The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

(Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon Empty
PostSubject: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime13th July 2018, 6:24 pm

Plot Summary:
Strange chaotic disturbances are plauging a small desert community in California, drawing the attention of Myrina Nada when her interstate trip is interrupted by an unforeseen attack. Her friends are victimized by bizarre leechlike organisms that siphon mental energy and influence the actions of their host. Though she has only recently discovered her identity as a sailor guardian, Sailor Bellatrix's strength and determination prevails over the subversive parasites.

However, all is not well. The recent chaos, along with Bellatrix's well deserved victory, has attracted attention from an unfamiliar man whom Bellatrix assumes is knowledgable or otherwise connected to the psychic vermin. Brushing off the senshi's demands for an explanation, Jasper Franklin affirms the destruction of the parasites and prepares to go his own way.

Unsatisfied with the shady individual's non-answer, Bellatrix intercepts Jasper before he can leave, locking the pair into an unavoidable fight. Though Jasper refuses to be drawn into the affairs of the senshi for what is arguably a good reason, will he be able to avoid triggering the battle rage of Sailor Bellatrix? If he does awaken her blind fury, can he hope to survive?

Character Claims:
Sailor Bellatrix -- Sailor Saturn
Jasper Franklin -- Jasper

Note: This will be a two-person RP between Sailor Saturn/Verdi and Jasper (that's me!).

This storyline takes place in the modern day era, so Sailor Bellatrix and Jasper have no common history beforehand. While they do go on to fight together in the HC RP canon of Crystal Tokyo, the present incarnations of the two are very different.

Sailor Bellatrix does not have the experience of the future struggles against the Collector or other despicable villains to help keep her temper in check. Meanwhile, Jasper knows nothing of Bellatrix - a dangerous liability when their brawl threatens to escalate.

Last edited by Jasper on 7th August 2018, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime17th July 2018, 3:09 pm

For getting the thread started, I considered either beginning with Bellatrix confronting the parasites, or using the 'in medias res' approach -- Jasper discovering a victorious Bellatrix standing tall over the smoldering remains of her enemies.

What approach do you think would be best? If it's neither of the two above, how would you like to begin the plot?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 6:21 am

Sorry! Anniversary things makes it hard to keep up with everything right now xD

I really love the premise! <3 I am leaning towards the idea of just jumping right into it with Jasper finding Bellatrix after destroying the parasites, since that would get both of our characters in the scene and interacting as fast as possible. Unless there is some background things you'd like to explore with your character beforehand, then we could start with the first option xD

Oh, alternatively, we could go with the middle ground and just start in the midst of battle with the parasites, rather than the beginning. We could have a few posts during that battle before the proper interactions begin.

I guess it just depends on if there are background things to explore and how fast we want the two of them to start interacting with each other xD

What do you think? Is there any one way you're leaning towards?
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime18th July 2018, 9:14 am

I'm partial to the idea of introducing the thread with Sailor Bellatrix threatening the parasites or a hideous amalgamation of the bunch via a bold speech, if such a thing would be in character. (e.g. "How dare you threaten my friends! In the name of Bellatrix, I'll punish you!")

The whole battle with the Chaos creature itself wouldn't need to be very long, no more than maybe 2-4 posts total before Jasper arrives just in time to see Bellatrix deliver the finishing blow. Then they can have their proper breakdown of communications. Smile

In case it was a concern, I plan for both Jasper and Bellatrix to finish beating each other up (and recover) before her friends awaken.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime28th July 2018, 3:08 pm

Haha that sounds good to me! I'm not sure Bellatrix is one for big speeches, but I think, just starting out and being inspired by the other senshi she's heard about, she might give it a try once or twice xD

I'm excited to see how this will all play out!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime28th July 2018, 5:40 pm

I agree that Myrina's not a big speech girl, but is a big girl nonetheless with an even bigger heart. Best to handle with care.

I intend Jasper to arrive in our suitable California town or highway stop - Lancaster, Palmdale, perhaps even Kramer Junction (link). He is travelling from Las Vegas, while Myri and her friends are either visiting or are locals, based on what you think is best. Sailor Bellatrix's encounter with the Chaos parasites and their amalgamated form will end shortly, and Jasper will arrive soon afterward to appraise the aftermath!

If that sounds good to you, I can get the thread started proper and link it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime2nd August 2018, 3:49 am

I think it all sounds good! The link you sent for Kramer Junction kind of makes me want to use that now, simply because now I've looked around the link and have seen pictures of it, so it's more of a solidified place in my head xD

Still pretty open to any town you'd like to choose though!

I was thinking it could be fun if Myri and her friends were on their way to Los Vegas just to be the opposite of Jasper's traveling, but that doesn't make much sense when they would be coming from Maine ahaha So perhaps they're heading to the coast! They've seen the Atlantic Ocean from home, but now they want to experience the Pacific Ocean while on their road trip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime2nd August 2018, 6:06 pm

It should be simple enough to have Myri and friends visiting Pismo Beach, and if they were travelling from Maine then their fastest route will in fact take them through Kramer Junction.

The last question I need to answer - would this storyline count as Free Form or Tokyo City?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime4th August 2018, 6:42 am

We're having this take place in a Modern Day SM Era, right? In that case, Tokyo City would be the one! xD Though I suppose you've said the same to me in a DM now, but still I wanted to post this anyway ahah xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon   (Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Tentative RP OOC/Discussion) Wrath of the Amazon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top