The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malour

Malour

(Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime2nd June 2018, 11:36 pm

Character Name: Princess Serenity 
Age and Date of Birth: Unknown (Presumably the equivalent of a teenager)

Used Canons: Anime (90's), Manga, Sailor Moon Crystal

Appearance:

Princess Serenity is most often (If not always), seen clothed in a flowing, ivory white colored dress with golden decorations lining the upper portion of the dress, the top layer being circles with a piece in the middle cut out resembling the moon, three golden bands beneath that, then a layer of lace that curves like a party banner. 

In addition, her dress has a long, flowing bow in the back, giving almost the illusion of something akin to butterfly wings. 

As for physical attributes, Princess Serenity is perhaps a little shorter than an average stature, thin, but not unhealthily so, and rather fair in skin tone. She has a strong, but soft, jawline, eyes of a blue color that looks like pools of fresh water, and long blonde hair down to nearly her feet that is the color of cornsilk. (Anime)

In the manga and Sailor Moon Crystal, everything is the same, except her hair is a shiny silver rather than blonde. 

Personality:

Princess Serenity, much like her future reincarnation, is shown to be childish, inquisitive, and often disregards the warnings of others, not out of rebellion or spite, but simply because of her curious nature. She is shown to be kind and compassionate, towards her guardians, her secret love Endymion, Luna (her advisor and best friend), and everyone in the kingdom.

It is unknown what exactly her likes and dislikes are, except what may have carried over to her future self, which would include carrots and language learning for dislikes, (perhaps other subjects too, as she is seen skipping studies altogether), and stories as something she likes, although perhaps classic stories (of the moon lore maybe?) instead of comics. 

Serenity is also known to be somewhat naive, especially concerning life outside the royal palace. She believes that everything will eventually work itself out, and that she needs not to take matters in her own hands regarding the welfare of her kingdom, that other people will figure it out.

She also puts her love for Endymion on a high pedestal, despite the fact that it is forbidden. She believes that no-one else understands the bond they share, arguing about it with her Senshi (and Venus in particular).  

The one thing that Princess Serenity carries in her heart above all else, however,  is her wish to protect everyone as they protect her. It is supposedly this wish that allows Sailor Moon to be born in the future.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:

History:

In an unknown year, Princess Serenity was born to Queen Serenity and an unknown father (never mentioned in the manga), and was raised in the royal palace on the Moon.  although much of her younger life in not known, it is assumed she was given as normal of a life as possible, aside from being a royal of course. 

At birth, she was assigned Guardians, the Sailor Senshi, who were sworn to protect her, the Silver Millennium, and the galaxy. 

As she grew, she was given several duties and responsibilities, as well as plenty of time to learn and study. Both of which she often skipped in favor of visiting the Earth, which she fell in love with on first sight, due to everything it had that the moon did not, such as trees, and the feeling of the wind.  She also fell in love with Endymion, the Earth's prince. She found him to be strong, but yet gentle and kind. 

This relationship caused conflict between the Senshi and the Princess, as it had been revealed that relationships between the Earth and Moon were forbidden, as was God's law. But yet Serenity continued to sneak out, pursuing her love for Endymion, even going so far as to tell Venus that she had no idea what love was even like, and that she wouldn't understand at all. 

In the final year of the Silver Millennium reign, a dark, evil energy from the sun named Metalia used a jealous young woman named Beryl to start an army that would attack the moon. Beryl was jealous of the relationship between Serenity and Endymion, as she herself loved the Prince and would often watch their interactions from afar. 

Beryl, with Queen Metalia's power, lead an army to attack the moon, claiming that Endymion was a traitor.  Among the people attacking the moon were the Shitennou, Prince Endymion's Knights, who had been overtaken by Metalia's dark power. 

Beryl confronted Endymion directly, and he died by her hand protecting Serenity. Serenity was so devastated by the loss of her kingdom and her Prince that she died by the sword of her fallen love. (Manga canon) 

In the anime, she did not take her life, but instead was killed alongside her Prince by Queen Metalia. 

Other Noteworthy Facts: N/A

Storyline Specific Information: N/A

Source: N/A

RP Sample: 

Serenity carefully toyed with the idea of telling her Guardians what she had found out. 

"Endymion's birthday is tomorrow!" she exclaimed gleefully within her mind, flouncing onto her pure-white bed, the silky pajamas she adored poofing around her feet.

