The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Blue Fire Devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

Blue Fire Devil Empty
PostSubject: Blue Fire Devil   Blue Fire Devil I_icon_minitime15th August 2019, 9:19 am

Blue Fire Devil #1 Troubled Truth
Written by Tom Jobe

The rain beat down on the head of a woman running down the pavement in Kansas City, Kansas with a baby in her hands. She ran and ran as fast as her legs would carry her as her head turned to look behind her shoulder as if something truly terrible was following her. Something out of this world. The woman eventually made it to a church building down the sidewalk and ran to the double glass doors of the church building. With her baby in a basket she set the basket down at the doorstep and pounded on the door screaming. Once she knew she had gotten someone’s attention she ran off, leaving her baby behind.

A man in priest robes answered the door and found the baby in the basket with an envelope on the baby’s lap. He looked around for anyone nearby, and when he found nothing he picked up the basket and brought the baby inside. Going into his office and setting the basket down on his desk. He took the envelope on the baby’s lap and opened it to reveal a letter inside. His eyes scanned the contents and then widened as he looked at the baby in shock. The baby had a small patch of black hair on her head and blue eyes that burned like fire. That when he knew the contents he had read was true.

That’s when he knew this baby was far from human.

Blue Fire Devil

Ayanna sat in the back pew of the church listening to the only father she ever knew, Paul Kaktas, give yet another sermon about Jesus Christ on an early Sunday morning. She wore a white tank top with a blue jean jacket, matching blue jeans, and black shoes. A thin brown toothpick between her teeth as she listened, but as time went on she grew sicker and sicker until she couldn’t take it anymore, and she sat up from the pew and quickly left the church. Coming through the glass doors and falling on the front lawn throwing up.

It happened every time she came to the church. After a few minutes she would feel sick, and then eventually it would get to the point where she had to throw up. Father said if it got to that point to go straight home, and that was where she was headed. Home on top of the hill right next to the church. Ayanna had long black hair and deep blue eyes that burned with the passion of a woman who just turned eighteen years of age. The passion of a woman begging to come out.

Ayanna continued up the hill and entered through the small house at the top. Coming into the living room which had a staircase that led straight up to the second floor on the right, and a corridor leading into the kitchen on the left. Ayanna took off her jean jacket and hung it up on the coat rack before entering the kitchen and raiding the fridge for anything to eat. There she picked up a slice of frozen pizza and a can of Pepsi and stuck the pizza in the microwave prior to opening up the Pepsi and taking a sip.

“Happy birthday to me,” she said. The pizza finished heating up and Ayanna treated herself to it while waiting for Father to return home. A few hours later the door came open and Paul entered the house dressed in black priest robes with short brown hair and green eyes. He came into the kitchen where Ayanna was relaxing and smiled at his daughter.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“All right. How did the sermon go?”

“Like all my sermons. Into the hearts of some, and through the ears of others.”

Ayanna just laughed at that while Father opened up the fridge and took out a birthday cake. “I’m surprised you didn’t dig into this yet.”

“I do have some restraint, you know,” replied Ayanna.

Father laughed and cut the cake up before giving the slices to Ayanna to eat. He took out a letter and stared at it for a few minutes before speaking again, “I have something to tell you, but I don’t know how to say it.”

“I find the direct approach works best,” replied Ayanna between bites of cake.

“As always. I never told you about your mother.”

“My mother?”

Father laid the letter down on the table, and Ayanna took it and unfolded the lined piece of paper and began to read:

Dear Paul, I am writing you this letter to let you know that I can no longer look after my daughter. You may not believe my reasoning, and you may do, but I’m telling you the truth that I have committed a terrible sin. I have laid with a demon from hell and now I have given birth to a daughter. Her name is Ayanna and she is my pride and joy, but in her is a great evil that I have faith the church will be able to stomp out. I have faith that with her human side she can still be saved by the grace of Christ. Please look after her as if she was your own, and when the time is right, tell her the truth. She deserves to know where she came from, and what she must avoid. Please, I beg you. Take care of my sweet Ayanna and keep her close to the church. For the evil that wishes to take her life cannot cross on holy grounds. Thank you for your understanding.

Ayanna was in a state of shock that was obvious by the look on her face. She had to read the letter again just to make sure she wasn’t seeing things, but the honest truth was this, she was half demon, and whatever belonged to her demon half was out to kill her. That was the reason why she lived by the church all her life, never allowed to venture into the rest of the city for reasons that were unknown until now. Ayanna looked up at Father with tears in her eyes as the truth, in this case, did not set her free.

