The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award Empty
PostSubject: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime6th August 2019, 4:03 am

GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award SRmHFrW

Every year we are not only holding awards for various things, we are also crowning our Brightest Star in the Galaxy - The person who made the biggest impact on the GC Community. With our last Anniversary on the Forums, we wanted to crown the person who made the biggest impact of them all. We have four nominees and I think it is easy to say that each one of them would really deserve the Award with what they did for the Forums. Our nominees are:

Brit-Chan
Brit-Chan was our Small Lady since the dawn of time December 2011 until she eventually stepped back in late 2016. Not only did she do ALL the things back when she was an Admin, she still continued after she stepped back!

Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Jupiter - Also known as Henshinyo - has been a Silver Crystal Moderator since early 2015 and finally our current Sailor Jupiter since May 2016. Not only does she deal with nearly all of our Member Issues, she has also created our Discord Server.

Sailor Mars
Sailor Mars - Also known as Kai - has been a Silver Crystal Moderator since July 2016 and eventually our current Sailor Mars since June 2017. While being an Admin, he was also still the Shopkeeper, and the Moderator of the Crown Arcade!

Sailor Uranus
Sailor Uranus - Also known as Kyralih - is  our current (and only) Sailor Uranus since February 2012. She is the Leader of the Roleplaying Section and I think it's really safe to say that it wouldn't be able to function without her.

Please take your nomination Stamps everyone:

GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award Ber8kob

And our Winner is:
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime7th August 2019, 12:49 am

You deserve this award so much Brit, congrats <3333333333
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime7th August 2019, 8:14 am

Congratulations!!!! <3 GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award 4033448464
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime7th August 2019, 8:49 am

CONGRATS TO BRIT AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime7th August 2019, 1:07 pm

おめでとうございます!
(and to everyone else too GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award 1984953407)
thanks for all those myu subtitles, also ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime8th August 2019, 6:27 am

Me RN:
GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award Tenor

I'm really humbled that you all think so highly of me when I always feel like I could have done more or done something different to make this place even better. GC has been such a large part of my life for these past 8 years and I'm so grateful for all of you. I've met so many wonderful and different SM fans and made so many friends from all over the world. Every nominee on Mar's list above is deserving of this award as I feel it's not just one person that has made this place shine. It's all of you!

I wish I could think of more but i'm just so T____T and work is calling me so...

Thank you!! GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime12th August 2019, 1:48 pm

Woops I commented to you personally but not here yet XD

YOU SERIOUSLY ARE THE BEST EVER EVER EVER!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND HOPEFUL, POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!!! YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL IS FELT ALL THROUGH THIS SHIMMERING CAULDRON *______*!!

And yes, those caps are totally necessary :p. I made some other comments already in your other award threads that are relevant here too. So, I'll just leave it at that ^_~. Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award   GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC would be nothing without them - The Brightest Star in the Galaxy Award

View previous topic View next topic Back to top