everywhere! And they try to shove that quote down my throat and I'm like, "That's not romantic! That's just stupid to say!" If I were them, I'd try to not bring up that quote because that's insensitive of him to say that!

And I also agree that the only thing that keeps me sane during StarS was the Outer Senshi coming back and Chibi Chibi! I swear when I have a girl her first words will be "chibi chibi?" It's just so adorable! lol (:

I don't mean to bash on anyone but I really hate those people who are obsessed with the whole Seiya/Usagi ship and try shoving it down my throat, I'm just like okay calm down, but he was being really disrespectful. She told him that she had a boyfriend that alone should have made him back off but noooo, he tried even harder. tsk tsk. :*(
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 6:33 pm

Quote :
YES! Thank you for also understanding! It seems
like SeiyaxUsagi people are everywhere! And they try to shove that quote
down my throat and I'm like, "That's not romantic!
I'm a SeiyaxUsgai fan I don't shove that quote down people's throat ^^ lol The only reason I like this pairing because I tend to like one sided loves (for some strange reason I blame Tokyo Mew Mew). I love the tension it brings between the two characters. My favorite scene in the star anime is when Seiya tries to kiss Usagi.
Back to top Go down
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 1:54 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
Quote :
YES! Thank you for also understanding! It seems
like SeiyaxUsagi people are everywhere! And they try to shove that quote
down my throat and I'm like, "That's not romantic!
I'm a SeiyaxUsgai fan I don't shove that quote down people's throat ^^ lol The only reason I like this pairing because I tend to like one sided loves (for some strange reason I blame Tokyo Mew Mew). I love the tension it brings between the two characters. My favorite scene in the star anime is when Seiya tries to kiss Usagi.

Sorry if I offended you! I didn't mean to call out every fan of SeiyaxUsagi. It just seems that a lot of the times when I come across people who love them together they shove it down my throat like a religion lol. I respect your opinion and I apologize if I sounded like a meanie. I swear I'm nice :p

And I do have to admit, there was a lot of sadness going on for me in that scene. I felt bad for Usagi, obviously, because she's in a sea of emotions, not knowing what to do; loving Mamoru but starting to get similar emotions towards Seiya. But I do have to say I felt bad for Seiya also :X
As much as I don't like him, he just had to fall for the one girl in the whole universe whose been in a relationship literally forever, and that is saddening, no matter what perspective you see it from, in my opinion.

And sorry for all the commas and run on sentences. I hope you can understand what i'm trying to say; it's almost 5 in the morning and I haven't slept. lol (:
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 8:16 am

Quote :

Sorry if I offended you! I didn't mean to
call out every fan of SeiyaxUsagi. It just seems that a lot of the times
when I come across people who love them together they shove it down my
throat like a religion lol. I respect your opinion and I apologize if I
sounded like a meanie. I swear I'm nice :p

You didn't offended me! Very Happy I'm used to people making fun of the pairings I like. Example in Tokyo Mew Mew I ship KisshuxIchigo. The people who ship MasayaXIchigo amuse I hate Masaya. I don't. I just pefer Ichigo with Kisshu. I just love shipping noncannon pairings ^^ it's so much fun. Anyway, the only reason I defended myself was just to prove a point. Not all seyiaxUsagi fans are like: "They're best couple in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" There are people out there like me who respect other people's opinions. I hope this doesn't sound mean because all I was doing making a point.....^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Avalon
Star Seed

Sailor Avalon

Star Seed

Title : Celestial Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 8:39 am

I love Moon, I do, but would it kill her to be as boss in the later seasons as she was in the original three? First season Moon would actually go in there with punches and kicks flying. Eternal Moon just kinda talked her way out of everything. It's become a running joke among my friends and I, that when one is using words to get out of a situation when words normally wouldn't work, we call it Sailor Moon'ing. She didn't get all "love is the answer!" until I want to say...well, the end of SuperS, I guess!

Also, I thought ChibiChibi was just pushing it. Her being a fairly useless senshi didn't help either. Light of Hope or not (presumably, depends on how you look at it), she spent much of the final battle asleep or puzzled by what was happening around her. She's a toddler, fer chrissake. Also: in the manga, why does she have boobs!? Naoko sure loved to give her preteens and young teens impressive racks! If Makoto had the biggest bust, I certainly couldn't tell!
Back to top Go down
http://wynndfae.deviantart.com
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:01 am

Yamichan16 wrote:

Not all seyiaxUsagi fans are like: "They're best couple in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" There are people out there like me who respect other people's opinions. I hope this doesn't sound mean because all I was doing making a point.....^^

Thank you Yamichan! I'm glad to know that there are fans of SeiyaxUsagi that are like that. I'm not gonna lie I really don't see his purpose as a "romantic interest" in the anime because its totally different in the manga, but I do understand where fans are coming from when they say they like them together. I've just encountered so many of them that really HATE Mamoru and REALLY REALLY HATE the fact that Usagi and Mamoru end up together and they get super angry at that.

