The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SailorKomekoro
Star Seed

SailorKomekoro

Star Seed

Title : Senshi Of Silence

I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! Empty
PostSubject: I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me!   I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! I_icon_minitime6th March 2012, 12:31 pm

I am looking for a Sailor Saturn signature that has the same feel as my avatar. I would love for it to say Senshi of Silence or another Saturn related quote. Reds, purples, silver and black are a wonderful color scheme to start out with, but if you find something that really works, go for it! Please, no Mistress 9 things.
THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofsilence.tumblr.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me!   I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:33 pm

I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! 30236409

I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! 103he

Here's my attempt
If you'd like I can change the font

Last edited by Roro on 14th March 2012, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SailorKomekoro
Star Seed

SailorKomekoro

Star Seed

Title : Senshi Of Silence

PostSubject: Re: I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me!   I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! I_icon_minitime14th March 2012, 9:09 am

That is beautiful!!!! I will definitely be using it once I can get on a computer!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofsilence.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me!   I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd love for one of you awesome creative people to make a lovely sig for me!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top