“It’s not true,” she said through tears. “Please tell me it’s not true.”

“I’m afraid it is.”

“IT’S NOT TRUE!” Ayanna screamed. She shot up from her seat and ran out of the house ignoring the pleads of Father to stay inside. She ran down the hill and pass the church onto the main pavement by the highway of Kansas City. There she ran for what felt like miles as the letter written by her real mother still rang in her ears. This was the reason for all the unexplained circumstances that filled her life. The abnormal strength and speed, the ability to take a hit and throw one twice as hard, and the most obvious sign, burning blue eyes that she thought she made up. They were all real, and they were all because deep down in her DNA a devil lived. A devil she couldn’t force out.

Ayanna continued to run until she ran right into a man with olive skin who didn’t look much older than she did. With short black hair and brown eyes. He wore a white shirt with a black jacket and matching jeans. He was cute for a guy, but that didn’t matter right now. Ayanna wanted to be alone with her thoughts. Alone where nobody could harm her.

“I’m sorry, I’ll try to be more careful,” said Ayanna, walking around the stranger.

“Wait, is your name Ayanna?”

Ayanna stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face the man. “How do you know my name?”

“I’m Ra, Ra Constantine. This is going to sound really strange, but I know who you are, and what you are.
You’re half demon, aren’t you?”

Ayanna looked at Ra suspiciously and began to back away. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Please, don’t be afraid, I’m not here to hurt you. I’ve been looking for you. You see, I have a power too. Something that makes me more than human. While I’m nothing like you, I still have a power that sets me apart. I get premonitions. Visions of people in danger. I’ve tried to help them, but it always ends badly. I believe that we may be able to help each other.”

“I don’t need help right now, all I want is to be left alone!”

Ayanna turned around to get away from the man, but this ‘Ra Constantine’ followed her and cut in front of her.

“You know that isn’t possible at this point. I’m telling the truth. I’ve seen you in one of my premonitions, and you were fighting a demon. A blue fire devil to be more exact. That’s what you are, a blue fire devil.”

“Stay the hell away from me!”

“Please! I just want to help you!”

“Then prove it. Prove to me you can really get premonitions.”

Ra looked taken aback by that. “How?”

Ayanna walked over to a news stand and grabbed a lottery ticket and handed it to Ra. “Predict the winning lottery numbers.”

Ra looked at the ticket and then at Ayanna. “You can’t be serious.”

“I am. Either predict me the winning lottery numbers, or I walk.”

“All right.”

Ra took the ticket in his hands and then just stood there trying to feel something. Ayanna was beginning to grow impatient and tapped her foot on the ground while she waited.

“Well?” she asked.

“You can’t rush a premonition!” replied Ra.

Then something happened, as far as Ayanna could tell. Ra jolted and his eyes went behind his head as he squeezed the ticket in his hand. “Forty, two, thirty-five, forty-three, and fifty-six,” he recited.
Ayanna immediately grabbed the ticket that had those numbers and walked off.

“Wait!” screamed Ra. “Do you believe me now?”

“I will after I play the lottery. Until we meet again.”

“Where can I find you?” asked Ra.

“Just have another premonition.”

Ayanna continued to walk away, and luckily for her Ra decided not to follow this time. She walked until she returned home and saw that Father was no longer there. Obviously out looking for her since she stormed off. Ayanna sat on the sofa in the living room and turned on the TV. There the lottery was already being played, and to her surprise, the five numbers that Ra gave her was recited, and she had in her hands the winning lottery numbers. She had in her hand the greatest moment of her life.

She had just become a billionaire overnight.

FIN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

Blue Fire Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Fire Devil   Blue Fire Devil I_icon_minitime16th August 2019, 5:10 pm

Blue Fire Devil #2 Everything Burns
Written by Tom Jobe

Ayanna couldn’t believe her eyes. She had the actual winning lottery numbers and she had just won one point six billion dollars. That was more money than she’d ever be able to spend in one lifetime. As she celebrated the victory the front door came open and Father came pouring in. “Ayanna! Ayanna, are you home!?”

Ayanna ran over to Father and showed him the ticket. “Dad, look, I won the lottery.”

“What?”

“I won the lottery. I’m rich.”

Ayanna handed Father the ticket and he looked it over in disbelief. He was no doubt worried about Ayanna after running off like that, but Ayanna didn’t want to talk about that right now, and thought distracting him with her lottery numbers would be the perfect way to avoid it.

“The church could really use this money,” said Father.

Ayanna’s eyes narrowed and she took back the ticket. “That’s just too bad because it’s my money.”

