The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pure Musical Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Pure Musical Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 9:52 pm

This thread is to discuss EVERYTHING about the musicals, to why Akiko Yanagi left to discuss Damask's hair! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
LonelyDistance
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 9:55 pm

Dang. I need to rewatch Transylvania no Mori and remember to look for all the mother stuff this time.
All the other times I've watched it I've been too busy trying to make sense of the plot.
D;

And the Samael Quartet are my precious babies because they're so confused and lost and don't really know what's happening and I just want to let them know that it's all ok. ;u;
I mean, they've been told they amount to nothing, they know that they're missing a huge part of themselves, and they're just left to raise themselves. I'd imagine there's a lot of emotional baggage there, and I just want them to be happy.

I mean, really. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A NON-MAIN-SENSHI TO GET A HAPPY ENDING IN A MUSICAL!?

(The answer is, of course, yes.)
Back to top Go down
http://orewahomojanai.tumblr.com
Sailor Sedna
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Sedna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Frontier Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 9:55 pm

Ok, you know I know a thing about the musicals...I just came here to say I find adorable your love for them Smile
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 10:00 pm

If you're interesting, the week after next. Our Discussion group is watching Transylvania no Mori! Come join us as we complete the Dracul Series. We've already watched Last DRacul. [this week is three anime episodes about the kittycats]

Hmm... I'm trying to think WHO got a happy ending. I suppose Beryl and Galaxia in some of the musicals were able to be reborn and live normal lives. But it doesnt really tell us what happened. Lamia managed to escape the Vampire Clan and is presumably in hiding... Lilith is implied to be purified... Hmm...

Leah Ruby, Bilhah Emerald and Zilpah Sapphire got a happy ending though. They were reunited with their daughters!! It was so touching.

Thanks Sedna XD
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 10:08 pm

*makes a grand entrance to the thread*

I love Kimura Sanae, Takagi Nao and Nakayama Akiko. That is all.

*makes an exit of rainbows and sparkles*
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 10:09 pm

love the lack of Asako Uchida in there Hishou....
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 11:20 pm

LOL Pffft, she is not worthy of my list! XD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 11:28 pm

Dracula is smexy enough said.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 11:29 pm

Yamichan, keep watching with us and Dracul will come back. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 11:31 pm

YES! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 11:35 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Dracula is smexy enough said.

I CONCUR.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime21st May 2012, 10:34 am

Well, I started watching the Last Dracul and I think I am hooked. I'm not sure why I didn't start watching these earlier in life. The movements are incredibly over-exaggerated, but I still like the musicals. I don't enjoy all of the singing, but the singing I do enjoy makes me squeal inside. I also adore whoever is playing Usagi in Last Dracul. She is adorable!

How can a vampire father a child if he is undead?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime21st May 2012, 4:02 pm

That would Miyuki Kanbe and she IS adorable. I <3 her. Also, so you know, unfortunately, Kanbe died at a young age (24) back in 2008 of heart failure, apparently she was very sick. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime21st May 2012, 4:10 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:

How can a vampire father a child if he is undead?

MAGIC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 8:16 am

I just finished watching 1999 Kaguya Shima Densetsu Kaiteban at the recommendation of Tsuki dear and oh my goodness.

Pure Musical Discussion 1637911638

I LOVED IT.

The Jewel Ladies (is that their name? I dunno, I just LOVE them to bits <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3) and Loof Merrow!!!!

I must draw these ladies. I LOVE THEM.

Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 11:27 am

Ah! You mean Leah Ruby, Bilah Emerald, and Zilpah Sapphire. Very Happy They ARE amazing. In fact, that whole musical is great. The original is just as awesome too, but I like some of the added scenes (like the Crystal Tokyo one) in the Revision version. Very Happy

The Kaguya musicals I think are currently my personal favorites.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 11:30 am

I also finished all Fuminamoon musicals, i gotta say, i loved her performance, she's actually the best manga-Usagi Smile but i still love more Anzamoon

i actually enjoyed Kaguya Shima Densetsu Kaiteiban, i think that one is my second favorite musical~ i need now to finish all Dracul musicals, and the only one i watched was Death Vulcan but it made no sense to me since i haven't watched the other ones xD
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 2:39 pm

Verdandi wrote:
I just finished watching 1999 Kaguya Shima Densetsu Kaiteban at the recommendation of Tsuki dear and oh my goodness.

I LOVED IT.

The Jewel Ladies (is that their name? I dunno, I just LOVE them to bits <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3) and Loof Merrow!!!!

I must draw these ladies. I LOVE THEM.

I am glad that I could get you addicted to SeraMyus Verdi dear Pure Musical Discussion 1434556979 They are just full of awesomeness.

Let's also take time to appreciate how much Myus have great villain moments. Majority of the villains that have appeared in earlier SM versions get more character development and the original Myu storyline villains are greatly focused, having interesting background stories and awesome songs.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 3:21 pm

I'm currently half way through the mugan revision but ended up going back and watching the original version again I don't think I'm ever going to make it to the end of the revision -_- some one needs to tell me to watch the Mugan revision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 3:42 pm

I would like to be part of that Sera Myu watching discussion group!

Also I think a lot of people lack the love for Asako Uchida for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 4:27 pm

I'm starting all over again! Beginning to end! It's going to be so hard... I love my Marina moon. XD
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 4:29 pm

I'm on the SailorStars Kaiteiban.

After months of jumping around with the musicals, I've been watching them from beginning to end as well.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime9th June 2013, 7:22 pm

I still need to watch the Kakyuu musical (the one after Starlights Ryuusei Densetsu) and I'll have watched all the musicals. I think to commemorate a new Myu, I will watch them from beginning to end. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime9th June 2013, 7:26 pm

I'm watching the ones I haven't seen yet and than I'm going to go back and finish Dark kingdom. I atleast made it further in the mugan revision than I did before I got past harsh st. cry finally
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 3:31 pm

Starchild wrote:
I'm starting all over again! Beginning to end! It's going to be so hard... I love my Marina moon. XD

*pats*

This is kind of a random comment but I must say that I love how many Myu fans we have on GC nowadays. It is great to talk with you all about the musicals Smile . (and about our favorite actresses of course ^.^)
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 3:37 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:

This is kind of a random comment but I must say that I love how many Myu fans we have on GC nowadays. It is great to talk with you all about the musicals Smile . (and about our favorite actresses of course ^.^)

Yes I have to agree with you on the being able to talk to others about Myu *sits next to her Myu Buddy*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 4:00 pm

*hugs Arichan*

Since this thread is about all general Myu discussions, I thought about asking if anyone of you have a favorite musical pamphlet/ programbook. I have yet to find scans of few pamphlets online but out of the ones I have seen, my absolute favorites are Kaguya Shima Densetsu and Death Vulcan no Fuuin pamphlets. I also like Mugen Gakuen pamphlet's photo sets of the actresses a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 4:02 pm

Mine favorites are from Mugen Gakuen onwards. The colors, graphics, and type choices make me drool. I have a major graphic design field day just staring at those program/pamphlet scans.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 4:08 pm

I've never actually seen any of them so I don't have a favorite Pure Musical Discussion 1637294219
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 5:02 pm

And I have decided when I get home from dinner I shall watch Transylvania no mori becaus of all the Nao Scen er UraNep feels yes that's totally why I'm watching it has nothing to do with Nao in it nope not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Musical Discussion   Pure Musical Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Musical Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top