The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starman92
Star Seed

Starman92

Star Seed

[Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion I_icon_minitime5th September 2018, 11:39 am

Character Name:  Zion (real name unknown)

Character Image:   As for appearance, he is rather regular size, around 6 foot tall, almost around 200 lbs. He usually wears a black and white suit on with a tie in the middle. He's caucasian  and would have a white eye on his left, and a green colored eye on the right. He would have a occuring bald area on the center of his hair line. His hair is a grey/ white color and is pretty short in height. He does have a white mustache and a very small beard too.
Personality Traits:    He is very calculated and takes risks to get the energy he needs for his projects.  However, he will not tolerate repeated failures lightly. He will either replace or eliminate his associates if it comes too far. He doesn't care who gets killed, and will think of his subordinates all but pawns in his scheme. He is however, very patient when it comes to the operations, well respecting his agents and minions when the job yields positive improvements.
Storyline Specific Information: Zion is the main attagonist of the story, and has been targeting not just Cerberus, but the people in Houston, Texas as his feeding ground. Getting permission from the U.S Government, he has created a Black Ops group to study the Sailor Senshi and create weapons or even soldiers that would have the magic/skills of that of the Senshi. Outside of Houston, he has created a restricted base called "Area 55" so he can do his base of operations. After recruiting the lately resurected Sailor Animamates (Iron Mouse, Lead Crow, Aluminum Siren and Tin Nyanko), he has presuaded them that he is trying to make a good deed of their actions, and is trying to make the world a better place. Though in reality, he is trying to help the government, stepping their military game and get more money into their country.
Additional Information: It is unknown on who Zion's real name is, or even the fact if he even had a background with any agency. He is human though, unlike several other antagonists with in the Sailor Moon Series.
Source: None.

RP Sample:
"... You still don't have Tin Nyanko. And you still do not have the energy required on finishing up the Sailor Project. Is this correct?" Zion asked in a calm tone, stroking his beard while walking around aimlessly beside the teliphone.
"... No but-"
"Our deadlines have been missed, Mr. Morgan!" Zion interupted, growling in displeasure. "Soon we will not need them at all." he added on, looking at the phone.
"We will have them. I have an idea that involves the moving of the musiem. At this rate, The tanks will be full as we get them inside. They'll think we're doing some data digging." Morgan said in the phone, trying to persuae his boss.
"Even if you have to sacrifice yourself?" his boss questioned.
"With my life." Morgan answered.
"At least you are more truthful than my OTHER 2 agents. We are running out of time. Do not dissapoint me." Zion said calmly before pushing a button on the phone, hanging up on his lead agent.

Last edited by Starman92 on 6th September 2018, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion I_icon_minitime5th September 2018, 4:41 pm

Reviewing this profile as a Relaxed profile! Rather than presenting a trail of expectations, anything I'd like you to fix in order to be approved will be brought to your attention in this post. So far, everything looks good except the following:

• Personality Traits - in our profile guidelines we request that villains have at least 3 negative traits and at least 1 positive trait; reading through Zion's personality trait section, I can loosely assign the following traits:
    -Calculating (negative tone)
    -Risk-taking (negative tone)
    -Unforgiving (negative)  (please fix the spelling error for 'tolerate'!)
    -Unsympathetic (negative)
    Please assign at least one positive trait for this villain character.

Once that is completed, reply "Ready for review" to this thread and I'll look over the profile again!

- [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion 4039879955
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Starman92
Star Seed

Starman92

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion I_icon_minitime6th September 2018, 6:12 pm

Edited and Ready!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion I_icon_minitime7th September 2018, 2:35 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion   [Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Antagonist - Zion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top