Of course, if she told them, there was no way they would allow her to sneak off and congratulate her beloved Prince. They would practically keep her under lock and key, and make sure she attended to her studies and duties.

But that wouldn't stop Serenity from trying, oh no. Especially if she didn't tell them. Sure, she felt a pang of remorse, since it was technically sort of lying, but it was fortrue love, like in the legends, where sweet princesses fall in love with handsome princes! It was her own fairy tale, and she planned to live it to the fullest.

So having made up her mind, Serenity fell asleep, dreaming of the moment when she could see her Prince once more.

The next morning Serenity barely paid any attention to her morning lessons, hurried her way through breakfast, and then snuck away to her secret place, ready to make way to the Earth. Her heart was beating fast, nearly feeling as if it was ready to burst in declaration of love.

Once on Earth, Serenity made haste, wasting no time in her search for Endymion. She knew that his birthday was sure to be an auspicious occasion, but she also knew he would take at least a moment to sneak off by himself. And so she searched the gardens near the palace, which thankfully were open to the public, and tried not to be spotted by people of the Earth. 

She stopped several times to admire the beauty of the garden, especially the roses. She knew that Prince Endymion enjoyed them as well, and she hoped that maybe, just maybe, they could enjoy them together. But alas her Prince was nowhere in sight. Feeling a slight twinge of sadness, Serenity continued to search, taking one last smell of the roses before moving on.

Last edited by Malour on 4th July 2018, 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 2:49 am

Is this profile ready for review?

Also if you can get rid of the instructional text under Used Canons that would be great!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 7:57 am

Oh! Totally forgot to remove that text! 

Other than that, yes, ready for review! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 1:59 pm

Hi and welcome to the RP section!

As this is an advanced profile, I require a bit more detail before I can approve this. However, if you would like to amend this into a Relaxed profile, it can be approved as is!

For Advanced, here are the things I would like to see improved upon:

Appearance: Please denote her difference of hair color between manga and anime.

Personality: Can you add that Serenity has lived a very sheltered life and is thus very naive about the way she views the world?

History: Can you elaborate on why Serenity is so interested in Earth and Endymion? You also need to mention that a relationship between an earth and moon denizen is forbidden by the gods, but Serenity still chose to pursue it. Why? You also need to explain the role of the senshi as her guardians that were assigned to her from birth, the conflict that arose from them when they found out Serenity had been sneaking away to earth and continued to do so (there was one particular moment in the manga where she argued with Venus about it).

Also please elaborate on how, exactly, the Moon Kingdom fell, complete with Beryl, her jealousy, the brainwashing of the shitennou, and everything else that happened up to her death.

Also slight correction, Serenity was not devastated by the loss of her senshi, it was only Endymion, as the senshi were still alive at the time of her death (Venus was the one who killed Beryl just prior to this).

Again, I could approve this profile as is if you chose to make it a Relaxed one, but if you still wished to classify it as Advanced, I'd like to see those things added.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime4th June 2018, 2:13 pm

Alrighty, let me go fix that!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime5th June 2018, 1:19 am

Please bump this thread (make a new post) when you're done so I know to check it.

Also please add back in the following fields:

Other Noteworthy Facts
Storyline Specific Information
Source

You can leave them blank or say N/A (for example for the Source field) but you will likely have to fill in the Storyline Specific Information at some point.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime5th June 2018, 12:58 pm

I'm almost finished with the stuff you said to add, but I have one question. I went back and re-read the manga (and watched Crystal) but I can't find any specific mention of her having naive views of the world? Am I just missing something?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime6th June 2018, 1:32 am

It was never stated outright but more something we can infer from the way she behaved, such as disregarding the fact that relationships between a moon and earth denizen is forbidden without thinking twice about it, believing that her love for Endymion is the most important thing and as such nothing else matters (proven by, despite her senshi advising against it, she keeps pursuing it and her argument toward Venus was simply 'you've never been in love, so you wouldn't understand'). She seems content to leave solving problems to other people or even expect things to work out on their own (in the anime Endymion warned her about Metalia's threat and even asked for her help, but we didn't see her doing anything about it up until her death, remaining as a passive participant in the whole thing).
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime6th June 2018, 4:15 am

Ah, OK. I thought that might be what you meant
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime4th July 2018, 11:53 pm

Well it sure took a while, but I think this is finally ready for review!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime5th July 2018, 12:59 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity   (Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) [Advanced] Princess Serenity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top