The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2019, 6:10 pm

Aww geez, and just as summer was starting to get going and I was gonna be able to do more Internet stuff. It's gonna be weird to think that I've been a part of this forum for half its life, and almost all of my teenage years. I'm not gonna get more sappy on y'all I think you get the point.

That being said, Discord is far more accessible for me (and I know for many others) so I'm glad this reat group of people will still be around in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
starshine
Pyramidal Crystal

starshine

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2019, 8:36 pm

Sad but understandable. I wish I had been more active.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2019, 2:16 pm

Well, it's nice to known you, the GC. Most message boards I've been on for the last 2 decades or 21 years on the internet are offline. I'm fortunate to been a member on the GC in the last 6 years and I made a few friends when we post about interesting topics and things from anime to the Sports Club in the Clubhouse. We need to keep in touch in the future after this forum is done and archived. Long live Sailor Moon for the next millennium!
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2019, 2:53 am

Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 3541594201 I’m so sorry to hear this news, but I also understand why this decision was made. It’s reassuring that GC is not gone for forever but it’s just having a transformation, and that the forum will stay online even if closed.
I’m not sure I’ll join the server (is there a deadline to do it?), but in the meantime I’d like to wish you all good luck with this new path 🍀❤
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2019, 12:13 pm

I am very sad that the Galaxy Cauldron forum is going to close, but it's understandable why it would be closed. I really love being on here and getting a chance to know a lot people too, plus I will always cherish the memories that I have of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2019, 11:56 pm

Moody Mask wrote:
Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 3541594201 I’m so sorry to hear this news, but I also understand why this decision was made. It’s reassuring that GC is not gone for forever but it’s just having a transformation, and that the forum will stay online even if closed.
I’m not sure I’ll join the server (is there a deadline to do it?), but in the meantime I’d like to wish you all good luck with this new path 🍀❤

We'll be posting public links to join the discords once everything is 100% set up and established members are good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th August 2019, 2:15 am

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
We'll be posting public links to join the discords once everything is 100% set up and established members are good to go.

Got it, thanks for the answer! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.   Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Announcement. Everyone Please Read.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top