The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Character HeadCanon Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

Character HeadCanon Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 6:59 pm

This started out as a desire to do some Mamoru headcanons and I thought it'd be fun to share all sorts of headcanons that people have. 

I also figured that maybe starting today, we could do an entire month of Headcanons based on a Character (their birthdays).

So, for the rest of September is: Ami Mizuno!

So pull out your headcanons for our Masked dude~ They can be silly or serious, or worldbuilding but it has to solely do with him in the center. 

Next Month's will be Minako's Turn!

Other Links: 
 General HC thread

Last edited by Ktenshi on 7th September 2018, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 7:09 pm

Omg here's my first Myu headcanon, that is Mamoru based!!

I head canon that in the future, King Endymion, gets restless with life stuck in the palace as king and NQS suggest he go gallivanting as a super heroes like in the popular kids show. And thus birthed Space Knight (who then goes to the past and to Kaguya Island to chase after a runaway Chibiusa XD).
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 7:18 pm

omg I LOVED THAT MUSICAL. (It was great.)  And now I have a headcanon for it too. not as fun though. xD;

In a far-flung alternative future where Usagi ascends and becomes Sailor Cosmos, Mamoru was able to become the fabled Space Knight through sheer will and love so she wouldn't have the sad destiny of fighting and being alone against Sailor Chaos.

Edit: lmao this might've actually been part of my old headcanon too!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime4th August 2018, 6:05 pm

ooo i have a Mamoru headcanon!

I think, since he doesn't have any family, when he marries Usa, he will join her family, taking her last name. This would make his name "Tsukino Mamoru," which sounds like "protector of the moon" in Japanese! except "mamoru" is actually a verb, so not exactly, but still it has the idea of protecting and "of the moon"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime4th August 2018, 6:41 pm

That's actually a headcanon that I hard core subscribe to and definitely believe if Naoko came out and gave us clarification, it'd be the truth. We had a really good debate thread about that several years back and a lot of it has to do with Japanese culture and how they perceive orphans. But yusss I love this headcanon so much. I also head canon that Ikuko absolutely adores Mamo even though Kenji is a little grrr but they all readily accept him like their own son.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime30th August 2018, 7:01 pm

So here's some Mamoru-specific Headcanons I thought of as of late: 

Mamoru, Michiru, Rei, Ami, and Setsuna have a philosophy club meeting where they chat about various philosophical and religious leaning things all over tea.

Mamoru and Makoto both swap recipes and go bargain shopping together.  Later, Ikuko shows them the true genius of shopping for food and necessities on a budget. It's turned into a group thing when they are able to do it together. (Usagi later joins making the trip equal parts hilarious and fun.)

Both Mamoru and Makoto start teaching each other certain sewing and knitting techniques.  Setsuna joins them and they've kind of spawned another club.

Mamoru, Makoto, Haruka, and Minako have a Fight-Club like thing going on in the future. How else would they entertain themselves?

Despite what everyone thinks- Mamoru absolutely LOVES comics! He loves all sorts of Comics from American to Korean, he enjoys each and every one regardless of genre. 

Mamoru and Minako are the worst because they are the punniest of partners. Thanks to long life and idle time, they contrive some puns that are truly groan-worthy. Rei cannot stand it. It gets worse because Usagi Joins in and Chibiusa now thinks she's adopted because there's no way cool Mamoru would be that godawful with puns.

Mamoru and Setsuna often have tea and coffee together and talk about how college was both great and sucked. 

In fact: Mamoru and Setsuna had their own study group to try and pass college level courses that were above what the girls had.  On occasion they invite Ami to study with them as she takes college courses on her off time from cram school.

Mamoru later becomes a resident at the same hospital where Ami's mom, Saeko, works. He later starts his residency there as well. Before Crystal Tokyo comes, he used to donate his time to the hospital where he had woken with amnesia after his accident. It's mostly to help with the kids. 

The reason why Mamoru is afraid of Needles is because when he first woke up, he had an IV in and it scared him, so he tried to rip it out only to hurt himself more.  When the doctor came in to check on him, Mamoru was very difficult in staying still for that or his shots, so the Doctor helped distract him long enough for the nurses to do their thing. Because of the doctor, it inspired Mamoru to want to become one too. 

In the future as King Endymion, Mamoru spends more time with Chibiusa than Usagi does. Because Usagi is the 'Face' of the monarchy, she often has to do speeches and the like (even though the power is equally shared in all forms between them) and sometimes is too drained to spend time with her daughter, which upsets her often. She often tells him that she wished they hadn't taken the throne, if only because it wasn't her original dream. (Which was to be a homemaker like her mom.)

Mamoru and Makoto spend a lot of time together gardening. Later, Hotaru joins their little trips to the nurseries to find certain plants to grow.  He has a mini succulent collection and cacti. He also learned to grow roses as well. 

Truth be told, when Usagi first cooks for him, he's actually very moved because he's never had anyone, apart from being in an orphanage, cook for him.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime7th September 2018, 1:01 pm

Alright! Now that it's September, I'm gonna jump right in with Ami!

My main headcanon is her parents being, well, super strained in their relationship. My mind goes multiple ways with this-did her dad just up and leave them? Is her dad still in the marriage but only for the public, since both of her parents are powerful figures (one being a painter the other a successful doctor)? Is he just outright cheating on her mom? Does Ami technically has a half-sibling somewhere? WHO KNOWS! All I know is that I don't like her parents very much. 

I always thought that her mom was one of those cruel-behind-closed-doors kinda people. Like she'd say how proud she was of her daughter and whatnot, but the second they'd be home she'd only give Ami praise if she got good grades...and basically nothing else. Like, the only time Ami'd get any attention is if she brought home those, sweet, sweet As. She'd be out and about basically every single day, and the staff/maids raised Ami. And yet Ami is the SWEETEST THING EVER, still looks up to her mother and wants to be a doctor because in her mind (she's still only 14-16) her mom is only away because she's saving lives and that is an honorable and respectable thing-which it is! But Ami hasn't quite caught on, or accepted-that her mother is dead-beat; but has a lot of money so she can get away with leaving her kid more.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime12th September 2018, 11:33 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by SpikeDevilman on 12th September 2018, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I didn't realize this thread was headcanons for only for a specific character.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character HeadCanon Thread!   Character HeadCanon Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character HeadCanon Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top