The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 5:11 am

Quote :
Day 11: Which transformation sequence do you like best and why?

I really like all the Inner's transformations, but I'd say the one that caught my eye the most was Jupiter. Just the whole electricity and atom formation really caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Naru

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 6:54 am

Day 21 - Favorite friendship?

Besides all the senshi for each other? Naru and Usagi.  It's really a pity it gradually disappeared.  Usagi's bond with her family is great, too, but I guess that's more than friendship.
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 10:52 am

Day 19: What song(s) would be your ringtone?
Hmm, that's difficult to decide! I think I might have something cheerful, such as "Otome no Policy" or "'Rashiku' Ikimasho". Maybe an instrumental version of those GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 2695440696 !
Day 20: Favorite rewatchable arc?
I've only seriously rewatched Sailor Moon S, Sailor Stars, and Sailor Moon R, but I would probably say SuperS or Stars would be arcs that are the most rewatchable. Rewatching Stars made me love Seiya x Usagi, and maybe SuperS, like some other Ikuhara arcs, might be better when watching again. My favorite arc would be S, but I think Stars also follows pretty well.
Day 21: Favorite friendship?
Rei and Usagi! They really care for each other, even if they fight frequently. That scene where Usagi cradles her head as she died was really sad GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 2869872805 .

Last edited by nm___i3bfc on 1st February 2019, 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 1:03 pm

Day 21-favorite friendship
This is gonna sound kinda silly, but I love Chibiusa and Usagi's relationship-even moreso after Chibiusa stops fighting for Mamoru's attention in S and Supers. It always reminded myself of my sister and I, especially since we watched sailor moon together as kids, so it's got a special place in my heart. 

Day 22-favorite scenery
It's a three-way tie! I love the moon kingdom, crystal tokyo AND that lovely cityscape that has all those pretty pastel light affects-mostly near the tokyo tower. I've had multiple desktop wallpapers of each.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 2:28 pm

I've been meaning to get on this bandwagon since I first saw the thread...now I got some time! Also I can't wait to catchup on everyone's answers. Very Happy

Day 1: How were you first introduced to the anime and which episode was it?

So technically, I was introduced to SM twice.  Once, when I was real little, 6 or 7, before Sailor Moon had made it to Toonami (so mid 90s?), I have a memory of catching the episode in R where Venus saves the bus of kids. I know it aired early in the morning then and usually I'd watch Inspector Gadget before school, so it was probably during that early morning time.  After that, I never saw it again and SM was forgotten from my little kid memory.

Skip about 5 or 6 years, family moved when I was going from 5th to 6th grade and after about a year, I started to make friends. One girl in my new neighborhood had satellite TV and had Cartoon Network (our cable provider did not have it yet), she invited me over to show me Sailor Moon (and then of course Dragonball and the entire Toonami block during 1999-2000. What episode it was, I'm not really sure anymore, but I was hooked from then on. I couldn't consume enough Sailor Moon and hated that we didn't have CN. I would be excited to go visit with my grandma because they had Cartoon Network and I could watch it.  I got online and went to so many websites to learn more about it. Got VHS tapes to rewatch episodes over and over. There was no turning back then. xD

Day 2: Favorite episode?

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CHOOSE JUST ONE. Perhaps I should go by season...

Season 1

My favorites are both double parter eps.

Episodes 34 & 35

"The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears" and "Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past"

What can I say? Both in the Japanese and Dic dub, these two episodes were emotional and fantastic (plus I had the VHS of the Dic dub and probably watched both eps about 50+ times).

Episodes 45 & 46

"Death of the Sailor Guardians: The Tragic Final Battle" and "Usagi's Eternal Wish: A Brand New Life"

I don’t think any of the finales of the anime quite beat this finale...The deaths, Sailor Moon healing Mamoru and choosing to not kiss him because her friends hadn’t had that luxury, the final fight between Princess and Beryl..Getting chills thinking about them now XD

Season 2

Am I allowed to say the entire Makaiju Arc…? No? Okay then…

Episode 59 "True Love Awakens: The Makai Tree's Secret"

I just...it’s perfect. Remember how I didn’t think Se01’s finale couldn’t beat any others? Maybe I lied.. This arc finale is just...A+++

Outside the Makaiju Arc, it might have to be episode 68 “Protect Chibiusa: Clash of the Ten Warriors”.

The Ai no Senshi fight sequence was animated beautiful and the timing with the music is just spot on. It’s such a well done episode. I love the faceoff between the Ayakashi Sisters and the Inner Senshi.

Also can I have a runner up for episode 86 “Saphir Dies: Wiseman’s Trap”.  Damn that was a good one.

Season 3

TBH I need to rewatch this season again to really make a decision. I’m kinda torn between some episodes. xD

Season 4

Since I just love this entire season I’m gunna just say all the episodes that deal specifically with Chibiusa and Pegasus/Helios are my favs. Also the finale is very nice, not my favorite buuut I reaaally love the sequence after Usagi dives off the rising rock to save Chibiusa.

