The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Chemical Garden Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

The Chemical Garden Trilogy  Empty
PostSubject: The Chemical Garden Trilogy    The Chemical Garden Trilogy  I_icon_minitime27th March 2012, 7:09 pm

I was just wondering if anyone was into these books as much as I was? Rhine is my favorite character. I couldn't s! tand Cecily! Have you read them? What do you think will happen to Gabriel and Rhine in the next installment?
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Chemical Garden Trilogy    The Chemical Garden Trilogy  I_icon_minitime27th March 2012, 9:48 pm

Oh yay, someone else who has read these! I really liked them too... I find the story really compelling. Cecily reminds me of how I would have been at her age in that type of situation. I would have been immature and excited and wanting all the attentions from Linden XD

I'm not sure who my favorite character is, but I totally ship Jenna and Rhine >> So much so I'm thinking of writing fic XDD (I always say I will and I never do XD)

I am dyyyyying to know what happens next, especially with Gabriel. Housemaster Vaughn is such a vicious villain, he makes me want to punch him, lol
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: The Chemical Garden Trilogy    The Chemical Garden Trilogy  I_icon_minitime28th March 2012, 3:35 am

Yay someone else who adores these books too! Do you really think Vaugn is working on an antidote or something else as a coverup, and do you think the other countries are really all gone? I like Linden and don't think it'd been hard to fall for him. I would be jealous of Cecily though lol.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Chemical Garden Trilogy    The Chemical Garden Trilogy  I_icon_minitime28th March 2012, 10:36 am

I think if Vaughn is working on an antidote, there's totally other motives behind it. There's no way he'd be that selfless, I think. I think there's something else he has to be working on and I'm wondering what it could be. I wouldn't put it past him to like... wipe out the president or something and take over the world. Or what's left of it. I think there's probably some of the other countries left. I can't see how there would be absolutely nothing left of the rest of the world. I'm wondering if that's also part of the isolation and coverup of the US... maybe they're just telling everyone the entire world doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure what is true, but whatever it is I'm sure its part of a whole bigger picture.

I didn't like Linden too much at first, but as the books went on I just felt so sorry for the poor guy. His father's got him on a string and half the time he doesn't know which way is up. Poor guy didn't even know that Vaughn brought Rhine back and how sick she was... poor clueless Linden.

I'm wondering what other secrets Jenna may have known that led Vaughn to essentially kill her a year early. I'm going to go crazy waiting for the 3rd book to come out ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chemical Garden Trilogy    The Chemical Garden Trilogy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chemical Garden Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top