The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind Empty
PostSubject: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 11:49 am

Character Name: Miku Tenoh 

Character Image: 

• Miku has a black pixie cut hair style
  • She has tanish pale skin with teal eyes
  • She wears a blue tanktop with a  small heart on the left side
  • She walso wears caprees or jeans depending on the weather
  • she wears sneakers or flats, whichever really suits her mood

Personality Traits: Miku is a loyal friend, she sticks up for those who are hurt or bullied, and isnt scared to get her hands dirty in a fight. She is also very observant, if something is out of place, she'll notice. Miku is also helpful to the outer senshi when she's needed, like for missions or spying, which is why she was accepted on their team. However, her impatience is worse than Usagis, she has a quick fuse when it comes to waiting.

Storyline Specific Information: N/A as of yet

Additional Information: Sailor Wind was of the Uranian Kingdom in the Silver Millennium, but when it ended, her star seed went into Haruka's instead of another human being, that is until Chaos was defeated. Mikus' parents had passed from the destruction of Chaos' attacks which is what caused our 15 year old at the time to awaken, she still has bits of her memory to uncover but she was lucky to be taken by the Outer Senshi for training which is why she now has the Tenoh name.

RP Sample: 
Miku was bored, she was waiting for the other Outer senshi, sure she was early, but that didn't mean she could get bored waiting. Sighing, she reached for her drink that she loved so dearly and sent a small breeze into it to help her get out of boredom. It didn't help. At all. Grunting she finished her drink 'I wish you 4 would get here faster.' She thought to herself. After more mewling the door opened with a chime and Miku looked over "Well, it's about time." was all she said.

Senshi Information:

Senshi Name: Sailor Wind (Sailor Chibi Uranus)
Senshi Fuku: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind Sailor10
Powers and Magical Items: 

• Magic Rod: The colors are similar to Uranus' but the phrase is different as it's "Uranus Wind Power!! Make up!"
  • World Shaking: This attack is the same as Uranus' just hers is a deep blue with a gold ring
  • Uranian Winds: Sailor Wind sends blasts of winds with her saber to her enemies that tear through them
  • Slight Wind Powers: Miku has the ability to use the wind to make a breeze, it's not an attack, more a support but it's helpful and is mainly used when bored.

Last edited by UranianJewel on 1st July 2018, 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 11:58 am

Hi!

I'll be reviewing your profile, but before we begin, could you change the font color within the profile back to standard? It's hard to read for people on the dark version of the forum!

To do this:

Once you've completed this step, please bump the thread and I'll start the process!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 12:33 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 4:30 pm

Thank you!

I'll be reviewing your Relaxed profile today! Sailor Wind will be ready to go once we finish this process together and the following is addressed!

• In the Character Image section, I wondered about your use of "overly short hair" - this, to me, implies a buzz cut or something similar as the use of "overly" implies that it's too much short hair; I just want to check to make sure that's what you meant! I haven't heard it phrased that way and wanted to make sure it's what you wanted to be implied or if another style - like a pixie cut or a boy cut - was more what was intended.

Rather than a starting point, the above is everything I'd like addressed for clarity before I approve this as a Relaxed Profile, and I can continue to review it as Relaxed whenever the changes are made (when making changes for me, it is unnecessary to change font colors; I will reread all sections again), just post "updated and ready for review" when you're ready for me to take another look!

Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind 4039879955
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 4:44 pm

fixed, i was looking for the word, i couldn't find it
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 4:57 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind   Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxed Senshi: Sailor Wind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top