Father frowned. “Ayanna, that’s selfish of you. You can spare some of that money to the church.”

“What has the church ever done for me besides make me sick?” Ayanna asked. “A fact which you knew already.”

“Ayan, I was waiting for the right time to tell you. I was afraid if I told you at too young an age you wouldn’t be able to handle it, so I waited for you to become a woman first.”

“I’m not mad, I’m just… I don’t know what I am. I mean, God hate demons. So what if he hates me?”

“Your mother believed that because of your human half you can still be saved, and I believe that, too. Don’t let this news dishearten you. It doesn’t change who you are as a person, and you’re a good person.”

“I just need some time to think, and to cash this in, so later.”

“Ayan, you just came back home. Stay a while, please.”

“I need time to think!”

Ayanna snapped at Father harder than she meant to, but before anything more could be said she headed out the door and for the place to cash her winning lottery ticket. She already knew the first couple of things she wanted to buy, and now with this ticket sky was the limit.

Blue Fire Devil

Ayanna drove down the road in a brand new blue sixty-eight firebird with a blue Harley Davidson motorcycle strapped to the roof of the car. This was the car she always wanted to drive since she first laid eyes on it, and now thanks to her lottery winnings she could drive whatever she wanted. As she drove down the road she saw the mysterious and cute Ra Constantine walking down the pavement and stopped by the curb and honked the horn to get his attention.

“Fancy meeting you here,” said Ayanna.

Ra stopped his walk and went over to the car to see Ayanna. “I see you won.”

“You’re very observant,” replied Ayanna, unlocking the passenger’s side door. “Get in.”

Ra opened the passenger’s side of the car and sat in the seat next to Ayanna and strapped up as she drove off from the pavement.

“Do you believe me now?” asked Ra.

“Yeah, and I’m all ears. What do you want?”

“I want to help people, but it’s not something I can do on my own. I was hoping you would join me fight the good fight.”

“Fight what exactly?”

“Demons. The forces of darkness.”

“So they do exist.”

“You should know that already.”

“What makes you think I want to fight demons?”

“Because I believe you have a good heart. You have the power, and now the money, to do a lot of good. Don’t waste it submitting to the simple desires of every human in the world who won a lot of money.”

“You said I was a blue fire devil. What exactly is that?”

“A blue fire devil is a brand of demon that is blue. They come in two types: four-legged and two-legged. The four-legged ones are the weakest of the two, and can’t speak human languages. The two-legged are stronger and can take human form and speak our language. A lot of them can’t enter churches except for the strongest among them, and even then it’s a great risk to enter holy ground.”

“Hence why I was never allowed away from the church. My mother was trying to protect me from them.”

“I imagine so. Demons don’t like their bloodline being mixed with other races. They would all want to kill you.”

“So your plan is to have me want to kill them instead?”

“My plan is to help humanity fight the monsters that no normal person can hope to fight.”

“Man, I can’t wait until Dad gets a load of you.”

“You’re taking me to your father?”

“I take home all the boys I like.”

Ra didn’t know what to say to that, but the smile on Ayanna’s face disappeared when she returned home. The church that was proudly standing on its foundation was now consumed by blue fire and people were running out of the church screaming for help. Ayanna drove right up to the entrance of the church and got out of the car with Ra.

“What’s happening!?” asked Ayanna.

“That fire. It’s a blue fire devil.”

“What?”

Ayanna didn’t wait for anything else to be parted from Ra’s lips, she went running inside the church ignoring Ra’s cries and entered the entrance hall of the church. The room was full of smoke and Ayanna could hardly see, but she trust her other senses and heard her father’s voice straight ahead. She broke open the double doors that led into the sanctuary, and that is when she saw it. A two-legged blue devil with black wings and black horns holding onto the throat of Father.

“DAD!” Ayanna shouted.

The demon threw Father to the floor and looked back at Ayanna who charged at him. Swinging her fists to hurt him, but the demon merely grabbed her and tossed her aside like a rag doll before flying out through the roof of the building and escaping. Ayanna climbed up to her feet and ran over to Father. Picking him up and taking him out of the church in her arms where Ra was waiting. Ayanna set Father on the ground and tried to revive him, but he wasn’t responding. Ra took out his cell to call 911 as Ayanna did everything she could to revive him, but nothing was working. She was scared, frightened, and sad. Tears dwell up in her eyes as she pounded his chest and gave him mouth to mouth.

“Come on! Wake up!” yelled Ayanna. “WAKE UP!”

FIN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova

Blue Fire Devil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top