So I'm just glad to know that there are some that respect opinions. Its really uplifting! HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:07 am

Sailor Avalon wrote:
I love Moon, I do, but would it kill her to be as boss in the later seasons as she was in the original three? First season Moon would actually go in there with punches and kicks flying. Eternal Moon just kinda talked her way out of everything. It's become a running joke among my friends and I, that when one is using words to get out of a situation when words normally wouldn't work, we call it Sailor Moon'ing. She didn't get all "love is the answer!" until I want to say...well, the end of SuperS, I guess!

Also, I thought ChibiChibi was just pushing it. Her being a fairly useless senshi didn't help either. Light of Hope or not (presumably, depends on how you look at it), she spent much of the final battle asleep or puzzled by what was happening around her. She's a toddler, fer chrissake. Also: in the manga, why does she have boobs!? Naoko sure loved to give her preteens and young teens impressive racks! If Makoto had the biggest bust, I certainly couldn't tell!

I totally agree on the fact that Moon was much more tough IMO in mainly the second to fourth season, especially with her Kaleidoscope Rod and Moon Gorgeous Meditation, which is one of my favorite attacks! There are some instances later on where she is just not as tough because Tuxedo Mask is not there to root her on.

And on the fact with Chibi Chibi, she has a HUGE purpose in the manga because she is Sailor Cosmos. But as far as the anime goes, I think that she was more of a supportive role in the fact that she made Usagi feel a bit of comfort and happiness because Mamoru was gone and Chibiusa left, just went they really started to get along. She's more of a warming feeling to her.
Back to top Go down
Toft
Pyramidal Crystal

Toft

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:14 am

Hah, I will second the homophobia comments from earlier; I mean, fandom is my fun place and I still have to worry about people who think that being in a relationship like mine is dirty/automatically inappropriate? Please.

Confession: I really hated the way Mamoru and Usagi's relationship was handled in the anime. I mean basically all of it. I can't actually get it to go together in my brain as a relationship that can last the ages, and he seems way too parental towards her and like he really doesn't enjoy hanging out with her and argh. The parts of the manga I've read so far didn't bug me as much in this respect, though I'm still kind of skeeved by the whole concept of destined love that will last forever, so it's probably just not the pairing for me! I'll focus on other stuff, I'm pretty sure other people have this one covered - have fun! Smile (I could kind of feel what was going on with Seiya and Usagi more, at least; I'm not sure I really ship it or anything but it felt a lot more natural and I could understand what both of them were thinking, stupid mistakes and all.)

Confession 2, which is kind of related to the first thing about homophobia: It's perfectly realistic for teenage girls to be weirded out by the idea of lesbianism, especially if it might in some way relate to them personally, and I certainly wouldn't expect a 90s anime which isn't specifically about LGBT stuff to critique that, but I still kind of sadface at how extremely eager the main characters are to point out that they are not like that. To console myself, I have to pretend that they are just closeted bisexuals and lesbians, the bunch of them. One day they will understand...

(It is tough watching TV while queer I mean for serious, it's sad when casual implication that one's identity is inferior is what you get on a good day.)

Confession 3: I am kind of interested in the starlights on a theoretical level more than I actually love them I guess? I kind of want to write fic to get at what I think they could have been except then everyone would hate me? Also I am irrationally annoyed by the transformation in the anime where they go from a blue background to a pink one to symbolise the sex switch. LIKE YOU GUYS COME ON. This is so petty but we're allowed to be petty in here right? I'm kind of delighted by them whether they're changing physical sex or crossdressing or whatever version one wants to use, but BLUE AND PINK, WHY.

Yup, this is my life. I... feel like I'm off to kind of a strange start on this forum, I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://tofsla.dreamwidth.org
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 1:54 pm

Quote :
Thank you Yamichan! I'm glad to know that there are fans of SeiyaxUsagi that are like that.
You're welcome. I'm not truly positive on how many fans that are like me, but I bet there are probably a lot. I always remind myself not get work up over a paring because one the characters are not real and two some relationships don't last forever. Usgai and Mamoru are different because their love is eternal due to their past lives, but it's fun to ship them with different characters ^^

Quote :
I've just encountered so many of them that
really HATE Mamoru and REALLY REALLY HATE the fact that Usagi and Mamoru
end up together and they get super angry at that.
Are you serious? Man those people need to get a life if they're getting mad over two fictional characters being together >.>
Back to top Go down
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 3:09 pm

My other confession is that I wish all the Senshi would find a boyfriend and their destined true love. Sad
Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 3074743337 Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 2045764097 Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 1333987389 Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 1666276025 Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 1483032476 Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 3120549547

Michiru and Haruka already have themselves Razz
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 4:34 pm

Quote :
My other confession is that I wish all the Senshi would find a boyfriend and their destined true love.