Season 5

This is my least watched season thanks to no dub back in the day and then having to eventually find torrents of it down the line, so my memory isn’t as fresh.  I do really love the Nehellenia arc!

Day 3: Least favorite episode?

In general, I actually like all the episodes of Sailor Moon. I guess if I had to pick...maybe episode 127 "A Guardian’s Realization: Strength Lies Within a Pure Heart" because it just felt out of place after everything that happened in that season.  I’m sure i could pick other eps but that one comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 11:00 pm

Day 22: Favorite scenery?

- Most of Season One- Season two. But I love all of the scenery in SuperS when they allow it to be pretty. All the elysion shots or dreamy shots are lovely and I enjoy them immensely. Season one to two have a lot of pastels and just nostalgic feeling shots. They're all romantic in a way.
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st February 2019, 11:46 pm

I know I watched it at least once when I was really young because I remember Usagi... or rather Serena saying "Sailor Moon says, goodbye!". That's at the end of a lot of episodes during the Sailor Says segment though so I can't really pinpoint which exact one I watched. I can only narrow it down to the first two seasons based on that, but I have a hunch it was the first season.

Anyway. Earliest memory of an SM episode I have was Episode 5. I watched it on Youtube back in 2007 or 8, where there were episodes aplenty due to the trademark being in limbo at the time.
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 6:19 am

Quote :
Day 12: Least favorite anime-specific thing?

Tough. I guess over all, I'd have to say between how poorly used Tuxedo Mask was used in later seasons, since he was down graded to team cheerleader/damsel-in-distress; or the infamous break-up arc in R (really ruined the season for me), since it was poorly executed, poor motivation, terrible timing in the series, went on for too long, and it's conclusion was too abrupt.
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 9:18 am

Day 14: Best monster of the day?
 None

Day 15: Favorite boss battle?
Beryl, and Nehelenia !
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 9:32 am

All of it.

Not specific enough?  Then, the pastels especially.

Still not specific enough? Oh well.

I do really like this one, though.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ari
Lotus Crystal

Ari

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Shipper

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 10:10 am

The first thing I can remember watching was the R movie on VHS in after-school daycare in either kindergarten or first grade. I remember the boys threw a fit about having to watch it and used the fact that the flower wasn't wearing a shirt to get the movie taken off. I didn't get to watch it start to finish until high school, I think.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 10:42 am

day 1: I was introduced to Sailor Moon by my sister, the English dub, and if memory serves me correctly it was the episode in season 2 during the filler arc, with the kindergarten..........
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 12:28 pm

Day 2: Favorite episode?

It's a bit of a toss up as I'm sure it would be for a lot of people, but in the end I'll have to go with Episode 141: Storm of Love! Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan for being a hilarious Minako-centered episode involving the Amazon Trio that I always keep coming back to, and even wrote up an episode summary for on Wikimoon.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 6:07 pm

Day 23: If you were trying to get a friend into Sailor Moon, but could only show them one episode, what episode would you show and why?

Geez, that's a tough one. I would have to say one of the filler episodes from the S season, after chibimoon arrives but before the inner senshi learn of Haruka and Michiru's identities. That way you get to see the interaction and conflict among the characters, while getting the everyday battles and not spoiling too much of the overarching storyline.
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 6:19 pm

Now that I think about it, I didn't really have a favorite movie. I guess I just selected the S movie because it was my first GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 3978041997 .
Umm, I guess the backgrounds from the ending sequences. I don't remember much of the other backgrounds.
Day 23: Episode to introduce a friend to Sailor Moon with?
Maybe the episode in which Chibiusa arrives, or the one in which Minako runs around with her Pure Heart and they find out about the Outer Senshi's identities; any Minako episode really, hahah GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 2027930456.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2019, 10:45 pm

Day 23: If you were trying to get a friend into Sailor Moon, but could only show them one episode, what episode would you show and why?

- honestly, I'd start them on ep one because I'm methodical like that. But really, first part of Season two because not only do you have that Reset bit so all the relationships are back at Zero again, but the summary of season one more or less happens there and gives you all the info you need about the Main character, a brief one of her friends and what they're supposed to do and also a peek at her love interest.

It's all there neat and tidy and so if the friend wanted to go back and watch season one, they could or they could keep going knowing the basic idea of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 6:39 am

I think it would depend a lot on who the friend is and what they would like in anime.  A perfectionist like me?  Gotta start on episode 1.  Someone who likes slice-of-life stuff? 55 (Is Seijuro the Moonlight Knight? Mako On Fire) or 51 (the Cherry Blossom episode).  Someone who likes battles? 68 (Protect Chibi-Usa: Clash of the Ten Warriors) or even the R movie.  Someone who's in it for kawaii? The R eyecatch. Or, more seriously, something Chibiusa-Helios from Supers. 135?  Someone who's in it for the feels?  A marathon of the Naru-Nephrite saga.  Someone just looking to have a fun time? The cat episode.  Someone who loves good plots?  Episode 6 (Jazz).
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 8:11 am

Quote :
Day 13: Is the anime your favorite version of Sailor Moon? Why or why not?

