The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Changed Paths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

Changed Paths Empty
PostSubject: Changed Paths   Changed Paths I_icon_minitime25th April 2012, 11:30 am

Changed Paths
Prologue
**Note: Only the Prologue will be in first person. The rest of the story will be in third person. ^^
If you are reading this, then there is a good chance that I am dead. Since you are the last person who will know who I am, I want you to know that I did not choose this life and I’m not a bad person. I just had a bad deck of cards handed to me that is called destiny. To understand me though, you have to understand who I am and how I ended up being apart Group 101. I guess, I’ll start at the day that changed my life.

I use to think I honestly had the perfect life. I had a loving husband, a young child, and my career as a novelist was starting to rise…until it came to crashing end. Everyone has their bumps in the road, now and then. I thought my life was over when my best friend was killed. I thought I was at my happiest when I married my husband and had my child. I thought I had it all until a chilling warning was relayed to me one day at the grocery store by a blonde hair young adult, who looked sickly – I blame myself for not listening.

That day, the sun was low in the horizon painting the sky when I met my cruel fate at what once was my home. I felt as something was wrong when I pulled up my driveway. As I stepped out of my car, I felt as if my body wanted to run and scream. Regardless of what my body and my subconscious was telling me, I went to go enter my home. Upon entering my house, I was grabbed by the hair and slammed against the light yellow wood table. My body fell hard against the ground as I shook with pain as I could hear laughter coursing around me. Moments later, someone took a handful of my long dark brunette hair and pulled me to my knees as my neck was met with a coldness of a blade. Goosebumps rose upon my skin from the instant change in temperature as I remember my body quivered in fear.

Gazing around the room, I had caught sight of at least eight well dressed figures; some male and some female. I didn’t have much time to analyze who they were as my eyes stopped as they met the eyes of a man with silver eyes. The smile on his face was menacing and the way he stared at me felt as if I had been unclothed by those very eyes. I was embarrassed and wanted to cover myself. I tore my gaze from the man to the floor; only find my husband lying on the floor, hyperventilating in a pool of his own blood.
Anger boiled in my blood as I saw my husband, fighting for his life. I remember yelling and screaming as the man with the silver eyes, but it did no good; in fact, it seemed to amuse him. The result of my rage resulted in laughter that came from this group who caused the suffering of my husband and I when all of a sudden, it came to a dead silence as a soft cry could be heard.

“Mommy,” a small child’s echoed from upstairs. It sounded as if she had just woken up from a nap.

My heart raced as my eyes went wide. “Lily…”

Then the words that were spoken next would be imprinted in my mind forever. “Lily, eh? Shall I play with her?” The man with silver eyes stated as he pulled out a silver curved dagger that bore a similar shape of a snake.

I looked at my husband and saw that he had been looking with me at a look as he was going to do something. With what I assumed was the last of his strength, he pushed himself off the floor and threw himself at my handler, giving me time to get away. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, crying as I heard husband’s blood cries as he was being stabbed to death.

I was not alone though during my dash towards my daughter. As I had entered my daughter’s room and scooped up the child in my arms, I felt a hard object slammed against the back of my head causing me to fall, hitting the edge of an end table. I had instinctively protected my child from the fall as my body crashed to the ground. I heard no sound and my vision was slowly going. I could feel my daughter clutching my body as the man walked towards us. That was when I saw a flash of light and felt my body slip through what could be referred to as a door. My world after that was black…

This was the start of my destiny…the start of my new life as the Blue Chosen of Group 101.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Changed Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Paths   Changed Paths I_icon_minitime25th April 2012, 1:36 pm

Wow this is awesome and it reminds me of a story I am currently writing, but with a different storyline of course. I can't wait to read more about this.
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

Changed Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Paths   Changed Paths I_icon_minitime25th April 2012, 2:00 pm

Wow! I'm on the edge of my seat. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Sponsored content

Changed Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed Paths   Changed Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changed Paths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top