The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Asian Dramas and Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

Title : Kalee

Asian Dramas and Music Empty
PostSubject: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime9th March 2012, 3:22 pm

Hi im wondering if there are other people in this forum who like kpop and jpop, or romantic asian dramas?

Kali
Back to top Go down
http://crystal-tokyo.net http://neoscosmos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime9th March 2012, 3:54 pm

Love JPOP!

Favorite artists are:

Yamazaki Masayoshi
Ami Suzuki
Moritaka Chisato
Fuji Fabric
Kazumasa Oda
...and many, many others. ^__^

I'm not big into dramas but I really enjoyed one called "Tokyo Love Story" - it's pretty famous, the main theme song "Love Story wa Totsuzen ni" is my favorite song of all time. <3
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime9th March 2012, 3:59 pm

I'm not that into modern asianpop [and I'm REALLY not a fan of any of the bizarre hybrid music that comes out of Hong Kong [somehow I think there needs to be less Portuguese-Cantonese Rap Music for the 40-50 year old woman demographic.] or anything modern really, my music tends to consist of random songs from random genres that I've compiled over the years, but I do kinda like Miss A and FT Island X3 [and like all people who have ever heard it, I'm embarrassed to find the song 'Mr Simple' catchy].
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime9th March 2012, 5:45 pm

I like j-rock more so than j-pop... although I'm totally nuts about this j-pop idol group, Fudanjuku. They're my favorite poppy kinda j-music.

My favorite J-rock bands are:
Exist Trace (my favorite band in the woooorld)
Alodius
Mary's Blood
Gacharic Spin
Versailles
Malice Mizer
Rampant

I also listen to some Byakuya and Onmyouza and old Miyavi songs from when he first went solo. I also like enka way more than I should... Sayuri Ishikawa is my favorite. I don't really watch dramas though. Last one I watched was "Haken no Oscar" cuz one of my favorite theatre actresses is in it.
Back to top Go down
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime26th March 2012, 5:59 pm

I love Jpop c: I'm mostly into idol groups like Morning Musume but I also like a few other artists. I've been particularly interested in Kyary Pamyu Pamyu lately.
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 5:41 am

I'm a newbie to the world of Jdramas. I just started with PGSM and really liked Kitagawa Keiko's (Hino Rei) acting and got stuck with her. I've been watching every drama I can find with her in it.
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Sashminda
Lotus Crystal

Sashminda

Lotus Crystal

Title : Aunt

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 5:51 am

I couldn't stop listening to this for some reason o_o It's a woman complaining about the uncivilised passengers she has on her plane

There are far too many shanghainese rap songs in contrast to other genres of shanghainese-language music. o_o
...I would try to translate this but o_o I don't want to spend such time writing out a Flight Attendant's diss rap.

And here's a Taiwanese patriotism rap, it's about the economy and the taiwanese spirit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Dramas and Music   Asian Dramas and Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian Dramas and Music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top