No, while I appreciate the anime for introducing me to Sailor Moon, I feel like the manga as a stronger story mostly, regardless of the fact that anime moves slower in story telling (to a crawl in some cases).
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 1:12 pm

Day 3: Least favorite episode?

The very first beach episode, The Summer! The Ocean! Our Youth! And a Ghost Too. It was just... weird.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 4:24 pm

day 2: favorite episode.

awaken sleeping beauty! Mamoru's distress 

Saphir Dies: Wiseman's trap

A handsome boy? Haruka Tenoh's secret

Protect Mamoru: Ninja Usagi's jealousy

Seiya and Usagi's heart-pounding date

these five episodes always come to mind when asked what my favorite episode is. Of course there are several more, but I really can narrow it down to just those five in terms of the ones that I absolutely love.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 4:32 pm

Day 24-Have you seen all 200 episodes of the anime?

No. v.v 
I've seen all of S and Stars, at least half of Supers, a good chunk of season one and only a few episodes of R past the doom tree. the breakup arc really dulled it for me I'll get to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 7:54 pm

Day 24: Have you seen all 200 episodes of the anime? If yes, was it worth the time?

- I have. Both sub/dub, I've seen them all over the years. Is it worth the time? Ultimately, no. 200 episodes isn't worth it because of the filler. Again, while some filler is -fine-, the 90s anime makes it pointless at times in terms of the characters actually keeping the lessons learned there. I'm not saying all filler is useless or it has to go somewhere, but when a good chunk of the series is also pointless filler or filler where the characters never learn their lessons, it becomes a slosh to get through.

It's only good for BG stuff, like have it on if you're not really going to pay attention to it sort of thing.

I'm plot/story oriented person, so the 90s anime as a whole was never going to truly appeal to me because I like Plot over Fluff a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
An Ordinary Girl
Lotus Crystal

An Ordinary Girl

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2019, 10:48 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Day 24-Have you seen all 200 episodes of the anime?

No. v.v 
I've seen all of S and Stars, at least half of Supers, a good chunk of season one and only a few episodes of R past the doom tree. the breakup arc really dulled it for me I'll get to it eventually.

Wow, this makes your accomplishments in the Screenshot Challenge all the more impressive!

Day 24 - Have you seen all 200 episodes, and was it worth the time?

Yes, and kinda.  The perfectionist in me is happy to have seen them all, but are some of those SuperS fillers worth the time? No.  And especially not the dinosaur episode or the recap episode.
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 1:56 am

Day 16: Favorite movie?

I've only seen one properly and that is R. I don't want to form that opinion until I see at least one more.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 4:57 am

Quote :
Day 14: Best monster of the day?

My personal favorite would be the Droid that resembles the Grim Reaper. I liked the Monsters of the Week back when they were more scary, and less sexy (so I'm not a fan of the majority of Daimons, as far as design is concerned).

{also, just a small note, I prefer calling them monsters-of-the-"week", instead of "day" since SM was a weekly show}.
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 8:13 am

Day 24: Have you seen all 200 episodes of the anime?
I don't think so, as I still have some episodes of SuperS that I haven't seen before, as well as a few from the first season. There might be some others that I skipped over, but I don't remember them as well. I think I actually might have started around S or SuperS, because I read the manga first and was somewhere around the start of the Dreams arc when I started seriously watching the anime again.
Day 25: Favorite Usa x Mamo moment?
I don't have a specific one, but I liked their somewhat quarrelsome banter during the first season. Afterwards I wasn't very fond of their relationship. If the entrance scenes of the two count, then I would probably add those also, because they were pretty hilarious. :no tux rose?:

Last edited by nm___i3bfc on 4th February 2019, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixes)
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 3:30 pm

Day 4: Favorite canon couple?

Does Chibiusa x Helios count? If not, then Naru x Umino because I like the symbolism of it; that even the nerd kid who annoys everyone and doesn't look all that attractive can get someone in the end.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 3:41 pm

Day 25: Favorite UsaMamo moment?

Basically the entire Sailor Moon R movie. They were so dedicated to each other to put themselves in harms way multiple times over! It's still a powerful moment to see Mamoru break out of the (healing?) prison Fiore had put him in and transform to be by her side as she transformed into princess serenity! <3
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th February 2019, 10:56 pm

Day 17: Favorite Umino moment?

TUXEDO UNIMO MASK! \o/

GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 2570116496
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5th February 2019, 3:37 am

Day 25: Favorite UsaxMamo moment?

- "Get yourself a cool boyfriend, ok?" *Broken*

- Mamoru showing Usagi some kittens.

- Usagi and Mamoru taking care of Manami

- The Power of their Love gifts her a new scepter

- Usagi and Mamoru Power couple vs Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!   GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's 90's Sailor Moon Anime 30 Day Challenge!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top