I totally agree with you. That's the one thing I liked about PGSM the girls kept living normal lives despite being a sailor solider. It kind of bugged me that in the manga they took their jobs as soldiers way too seriously lol
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 6:08 pm

Toft wrote:
Confession 2, which is kind of related to the first thing about homophobia: It's perfectly realistic for teenage girls to be weirded out by the idea of lesbianism, especially if it might in some way relate to them personally, and I certainly wouldn't expect a 90s anime which isn't specifically about LGBT stuff to critique that, but I still kind of sadface at how extremely eager the main characters are to point out that they are not like that. To console myself, I have to pretend that they are just closeted bisexuals and lesbians, the bunch of them. One day they will understand...

I noticed this, too. In the episode when the other girls think Mako-chan has a crush on Haruka, Minako, Rei, and Usagi all freak out and are like, "OMG, Mako-chan, don't give up on boys!" Because bisexuality doesn't exist, and girls always change their sexual orientation to lesbian if they're not having any luck with boys.

Then in Stars, Usagi thinks a girl is confessing her love to her, and says, "Well, I can't be your girlfriend, but I can be your friend! And anyway, it's better to like boys." Ummm, since when?

I see this in a lot of shows. Characters will be all progressive towards the token gay character, but seem to be weirded out by homosexuality in general.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Night
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Night

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Nighty

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 6:58 pm

KittyCMoon wrote:
My other confession is that I wish all the Senshi would find a boyfriend and their destined true love. Sad

Confession time : For me, their destined love was and always will be the Shitennou. Their so-called love interest in the anime were not interesting, sorry Yuuichirou or whatever-is-your-name-again.
Back to top Go down
http://ignis-divine.org
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 7:17 pm

hmmm....you do make a good point.
Back to top Go down
Toft
Pyramidal Crystal

Toft

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:49 pm

Rachael wrote:
Toft wrote:

I noticed this, too. In the episode when the other girls think Mako-chan has a crush on Haruka, Minako, Rei, and Usagi all freak out and are like, "OMG, Mako-chan, don't give up on boys!" Because bisexuality doesn't exist, and girls always change their sexual orientation to lesbian if they're not having any luck with boys.

Then in Stars, Usagi thinks a girl is confessing her love to her, and says, "Well, I can't be your girlfriend, but I can be your friend! And anyway, it's better to like boys." Ummm, since when?

I see this in a lot of shows. Characters will be all progressive towards the token gay character, but seem to be weirded out by homosexuality in general.

Bisexuals: they are like unicorns, you know. Entirely mythical. Neutral But yeah, both in Japan and in the west it's a definite thing - I do think it can also be a thing that people do, where they somehow make a mental exception for people belonging to x minority that they know while still holding onto negative ideas about that minority as a whole. ("But you're not one of THOSE gay people! YOU'RE fine!") But it is really, really sad-making, especially when it's presented without any kind of question mark from the actual storytelling. Since, you know, possible to show characters thinking and doing silly or offensive things without giving the impression that they're right...
Back to top Go down
http://tofsla.dreamwidth.org
Nathy
Pyramidal Crystal

Nathy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2011, 4:04 am

Toft wrote:
Rachael wrote:
Toft wrote:

Bisexuals: they are like unicorns, you know. Entirely mythical. Neutral But yeah, both in Japan and in the west it's a definite thing - I do think it can also be a thing that people do, where they somehow make a mental exception for people belonging to x minority that they know while still holding onto negative ideas about that minority as a whole. ("But you're not one of THOSE gay people! YOU'RE fine!") But it is really, really sad-making, especially when it's presented without any kind of question mark from the actual storytelling. Since, you know, possible to show characters thinking and doing silly or offensive things without giving the impression that they're right...

Amen to you both!
And see, it's the anime: Naoko herself used to draw the girls feeling up each other, not on a friendly way - i know it's a pg-13 board, but seriously, I was 17 and those images were amazing to me, a bisexual teen.
The anime, for me, is full of stupid prejudices and homophobia when it doesn't happen in the manga.

Back to top Go down
http://hernameisboxcar.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Confession Time!   Sailor Moon Confession Time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Confession Time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top